Erin Mitchell Photography Reviews

21 Reviews for Erin Mitchell Photography

• Heather

Heather M. · Married on 05/06/2021

Personable Photographer!

Erin is amazing. A wonderful friend and photographer!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/10/2020

Simple and flawless!

We connected with Erin since she’s local to Wilson, but we fell in love from day 1! Erin is so personable and so sweet. Erin made our big day even better!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely uh-mazing

Erin is a wonder! Met her at my sisters wedding where she caught the best picture of me after I caught the bouquet and you see my then boyfriend on his knees screaming “noooo” up into the air after he had already caught the garter! She handed me her card and said keep her in mind when we get married. Fast forward to the following year and I finally get engaged! I call her and we get started with our pictures! She takes the time to get to know you as a couple and honestly at this point after working with Erin over the past 3 years, she feels like family at this point. I would and will recommend her to everyone who asks me! Erin is the best around!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Brianna · Married on 10/19/2019

October Wedding

Erin is so friendly an always makes you feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend her for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Sarah Z. · Married on 09/29/2019

She did an amazing job!

Erin was everything we hoped for in a wedding photographer, and more. Not only did she capture our wedding beautifully (I hate getting my photo taken but she made me look pretty good!) but she was fun and easy to work with. I'm so glad we got to work with her! Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic!

Erin did a fabulous job capturing every moment of our big day. She is very easy to work with and makes you feel super comfortable. We will definitely be reaching out ot her for photos in the future! xoxo

Sent on 02/06/2020

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2018

Winter Wedding

Erin is amazing. She is very easy to work with and works really hard. She did our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. We couldn't have been more pleased. She was great with kids and also ones who didn't like to smile. She was able to get them to smile. I had a lot of comments about how great my photographer was and how they liked her from the wedding party. If you are looking a great and affordable photographer, Erin is the one.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah H. · Married on 08/25/2018

8/25/2018 wedding

Erin is not only a kind, gentle soul but a true women of God. She is amazing at what she does. Every picture turned out beautifully! She was amazing with all the kids. Pick her and you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Photographer

We loved having Erin as our photographer for engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures. She is the most down to earth person you will ever meet and so willing to make your special day everything you have ever dreamed of!!

Sent on 01/29/2020

April · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Erin. She immediately put us at ease during our first meeting so choosing her as our engagement and wedding photographer was was one of the easiest decisions we made. Erin was by far the most responsive vendor that we hired and her pricing options fit perfectly within our budget. At each photo session, Erin made sure she incorporated our wishes and provided her professional opinion, ultimately giving us the individualized photos we desired that allowed our personalities to shine through. We, and our families, are thrilled with the variety and quality of our photos from all three sessions, engagement, bridal, and wedding, and plan to print every one for our albums.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Erin Mitchell Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness you have me in tears this morning. Thank you so much for your review and the precious encouragement! I was surely blessed to have captured these treasures for you!! I hope & pray our paths cross again one day!!!

Morgan · Married on 06/23/2018

Erin was amazing! So attentive and did such a fabulous job capturing our big day!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely love Erin Mitchell Photography! I was able to do my engagement pictures, bridal and wedding for about $2000 plus prints. The prints that I ordered were beautifully wrapped to ensure safety from damage during delivery! I will definitely be using Erin again for future photography needs! She is a doll and so easy to work with.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Mari · Married on 04/21/2018

Loved having Erin as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

Erin's attention to detail is one of the reasons we chose her to be our wedding photographer. Erin was also very professional but at the same time very friendly and down to earth. It felt like we were dealing with a friend.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely loved working with Erin! She was so easy to work with on our big day & made us feel at ease!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Joyce · Married on 09/16/2017

I wonderful person to work with. Professional but caring, excellent quality and in a fast turn around. The only person I will go to from now on for professional pictures.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Laura · Married on 07/28/2017

Erin was an amazing part of our special day. She has the best ideas and I love to see her work come to life. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does and is so sweet!! I love having erin as our family photographer and now she has made our wedding day even more special.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Judy · Married on 07/15/2017

Erin was very professional. She was pleasant and caring. I would recommend her to anyone. I plan on hiring her again in the future.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Erin did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. I am beyond thankful for all the moments she captured that day. Our photos are crisp and clear and i'm in love with every single one. I'm so glad I messaged her and asked if she was free for my wedding. You won't regret having Erin take your photos!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Rebekah · Married on 04/23/2016

Erin was the photographer for my wedding. She did an outstanding job! She took such great pictures and the quality of her pictures were amazing. She was very prepared and organized, which I loved about her. She was so kind and friendly to everyone. She was able to capture all the pictures I wanted and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

Erin Mitchell took my bridal portraits and wedding photos. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Most brides have to wait months to get their pictures back, and mine were ready when we got back from our honeymoon. She really captured some wonderful memories that we will cherish the rest of our lives. Thank you Erin!

Sent on 02/18/2017