Endless Possibilities Event Reviews

31 Reviews for Endless Possibilities Event

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2021

Amazing!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Heidi! She was absolutely amazing from our first phone call to our wedding day. I had a handful of friends that are also getting married and each one of them said “I need a Heidi!” My wedding ran very smoothly and one week later I’m still in awe of how special it was to me and my husband. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 05/30/2021
  • Jill

Jill S. · Married on 02/21/2021

Hire Heidi for amazing dream wedding day!!

Heidi is AMAZING to work with!! Heidi was there with us every step of the way and made sure that our vision came to life. She is just a text or call away when things come up or you have questions on anything wedding related. She knows a lot of the venues and vendors around town and is great to ask any questions to regarding booking. She isn't pushy and makes sure that you are getting the support that you need from her. I can honestly say that our day went so smoothly because of Heidi's organized brain and professionalism. Thank you so much Heidi for making our day a dream!!!

Sent on 03/03/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor C. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing, positive, sweet, and organized!

Erica was an AMAZING wedding coordinator. She was very familiar with my wedding venue (Fountain of Youth). She organized the wedding rehearsal, planned a wedding day timeline, prepared a table layout for the reception, and communicated with all my vendors in order to make our wedding day a spectacular and magical day! Despite last minute changes due to COVID, she still brought my wedding day together beautifully. She has the most positive and bubbly personality that made the nerves, butterflies, and stress on the day reduce significantly. I would recommend her to ANYONE who is wanting their wedding or event to be magical. Thank you so much, Erica for being the best coordinator EVER!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Briggitte

Briggitte · Married on 03/08/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Erica and Heidi were amazing to work with! The weather was a little iffy at the start but as soon as it cleared they were ready and the ceremony went without a hitch! An issue with the tables came up but it was resolved almost immediately because we didn't even notice something had happened! Leading up to it they answered questions promptly and made sure our wedding was the one we'd envisioned actually BETTER than we envisioned for ourselves!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Brett B. · Married on 02/08/2020

Heidi is great at what she does!

Heidi is such an amazing coordinator! We really lucked out with her. We chose to go with day of services. She’s so organized, knows what she is doing and is really great at it. I didn’t have a single concern and completely trusted her. I didn’t really give a ton of guidance with what I wanted and she was able to ask a few questions and go from there. Everything was perfect, and I mean EVERYTHING. There wasn’t a single hiccup throughout our wedding day (we had no idea if there was)! She works quickly and accurately. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina R. · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing- we love Endless Possibilities!

We love love love Heidi!! She and her team are absolutely wonderful and she has been so easy and accommodating. I didn’t know where to start and she has helped me more than I could ever express. Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Courtney A. · Married on 10/26/2019

You Will Not Regret Hiring!

Love times a million! You will not regret having Endless Possibilities help planning your wedding or any event. Heidi is awesome! She executed my vision more than I ever imagined. The details she put into every decor item showed how much she cares and truly got to know me. From the center pieces to the aisle; she perfected my vision beyond my wildest dreams.

My only regret is not going with her full package (I did the one above day of) as I would have had a better chance to get to know her and because everything she did up to the wedding and on the wedding day was perfect. Heidi and her team is truly amazing! She answered all my emails and text faster than anyone. She dealt with my continuous questions (even the same ones over and over again) with ease and handled all the vendors (thank gosh for that!). She made the wedding planning process smoother and the day of the wedding I had no worries because I knew I was in amazing hands.

Heidi will make you feel as if you are the only bride. You will not regret going with her!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Endless Possibilities Event's reply:

❤❤❤ thank you for your kind words! I hope you and Mike had an amazing time on your honeymoon. It was such a pleasure working with you both. Congratulations to you both and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful day.
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 08/25/2019

THANK YOU for making our wedding day a DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

I really can't THANK Heidi and everyone on her staff enough for making our wedding day such a dream come true!
    From the moment we spoke on the phone to the last moment of our wedding day, she was just SO AMAZING! To all my future brides out there: you seriously cannot go wrong with choosing Endless Possibilities Event Planning and its staff!!!! I was so lucky to have Heidi as our day-of-coordinator and she is just so wonderful to work with. She was kind the entire time with my gazillion questions throughout our planning process! I'm a type-A personality with a serious need for perfection and I am forever grateful to have been able to TRUST HEIDI, WITH MY EYES CLOSED, with all the details and timeline of my wedding. Throughout our wedding day, she was constantly asking my husband and me, if we needed anything or missing anything. She was so attentive to make sure that everything was perfect!

At the end of the night, She assisted with the sparkler send off and the arrival of the trolley to pick up our guest and my family couldn't stop complimenting how friendly she and Shua'ri was!

All in all, my wedding day was BEYOND PERFECT and it was all thanks to Heidi and her staff!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Endless Possibilities Event's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was my please from start to finish it was a pleasure to work with you and Rie❤ We wish you both all the happiness!!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/22/2019

Heidi ... None Better!

Whether Heidi is planning your entire event, or simply handling your day of coordination needs, her attention to detail is second to none. Her very personable and upbeat personality, will have you engaged throughout while all the while knowing there is nothing that she (or you), have missed in the process of reigning in all of the chaos that comes together on “the day of.” You can relax and enjoy “The Party” as the host, while she and her organization handles every detail with finesse. Meet up with Heidi and you too will know. All I can say, is hand it to Heidi and Endless Possibilities, sit back and enjoy the magic!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Endless Possibilities Event's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words!! It was a joy to say the least, to have worked with you and your family this past year!!!
    I feel like I became part of the family and will always hold a special place in my heart you!!
  • Emily

Emily S. · Married on 03/22/2019

Heidi is amazing!

Heidi was an absolute godsend in executing my wedding on 3/22/19 and I am so glad I found her! When I first met Heidi to see if we would be a good fit to work together, I didn't need more than 5 minutes to feel confident that I wanted her to help coordinate our wedding. I instantly felt like I had gained a forever friend. Heidi went above and BEYOND what was expected and I am so grateful for that. Heidi is very detail oriented (which I LOVE) and kept me on track throughout the entire wedding process; which I definitely needed! A few things that were important to me, being the bride were: that the day ran smoothly, I wanted to be stress free, and that the food tasted good lol. When it came time for the big day, Heidi made sure that I was not under any stress, and to say the day ran smoothly would be an understatement. Thank you Heidi for making our day beyond perfect! YOU are amazing! :)

Sent on 05/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2019

Endless Possibilities was the BEST thing to happen to my wedding!

I promise that you will not regret going with Endless Possibilities for planning your wedding. Heidi is AMAZING!! My wedding was everything that I hope it would be and more thanks to her.
    Heidi's list of vendors provided me with the best people I could hope for to make my wedding awesome. Her assistant Madison also did a fabulous job on the day of my wedding. My only regret is not going with her full package and have her do more because everything she did was wonderful.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Thank you Stephanie!!

It was such a pleasure working with you and Adam!!
    Congratulations!!
    Cherrs,
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 11/15/2018

Heidi has been amazing! I'm just at the beginning stages of planning my son's Rehearsal Dinner. Heidi has completely swept me off my feet and has totally put me at ease. She reached out to me within 10 minutes of me posting my request for help from a vendor. We hit it off immediately over the phone and I had no doubts she was the perfect choice to help me pull all of my thoughts and ideas together. She totally understands my vision and I'm confident we are going to have a spectacular event. I'm excited to continue working with her through the whole process. Right now, we are trying to pin down the venue and from there the fun begins....decorations, menus, linens....can't wait! My favorite part!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Endless Possibilities Event's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I'm so excited to be working with you, and can't wait to see your son's rehearsal dinner come to life this fall! It's going to be awesome!

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2018

Heidi is a God-send!

Heidi with Endless Possibilities was enthusiastic and professional from beginning to end. When I met her, she was providing the tours for various venues. I didn’t know she planned weddings until we were almost out the door. I found this to be the window of her professionalism.

She told me about all the other venues in St. Aug. I asked her opinion on where she would get married and she told us the River House for reasons X, Y, & Z and it blew us away. I told her our budget and whatever amount we gave her, she promised she’d make it look like it was double that...and she delivered.

Heidi considers what the couple wants with every decision regardless of what other parties may suggest or want. She looks for vendors within budget but also excellent quality of work. Her connections in the North Florida area made our wedding the most incredible day. For any couple considering Heidi, I would trust her on ALL of her vendors that she suggests. They are extremely communicative and work together well to make a wedding weekend wonderful.

On a side note- Heidi makes herself available and played the role as a counselor to me on more than one occasion. She is an ANGEL!

If you are thinking about having her as a day of coordinator- do yourself a favor and hire her to assist with planning from beginning to end. Her service is worth it. Heidi will fight your battles with vendors, put what you and your SO want first, and most importantly- she will communicate effectively and thoroughly throughout the entire process of planning your wedding. My husband and I had the wedding and weekend of our dreams and I mean it from the depth of my heart that it would not have been as amazing if it weren’t for her hand in it.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Endless Possibilities Event's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review!!!
    It was an amazing year to work with you and your family! I miss you all!!
    All my love and joy to you and Kyle for a long and wonderful life together.

Allyson · Married on 09/02/2018

I can not say enough about Heidi and her team. Being an event planner myself I was having a hard time finding someone that would work with me and be able to execute all me day of needs, at a reasonable cost. Not only did Heidi exceed that expectation but along the way provided me with some amazing advise that made my wedding day incredibly special. My day of timely was a little complicated because my ceremony was outside....in Florida....in September and it was raining on and off all day. Heidi led the way and timed everything incredible perfect and it didn't rain in the 15 minute window of time that she said "we are going live!" without her execution, creative thinking, organization and authority she provided me my wedding day would not have gone as good as it did. Without a doubt couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Venus · Married on 04/21/2018

Heidi went above and beyond. She helped me book everything set up meetings and suggested things when i had no idea what i wanted. She is the best. She even ran to my car to grab my vow book right before i walked down the aisle and saved the day. Highly recommend

Sent on 07/13/2018

Endless Possibilities Event's reply:

Thank you Venus and Sam!!!
    It was a pleasure working with you both!

Morgan · Married on 03/03/2018

If you are considering on planning an event without hiring Heidi, you are seriously missing out. We hired Heidi to coordinate the day of the wedding and she went WAY above and beyond. We have received nothing but compliments on how well organized and seamless our wedding was. Heidi thought of every single detail and was like a breath of fresh air the day of. She is such a beautiful person and her enthusiasm about all the details makes for a less stressful decision process. She also connected us with all of the flowers and centerpieces of the wedding. I highly recommend her. We are so grateful for everything she did to make our day just that much more memorable.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Endless Possibilities Event's reply:

Thank you Morgan and Patrick for such kind words! It was such a pleasure helping make your beautiful wedding day a success.
    I wish a lifetime of happiness.
  • Scribner Wedding

Gabby · Married on 12/16/2016

I love Kelli and Hiedi. They have really reduced my stress with all my planning. They are literally doing everything for me, from contacting my vendors to make sure everything is a go to contacting my guests and family members. They've also helped me save so much money on rentals and decor for my venue. They're really money savy, which is great for people like me who are on a strict budget.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/01/2016

Kelli and Heidi are amazing. They ended up saving us so much money and time through recommendations and their hard work. They listened to every detail I wanted to include and really made them happen. Our day was seamless.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Endless Possibilities Event's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for the kind words!Working with you and Richard was a absolute pleasure!
    Many blessings,Kelli&Heidi

Alachua · Married on 04/17/2016

Heidi and Kelli were strongly recommended to us by my aunt, so we had high hopes and high expectations. Without a doubt, every single one of our hopes and expectations were surpassed. We planned our wedding for a full year-and-a-half, and during that entire time Kelli and Heidi made themselves completely available to us and we never once felt alone or lost. Kelli and Heidi have many clients, but the hours and effort they put into helping us, their attention to detail, and how much they cared made it feel like we were always their number one priority. They helped us find the best people for every facet of our day and made the overwhelming experience of wedding planning manageable and even fun. They listened to us and made our ideas come to life, making helpful suggestions but always making sure they we were getting what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, just like in the entire planning process, they were outstanding. They kept everything organized and efficient and made it so that we did not have to worry about anything. When the bustle of my dress broke (from partying too dang hard), Kelli and Heidi were right there with pins fixing me up and getting me back out on the dance floor. They weren’t just there for the big stuff, they were there for the nitty gritty. Kelli and Heidi became close with both of our families, and we all truly love them. We could not have planned and executed a wedding without them, and we would not have wanted to. We are so grateful for their guidance and friendship, both of which have thankfully continued even after the wedding. You will be doing yourselves a huge favor by hiring these two lovely ladies. There isn’t anyone better!!! <3

Sent on 06/28/2016

Chad · Married on 04/02/2016

These guys were able to give us everything we asked for and more. Nothing can compare to the happiness we had during our celebration of marriage. A highly suggest them for any event you have!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Chad,
    You and Jessica's Festival Themed wedding was amazing to be apart of! Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to help plan that amazing day!
    - Heidi

Mischelle · Married on 04/14/2014

Incredible!!! We chose Endless Possibilities Event's for our godson's wedding and could not have possibly been more pleased. Kelli and Heidi were awesome to say the least. Beautiful St. Augustine Beach ceremony with champagne toast afterwards, then on to a wonderful reception on the water at Aunt Kate's, fully catered, open bar, DJ, and dancing, it was nothing short fabulous. After the reception, it was on to St. Augustine's beautifully lit bay front for more dancing and fun. They also arranged the transportation from the wedding site to the reception and historic downtown as well as back, so no one had to worry with driving. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2014

Kelli and Heidi were so sweet and helpful!!! I didn't know anything about the planning phase of weddings, they took care of everything. And they made it look easy ! All I had to do was enjoy the moment. Would definatly hire these ladies for any event, they do more than just weddings.... Thanks again,
    Jess and Dylan Besley

Sent on 06/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2014

Kelli and Heidi were so sweet and helpful !! I didn't know anything about the planing phase for weddings, so much is involved. They took care of every detail, and made it look easy. All I had to do was enjoy the day, which I did ! I would definatly hire these ladies again for any event, they do more than just weddings. Again, thank you so much for our beautiful outdoor , "rustic-chic"wedding. It was a dream come true !!!
    -Jess and Dylan Besley

Sent on 06/11/2014

R. · Married on 02/08/2014

Two of the most talented wedding professionals I have ever encountered!!!!! As an Events specialist for a large hotel in the area I can safely say that it’s rather hard for me to be impressed. However having had the opportunity to work on several events with these ladies I knew that they were the planners that I had to have for our wedding. Not only was our Wedding unconventional (two grooms) it had grown a little larger than we had anticipated and the weather did not want to participate at all, everyone thought that I would lose it! By no means would Heidi and Kelly let this happen. The cake decorator ran off, Heidi not missing a beat said I can handle that and made a beautiful wedding cake that will be remembered by not only us but everyone in attendance. Flowers by Kelli were absolutely stunning! Decorations, favors, tent rentals the whole Nine yards handled by the lovely ladies who call themselves ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. Take from me if you’re looking not only for event but memories to last many lifetimes look no further than these two ladies! With Heidi and Kelli the possibilities truly are ENDLESS!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 02/08/2014

Heidi and Kelli were very personable and professional when they planned my son and his husbands wedding. They were very attentive to the needs of all guests at the ceremony and reception.
    They payed special attention to the fine details, providing gift bags for the small children and even providing McDonnalds for the children when they notticed they werent interested in the fine dinning provided. They were there from start to finish, comfronting any issues that could possibly occur, allowing the guests and grooms to enjoy their special time without interuption.
    As far as our family is concerned they are the only elite wedding planners in the St. Johns/ St. Augustine area or surrounding areas. Whatever you want they will go the extra mile to make your dreams reality. With Endless Possibilities the possibilities are truly endless and we want to thank you Heidi and Kelli for making Austin and Peters wedding a special event they so deserved.
    Elizabeth Dyess