Erin Mitchell Photography Reviews

12 | Wilson, NC

12 Reviews for Erin Mitchell Photography

12 Erin Mitchell Photography Reviews

April · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Erin. She immediately put us at ease during our first meeting so choosing her as our engagement and wedding photographer was was one of the easiest decisions we made. Erin was by far the most responsive vendor that we hired and her pricing options fit perfectly within our budget. At each photo session, Erin made sure she incorporated our wishes and provided her professional opinion, ultimately giving us the individualized photos we desired that allowed our personalities to shine through. We, and our families, are thrilled with the variety and quality of our photos from all three sessions, engagement, bridal, and wedding, and plan to print every one for our albums.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Erin Mitchell Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness you have me in tears this morning. Thank you so much for your review and the precious encouragement! I was surely blessed to have captured these treasures for you!! I hope & pray our paths cross again one day!!!

Morgan · Married on 06/23/2018

Erin was amazing! So attentive and did such a fabulous job capturing our big day!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely love Erin Mitchell Photography! I was able to do my engagement pictures, bridal and wedding for about $2000 plus prints. The prints that I ordered were beautifully wrapped to ensure safety from damage during delivery! I will definitely be using Erin again for future photography needs! She is a doll and so easy to work with.

Mari · Married on 04/21/2018

Loved having Erin as our wedding photographer!

Erin Mitchell Photography 1
    Erin Mitchell Photography 2
    Erin Mitchell Photography 3
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

Erin's attention to detail is one of the reasons we chose her to be our wedding photographer. Erin was also very professional but at the same time very friendly and down to earth. It felt like we were dealing with a friend.

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely loved working with Erin! She was so easy to work with on our big day & made us feel at ease!

Erin Mitchell Photography 4
    Erin Mitchell Photography 5
    Erin Mitchell Photography 6

Joyce · Married on 09/16/2017

I wonderful person to work with. Professional but caring, excellent quality and in a fast turn around. The only person I will go to from now on for professional pictures.

Laura · Married on 07/28/2017

Erin was an amazing part of our special day. She has the best ideas and I love to see her work come to life. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does and is so sweet!! I love having erin as our family photographer and now she has made our wedding day even more special.

Judy · Married on 07/15/2017

Erin was very professional. She was pleasant and caring. I would recommend her to anyone. I plan on hiring her again in the future.

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Erin did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. I am beyond thankful for all the moments she captured that day. Our photos are crisp and clear and i'm in love with every single one. I'm so glad I messaged her and asked if she was free for my wedding. You won't regret having Erin take your photos!

Rebekah · Married on 04/23/2016

Erin was the photographer for my wedding. She did an outstanding job! She took such great pictures and the quality of her pictures were amazing. She was very prepared and organized, which I loved about her. She was so kind and friendly to everyone. She was able to capture all the pictures I wanted and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend her!

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

Erin Mitchell took my bridal portraits and wedding photos. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Most brides have to wait months to get their pictures back, and mine were ready when we got back from our honeymoon. She really captured some wonderful memories that we will cherish the rest of our lives. Thank you Erin!