Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist Reviews

53 | Clifton Park, NY

53 Reviews for Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist

Tara · Married on 06/16/2012

Erin is a wonderful makeup artist! She was on time and nothing but professional. We also had a lot of fun together. She made my special day even more special and meaningful. We all loved our eyelashes the day of the wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank you!

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2012

I hired Erin for my wedding engagement photos, & my wedding day. Not only for me, but for my bridal party. She was not only professional but she KNOWS HER STUFF. I am not a "make up" girl, so she took my comments and turned me into natural beauty without making me look like I had makeup caked on. I received many compliments. Erin is friendly, talkative, & just a damn good makeup artist. Again...SHE KNOWS HER STUFF! :) I would recommend her to ANYONE without reservation. I appreciate her timeliness & dedication to what she does. I only wish I could do what she does!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2012

I didn't even think about wedding day makeup until a friend who recently got married suggested it. I am so glad that it is something I decided to do! It was a relief to not have to worry about doing something, and a relaxing part of my wedding day. It was nice to have a little pampering!

Working with Erin was great. She was very professional from our first meeting to my makeup trial to my wedding day (where she did 6 bridesmaids, a flower girl, and my mom in addition to me!). Erin was very knowledgeable in her profession and provided a quality service.

I would recommend all future brides to get their wedding day makeup professionally done, especially Erin! She did absolutely beautiful work!

Sent on 08/29/2012