Erica Hasenjager Photography Reviews

Erica Hasenjager Photography 6
Erica Hasenjager Photography 7
  • Allie

Allie Brown · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing pictures and great to work with!

Erica made the planning so easy. The day of the wedding, she and her assistant were accommodating, patient, helpful and our pictures came out INCREDIBLE! Erica is so talented and captured every moment of our day.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 8
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 9
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 10

Margaret · Married on 11/01/2018

I am so glad that our search for a wedding photography led us to Erica Hasenjager. From the first communication with Erica, I knew that we had found the right match for what we were looking for in capturing our wedding day. Erica was always prompt and thorough in her replies. Her relaxed attitude put us at ease - we wanted beautiful photos to remember our day but we did not want it to be a huge production. Erica and Marissa absolutely delivered, they always just set to work quietly in the background and the results are incredible. They were extremely flexible in having to re-schedule our engagement session multiple times due to bad weather. Our ceremony was held at our family cottage on an island only accessible by boat - Erica and Marissa didn't bat an eye; on the wedding day, as we were running slightly behind schedule, Erica and Marissa hopped right in the boat and before I knew it they were unloading our coolers of ice and other packages! My husband had planned fireworks at the reception as a surprise for me and only told Erica about it that day - they were ready and captured gorgeous images of the show. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Erica Hasenjager Photography and would highly recommend her. She is professional and flexible, easy going, rolls with the punches, and you will walk away with beautiful, natural photographs of your special day. Our friends and family are still raving about our wedding pictures! Thank you again Erica and Marissa for taking care of us.

Erica Hasenjager Photography 11
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 12
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 13
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 14
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 15
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 16
  • Allison

Allison Koch · Married on 09/08/2018

Easy to work with and super happy with our photos!

When you are planning a wedding from afar - including organizing everything over the phone or through emails - it's great to have a photographer who is flexible and can really make your vision come to life. Everything we asked for we got and more! Erica and her assistant truly delivered and we have pics that capture our entire day perfectly!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 17
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 18
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 19
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 20

Erica Hasenjager Photography's reply:

So glad we exceeded your expectations and that everything was perfect! When you two braved the cold for the e-session I knew were going to get great images.

Shauna Seitz · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely beautiful photos

Erica was very professional, responded in a timely manner, and was flexible with my schedule. She drove to our wedding location in advance to get picture ideas and prepare for the lighting. Her second shooter was excellent also, they captured so many beautiful and creative images! I was shocked at how fast I got all of my photos, and couldn’t be more pleased with the results!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Erica Hasenjager Photography's reply:

Thank you! I think your wedding will go down in the books for us as the hottest day we've ever photographed! But you would never be able to tell from the images :)
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Photos we will cherish for a lifetime

Erica is without a doubt the best wedding photographer we could have ever hired for our big day!! I can't imagine our wedding without her. Having photographed my brothers wedding a year earlier, we knew she would deliver fabulous photos.

Erica went above and beyond every step of the way. Leading up to the wedding, she asked me to send any wedding photos I wanted to use for inspiration. Not only did she bring a print-out of them the day of, but we actually recreated a few of our favorite ones! We were laughing throughout our couple photos and Erica and her team made us feel totally at ease. Our bridal party even chimed in with a few fun ideas for the group shots! Her team took what can sometimes be a stressful part of the day and made it a complete blast. I also recommend adding on the digital photo booth which was a hit with our guests.

Photography was a top priority for us, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. We are approaching our one-year anniversary and will relive the memories of that day through Erica's beautiful photos for many years to come.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 21
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 22
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 23

Kathryn · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Erica couldn’t be easier to work with! She is very flexible and listens to what the bride and groom want for their day! Her work is great and she takes excellent photos without you even knowing she’s there at times! Her package included everything we wanted and she even threw in a photo booth last minute for free. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Erica Hasenjager Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! The guests loved the photo booth and I'm glad we brought it along.

Dimple · Married on 05/26/2018

Great photos, great experience!

Erica and her team went above and beyond throughout our whole wedding weekend. We did the full weekend package and Erica was with us every minute from Thursday - Saturday, including over 12 hours on Saturday from ceremony, wedding party photos, until the end of reception. Her photo booth was a big hit for our guests, so make sure no matter what package you get you include it.

Erica did so much to make sure we had the perfect photos throughout our wedding weekend. It was clear she has a passion for shooting weddings and had many great ideas for fun group shots and intimate shots of my husband and I.

I strongly recommend Erica to anyone looking for a high quality photographer that has LOTS of experience. She made everything so easy for us, the photos were the least stressful part of our planning.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Erica Hasenjager Photography's reply:

Thank you Dimple! We had such a great time with you both and the families/guests. I agree on the photo booth, not all couples think they need it but they do! I think it's going to be a long time before I have another groom coming in on a horse :)

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2018

My husband and I decided to have a unique ceremony (not a wedding but a little more than an elopement) and Erica captured it perfectly. She made sure we got every photo idea on our list and then some! We took photos at SU afterward, as we are both alum, and she saw so many great spots for photos that we didn’t even think of. They turned out amazing and the variety of color, black and white and portrait were abundant. Thank you, Erica, for the beautiful memories of our day

Sent on 06/11/2018

Erica Hasenjager Photography's reply:

So glad you love them! You’re very welcome!

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Exceptional!

We first met Erica when she did the photography for my sisters wedding. We loved how the pictures turned out so much, that we chose Erica for our wedding as well. She was very accommodating and was even willing to travel for our big day. From setting up the contract, to her easily online payment system, to finalizing our day of timeline, Erica was easy to get in touch with and super helpful. On the actual day of our wedding, Erica and her assistant were punctual and did an amazing job at coralling all of our family members and bridal party for group pictures. We didn’t have to worry about a thing, and we knew that Erica was capturing all of the moments that we wanted. We had our wedding at a venue that Erica had never photographed before, and Erica did not miss a beat! She is so easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone! You will not go wrong by choosing Erica to be your wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Erica Hasenjager Photography's reply:

It was so much fun to make the drive down and see you and all your family again! Glad you were happy with everything! :)

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Erica was our photographer for our November 4th wedding this past year and choosing her was the absolute best decision we could have made! She is the friendliest, most down to earth person that you would want following your every move on your wedding day! We met up with her a couple times before the wedding to discuss details and it was like meeting up with an old friend. She has such a great sense of humor and was making us laugh all day which resulted in some AMAZING photos of the day. If you are looking for a photographer who takes heavenly photos and is so easy to get along with, Erica is your girl! We are so pleased with the results of our photographs and have them plastered all over our home :) she is the bomb!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 24
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 25
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 26
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 27
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 28

Bethany · Married on 10/28/2017

We honestly could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding! Erica was incredibly easy to work with and so on top of everything. We didn't have to worry about anything- Erica was so organized. She made sure to get all the photos that we wanted, and everything was so efficient. She also was so helpful with choosing locations, and setting up creative shots. We are so happy with how the photos turned out- we were stunned at how gorgeous they were. We also received so many photos- every moment was so beautifully captured. We very highly recommend Erica, and could not be happier with our choice.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Erica and her team were AMAZING. Erica is super responsive to emails and answering questions you have as a bride, which made the entire process less stressful. I was a bride planning a wedding from Maryland, and she worked around my schedule and always made herself available when I would be in town. She was super fun to work with and keeps you on pace, which is hard considering how busy the day is! I let Erica know specific photos I wanted, and let her handle the rest, and she exceeded all of my expectations. She captured so many natural photos, that were posed or set up, and these are the ones that create the best memories. I would recommend Erica and her team to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer in the area. I have so many amazing memories of my special day and I have Erica to thank.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 29
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 30
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 31
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 32

Dana · Married on 08/11/2017

Erica and her assistant were fun and creative. We had a great experience and love the preview pics that we have seen so far. Excited to see the rest! Highly recommend

Sent on 08/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2017

I am beyond thrilled with the work that Erica does. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos not only showed the love my husband and I have for each other but also captured one of the happiest days of our lives perfectly. Her work exudes her talent and love of photography and she is beyond talented, as well as attentive to what you want in your photos. I highly recommend Erica.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 33
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 34

Jocelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

Erica did a beautiful job with our photos and was very easy to talk to via phone and email while we planned our wedding out of state.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Denise · Married on 07/01/2017

We can't say enough wonderful things about Erica and her team. Erica is so talented and creative. From the moment we contacted her, with all our questions and requests (and there were MANY!), Erica was able to produce exactly what we wanted. She asked all the right questions to get our thoughts together, offered suggestions and solutions. We wanted pictures outside - unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate and it rained almost all day! She had a back up plan, umbrellas, suggestions on inside photos.... AND then we got lucky enough for a break in the rain for the outside shots! They are breathtaking.

Additionally, Erica provided a photo booth that was so much fun. She provided all the props and anything you wanted to have some fun photos. At the last minute we also had her video the day - from getting ready to reception. Can't wait to see the final version - the sample footage was excellent!

I highly recommend Erica and her team. You will not be disappointed ....

Erica Hasenjager Photography 35
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 40
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 41
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 42

Cathleen · Married on 06/24/2017

Erica was fantastic. From our engagement photos, to our wedding photos, her service went above and beyond expectations. We got married in Syracuse, but live in Albany and Erica was willing to travel to us for our engagement photos. She's fun and easy going, reliable, relaxed, accommodating and is the person you want to do your photography on your big day. Not to mention, her pictures are beautiful! I would highly recommend Erica (and her assistant) for your photography needs!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Suzanne · Married on 06/17/2017

Erica is AMAZING! Everything you would want in a photographer!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Max · Married on 05/28/2017

We absolutely loved working with Erica! From the planning process to the wedding day, Erica and her assistants were a joy to work with. She did our engagement photos in Armory Square and our wedding photos at the Hotel Syracuse. The photos are gorgeous! She captured every moment of our day perfectly. Erica was accommodating in every way, even adding a second day for our engagement shots because it was too cold the first time we tried and keeping the photo booth open an extra hour during our reception because it took a while for people to start using it. Everyone loved Erica so much my sister-in-law chose Erica to do her wedding photos next year.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kori · Married on 05/27/2017

We were very happy with Erica! Our wedding was completely DIY, and for that reason it was a bit unorganized... but Erica handled it with ease and ensured that the photo booth was set up and running on time and that all of the family photos were taken without delaying dinner. She wasn't afraid to speak up to get things done which was exactly what we needed that day. And, most importantly, our photos turned out amazing! We highly recommend Erica!

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Erica and her crew made the day perfect, they didn’t miss a moment. The photos will give our family a lifetime of memories. I’d choose Erica every time.

Lauryn · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm so glad I chose Erica to capture our wedding day. From the beginning to the end she was a pleasure to work with. Her professionalism, responsiveness, pricing and flexibility far exceeded other photographers I had reached out to... not to mention that the quality of her work speaks for itself!

Erica took the time to meet with me a multiple occasions to make sure everything would run smoothly the day of. There was never a doubt in my mind that an important moment or one of our "must have" photos would be missed.

When the big day arrived, Erica and her team showed up on time, were pleasant and incredibly easy to work with. We never felt directed or forced to pose, yet she kept things moving and organized.

Another thing to note is that Erica and her team were very respectful of our ceremony (and our guest's experience at our ceremony). There were no interruptions or distractions (which is something I've witnesses from other photographers at weddings I've attended in the past). In all honesty, we barely knew they were there, but somehow not a moment was missed.

After the ceremony Erica had to handle a (semi rowdy) 20 person wedding party... She did it with ease, laughing along and capturing some of my favorite candid moments of the day.

Throughout the cocktail hour, first dances, speeches, dinner and finally party time- Erica kept snapping.. all resulting in beautiful, fun photos that we'll cherish for the rest of our lives.

I could go on and on, but at the end of the day all you need to know is, Erica is your girl and should you chose her to capture one of the most important days of your life, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 50
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 51
    Erica Hasenjager Photography 52

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Erica is incredibly easy to communicate with leading up to, during and after the main event. Her attention to detail can been clearly seen in her quality of work. Erica is a true professional who had the ability to identify and meet our needs.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Mickey · Married on 10/22/2016

Adaptable is the first word that comes to mind when describing Erica’s photography.

With what seemed to be a “what can go wrong, will go wrong” scenario at our ceremony venue, Erica was prompt and professional about how to still get great pictures. We were informed the week of our wedding that flash cameras weren’t allowed within the church so Erica went above and beyond to make sure she had proper equipment that she had rush ordered into Syracuse to be here for our wedding day. Then the biggest challenge that I feel Erica encountered and controlled with extreme talent was upon arriving to the church she was told she couldn’t step foot in the center aisle! For a wedding ceremony that is just crazy and you’d think it would eliminate so many shots, but Erica and her second shooter, Maureen, did great. As the Bride and Groom we weren’t even told until after the ceremony to ensure we didn’t stress over it—much appreciated!

My husband and I have recommended Erica with every chance possible. We still can’t thank her enough and extend our appreciation for making our day as seamless as possible, with the photos to prove it. THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Erica was great to work with before, during, and after our wedding - we are so happy with our experience and pictures!!

Sent on 02/28/2017