Event Professionals Reviews

75 | Pasadena, CA

75 Reviews for Event Professionals

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dee · Getting married on 09/23/2023

Absolutely stunning service! We felt like royalty! The food was exquisite, the employees were very professional, and the servers were completely on the toes.

Sent on 05/04/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

We had already booked our wedding venue (link: Cypress Sea Cove review) and the property owner gave us a recommended list of vendors. Several caterers were listed but Event Professionals caught our attention because they were also coordinators and planners. We had a thorough consultation with Donaji (owner) about what our vision and expectations were, and also what we needed help figuring out. She was so calm and professional, that we felt at ease that Event Professionals was right for us. She recommended that we return for a tasting, to experience a sample of their catering options and table arrangements. The food was excellent, and we thought it was great to meet their other recommended vendors for alcohol, DJ, and see what a florist could do for centerpieces. We were asked what sample table setup we’d like to see, centerpiece, and what food we’d like to try. There were other couples there and it was fun and informative to see the range of what they could do to fit different styles, themes, and tastes. We were hooked and had to book them. Donaji and her team were so great at always being available for additional consultations throughout the entire planning process, even answering late night emails the week and day of the wedding. There was no way we could have had such a memorable and successful wedding without Event Professionals, because there were moments our wedding could have derailed (late buses transporting our guests, late officiant, ceremony running over time), but she kept the whole day of events on track and caught us up to the planned schedule during dinner. We were not easy clients and had some non-traditional requests, but Donaji saw them all through. Event Professionals was worth every penny and then some. They worked with our budget but delivered high end luxury. Our guests cannot stop raving about the ceremony, the abundance and quality of food all throughout the day, desserts, and décor, and it was all thanks to Event Professionals. Donaji’

Sent on 08/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

What can we say, Event Professionals went way above our expectations for a wedding caterer. Over the 12 months we worked with them on planning the wedding, they were overly professional, accessible and always going above and beyond to make sure everything was on track. We had Mariel as our coordinator (supervised by Donaji) who we give a 5 star recommendation to (anyone would be lucky to have her execute their wedding - she was fantastic)! Being a West Coast bride planning everything from the East Coast (currently from NYC), it is not an easy task. Mariel and the team took extra time out of their schedule to accommodate off-hour conference calls and meetings and took everyone of my ideas in stride. The execution was equally as flawless and the wedding went better than I can ever have expected. Everyone was raving all night about how good the food was and some of the best they have had at a wedding!

THANK YOU EP SO MUCH for helping to make our dream wedding a reality - we really couldn't have done it without you! Working with you was the best decision we could have made.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2013

My husband and I are 2 architects who designed and planned our own wedding with very limited budget and medium amount of experience. We had wanted more of an industrial/warehouse wedding to fit our 250 guests of family/friends/coworkers/kids/etc.- which meant we had to bring in everything from the chaffing dishes to the servers (what a good learning experience!). We came to EP about 2 months before our wedding with the intent of just renting tables and chairs. Donaji and her staff answered and addressed a lot of the things we didn't even think about (like the reality of timing, realistic amount of servers needed, when to serve the champagne, make sure we ate). Pretty much she worked with us on getting what we needed, working with our budget and always promptly responded to all of my emails. At the end of the day, EP supplied us the rentals, the servers, the banquet coordinator and endless amount of other leg-work that I couldn't do. Our guests still talk about our wedding in November- they say words like "beautiful, unique, fun, best wedding reception". That is because Donaji and her team made sure everything behind the scenes ran smoothly (no glass of water/wine was left empty, cake was served to everyone, everything was synchronized).

Sent on 01/02/2014

Stacey · Married on 10/12/2013

We had the honor to have worked with Donaji and Event Professionals for our Wedding which was in October of this year. We've already seen their work as they did our brother and sis-in laws and as well as our good friends wedding. So at that point we knew we had to have them for ours!

We had our wedding reception at the Vibiana Los Angeles. The whole EP staff was awesome to work with as they were very professional, organized and creative. Mariel was pretty much our point of contact throughout the whole wedding preparation and she was so awesome! They made the whole planning process so much easier for us as they had everything planned to a "T"! We pretty much filled in the blanks with what we wanted. Mariel had everything down packed and on the day of, she was there to help out for our ceremony which ran very smoothly and on time! it seemed like whenever there was a question/concern she appeared within the next min with the situation taken cared of!

The venue looked amazing when my husband and I saw everything put together. Definitely had us speechless. Not to mention the food was delicious!! Our guests had a great time and it was definitely a day to remember. So happy to have Event Professionals be a part of making our day so special!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Daniel · Married on 08/24/2013

Words can not express my gratitude to Event Professionals for their amazing work - in fact without them I don't think we would even of had a wedding. We chose them originally as a caterer for our wedding located at my father in law's house however due to unforeseen circumstances we had to move it to a different location. Event Professionals, while just being our caterer and rental vendor, instantly gave us a ton of suggestions of places they work with and showed us a wealth of information so we could have an informed decision. We chose to go with Ambassador Campus and halfway through when we thought we would lose our reservation due to a new city ordnance restricting then number of times this venue could hold public events it was Event Professionals that saved us again since they were catering another event on the same location on the same day and told the city that our event is part of the first event (which wasn't cancelled since they reserved the location way before we did). We also utilized them for their day of planner who changed from one person to another right before the wedding - this made my fiancee panic as we really liked the first planner we were introduced to however the new planner (Mariel) was a godsend on the day of the wedding. Every single hiccup that happened throughout the day she was able to handle and even problems that I did not know about until after the wedding was taken care of by her. The wedding went by without a hitch, the setup that Event Professionals envisioned for us was beautiful, the food they served during cocktail hour and dinner was amazing, and the day of (although she helped months in advance all the way up to the wedding...) planner was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and on top of EVERYTHING. Thank you so much Event Professionals - you guys are truly second to none in this industry.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Christina · Married on 08/24/2013

Event Professionals were great! My husband and I decided to get married before his deployment, and with just 5 weeks to plan Event Professionals made it so easy. I received a ton of compliments on how beautiful the wedding was and how good the food was. I worked with Donaji and Sunny for the few weeks leading up to the wedding to decide on the menu, rentals, and layout. They went with me to the wedding location and immediately had a vision of what it could look like, with lighting, tables, etc. We did the ceremony and reception in the same place. They helped me come up with a schedule for the day of, and gave me great recommendations for vendors. They contacted my vendors before the wedding, and the day of were there to coordinate all of the details. It was perfect! The prices are also very reasonable and they work with your budget. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/15/2013

katherine · Married on 07/13/2013

We had no regrets using Event Professionals! They made us feel like they were 150% dedicated to our wedding even when they had a ton of other weddings going on. They were very helpful when we had a glitch come up with our venue. Would absolutely recommend their service.

Sent on 12/29/2013
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 07/06/2013

Donaji and the rest of the Event Professionals team were incredible. If you are considering hiring them as your wedding caterer, stop considering and hire them now! Their pricing was significantly lower than all of the other caterers we looked at, but their food, service and attention was the best of the best. After we attended the free tasting we hired then immediately. My fiancé (at the time) said the ginger glazed salmon was the best he ever tasted! So we went with that and the tri-tip. Plus the raspberry salad, grilled veggies, roasted potatoes and macaroni and cheese! We also had an amazing taco bar for late night. We couldn't believe how great the food tasted the day of the wedding. It was executed to perfection and for 100 guests. Seriously impressive. Our guests raved about the food as well--especially the late night taco bar. This was by far the best food I've had at a wedding and most restaurants! Their staff was also professional and friendly. Also, our wedding was on a site with nothing, so EP had to bring in everything from the kitchen, to all of the furniture, etc. It was so helpful having Donaji's expertise when creating a wedding from scratch essentially. I can't recommend Event Professionals enough! Thanks for making our wedding "the best party we've ever been to" (in the words of my husband). Also, our wedding was featured on Green Wedding Shoes!!! http://greenweddingshoes.com/colorful-california-backyard-wedding-stefanie-leigh/

Sent on 01/30/2014

Suzette · Married on 05/25/2013

A really good friend recommended Event Professionals to us. After seeing my friends wedding I was really blown away with everything from their food, service, and rentals. So I had to hire them! My husband and I got married May 25, 2013 and it truly was a dream wedding for us. Everything was perfect that day. Donaji and her team went above and beyond for us. Definately book them you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Juan · Married on 05/18/2013

You want to talk about a DREAM come true. I wish I could relive this day over and over again. Our wedding was awesome, beautiful and romantic. Donaji, Dora, Mariel and Carisa were great to me, my wife and and my family. I can not express to you how much we enjoyed working with them. Everyone one on staff from their servers to their bartenders were excellent. I am soo glad we chose Event Professionals to cater/plan our event. The food was amazing!!! and the decor was beautiful. The attention to detail was amazing. We knew it from day one! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! You guys are amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Cynthia · Married on 10/06/2012

Event Professionals provided the catering, bar service and decorations for our AMAZING double wedding held at a private venue in Malibu on October 6, 2012. Donaji and her staff along with our coordinator pulled off a SIGNIFICANT stressful last minute change from an indoor reception set up to an outdoor reception set up. At the last minute the venue owner refused to remove all of the furniture from the indoor area where we initially planned to hold the reception. Donaji and her team quickly came up with plan B to move the reception outdoors. The weather was so perfect! The staff set up the reception tables during the cocktail hour in such an organized manner that our guests were unaware of the last minute changes being made. We don’t feel any other caterer could have pulled this off with such poise and professionalism. Event Professionals transformed the venue into a magical breathtaking celebrity status event. Our guests raved over the fresh fruit beverages, especially the Kiwi, the delicious dinner buffet and the cocktails. They also commented the ginger glazed salmon, chicken marsala and risotto were a hit! My husband and I had attended tastings with several catering companies and EP’s food was by far the best tasting and the most reasonably priced. Overall, we are extremely pleased with the quality and service EP provided. We highly recommend Event Professionals and give them a 5 star rating. Thank you Donaji and EP for making our wedding day very special and memorable.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Theresa · Married on 09/22/2012

Event Professionals is the perfect wedding coordinators, very professional and very creative. Thank you for the perfect wedding I will never forget how beautiful you made this special day for me...

Sent on 09/27/2012
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2012

I cannot even begin to express the amount of joy I felt and experienced before, during and after my wedding!!! I got married on September 22, 2012 and I hate to brag but it was the most beautiful sight I had ever laid eyes on and it was all due to the lovely ladies of Event Professionals and staff!!! They made my wedding what it was and it truly was a blessing how perfect the day was! I did not have to lift a finger. Carissa was my coordinator the day of and no one could have done a better job than her! You hear all the horror stories of how the bride didn't enjoy her day because she was worrying about every detail and wasn't able to enjoy the meal or drinks. But to be honest, I enjoyed EVERY MINUTE of my wedding! there were times I was able to just walk to the back of the garden and look in astonishment at what a beautiful evening it was. Everyone was happy, the drinks were flowing and the food was exquisite!!! To this day I get compliments on what a beautiful ceremony and reception it was! The team at Event Professionals will NOT let you down!!! take it from me, if I was given a chance to go back and change anything, NOTHING would be redone! From the decorations to the ambiance, everything just flowed well and it was all thanks to our wonderful vendors and staff that made it fantastic!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Rechelda · Married on 08/24/2012

I am sooooo happy my husband and I went with Event Professionals to do the catering for our wedding reception. They are absolutely wonderful, from beginning to even after your wedding day! Not only are they professional and experienced, but they are more than willing to work with you on your budget!!! We worked with Donaji and Letty, but it is wonderful that they are one big team and every coordinator there will answer all of your questions. The tasting was so much fun, and the food was amazing! We worked with Letty as our coordinator, and she was phenomenal up until the day of our wedding!!!! What I love about Event Professionals, is that they will do all of your rentals, food, and have great connections with other vendors. I highly recommend them for your wedding day or event, they will make your day perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • W

Eric and Helane · Married on 05/27/2012

Event Professionals did an A+++ job on our daughter's wedding. In particular, Mariel, our "day of coordinator", was nothing short of phenomenal. She handled everything with calm assurance with the expert assistance of Niki. Both worked super hard and took care of literally everything, so that the family could enjoy the celebration. All of our guests said it was "the best wedding they had ever attended." The food was excellent, the service outstanding, the handling of the decorations superb. The wedding coordination was not just expert & trouble free, it was perfect. The serving staff was not just competent, they were very attentive and cordial and gave everyone personalized attention. Your entire staff deserves the highest marks and accolades.

We had several gourmet chefs who attended as guests and each said, how excellent the food and service was. Both bride and groom said that they felt everything went perfect!

We thank you Donaji and all your staff and will definitely recommend your company to anyone looking to cater an affair and in need of event planning. We appreciate your dedication and professionalism. We thank you for being as your name says, "Event Professionals."

Eric and Helane

Sent on 05/31/2012

Denise · Married on 05/05/2012

my wife and i had our wedding catered by event professionals.. although we weren't in state.. they worked tirelessly with us to get all the minute wedding details by phone and by email.. it was a huge task for a wedding of 200+ people.. but they managed to pull it off successfully..

they also helped us find our vendors and coordinate with all of them.. although my wife and i had somewhat of a budget.. the prices for the top of the line service was a whole lot cheaper than other vendors.. we chose an upgraded menu of veal, chilean seabass and lamb.. additionally.. we had nonalcoholic specialized drinks (e.g. watermelon juice, honeydew and mint and iced tea) for the cocktail hour in addition to our open bar.. they also helped us make our wedding drink (the original mojito)

on the day of our wedding.. everything ran smoothly.. mariel (our coordinator) made sure we got fed as well got us our drinks.. she was like a little chipmunk running around making sure everything was on schedule..

we had plenty of compliments from our friends and family that this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended.. we know it's in part to due to our venue (Cravens Estate) and vendors.. but event professionals made it all happen..

we have nothing but praise for event professionals and highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • I

Stan · Married on 05/05/2012

asdfffffffffffffffffaafadsflaslfalf asfasdjfasdjfjas;fjasclmadflmadmcacamamcacmascmas

Sent on 05/30/2012

Laurice · Married on 09/10/2011

I had a two-year engagement and worked hard on planning my perfect day from day 1. I came across Event Professionals as I was doing venue research and they seemed to fit our budget while providing quality service.

Donaji and Carisa were always in touch and very accommodating. They answered all my questions very clearly and worked around my requests. How often do you get to hear "Sure, we can do that!"?

When our big day finally arrived, Carisa and the crew went beyond our expectations! They definitely kept in mind all the notes we provided over the whole planning process to create the perfect, smooth day for us!

Our menu consisted of typical wedding fare, but EVERYONE enjoyed their meals (especially the mixed green salad with candied pecans, feta cheese and raspberry vinaigrette). To be honest I was suprised and therefore sooo happy with our hors d'oeuvres and dinner!

We were never stressed out during our reception and Carisa always touched base with us throughout the night's events. They dealt with our vendors very professionally and provided the best service to our guests. I can't help but want to relive our special day over and over again all because they made it so great!

Sent on 09/20/2011

RICA MAE · Married on 09/03/2011

Where do I even begin to tell all of you how AMAZING and WONDERFUL Donaji and her girls are from Event Professionals. We TRULY feel so BLESSED to have found them. They were our ANGELS throughout this whole process. They made our wedding day PERFECT in every way. It was truly our DREAM WEDDING :-) They went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations. We received endless compliments from all our guests on how ORGANIZED and BEAUTIFUL everything was. I kid not, my husband and I received tons of calls and texts messages the next day from friends and family telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Some of them even said that it will probably be the best wedding they will EVER go to because it would be so difficult to top. I mean WOW, we were so humbled by those compliments. But I KNOW for a FACT that this would not be the case without the AMAZING and TALENTED team of girls that Donaji has. THANK YOU Donaji! THANK YOU Carisa! THANK YOU Mariel! THANK YOU Letty! THANK YOU Julie! THANK YOU Sharon! Each one of you should get an AWARD for all the effort you put into weddings. You gals put all your hearts into it, and that’s what helps create a magnificent wedding. We also want to THANK Chef Touché for the YUMMY food at the wedding!

We actually booked Event Professionals before we even booked anyone else, including our venue. Let me tell you… It was the BEST and WISEST decision we ever made throughout this whole wedding process. Not only did Donaji guide us EVERY SINGLE step of the way throughout the process, but she led us to the best vendors in town. Donaji and her team are super duper organized and they pay attention to every little detail. And I mean every single little detail. They don’t miss anything just to ensure that your day is as perfect as you can ever imagine. They are also so prompt in responding to emails and ensure that they answer every single question or worry you have on all wedding matters. It was also so great that they were a one stop shop from catering to rentals to event planning. You just can’t go wrong with them! I refer them all the time to other brides I know getting married because I TRULY BELIEVE and TRUST that when you hire a group like Donaji’s, it’s almost guaranteed that you will have a SUCCESSFUL event. Honestly, that’s how I feel about them. Our friends actually already hired Event Professionals for their wedding in April 2013, and after our wedding, they were even more excited for their own wedding because they saw firsthand what an amazing job Donaji and her girls did. Josh and I LOVE you so much girls! We truly can’t thank you enough. You made our DREAM WEDDING a REALITY :-)

Closing remark… Book Event Professionals ladies!! It will be the BEST and WISEST choice you will ever make for your wedding :-) Good luck everyone!!

Sent on 09/11/2011
  • Z

Zorami · Married on 02/26/2011

Donaji and her crew made our event MORE AWESOME than I ever imagined it would be. They don't just do what you tell them to do, they have so many ideas and go out of their way to make the event as special as it can be. The food is to die for: it was pretty good at the tasting--but at the wedding it was amazing!!! We had SOOOO many compliments on our food. Also, we had originally planned for salad starters, but just a week before the wedding the weather turned cold and Donaji called me up to suggest that we do a SOUP BAR instead of the salads at no additional cost! This was a HUGE hit because it really was freezing that day and the ceremony was outside...so when our guests came in from the cold and had their bowls of butternut or asparagus soup--they felt so good. Not to mention, the soups were pureed and delicious and came with a lovely assortment of bread! I could go on and on but in essence, these people are a GREAT Value for the money and our wedding was SPECTACULAR because of their expertise and attention to details. Also, as the bride, I did not have to lift a finger and after 9 months of planning, it was awesome to be able to just enjoy the event and not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 03/27/2011

Sam · Married on 11/13/2010

We just had our wedding a couple weeks ago and EVERYTHING went smoothly. We have Event Professionals to thank for that!

EP was professional from the start. Donaji was our contact person from the beginning and she walked us through every step of the way. Because we were very cost conscious and had specific requests for our special day (our venue was almost completely DIY), we contacted several caterers and vendors. We ultimately decided on EP because they had A) superb customer service, B) delicious food and C) the best value

Superb Customer Service: EP was flexible with anything we threw at them. My husband works in the Bay Area M-F, so it was difficult to meet outside of the weekends. However, EP was willing to meet after hours to ensure that we were on track with the planning and that all the i's were dotted and t's were crossed. They even contacted each of our vendors the week prior to the wedding to ensure they were all aware of timing and schedule.

EP had superb attention to detail and an ability to adapt to any changes we threw at them (guest list constantly changed and they were willing to make changes necessary up until a few days before the wedding).

On the day of the wedding, things could not have gone more smoothly. This was, in no small part, thanks to Event Professionals. Of course, it helped that the weather was somehow 80 degrees in November (luck smiled on us that day!). If there were any glitches during the wedding, we didn't notice them. EP also was there to give us a few minutes to relax and even set aside time for us to enjoy the wedding food.

Delicious food: We also had several tastings with different caterers and we were WOWed by the food. Our menu ended up being:

Salad w/ Raspberry Vinegarette/Seaweed Salad, Salmon Teriyaki/Tri-Tip w/ Horseradish, and Risotto/Roasted Potatoes/Rice.

It was delicious and we had many, many guests tell us it was some of the best wedding food they had tasted and some went and got seconds (we had buffet style serving). They especially raved about the salmon and the risotto. We were more than satisfied with the food.

Best value: We began negotiations with different caterers, but early in the conversations it became apparent that EP had the most reasonable prices for the level of service we required (of course we couldn't let them know this until we were able to finalize all pricing!). They were able to work with us to recommend ways to cut costs while staying true to the theme of the wedding. They also recommended several vendors and, while we didn't use all of them, the ones we did use were great as well.

I know this review may sound too good to be true, but we felt our wedding was EXACTLY what we imagined and was perfect for us, so we felt EP deserves a great review.

If you are having a wedding/event, I would recommend at least speaking to Event Professionals. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/26/2010

Rosie · Married on 11/13/2010

Let me start by immediately saying that you'd do yourselves a great disservice by NOT going with Donaji and the Event Professionals crew. They were so helpful every step of the way, and the day-of execution was magical. In addition to making some lovely recommendations and putting up with our procrastinating ways and accommodating our unconventional and quirky requests (e.g. they made everything available to us but we insisted on making our own namecards, place settings, numbers, bar; they transported everything for us FYI) Donaji and Letty were there to prompt us, guide us, and back us up throughout the process. On the day of, Donaji and Letty ensured that all our vendors were where they needed to be, and they stayed on top of the schedule. As for the food (the most important element besides the music in my opinion), the quantities were bountiful, the portions incredible, and the flavors fantastic! The service too was spectacular. Not only did my hubby and I get to eat but they made sure that our glasses were never empty and that everything was as expected (it never was- their services far exceeded our expectations). I know they might seem too good to be true based on my praise and their prices, but the end result truly was beautiful. As a matter of fact, while dancing whith an engaged friend of mine I asked him if he and his fiancee had started the planning process. He said, "To be honest we'd put it off because it was getting to be overwhelming, but after seeing what you guys have done we're truly inspired." I told him we had to thank Event Professionals in large part and when our dance ended, he went and asked for Donji's business card. True story.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Karla · Married on 10/02/2010

Event Professionals really made our wedding day magical. Event Professionals is a bride and groom-to be one-stop wedding paradise. We hired them for our catering, rentals and wedding coordinating and they truly went above and beyond our already high expectations.

We came to Event Professionals disillusioned about having to plan a wedding in this bad economy. However after meeting with a very professional and organized wedding coordinator, we walked out of our first meeting with hope and looking forward to beginning the planning process. Event Professionals helped us create an itinerary, put together a delicious menu, decorated our venue, organized all necessary rentrals, provided us with referrals to the BEST photographer and DJ and answered every single question along the way in a very timely manner. In short, all the planning led to the most wonderful day for us.

Many that attended our wedding commented on how beautifully enchanting our venue looked (because of the superb decoratign job by Event Professionals). People complimented the delicious food - also catered by Event Professionals. And lastly, people complimented how seamless and organized our wedding seemd and that was all thanks to the pre-planning with Event Professionals.

Our wedding was truly a magical day and we owe it to Event Professionals!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Salina · Married on 08/14/2010

Event Professionals catered my 8/14/10 wedding and I am so glad they did! Donaji and Noorean were professional, easy to work with, very responsive and just really nice people. We went with Event Professionals because of all the raving reviews here on project wedding, the competitive price and the comprehensive nature of their services (we got married at a private residence, so the more comprehensive the better). One additoinal bonus to having a comprehensive vendor like Event Professionals is the ease in adding on last minute unexpected items. For example, we had anticipated our wedding day being really hot, but during our day-before rehearsal we found it to be quite windy and chilly instead. It was easy for our coordinator to add 4 heat lamps on the fly. On our wedding day, Event Professionals had everything set up on time, the food was excellent, their rental items (chivari chairs/linens/plateware/silverware etc.) were a step above and the server staff was super friendly. And the weather ended up being gorgeous so we didn't really need the heat lamps after all, but it certainly was nice having them there just in case. We had our own wedding planner who had never worked with Event Professionals before and they worked together fabulously. Donaji and Noorean really aim to please and we had the "more fun than fancy" wedding of our dreams.

**********************
    I had the pleasure of recently attending a wedding that Event Professionals catered and they were consistently just as AWESOME. The food was again excellent and the server staff was again super friendly.

**********************

Obviously I would highly recommend Event Professionals for your wedding day, or any other large party needs. I'm looking forward to the next big event when I will have the opportunity to work with Event Professionals again.

Sent on 09/10/2010