Kimpton Hotel Eventi Reviews

Kimpton Hotel Eventi 6
Kimpton Hotel Eventi 7

Karissa Dagnese · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Exceptional

Our wedding at Eventi was absolutely perfect. Thanks to Lauren and Sam, they were so helpful and were there every step of the way to answer all my questions and super prompt with relying to all my e-mails. They were so accommodating with all my wants/needs and the food was amazing too!(all my guest were super impressed with the food too) They really EXCEEDED all my expectations. Arturo our maitre d' was BEYOND amazing also!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

April · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect wedding day at Hotel Eventi!

Where to begin........ I fell in love with Hotel Eventi upon my first visit there. I love the unique personality of the venue, exceptional service, accommodating staff and amazing food. It was easy to decide on this venue for our wedding. It is my favorite place! Rehearsal dinner took place in the hidden bar which was so modern and intimate, our ceremony took place on the 5th floor terrace and we left the Eventi Suite open to guests, cocktail hour followed in the 3rd floor foyer, reception in the ventana ballroom with amber uplighting and high ceilings and finally brunch in the 4th floor verdi room. We really enjoyed using the different spaces for each of our events. I need give a big thank you to Lauren, Arturo, and Martin for making our wedding day perfect and flawless. Their care and attention to detail is amazing. We bonded hard during wedding planning. Our wedding weekend at Eventi was amazing and felt like a fairy tale! I miss it and wish I could do it again. Several guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. This is the venue for anyone wanting an NYC wedding!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Amelia · Married on 12/30/2017

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • W

Walann · Married on 09/08/2017

Hotel Eventi is nothing short of amazing. After Hurricane Irma cancelled our Key West wedding, we were left to plan an entire new wedding in 48 hours and it would never have happened if it wasn't for the staff at Eventi. I honestly do not know what I would have done without Lauren and Camilla. They went WAY above and beyond to accommodate every need and made the crazy process as least stressful as possible. I can only imagine how easy they would be to work with on a normal timeline! I am forever grateful to the entire staff at the hotel for being so hard working, friendly and professional. Not to mention the scenery is amazing and the food is incredible!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Liana · Married on 08/01/2017

Stunning hotel. Amazing rooms and customer service!

Sent on 08/28/2017

bianca · Married on 06/26/2017

An absolutely gorgeous hotel. The staff were amazing and it is right next to many important places to visit in the new York area.

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Y

YOKO · Married on 09/18/2016

My husband and I couldn't be happier to host our wedding at Eventi. I would like to give a huge credit to Chelsea, who worked with us throughout 5-6months of the preparation/planning. She was on top of everything every time we had a meeting with her. She is also super friendly, and very flexible. We really think our wedding couldn't have been successful without her and all the wonderful staff at Eventi. The food for the reception was amazing, it was so hard to pick our menu from the list at the tasting, because everything we tried was so good as well as the wedding cake from Sylvia. They were so professional throughout the whole time, and their hospitality was beyond our expectation. All the experience at the Eventi was positive and we are so so glad to choose Eventi to host our special !

Sent on 10/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/15/2016

We have nothing, but rave reviews for the Eventi Hotel. Lisa Benoit, our event manager was amazing. She helped us every step of the way through the planning process from catering to setup to day of the wedding. She offered recommendations for all of our outside vendors (florist, photographer) and they were all great choices. Lisa was nothing but accommodating and professional throughout the whole process. A storm caused us to move our cocktail reception to another area (out of everyone's control) and she was able to quickly find another solution for us that worked out better than we could have hoped. Day of the wedding, Lisa and Arturo were there to help us with any and everything. As the bride, I couldn't ask for a better team to deal with through the craziness. Would hands down choose the Eventi as our wedding or special event venue again.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Rashmee · Married on 05/23/2015

My wife and I got married at Eventi Hotel in May of 2015 and we were so thrilled with the experience at every step. Lisa, our wedding coordinator, was always available and she and her staff did everything possible to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She had consistent communication during our planning, all the way up to the day of the wedding. Eventi staff's service and attention to detail was flawless. We had to bring in outside vendors including a florist and DJ and the staff was more than willing to give multiple tours of the space and to explain how the day would be planned.

Dino, who filled in for Lisa during her maternity leave, managed our day so wonderfully. We weren't anxious about any of the logistics and were able to enjoy the entire day because we trusted his leadership. At the end of the night we came up to our complimentary wedding suite to be greeted with a bottle of champagne, fruit and cheese plate, and chocolate covered strawberries! We thought it was a very nice touch to the end of the night and we truly appreciated it.

Arturo, who was our point-person on the day of the wedding was also amazing, and constantly anticipated our needs - bringing us hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, always making sure we had a drink in hand, and teaching us how to cut our wedding cake. All of our needs/wants were met with ease.

Overall, my wife and I would highly recommend Eventi as a wedding venue. We had a truly beautiful and memorable wedding and the day went just as we wanted thanks to the staff and coordination at Eventi. They are professional, efficient, and for the price of the wedding package, we truly felt we lucked out!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Vinny · Married on 10/18/2014

Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives and we owe a lot of that to the amazing staff at the Eventi.

In thinking about our special day, we visited a number of venues--each was very nice, but not quite "us." We had been to an event at Eventi previously and decided to visit. From the moment we walked in the door, we knew that this was the place for us. From the Ventana Ballroom to the Verandah to the guest accommodations, everything was so well appointed and beautiful. The fact that Kimpton goes above and beyond to embrace the LGBT community was the icing on the cake. We were able to take part of the special LGBT package offered and surround ourselves with a team that we knew supported us.

Lisa Benoit, the Senior Catering Manager, was a pleasure to work with. From the moment we met her she was professional, helpful, funny, just amazing. She guided us with expert skill through the entire planning process--answering all of our questions with patience and clarity. She was so great about checking in and keeping us posted on our next steps, and as we got closer to the day, she coordinated with us and our vendors in a way that was so seamless and organized.

As for the logistics of the day itself (our accommodations, the ceremony, the food, the reception)--every single aspect far exceeded anything that we could have dreamed of. All of our guests couldn't stop remarking on the venue. The Hotel and Banquet Team were also all fantastic to work with. Everyone truly patient and gracious--helping to calm our pre-wedding jitters and guiding our bridal party and "crew" throughout the day.

As for the reception itself - every single thing on our menu was better than the next--from the salad, to the pasta with short ribs, to the salmon, and of course the popovers. Friends and family are still raving about the food and have described it as "the best ever at a wedding."

Sent on 02/22/2015

Julius · Married on 09/20/2014

Sincerely, this is the perfect Manhattan venue for our NYC love story and gay wedding. Planning a NYC wedding from Atlanta, GA is not an easy task but Lisa Benoit, her team, and recommended vendors made sure our special day/weekend is a truly memorable celebration. The Eventi Hotel and Staff are all effective and efficient on what they do but they also have a heart to provide us and our guests with quality service. Arturo and Lisa made sure that we had a fantastic time during our wedding day and took care of all our requests and the small details/changes that are inevitable on any event. Lastly, what I love most about Eventi and the Kimpton Family is that they are LGBT friendly.

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 04/04/2014

Lisa, Arturo and their staff were all amazing. Eventi exceeded all of our expectations. The attention to detail and the attentiveness to us and our guest on the day of our wedding was superb. Not to mention, our guest are still raving about how delicious all of the food was.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/15/2013

Eventi was fantastic, especially led by the Manager Dino Bavaro, Arturo and their staff! My wedding was nearly a year ago and people are still talking about the first class presentation Eventi and staff facilitated. Our guests loved it and were inquiring about an encore for our first year anniversary, which reminded me too make sure that we publicly endorsed Dino, Arturo and staff for a job well done at our "Classic Fall Affair"...Merci!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Emma · Married on 05/15/2013

We booked the Eventi for our reception venue only a month before our wedding due to our other venue falling through, and it was a blessing in disguise! From the moment I contacted the event coordinator Lisa she was super efficient at getting all the information I needed and attending to my special requests. Given that we traveled from Australia for our wedding I was very grateful that she was so organised as it made me feel at ease. When we arrived in NY we met up with her to go over any last minute details and see the venue and I was blown away by how amazing it was. We had the Eventi suite, the verandah terrace (for cocktail hour) and the screening room for our dinner and it was even better in person than in the pictures! The food was AMAZING (people are still talking about how good their filet steak was) and the service was fantastic. Lisa and the Eventi made our wedding day such a breeze and truly memorable.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Kevin · Married on 12/12/2012

Every aspect of the reception was spot on. The food was delicious and everything went off without a glitch (or we weren't aware of any if there were). We couldn't be more pleased with the Eventi staff.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Marney · Married on 09/12/2012

I could not speak highly enough of the Eventi Hotel where we not only got married but also stayed for a number of nights in the Veranda Suite. The staff were amazing to deal with, especially in the lead up to the wedding. As I am from Australia, I was trusting the staff in this New York hotel to give me not only advice on the wedding and accommodation, but also local tips and vendor information. The day itself was gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location - Everyone commented what a fabulous venue it was and how friendly and helpful the staff were. I would recommend this hotel to anyone interested in a beautiful NYC wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Cheryl · Married on 07/12/2012

We had our wedding at the Eventi July 2012 and it was amazing. From our first visit in February to the actual event we had the best service imaginable. We had 30 guests travel from Florida, Virginia, and Washington state to join in the wedding and everyone raved about the hotel. Our four year old son was treated like a king during he stay and he loved it!
    We had looked at many venues in New York and none of the ones we looked at compared in value and beauty.
    The evening of the actual wedding we were waited on perfectly and the staff left NOTHING to desire. The food was amazing and every detail was met.
    The only downfall we can find is that for us marriage is once in a lifetime....so we can not go back to the Eventi and do it again:-)
    If you are traveling to New York to have a wedding we would recommend this hotel time and time again. Really you must check it out!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

My wedding reception was held here, at the beautiful Eventi Hotel, on May 5, 2012. Everything from the initial meeting with Lisa to look over the venue to the actual reception went off without a hitch. Everyone was fully accomodating to not only myself, but to my guests as well. The hotel itself could not be more beautiful, combing a mix of modern and elegance, and the food is literally to die for. We went with the steak and chicken as main entrees and received rave reviews from all of our guests. My favorite part of the whole night? The cocktail hour on the terrace. Gorgeous views, awesome food, and just an overall cozy atmosphere. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking to plan a wedding (or ANY event!). We loved it so much we are planning on staying the weekend of our first anniversary!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Gordon · Married on 04/07/2012

Tim and I had our wedding at the Eventi Hotel in New York City, and it was just perfect! The planner, Lisa Benoit, could not have been nicer or more responsive, she made the planning process a delight, easy and fun. From planning all the way through the actual event, everyone involved was extraordinarily friendly, helpful and flexible. Our guests all commented on how elegant the space, the ceremony and reception were and how seamlessly the event was run. Many called it the "Best Wedding Ever" and would like to have their own weddings at the Eventi! Kudos to you and your staff, and many thanks for making it such a special night.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Beautiful outdoor venue space that gave us a true New York Experience overlookign 6th Avenue.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Russell · Married on 08/13/2011

We are so pleased to have been Eventi Hotel's first gay couple to celebrate the wedding of a lifetime.

Our coordinator was highly accessible, offered both emotional and logistical guidance throughout the process--including many creative ideas. All recommended vendors were top-notch.

The entire staff during the wedding ceremony and reception was warm, beyond accommodating. Venue was sophisticated contemporary. And the catering truly was excellent. To this day, family and friends are raving about the food, service, and venue.

We made the right choice, and forever will remember our wedding at Eventi Hotel.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Jennie · Married on 04/09/2011

We had the loveliest cocktail & dessert reception at the Eventi hotel, planned with incredible skill by the in-house event planner Nadine Riebeling. We had about 120 people and used the Verdi I and II space for a three hour cocktail reception, then after cutting the cake migrated to the Eventi Suite for dessert and cordials, a sort of after-party. It was all planned from afar and very effortless, as Nadine connected us with all kinds of vendors (floral, linens, etc) and handled the catering.. after one appetizer tasting a month before, hosted by Nadine, really all we had to do was show up. The Verdi space looked very formal and lovely, was elegantly lit and was not at all cramped; it made a nice impression. The band fit in easily and the music carried to both rooms; there was space for dancing even without a formal dance floor.

The Eventi suite, which is more like a fancy well decorated apartment (with a giant terrace that we never used because it was too cold) made a really great place for an after party; it just had a cozy feel that people seemed to enjoy. In both spots the Eventi staff were very attentive and yet not at all overbearing.

The next morning we did a brunch for guests in the second floor restaurant that worked out very well -- we had the large glass enclosed space to ourselves for two hours and the service was attentive.

A party at the Eventi is not cheap -- I think this wound up being between $250-$300 per person for the five hours -- but we had earlier been looking at the Plaza and the Four Seasons, which are not really places most people can afford to stay. The Eventi room block rate was $270, which is stiff but not for New York. The hotel is new and very fun and also generous with surprising goodies (like little boxes of primo chocolates in the room, giant bathtubs, etc) so our guests really enjoyed staying there.

Sent on 04/11/2011

The hotel is beautiful; modern and a true NY experience. While it's not inexpensive, it's a pretty good value for a quality NYC experience, and more affordable for guests than a lot of other "famous" NYC hotel venues. Lisa was amazingly helpful through the planning process, and the staff was very attentive throughout the wedding. The food was excellent, too.

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • Sandi

Sandi · Married on 06/01/2019

Quintessential NYC Wedding

We hosted our daughter’s Wedding at the Eventi in May & could not have been happier. Everything was perfect. The hotel accommodations, bridal suite, ballroom/ceremony space & the cocktail terrace were all beautiful. Then there was the delicious food both at cocktails and the reception. You never felt like you were eating mass produced food. It was like dining in a fine restaurant. The service was equally outstanding. Many of our guests commented about the attentiveness of the servers.
    Last but most definitely not least Samantha our Wedding coordinator extraordinaire was the person who made it all happen. The Eventi is lucky to have her. We were all so grateful for her help & endless knowledge about all things Wedding. Thank you Sam.💋

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Kimpton Hotel Eventi 8
    Kimpton Hotel Eventi 9
    Kimpton Hotel Eventi 10
    Kimpton Hotel Eventi 11
  • Jorge

Jorge Patrisso · Married on 06/16/2018

Outstanding!

The entire staff made our wedding day simply perfect! From our first contact with the hotel, everything was easy and timely. Amazing team!

Sent on 01/18/2019