Erin Hill, Harpist & Singer Reviews

57 | New York, NY

57 Reviews for Erin Hill, Harpist & Singer

Victor · Married on 04/09/2011

Sensational!! Erin made our wedding day!!!!!!!!!! I truly recommend her for any occason that is, for it to be memorable!!! AMAZING SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our wedding would not be the same without her!!!! -Erin G., Floral Park, NY

Sent on 06/19/2014

doug · Married on 09/24/2005

Erin was on time, played an extra amount of time at no extra charge or quibble, and she has such a positive attitude. That unforgettable day she played Harp solo for our ceremony. It was outdoors at Prospect Park, BK. Erin is a very talented and hard working musician gifted with a sweet and clear voice. Her customer service is top notch and she is always very responsive to contact and suggestions, and she can learn special material at the drop of a hat. I would recommend her to anyone, knowing that they would be very satisfied.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Dana · Married on 11/13/2004

Erin was a great choice for a ceremony musician. She was able to play both traditional and current music with ease. She was easy to work with and helped me find the right music for my ceremony. I enthusiastically recommend her to anyone looking for ceremony music or any event that calls out for a harpist!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Hogen · Married on 09/05/1998

You cannot find a more classy, professional, and right out beautiful musician to play at your wedding or event than Erin Hill.
    We hired her for our wedding and couldn't be happier with the result.
    Not only is she a world-class harpist and singer, she is a Broadway-performing actress, a national and international experienced touring musician, and a professional through and through.
    She is a delight to work with, both on a personal level and professionally, extremely reliable, always on time, has an amazing reportoire of songs from all styles, ranging from the most beautiful classical pieces, via Irish folksongs to pop-standards like David Bowie, Beatles, Cole Porter, you name it, all performed like only she can, with fantastic arrangements and an angelic performance fit for a royal celebration. She simply adds class and serene beauty to any event, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Cristina · Married on 03/23/2018

Erin played at our wedding yesterday from the ceremony to cocktail hour, and played and sang all through the reception. We loved her harp renditions and vocals to many popular songs, both intimate and upbeat. Guests told us in person and have been texting since then that they thought the harp and trio was a great classy touch, better then the traditional band or DJ- and we agree! We were able to mingle with guests all night without the music being overbearing. Erin was also able to play a traditional Italian dance song (Tarantella) on request, and killed it!!!!! Thanks so much Erin!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Edmund · Married on 05/21/2017

Erin was recommended to us by another harpist who was already booked for our date. Erin provided us with an expansive list of songs of all different generes and worked with us to pick out our favorites. She was very flexible in making our playlist. We loved her solo harp performance during the ceremony, and loved her harp music accompanied by her singing even more! At the end of the night she even performed one final song privately for my new husband and me, which for us was the highlight of the whole evening. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lisa · event on: 12/24/2013

Erin is an extremely talented and qualified musician. She shows up on time, is constantly at the top of her game and has been consistently wonderful both times I have worked with her. I intend to hire her yearly for our Christmas eve and Christmas day liturgies. She is very easy to work with. We always have such positive feedback when she is here. I recommend her highly with no reservations whatsoever.

Sent on 06/20/2014