Event Pros LA Reviews

36 | Tarzana, CA

36 Reviews for Event Pros LA

Tal · Married on 11/30/2016

Adee is so professional and organized. IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE and all thanks to Event Pros!

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2016

They are the most reliable and easy people to work with. Adee andher team took all the stress off of me and really let me enjoy the planning process. They took my vision and expanded it to over exceed my expectations. It was the most beautiful and funniest night of my life and i give all the thanks to evenpros LA....

Anna · Married on 11/01/2016

Wow I can't say enough about Eveny Pros LA.
    What a wonderful wedding! Every little detail was taken under consideration and my experience was without a doubt one of the best.
    I interviewed many event planers before making my decision as I had many ideas for my big day, Together we managed to stay in budget and still make everything come true for me on my big day, with lots of style and elegance.
    I can't wait to use event pros LA for our next celebration!
    Adee, thank you so much! You were super thoughtful, caring and professional!!
    Anna H. Calabasas.

Lemore · Married on 06/16/2016

Event pros LA is highly recommended!! Extremely professional and well organized. Full of ideas. Patient and always available. Everything was done with a smile.

Danielle · Married on 04/05/2016

You know how brides tend to be all crazy and stressed out 90% of the time? If you want to not have even a shred of stress / anxiety do yourself a favor and hire Adee and her wonderful team to coordinate your wedding. Not only was Adee there for me for every logistical need, but at times I really felt like I'm getting a free therapist on top of an event coordinator, and it was wonderful to be able to enjoy my big day without thinking of anything but how beautiful everything looks and feels!

Val · Married on 02/14/2016

Adee was our wedding planner for our wedding in Mexico and she was great. Attentive to detail, always on top of emails and texts and thinking of things we had missed. She showed up with extra bonus items we hadn't contemplated for decor and worked for hours and hours doing wedding set up the day before and day of, even though she had a horrific cold. I highly recommend her.

Paul · Married on 09/21/2014

Adee was Amazing! She created our Dream Wedding. We met with Adee and told her what we were thinking for our wedding and she took it from there. She walked us through all the way from venue location to all the services required and even offered a ride to the hotel after the wedding finished. She's an incredible and very professional party planner that we are blessed to have been able to have her plan our wedding. It was an amazing evening with lots of happiness and great food and amazing decor and beautiful flowers. Our Guests cannot believe how amazing everything turned out and I just tell them that Adee from Event Pros LA handled it all! I would recommend Event Pros LA to anyone wanting to have a successful event.

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2014

What a fun, energetic planner Adee is. She really pulled this wedding together! She pays so much attention to detail, and made this wedding come together so beautifully.

Adee and her team were extremely helpful to fulfill a dream come thru for our children.. Their wedding . Everything was Great !!

Eugenia · Married on 09/21/2014

Adee and her team are absolutely the best you could ever expect. She can make your vision come true and will even take it step beyond your wildest expectations. The details you may miss out on are covered, and the personal and touching surprises you could even think of doing only make a magical and intimate day! Not only does she know what she is doing, her execution is impeccable. She definitely made my dream wedding come true and I cannot imagine ever have been able to have had the kind of outcome as I did without her or anyone else for that matter. Why would anyone even think of ever doing any event without this super woman, she is a true artist and does everything from the heart. You create such an intimate experience that all the details end up meaning so much more. Honestly for a magical event and experience which is memorable and dear like is a wedding, there is no other way to go, thank you so much EVENT-PROS LA and ADEE DRORY. You made my dreams come true.

A Fantastic Fun and well coordinated affair ... Could not ask for any more...

• O

Oliver · Married on 06/15/2014

From the first moment we met Adee we felt an instant bond and connection with her. We have never met someone that is as passionate, meticulous, professional and friendly as she is. We are so fortunate and blessed to have found Adee! She truly made our wedding all that we could hope for and more. From assisting and advising us with everything from the venue selection to the food tasting to the selection of flowers, cake, photographer, video, DJ, and more, Adee handled everything from A to Z and did it so effortlessly! She truly made the entire planning process enjoyable and stress free and provided us with the most special day of our lives! We are forever grateful and thankful that we found Adee and absolutely recommend her!!!

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2013

Not only did Event Pros LA and the amazing owner Adee make our special day absolutely perfect and unforgettable, but it's been almost 3 months since our big day and our guests are still talking about it! We couldn't have made a better choice than Event Pros LA, Adee read our minds and made our wedding a dream come true.

Lesley · Married on 08/25/2012

Adee put together the wedding of my dreams! Our wedding was AMAZING! During the wedding (and after) all our guests kept commenting our wedding was a "fairytale" wedding and looked like a wedding "you'd see in the movies." Her timeline/schedule was extremely accurate. I am most appreciative of her work with our vendors. There were some issues the day of the wedding which I found out about later. I never knew about it during the wedding because Adee took care of it all and we were able to enjoy our special day without being bothered with it.

The day after the wedding she met with us wrapping up final vendor payments and delivered our wedding cake top and some floral arrangements from the wedding! It was so nice to have them and enjoy part of our wedding again.

It is obvious Adee love what she does and you can see it with any event she plans!

Evelyn · Married on 08/17/2012

Working with Adee of Event Pros LA was the best choice I made for my wedding. With nothing but creativity, professionalism and complete knowledge of the event/wedding industry, Adee made my ideas and visions come to life for my wedding.

She was a delight to work with and she gave me the best advice not only with the planning and decor but also tips for the bride that definitely came in handy. She went beyond the call of duty and became such an important part of my wedding planning. If an issue arouse during the planning process and the day of the wedding, Adee had the ability to solve the problem and find a beneficial solution without me even being aware of what was going on.

Additionally, I've worked with Adee on a professional level with planning company events and my experience from working with her was exceptional and smooth. This made my decision to have her coordinate my wedding that much more easier for me.

I would highly recommend Event Pros LA for your wedding or event because I believe Adee is the best in the business in the city of Los Angeles.

hanna · Married on 07/01/2012

it was a beautiful wedding thanks to adee. all the vendors did a great job, the place looked gorgeous. we loved it

clair · Married on 06/10/2012

Adee,

Thank you to everything you done.
    your provide professional work, great costomer service.
    all the wedding flow so great.
    you kept us so relax and not worry about anything.
    our friends and family can't stop talk about our beautiful wedding that you put together.
    we so happy we choose you to do our wedding.

Love,
    Leon & Clair
    Mizrahi

Esther · Married on 10/16/2011

Adee you were the best party planner I could have ever hired. Thank god I found you!!! Without your expertise and professionalism and your attentive responsiveness, my event would have never turned out beyond perfect as it did.... I praise your ability to get it done and with such passion as if it was your own event. You're are a truly amazing person/party planner and may others find that out for themselves immediately. Thank you for being the BEST and I will refer you, Adee Drory, from Event Pros LA to all of my friends as the BEST PARTY PLANNER around town.

Thank you again for making my event beyond amazing!!!

love you,

Esther Vered

Lori · Married on 08/14/2011

As all weddings go, ours was no exception to the stressful intricacies that go on. Adee helped us through those times. The venue we chose was new and did not meet our full expectations. Again, Adee took care of the problems that arose quickly and efficiently. While planning the wedding she was very creative as well as very open to all of our wants and needs. She gladly took our suggestions and turned them into realities. She was a pleasure to work with and if not for her our wedding would not have run as successfully as it did. We highly recommend working with her!
    Lori and Jeff Meisel

shiran · Married on 07/14/2011

07/14/11 wedding ,
    addi did a very good job and i am very satisfied .

Gladys · Married on 06/11/2011

Adee from Event Pros LA was an exceptional wedding coordinator. We would recommend her highly to any couple looking for help realizing their dream wedding. She was friendly and very professional. From making several trips all over Southern California looking for venues and vendors, to fighting for us when our venue decided to change their reception area, Adee went above and beyond our expectations to make our wedding perfect. Although our venue claimed to be "full service" with their own wedding coordinator, we would have been in big trouble if we didn't have Event Pros LA coordinating our wedding. She orchestrated our small but complicated wedding with an eye for detail. The result was breathtaking, and to this day, we still receive compliments about how impressive it was. Thanks for making our wedding day gorgeous and unforgettable, Adee! Love, Gladys & Peter.

• Y

Yossi · Married on 05/22/2010

It's the 3rd time that I was working with adee and I can't find a better mind and creative person to work with
    she is a master when it comes to events
    and it is my honor and priviliage to be a part of every event she is doing .

Rosie · Married on 03/04/2010

Event Pros LA made my wedding happen, they did an amazing job and I would hire them again if I had another event to plan.

Sjareska · Married on 12/12/2009

Working with Eventpros-LA has been the ultimate experience for me from the start till the actual day.

karen · Married on 09/10/2006

Adee Drory of Event Pros LA Is by far a fantastic, creative, and professional Event planner. We have hired her company for 3 of our events and have always been impressed with her services.