Event Details by Edelina Reviews

Event Details by Edelina 4
Event Details by Edelina 5

Julie Weinstein · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Excellence!

I am not sure where to begin, to explain how wonderful Edelina was. She was an integral part of our team, a consult, and constant adviser. We set up a google hangout call with her almost monthly leading up to the wedding. She utilizes a multitude of tools to keep you on track and help ensure you are organized. Her years in the industry lead to excellent recommendations of vendors and ways of doing things. Edelina is kind and compassionate and genuinely wants you to have your perfect wedding. The day of the event she was wonderful, she worked seamlessly between all vendors, put out any small fires we had, and made sure my entire family wanted for nothing. Edelina and her team are a must add for your wedding. It was the best decision we made. We cannot thank her and Stephanie enough for all they did for us!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hedy Sferra · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Superb Wedding Planner!

Edelina was a fabulous wedding planner! Her attention to detail and calm approach settled everyone's concerns. She provided resources and guidance helping my daughter to navigate the complex planning process.

Behind the scenes she expertly tended to tasks, allowing the bride to focus on other items. The day of the wedding she was poised and organized which allowed the evening to run smoothly! We felt we were in good hands and would highly recommend Edelina!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Bezuneh B · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Simple and Efficient

She was an integral part of our team, a consult, and constant adviser. We set up a google hangout call with her almost monthly leading up to the wedding where we discussed where we are in the buildup and what we need to focus on. She utilizes a multitude of tools to keep you on track and help ensure you are organized. Her years of experience give her such a good perspective on vendors and how to work through the items that come along with a wedding. Edelina is kind and compassionate and genuinely wants you to have your perfect wedding. The day of the event she was wonderful working with all the vendors, putting out any small fires we had, and ensured everyone had a good time while being in the background and not constantly asking questions. Edelina and her team are a must add for your wedding. It was the best decision we made. We cannot thank her and her assistant Stephanie enough for all they did for us!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Erica Hanna · Married on 10/26/2019

Hire Edelina!

Hiring Edelina was one of the best decisions that we made in our wedding planning process. I only wish that I had hired her earlier! Her monthly tracking meetings were invaluable for keeping us on track and focused. Her experience in the wedding industry helped us navigate some tricky situations before they turned into crises. I am also grateful for her help in reviewing all of our contracts to make sure we didn't miss anything that one vendor might be requesting of another vendor.

On the day of, I appreciated knowing that she could work with all of the vendors and take care of the details. I was able to focus on getting ready, the event itself, and our guests. I am sure that she solved plenty of problems without me even knowing about it and the only items that came to my attention were those that needed my input. We got almost 30 minutes behind due to delaying the ceremony waiting for a key guest, and that kind of thing makes me lose my mind with stress. She knew the schedule backwards and forwards and helped us make decisions to keep everything on track without losing any moments of the wedding. It was also great that she could speak to my new in-laws in Spanish so that my partner or his sister (a bridesmaid) didn't have to always handle that.

Our wedding day was amazing, and I truly don't think it could have happened without Edelina.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Laura Moustafa · Married on 10/05/2019

Best planner ever!

Edelina was the best wedding planner ever!! She gave me & my now-husband-to-be the best advice, recommendations, & just overall the best service!! She knew exactly what we wanted, communicated with us all the time to ensure we were all on the same page, and was so organized. Definitely use Edelina and her team for your wedding!! She won't let you down at all! SHE'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Andrew · Married on 09/15/2019

The Hardest Working Coordinator in the Business

Edelina is the hardest working Wedding Coordinator in the business. She wowed us with her amazing attention to detail. We had a check-in call with her every month to go over all of the details and to keep us on track. She even spent a lot of time in between those monthly calls, responding same day to e-mails and phone calls. Not once did she make us feel that she was not there for us. The day of the wedding went great because Edelina and her assistant kept on top of things and made sure everything went smooth. She was so good, I had to include her as a special "thank you" in my speech because she is that good. I wouldn't hesitate hiring her again - SHE TRULY IS A ROCKSTAR!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Ranitea · Married on 04/27/2019

Seamless & Worry-free

Edelina made our special day seamless and worry-free. From the consultation call until the closing of the ceremony, she was by our sides helping us every step of the way.
    She was responsive and prompt too all communications, resourceful in all aspects of the event planning, and most importantly very real with us by setting our expectations.
    I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Vicki · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Wedding

I don’t think that there is a word in the dictionary to define Edelina short of "stellar!" She has developed and refined being a “wedding coordinator” down to a fine art! When you choose Edelina to handle an event for you – you have her full attention – she’s going do whatever it takes to ensure that it’s perfect! She was the wedding coordinator for my daughter’s wedding. I don’t know where we would have been without her involvement. She provided great suggestions when we initially discussed the wedding and themes; also providing excellent sources for the rental equipment, caterer and DJ. She was always there and responsive to us whenever we had a question. Her counseling and attention to our needs were met with professionalism, patience and sincerity. Edelina has many years of experience in her business and she knows exactly what she's doing. On the day of the wedding, Edelina arrived with her staff of three (which were also exceptional and worth hiring) who put the wedding and reception together beautifully with attention to every detail that we had discussed. Edelina and her staff worked together in complete rhythm, complementing one another. I enjoyed watching the wedding and reception areas come together and didn’t need to worry about a single thing. Edelina was simply amazing! She was everywhere ensuring things kept moving and were well-organized and did so with complete ease. Edelina is a very detail oriented person; the check sheets she provided were extremely helpful in keeping us up to date with the planning. No detail went unseen; no issue came up that she didn't have a solution or plan (and believe you me, things can come up at the last minute matter how organized you are.) Having Edelina manage the wedding was wonderful – we didn’t have to worry about a single thing and could completely enjoy the wedding and the guests. If you want to have a special event to go off without a hitch, then Edelina is the person that you want. Trust me, there is no one better!

I want to direct your attention to one of OUR failures. Edelina recommended that we have the entire wedding party stay in the same hotel; we, unfortunately didn't do as she suggested and the wedding party was at least 4 different locations. This failure made it much more difficult to coordinate getting the bridesmaid and groomsmen together for the photographer for "before" wedding photos of each group and with the bride and groom. Pulling the wedding party together was akin to "herding cats" (lol) but Edelina miraculously managed this challenge and pulled everyone together without disruption. The photographer never realized there could have been an issue. (Trust me, this is one suggestion I highly recommend you take heed!)

Sent on 01/01/2019

Tina · Married on 11/17/2018

Stellar Service

Our wedding day was the most magical, beautiful, perfect day and we couldn’t have done it without Edelina. Her attention to detail and her passion to truly wanting this day to be perfect showed. Edelina was always available for a phone call and very responsive to emails. Any questions I had were answered immediately and provided some suggestions without being pushy. If anything, the suggestions were incredibly helpful for a first time bride. We love Edelina so much and this day couldn’t have been what is was without her.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Most Valuable Vendor!

Edelina was the MVP of our wedding planning process! She helped us find vendors that fit into our budget and vision and saved us thousands of dollars. Edelina kept us on track throughout and made sure we were doing things on time. When prices were going up, sales were happening, or deadlines were approaching, she always made sure we knew. She set up new accounts to get vendor discounts when we were interested in a new place she hadn't used before. She was responsive, personable, and her help was extremely valuable!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/19/2018

Book Event Details By Edelina for Your Next Big Event!!

I can't recommend Edelina enough! She is kind, funny, well-organized, and even in high-stress situations, she stays calm, cool, and collected! Just what you want and need in a wedding planner!

Although we had a day-of coordinator assigned to us from our venue, I am SO thankful that we had Edelina there too! I know without a doubt that our wedding would not have been as seamless as it was, if she hadn't been there helping to orchestrate all the details--small and large.

Edelina even made our last minute (seriously last minute...like 10 hours before the wedding last minute!) request for dance-floor lighting happen, and she got us an amazing deal to boot! You'd expect the lighting just to be so-so for being so last minute, but it was fantastic and just what we had hoped.

Last, but definitely not least, ALL of the vendors Edelina recommended were amazing. Our florist (Le Chateau de Crystale) made my vision of a Fall wedding come to life, and our videographers (Compass Studios) were so friendly and fun, all the while remaining unobtrusive. She also helped us secure two amazing bands for wedding (The High and Wides) and Nightsong...we are STILL getting compliments on both!

All of this to say, please do yourself a favor and contact Event Details by Edelina when you're planning your big day! She made ours more perfect than we could have imagined, and we are so truly grateful for everything she and her team did for us!

With gratitude and love,
    Angela

Event Details by Edelina 6
    Event Details by Edelina 7
    Event Details by Edelina 8
    Event Details by Edelina 9
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Bonnie · Married on 10/13/2018

The best decision for our wedding!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Edelina as our wedding coordinator. When we started the wedding planning process, we didn’t even have a vision for what we wanted. After several pinterest sessions, we decided we needed a coordinator ASAP because we had absolutely no idea how to pull off all the tiny details we imagined for our big day. Edelina was amazing! She was there for us every step of the way! From vendor suggestions, monthly tracking meetings, and what seemed like daily questions we had for her, she was always available to answer them quickly and confidently. She assisted us in finding our caterer, 2 bakers (the first one became pregnant and was unable to commit to our wedding, and Edelina helped us find an awesome backup), florist, DJ, and even my dress! She was able to work with the other vendors we found ourselves and coordinated with them seamlessly. The venue we picked was a bit nit-picky in their requirements, which Edelina handled in stride. She was able to answer all their questions and handle all their requirements with no issues, and ahead of their required schedule. Thanks to her coordination and organization, the week before our wedding my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy time with our family and friends that came into town for us instead of being bogged down with last minute details. Edelina also severed as our day of coordinator. Every detail that we planned was executed perfectly and our wedding day went flawlessly! I cannot recommend Edelina enough. Hands down she was the best decision we made for our wedding. Thanks E!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Edelina made our wedding day flawless. There were so many blanks she filled in, fires she took out, and logistical problems that she solved with her cool, calm, and collected style. She is organized and has the highest attention to detail to fulfill our vision for both the ceremony and reception. There are so many little things that need to be taken care of to ensure the wedding day goes smoothly and flows well. I’m not high strung at all but I’m telling you, the day would have been sloppy, hectic and stressful without Edelina and her team. She was beyond wonderful and Tony and I know we have her to thank for the best day of our lives.

Sent on 10/01/2018

David · Married on 09/23/2018

Edelina is a professional. From our first meeting, she let us know how things go down when you are planning your wedding - a monumental task! She systematically tracked our progress as we found vendors, signed contracts, and watched our budget. She always measured progress against our original goals and referred to them repeatedly. Perhaps one of the best aspects of her services was managing the details of all the contracts, a tedious task for most busy couples. She found vendors that offered excellent services of their own at very affordable prices, which she did through her top-rated network of caterers, djs, photographers, etc. As the big day approached, she kept on us to make sure we were making the necessary steps. The day of, she masterfully handled all vendors and the schedule so we could simply enjoy our event. I do not lightly offer such praise, but I would highly recommend Edelina.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jen · Married on 09/01/2018

Having our daughters wedding at the Torpedo Factory is not an easy task, it was open to the public until 5pm with a 6:30 wedding time. Edelina and her crew flipped the venue to a beautiful wedding. She has many contacts and knew all the great vendors. She really went above and beyond in accommodating requests before and during the wedding. I applaud her for a job well done!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Edelina and her team are just amazing people. From start to finish, Edelina provided extraordinary support. She did everything from recommending excellent cost-saving vendors, to making sure we had not missed any details or requirements leading up to our celebration and even going out of her way to support us after the event was over. I hope this review is able to encapsulate how much I recommend Event Details by Edelina. Thank you for making our day wonderful!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Christine · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful. You can't go wrong.
    Gave great attention to detail.
    Created a workable and smooth-flowing plan for the ceremony and reception.
    Provided guidance on etiquette and best practices.
    Worked swiftly and invisibly behind the scenes all the while giving cues to caterers, vendor staff and bridal party.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Erica · Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding day could not have been what I dreamed of if it weren't for Edelina. Hands down best decision ever. Her personality is caring and supportive, her services are limitless and she excels at everything that she does. She will meet with you in the beginning of the process to ensure your needs are met being met and will make appointments to help you out and keep you organized. Do not miss out, she will take care of you and more. I love Edelina, she is amazing at her job.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Valerie · Married on 05/05/2018

I will only ask Edelina to help me plan and staff all future events. Great experience!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/20/2018

Edelina is fantastic, she helped us navigate through wedding planning and kept us on track with choosing vendors, etc. (and recommended several good ones!). The day of the wedding we really appreciated the hustle she and her assistant demonstrated, both setting up and tearing down/packing up, ensuring that the entire day went smoothly and we could focus on the joy of getting married and enjoying the day. She will help you as much or as little as you need when it comes to making decisions during wedding planning, which is what we also appreciated. She is also very good at anticipating any problems or issues before they arise. So thankful we found her - we recommend her!

Event Details by Edelina 10
    Event Details by Edelina 11
    Sent on 05/05/2018

Stanley · Married on 03/31/2018

Edelina made our wedding planning process go smoothly. From the start, Edelina listened to our needs and gave us valuable insights on her past experiences. We met numerous times to discuss logistics, status check-ins and she made sure that we followed through with the next planning steps. We even communicated via email and texts as well to get things to completion. Edelina was also there to lead our rehearsal and made sure that everyone was prepared for the big day! On our big day Edelina and her assistant Stephanie, organized our venue as planned in our walk through. Edelina helped us remember meticulous details that we otherwise would have overlooked or forgotten. We will always remember Edelina!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/24/2018

Hiring Edelina was, hands down, the best decision I made. As a professional that it's in the business of planning complicated events, the first thing I look for is a person that draws upon their experience, anticipates all the details that can make or break your big day, and gives guidance and options for the best ways to manage them. I had elements of our wedding that no single vendor "owned" like a polaroid photobooth and guestbook, cigar station, placecards/favors, and a bunch of other small elements in our timeline that I literally did not worry about AT ALL on the day of my wedding. Edelina and her team managed the entire night seamlessly, from set up to tear down, and I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2017

HIRE EDELINA! I recently got married in DC and while I wanted to control most things, I knew I needed a coordinator to help me manage all the details. Edelina pays extreme attention to detail, and scheduled regular calls to see where I was at, keeping a checklist to remind me when something needed to get done. She also responds to emails almost immediately--it's seriously impressive and puts a stressed brides mind at ease! Additionally she was able to recommend vendors, and any of those vendors I reached out to would all say the same thing--you picked an amazing wedding coordinator! A few weeks before my wedding I was distraught about not being able to find a reasonably priced calligrapher and Edelina immediately gave me recommendations within my budget. I cannot express how happy I am with her services.

Sent on 01/27/2018

BRooke · Married on 11/18/2017

We had a lot of moving parts with our wedding, and we couldn't have done it without Edelina! As soon as we hired her she was working with us, not just the day of. She always got back to us very quickly and her expertise and experience was so helpful. Our wedding went so smoothly and we're so thankful for her coordination. We definitely recommend hiring Edelina for your wedding or event!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Ellie · Married on 10/21/2017

I truly could not have imagined our wedding planning process without Edelina. We hired her as our Day of Coordinator about 11 months ahead of our wedding, but she was so, so much more than that. She is incredibly responsive to emails, phone calls, texts, and is so patient with even the most Type-A of brides (me!). She has amazing insights, vendor recommendations, ways to save money, and I don't know what I'm going to do now that I'm not emailing her every day! :) Most of our wedding vendors told me the day of the wedding that they've never had a wedding actually run on time and even early, she was absolutely the biggest blessing and I would recommend Edelina to absolutely anyone and everyone that is getting married. You need a coordinator, and you certainly NEED Edelina!

Sent on 10/24/2017