Event Details by Edelina Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Donna W. Married on 11/06/2021

Edelina Rose is an excellent wedding planner

Edelina Rose is the wedding planner every mother-of-the-bride should hire. Edelina was absolutely critical to the success of my daughter Hannah’s wedding at Great Marsh Estate in Bealeton, Virginia. She was highly organized, calm, professional, deeply detail oriented, and very pleasant to work with. For months before the wedding, we held regular virtual meetings. At each meeting Edelina walked us through an exhaustive checklist of “things to do.” No detail was too small. No detail was overlooked. Edelina’s skill and confidence took so much of the burden off me. She coordinated closely with the many wedding vendors, including the floral designer, caterer, the venue, the cake maker, the band and more. On the wedding day, Edelina and her assistant arrived early and stayed late. Edelina ensured all the details were executed perfectly. Knowing Edelina was overseeing all the moving parts, I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter’s special day.
    Cyrelle F. Married on 10/15/2021

10/10, would always recommend!

Edelina was everything we were hoping for in a wedding consultant and MORE, and choosing her services was by far the best decision we made for our wedding day! Her services are worth every single penny! Edelina is incredibly personable, extremely detail-oriented, and goes above and beyond. Our monthly meetings with Edelina eased our anxiety leading up to the big day by giving us clear action steps, helping us to prioritize tasks, and supporting us to make decisions that were right for us; we always looked forward to meeting with her! Edelina’s wealth of knowledge and experience in the wedding industry helped us easily navigate the wedding planning process, and although she gave us many suggestions, she always reminded us that we ultimately had the final say for everything. Edelina was always looking out for us, from finding the best deals to triple checking everything in our contracts. We planned our wedding from across the country, and Edelina could not have been more accommodating to our schedule; when we were in town, she even made time to meet us for coffee on multiple occasions. Edelina came through for us over and over, from picking up our wedding cake that could not be delivered to adjusting her schedule last minute to attend our rehearsal when we found out we would not have a church coordinator a week before our wedding. At our reception, she always made sure we were enjoying ourselves and taken care of throughout the night. Edelina was such a special part of our entire wedding process, and we already miss working with her. We cannot thank Edelina enough for making the wedding of our dreams a reality!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/09/2021

Edelina is experienced and truly reliable!

Edelina was such a great resource to help us plan our wedding. She reviewed all of our vendor contracts and pointed out any items that needed additional clarification or attention, provided us a detailed spreadsheet of action items which kept us organized and on track, and kept in constant communication with us and our vendors. She really took the last minute stress off of our shoulders so we could enjoy the time. Edelina went above and beyond her duties for us when our reception venue had last minute water damage. She stayed in constant contact with the venue getting updates on the repair status and even stopped by the venue and sent me pictures of the progress! Edelina and Stephanie did an excellent job setting up all of our reception decor and items, not one detail was overlooked. Edelina is truly an experienced professional and will think of things you would never have thought of otherwise! We would highly recommend hiring her for your wedding :)
    Evelyn M. Married on 09/04/2021

Edelina Sets the Gold Standard for Wedding Service

Edelina was the definition of service and hospitality at my daughter’s wedding. The evening had zero problems despite some problems having actually arisen. Edelina quietly went about solving them and did so successfully. The wedding party didn’t even know about them til after all was over. She is professional, resourceful, on top of every little detail and an amazing problem-solver. Edelina truly is a model citizen for anyone in the wedding or service business. On top of that, she is great to be around. She is the secret ingredient to a successful event. Bar none.
    Mandy C. Married on 09/04/2021

Edelina is amazing.

Edelina is amazing! She was calm and organized and adaptable. Happy to help adjust dates and plans with the pandemic. Very good at details as well as overseeing the big picture. She was active and attentive on the day, helping to smooth over potential issues with lights and power sources without the wedding party even noticing. And always had a friendly smile. Thank you Edelina and team!
    Ranitea Married on 07/09/2021

Seamless & Worry-free

Edelina made our special day seamless and worry-free. From the consultation call until the closing of the ceremony, she was by our sides helping us every step of the way.
    She was responsive and prompt too all communications, resourceful in all aspects of the event planning, and most importantly very real with us by setting our expectations.
    I highly recommend her!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney C. Married on 10/23/2020

Fantastic. Would recommend

Edelina was great. She was easy to work with and good at organizing (which I am not). Would recommend for any type of party
    Elizabeth M. Married on 05/16/2020

Working with Edelina was the Best Decision We Made

I am not normally someone who writes reviews, but this review was important to me, because working with Edelina was the best decision we made for our wedding. She is a problem solver, organized, and on top of everything. She was beyond gracious when we postponed our wedding 3 times between April 2020 and September 2021 due to COVID. She was the most organized of all our vendors and kept our other vendors organized, responding to emails within a few minutes at all times of day or night. We felt lost in the wedding planning process, and Edelina was always helpful, guiding us on next steps and timelines.

She went above and beyond more times than I can count. Our wedding went so smoothly, and we had no idea of some of the disasters Edelina helped us avoid: (1) there wasn't enough power in the tent for our photobooth, and she bought a generator for power the afternoon of the wedding, (2) we decided we wanted sparklers the week of the wedding and couldn't get any in time, and she had extra sparklers for us, and (3) the venue couldn't figure out how to switch on the lights in the tent, and she figured it out. As I said, everything went smoothly, and we had a perfect day, and we didn't even know about some of these issues because Edelina was so great about problem solving.

We know Edelina is excellent because we worked with another wedding planner before we signed on with Edelina. In comparison, Edelina is honest, positive, has a can-do attitude, and never let anything slip through the cracks. She even had another wedding the day before our wedding that we didn't know about, because Edelina made us feel like we were her only priority. I cannot emphasize enough how much Edelina stood out from other vendors in her excellent quality work, timeliness, and attention to detail.

Edelina is a loyal and funny person, and she takes her job extremely seriously. We always looked forward to our calls with her. We will be sad not to work with her as closely, and we could not more highly recommend her.
  • Beth
    Beth T. Married on 02/15/2020

I cannot thank Edelina enough

I don’t even know where to start to thank Edelina for her patience, help and organization. She put in personal effort to ensure that our day was a success. When we had trouble getting people on base she ensured the buses did an extra run. She stayed late for our rehearsal she met with us on several occasions last minute and rescheduled appointments to our convenience. She sincerely helped us get through the planning process with a smile every time-even when I wasn’t smiling. She anticipated difficulties beforehand for us, she made it as organized as possible, and helped us put our touches on the event. I would highly recommend Edelina for any event you need planning!
    Julie W. Married on 12/10/2019

Excellence!

I am not sure where to begin, to explain how wonderful Edelina was. She was an integral part of our team, a consult, and constant adviser. We set up a google hangout call with her almost monthly leading up to the wedding. She utilizes a multitude of tools to keep you on track and help ensure you are organized. Her years in the industry lead to excellent recommendations of vendors and ways of doing things. Edelina is kind and compassionate and genuinely wants you to have your perfect wedding. The day of the event she was wonderful, she worked seamlessly between all vendors, put out any small fires we had, and made sure my entire family wanted for nothing. Edelina and her team are a must add for your wedding. It was the best decision we made. We cannot thank her and Stephanie enough for all they did for us!
    Bezuneh Married on 12/10/2019

Simple and Efficient

She was an integral part of our team, a consult, and constant adviser. We set up a google hangout call with her almost monthly leading up to the wedding where we discussed where we are in the buildup and what we need to focus on. She utilizes a multitude of tools to keep you on track and help ensure you are organized. Her years of experience give her such a good perspective on vendors and how to work through the items that come along with a wedding. Edelina is kind and compassionate and genuinely wants you to have your perfect wedding. The day of the event she was wonderful working with all the vendors, putting out any small fires we had, and ensured everyone had a good time while being in the background and not constantly asking questions. Edelina and her team are a must add for your wedding. It was the best decision we made. We cannot thank her and her assistant Stephanie enough for all they did for us!
    Hedy S. Married on 12/10/2019

Superb Wedding Planner!

Edelina was a fabulous wedding planner! Her attention to detail and calm approach settled everyone's concerns. She provided resources and guidance helping my daughter to navigate the complex planning process.

Behind the scenes she expertly tended to tasks, allowing the bride to focus on other items. The day of the wedding she was poised and organized which allowed the evening to run smoothly! We felt we were in good hands and would highly recommend Edelina!!
    Erica H. Married on 10/26/2019

Hire Edelina!

Hiring Edelina was one of the best decisions that we made in our wedding planning process. I only wish that I had hired her earlier! Her monthly tracking meetings were invaluable for keeping us on track and focused. Her experience in the wedding industry helped us navigate some tricky situations before they turned into crises. I am also grateful for her help in reviewing all of our contracts to make sure we didn't miss anything that one vendor might be requesting of another vendor.

On the day of, I appreciated knowing that she could work with all of the vendors and take care of the details. I was able to focus on getting ready, the event itself, and our guests. I am sure that she solved plenty of problems without me even knowing about it and the only items that came to my attention were those that needed my input. We got almost 30 minutes behind due to delaying the ceremony waiting for a key guest, and that kind of thing makes me lose my mind with stress. She knew the schedule backwards and forwards and helped us make decisions to keep everything on track without losing any moments of the wedding. It was also great that she could speak to my new in-laws in Spanish so that my partner or his sister (a bridesmaid) didn't have to always handle that.

Our wedding day was amazing, and I truly don't think it could have happened without Edelina.
    Laura M. Married on 10/05/2019

Best planner ever!

Edelina was the best wedding planner ever!! She gave me & my now-husband-to-be the best advice, recommendations, & just overall the best service!! She knew exactly what we wanted, communicated with us all the time to ensure we were all on the same page, and was so organized. Definitely use Edelina and her team for your wedding!! She won't let you down at all! SHE'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST!
    Andrew Married on 09/15/2019

The Hardest Working Coordinator in the Business

Edelina is the hardest working Wedding Coordinator in the business. She wowed us with her amazing attention to detail. We had a check-in call with her every month to go over all of the details and to keep us on track. She even spent a lot of time in between those monthly calls, responding same day to e-mails and phone calls. Not once did she make us feel that she was not there for us. The day of the wedding went great because Edelina and her assistant kept on top of things and made sure everything went smooth. She was so good, I had to include her as a special "thank you" in my speech because she is that good. I wouldn't hesitate hiring her again - SHE TRULY IS A ROCKSTAR!!
    Vicki Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Wedding

I don’t think that there is a word in the dictionary to define Edelina short of "stellar!" She has developed and refined being a “wedding coordinator” down to a fine art! When you choose Edelina to handle an event for you – you have her full attention – she’s going do whatever it takes to ensure that it’s perfect! She was the wedding coordinator for my daughter’s wedding. I don’t know where we would have been without her involvement. She provided great suggestions when we initially discussed the wedding and themes; also providing excellent sources for the rental equipment, caterer and DJ. She was always there and responsive to us whenever we had a question. Her counseling and attention to our needs were met with professionalism, patience and sincerity. Edelina has many years of experience in her business and she knows exactly what she's doing. On the day of the wedding, Edelina arrived with her staff of three (which were also exceptional and worth hiring) who put the wedding and reception together beautifully with attention to every detail that we had discussed. Edelina and her staff worked together in complete rhythm, complementing one another. I enjoyed watching the wedding and reception areas come together and didn’t need to worry about a single thing. Edelina was simply amazing! She was everywhere ensuring things kept moving and were well-organized and did so with complete ease. Edelina is a very detail oriented person; the check sheets she provided were extremely helpful in keeping us up to date with the planning. No detail went unseen; no issue came up that she didn't have a solution or plan (and believe you me, things can come up at the last minute matter how organized you are.) Having Edelina manage the wedding was wonderful – we didn’t have to worry about a single thing and could completely enjoy the wedding and the guests. If you want to have a special event to go off without a hitch, then Edelina is the person that you want. Trust me, there is no one better!

I want to direct your attention to one of OUR failures. Edelina recommended that we have the entire wedding party stay in the same hotel; we, unfortunately didn't do as she suggested and the wedding party was at least 4 different locations. This failure made it much more difficult to coordinate getting the bridesmaid and groomsmen together for the photographer for "before" wedding photos of each group and with the bride and groom. Pulling the wedding party together was akin to "herding cats" (lol) but Edelina miraculously managed this challenge and pulled everyone together without disruption. The photographer never realized there could have been an issue. (Trust me, this is one suggestion I highly recommend you take heed!)
    Tina Married on 11/17/2018

Stellar Service

Our wedding day was the most magical, beautiful, perfect day and we couldn’t have done it without Edelina. Her attention to detail and her passion to truly wanting this day to be perfect showed. Edelina was always available for a phone call and very responsive to emails. Any questions I had were answered immediately and provided some suggestions without being pushy. If anything, the suggestions were incredibly helpful for a first time bride. We love Edelina so much and this day couldn’t have been what is was without her.
    Ashley Married on 10/20/2018

Most Valuable Vendor!

Edelina was the MVP of our wedding planning process! She helped us find vendors that fit into our budget and vision and saved us thousands of dollars. Edelina kept us on track throughout and made sure we were doing things on time. When prices were going up, sales were happening, or deadlines were approaching, she always made sure we knew. She set up new accounts to get vendor discounts when we were interested in a new place she hadn't used before. She was responsive, personable, and her help was extremely valuable!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 10/19/2018

Book Event Details By Edelina for Your Next Big Event!!

I can't recommend Edelina enough! She is kind, funny, well-organized, and even in high-stress situations, she stays calm, cool, and collected! Just what you want and need in a wedding planner!

Although we had a day-of coordinator assigned to us from our venue, I am SO thankful that we had Edelina there too! I know without a doubt that our wedding would not have been as seamless as it was, if she hadn't been there helping to orchestrate all the details--small and large.

Edelina even made our last minute (seriously last minute...like 10 hours before the wedding last minute!) request for dance-floor lighting happen, and she got us an amazing deal to boot! You'd expect the lighting just to be so-so for being so last minute, but it was fantastic and just what we had hoped.

Last, but definitely not least, ALL of the vendors Edelina recommended were amazing. Our florist (Le Chateau de Crystale) made my vision of a Fall wedding come to life, and our videographers (Compass Studios) were so friendly and fun, all the while remaining unobtrusive. She also helped us secure two amazing bands for wedding (The High and Wides) and Nightsong...we are STILL getting compliments on both!

All of this to say, please do yourself a favor and contact Event Details by Edelina when you're planning your big day! She made ours more perfect than we could have imagined, and we are so truly grateful for everything she and her team did for us!

With gratitude and love,
    Angela
    Bonnie Married on 10/13/2018

The best decision for our wedding!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Edelina as our wedding coordinator. When we started the wedding planning process, we didn’t even have a vision for what we wanted. After several pinterest sessions, we decided we needed a coordinator ASAP because we had absolutely no idea how to pull off all the tiny details we imagined for our big day. Edelina was amazing! She was there for us every step of the way! From vendor suggestions, monthly tracking meetings, and what seemed like daily questions we had for her, she was always available to answer them quickly and confidently. She assisted us in finding our caterer, 2 bakers (the first one became pregnant and was unable to commit to our wedding, and Edelina helped us find an awesome backup), florist, DJ, and even my dress! She was able to work with the other vendors we found ourselves and coordinated with them seamlessly. The venue we picked was a bit nit-picky in their requirements, which Edelina handled in stride. She was able to answer all their questions and handle all their requirements with no issues, and ahead of their required schedule. Thanks to her coordination and organization, the week before our wedding my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy time with our family and friends that came into town for us instead of being bogged down with last minute details. Edelina also severed as our day of coordinator. Every detail that we planned was executed perfectly and our wedding day went flawlessly! I cannot recommend Edelina enough. Hands down she was the best decision we made for our wedding. Thanks E!!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/29/2018
    Edelina made our wedding day flawless. There were so many blanks she filled in, fires she took out, and logistical problems that she solved with her cool, calm, and collected style. She is organized and has the highest attention to detail to fulfill our vision for both the ceremony and reception. There are so many little things that need to be taken care of to ensure the wedding day goes smoothly and flows well. I’m not high strung at all but I’m telling you, the day would have been sloppy, hectic and stressful without Edelina and her team. She was beyond wonderful and Tony and I know we have her to thank for the best day of our lives.
    David Married on 09/23/2018
    Edelina is a professional. From our first meeting, she let us know how things go down when you are planning your wedding - a monumental task! She systematically tracked our progress as we found vendors, signed contracts, and watched our budget. She always measured progress against our original goals and referred to them repeatedly. Perhaps one of the best aspects of her services was managing the details of all the contracts, a tedious task for most busy couples. She found vendors that offered excellent services of their own at very affordable prices, which she did through her top-rated network of caterers, djs, photographers, etc. As the big day approached, she kept on us to make sure we were making the necessary steps. The day of, she masterfully handled all vendors and the schedule so we could simply enjoy our event. I do not lightly offer such praise, but I would highly recommend Edelina.
    Sarah Married on 09/01/2018
    Edelina and her team are just amazing people. From start to finish, Edelina provided extraordinary support. She did everything from recommending excellent cost-saving vendors, to making sure we had not missed any details or requirements leading up to our celebration and even going out of her way to support us after the event was over. I hope this review is able to encapsulate how much I recommend Event Details by Edelina. Thank you for making our day wonderful!!!
    Jen Married on 09/01/2018
    Having our daughters wedding at the Torpedo Factory is not an easy task, it was open to the public until 5pm with a 6:30 wedding time. Edelina and her crew flipped the venue to a beautiful wedding. She has many contacts and knew all the great vendors. She really went above and beyond in accommodating requests before and during the wedding. I applaud her for a job well done!
    Erica Married on 06/16/2018
    My wedding day could not have been what I dreamed of if it weren't for Edelina. Hands down best decision ever. Her personality is caring and supportive, her services are limitless and she excels at everything that she does. She will meet with you in the beginning of the process to ensure your needs are met being met and will make appointments to help you out and keep you organized. Do not miss out, she will take care of you and more. I love Edelina, she is amazing at her job.