4 Reviews for Velado Images

"It was such a pleasure to work with Eric. He is very professional and knows how to document a wedding beautifully. All of our emotions were captured in such natural way and I am in love with my pictures! I'm so happy I'll have these to cherish forever."

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

See his photos! Every photo Eric takes is a piece of art! He seems to find the right angle in every photo. My daughter was married abroad (El Salvador) and her photos were taken at the cemetery, which is next to the church. So, most of her wedding photos were taken at the cemetery, but who could have said it?! Eric got the beauty of every angle of this elegant cemetery and my daughter's wedding photos came out outstanding! Eric was with us the entire day, yet, we could barely said he was with us as he was never intrusive. We continue our friendship! Guess that says it all!

Profile Picture Marcia, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography
4.7

Eric knows Antigua, Guatemala well so we were able to get some great shots around the city. We got a lot of cool dramatic shots that really showcased the setting. He was also good with capturing the movement of the dress and the veil.

Profile Picture User7806601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review