Endive Fine Catering Reviews

1 User photo

Endive Fine Catering 1

Donna S Steele · Married on 02/23/2019

Delicious and Fresh!

A+, DIVINE, FRESH, DELICIOUS FOOD! I knew it when we went for the tasting, and Endive truly delivered. Worked with Stephanie who was so helpful and patient. Thank you Endive team for a wonderful, yummy experience!

• D'Anna

D'Anna · Married on 02/17/2019

More than amazing food...

Truthfully, I was never worried about the catering once I sat down and had an incredible tasting. Stephanie Mule' Farrell also helped instill complete confidence in Chef's food in addition to all the details, logistics, pricing and the overall process. This is one area that was probably the top of my list as to rank of importance and I have to say, my expectations were exceeded. The food was delicious, beautifully prepared and presented and there was barely any left at the end of the night! The staff packed-up what was left and sent it home with us, but happily, there were very little leftovers. I saw guests going back for seconds and thirds.

Beyond the delicious food (we chose Miniature Maryland Style Crab Fritters, Micro Wonton Tacos, Four Cheese Macaroni and Cheese, Cajun Seasoned Gulf Shrimp over Monterey Jack Cheese Grits, Bistro Filet with Demi Glaze over Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Soy Bourbon Glazed Petit Salmon Filet over Grilled Vegetable Medley plus a late-night snack of Fried chicken 'Bite' and Miniature Waffle drizzled in Butter and Savory Peach Sauce), the on-site team was attentive, helpful and professional. They did extra things for us and made us feel special.

My husband also surprised me with Bang Bang Shrimp from Bonefish Grill as it is one of my favorites and the staff graciously plated these and passed them out during our cocktail hour without hesitation.

I can't say enough about how stress-free this aspect of planning was. I truly appreciate the attention to detail, the responsiveness and the ease of working with this team. I would highly recommend Endive catering. I also can't wait to visit the restaurant for a date night with my husband! Thank you to Stephanie and the entire Endive team for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Endive Fine Catering's reply:

You are so welcome, it was an absolute pleasure working with you!! We wish you mush Joy and Happiness from the entire team at Endive

Kelly H · Married on 12/29/2018

Unforgettable

Don't get me wrong the food was incredible when we did our taste test, but it was OUT OF THIS WORLD the day of the wedding. I couldn't stop eating everything and neither could anyone else at the wedding. Almost every single person I've talked to about the wedding mentioned how amazing and delicious the food was. Honestly, you blew my expectations out of the water and I've never been happier that we chose Endive for our special day. I wanted to say thank you to Chef Drew, all parties involved with the wedding, and Julia Hurwitz for making this experience unforgettable. I'm so grateful we selected this amazing company and we will be making more visits to Endive and referring anyone and everyone to use you!

Nina · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Food & Service

We received so many compliments from our guests that this was the best wedding food that they've had! Julia was so easy to work with and very accommodating. The entire team delivered a wonderful experience to our guests and I'm so glad we selected Endive for our catering.

• Courtney

Courtney Heba · Married on 10/06/2018

Food that is to Die for!

Everyone at my wedding told me how much they loved the food. Endive was an easy choice because more than one wedding planner had told me their food is to die for. Our account executive, Julie, kept meticulous notes and was extremely prepared throughout the entire process. The day of was to perfection. We were given all of the horderves to try even though we were out taking pictures. Julia made sure someone came outside to serve the family. They also left more for us in the bridal suite while we were having a private moment. At dinner we got one of everything! We even received left overs that served as our delicious dinners for a week later. Could not recommend Endive more!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

The Best decision of our wedding!

We chose Endive as they were a preferred vendor with my venue, fit within my budget, and the food was AMAZING. After looking into Endive, visiting their restaurant, and having my first phone meeting with the coordinator, Julia, I was sold on their customer service and the quality of their menu. Their prices were extremely competitive with other catering companies in Atlanta and even came in lower than three other companies I was considering​. We had a private tasting where we chose our menu over lunch, and it was incredible. The staff took two hours to be with us and help walk us through to create an outstanding menu. Their team was professional on my wedding day, every staff member was so nice. We chose to have passed hors d'eouvers, a buffet dinner, and a selection of mini deserts along with a small cake we purchased from a local bakery as they do not bake wedding cakes. I have heard from many of my guests that Endive cooked the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The asthetics of the buffet and the pass appetizers were simple, and
    Julia helped me pick out my linens from another vendor, which made it all so easy to have all come from one vendor. The linens were beautiful and every little detail was done to the way I asked it to be.
    Endive sent my husband and I home with a lot of leftovers, and seeing as we were too excited to eat, we finally got to enjoy them the day after. We would recommend Endive without hesitation, and especially Julia! Thank you all so much.

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

You can't do better than Endive for making your wedding perfect! Because of Stephanie Mule', my daughter's wedding was flawless. Timing of everything went exactly according to plan. All staff ( people who set up, bartenders, people who helped with linens, etc were super friendly and helpful. Stephanie was fun, extremely supportive, gave good advice, dependable and more like part of our family, Food and service was the best. Endive made my daughter's wedding a stress-free, joyful and memorable celebration! You can't do better. Thank you Stephanie and Endive.
    Mary (aka, happy mother of the bride )

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Endive is the best caterer in Atlanta, by far. And they're affordable too compared to some of the other "big names." Don't hesitate to book a tasting with them, you won't regret it! I get so many compliments on my food, and they've done several other weddings I've been to also. You can also taste their amazing food on your own time at their restaurant, Endive Publik House.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Endive Fine Catering's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Laura, you were a joy to work with!! Best of luck to you and Chris.
    Stephanie

Mary · Married on 05/12/2018

Fantastic experience from start to finish. We had been to a few tastings around town for our wedding, and Endive was the only one that left a major impression in service, presentation and taste. Other places at the same price point seemed to be surprisingly bland and uninspired, especially given that Atlanta is supposed to be such a "foodie" town. At any rate, we loved Chef Drew's food at Endive- particularly the creative and beautifully presented hors d'oeuvres (we had the veggie chips w/ mushroom duxelle, eggplant fries, crab cake fritters). Salmon, chicken and mashed potatoes were fantastic as well.

Stephanie was phenomenal to work with- super efficient but also kind and caring, which I can only imagine is a rare and true asset in such a fast-paced industry. She worked with us to stay within our budget, helped plan the course of the night with our venue contact, and, as a plus, assisted with selection of dinnerware and linen rentals which turned out to be a huge help (assisting with color schemes; providing linen samples, etc.).

At the wedding, the team was friendly and also super responsive if anyone needed something and whenever someone would drop the occasional glass. Afterward, our venue contact said they did a fantastic job with cleanup, so service did not simply end after the guests left, which we really appreciate. Thanks to Endive for making our event so memorable!

Kaylin · Married on 04/21/2018

Endive is INCREDIBLE and made our wedding remarkable! We've gotten so many compliments on the food from many many guests. From our very first consultation, to a tasting with an amazing spread of selections, to the day of- we cannot say enough good things about the endive team. The food was all beautifully displayed, the team was professional and efficient and it all just seemed to flow together perfectly. They were even very accommodating of separating out the shrimp and grits bar (a HUGE hit) onto a separate table to make sure that guests were able to easily access. All around- the food and catering from endive are sure to be showstoppers! They also brought in a tray of small bites to the bridal suite to ensure that my husband and I were able to eat!

We've gone to eat at the restaurant several times since our initial tasting and each time has been an incredible experience. The staff is beyond friendly, every dish we try is better than the next and the atmosphere is fun. We'll definitely continue to keep endive on our list of go-to spots!

I also cannot let this review go by without a special callout to Julia Hurwitz, our Account Exec. who helped to make the whole thing possible. She is absolutely the best and made the process easy. She's very professional, but also incredibly sweet and just an all around great person! I highly recommend working with her because she is FABULOUS! She was very patient with all of my millions of ridiculous questions and requests- and never batted an eye. She's amazing!

Shawna · Married on 04/01/2018

Endive is simply the best out here. Working with Stephanie was fantastic and she now feels like family. She not only was very responsive as my ideas changed frequently from brunch to lunch to dinner options, she assisted with my linens appointment, and communicated frequently with me and my coordinator. The tasting was phenomenal and Chef Drew was gracious with making small changes to some of my menu items. Their staff and servers was professional and confident at the bar and buffet. At cocktail hour we served fried green tomatoes, shrimp brochettes, and philly cheeseteak tartlets. The fried green tomatoes were a crowd favorite! We had an Easter afternoon wedding and served an Easter dinner buffet with the Coca-Cola short ribs, salmon, chicken and waffles, sweet potato casserole, spinach salad, and baked mac n cheese. To go boxes were packed for us to enjoy leftovers at home after the wedding and all the food still tastes amazing. My picky husband said “Dang! That Endive makes great food!”. Thanks Endive and staff for your professionalism and flexibility! Worth every penny.

Endive Fine Catering 2

Julie · Married on 03/25/2018

Love love love endive!! I can't rave enough about how amazing the food is. I'm still getting compliments from wedding guests about how great the food was. Not only the food, but Chef Drew is so nice and so accommodating. If you have any special requests they don't have on their menu, they will work with you to create what you want. Worth every penny! Don't look any further for your wedding caterer!!

Anna · Married on 02/10/2018

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about Endive! Their food is SO AMAZING!!! Our guests were raving about the food all night. Endive offers one tasting and gives you an amazing spread to choose from. They had so many great options it was hard to narrow it down. They have the BEST food at a really reasonable price. If you want to feed your guest the best wedding food they've ever had - use Endive!!

Nay · Married on 02/02/2018

Chef Daniel and his team were amazing! The food was super delicious and well seasoned.
    Stephanie helped me through the whole process. I could not have done it without them.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Endive Fine Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you as well. Hope we can do it again next year:)

Anna · Married on 01/19/2018

Endive was wonderful to work with! Chef Drew and Julia organized a tasting that blew our minds with trays full of amazing food-- it was seriously hard to narrow it down and pick what we wanted because it was all delicious-- and worked with us right up to the day of to get everything right. They worked with us to fit our budget without sacrificing a bit of quality. All of our guests talked about how good the food was, especially the crab fritters and duck breast pizza bites that were passed during the cocktail hour. I could have eaten plates full of just those. I totally recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Endive did a phenomenal job at our wedding. I can't tell you how many guests told me after the wedding that they LOVED the food. Julia was incredibly communicative during the entire wedding planning process. She even met with me at the linens company to help pick them out in person. I would highly, highly recommend Endive's catering services.

Elin · Married on 10/07/2017

We found Endive Catering online and were intrigued by the uniqueness of their menus. We made a reservation at their restaurant first so that we could get a covert experience. The dining experience was delicious and well priced. Plus their restaurant is quaint. We then made an appointment for a tasting. We were blown away. They attended to all of our dietary needs (which are numerous) and still allowed for many delicious options. This is rare! The food at our wedding was delicious. We heard from numerous guests that this was the best food that they had enjoyed at any wedding. Additionally, our coordinator Julia was outstanding. She could accommodate any request and even helped us with a last minute need while she was on vacation. Everything looked stunning. Endive ensured the presentation was as gorgeous as it was delicious.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Endive catered our Filipino/Catholic and Indian/Hindu fusion wedding and we couldn't be happier with the company's services. Julia served as our point of contact, and was wonderful and professional to work with. Chef Drew created a one of a kind menu for us that represented our backgrounds, and we didn't feel pressured to stay with the confines of a set menu. Any special food and service requests were readily accommodated, and we received so many compliments on the food. I would recommend Endive to any couple that wants a tailor-made menu and great service!

Kamilah · Married on 09/02/2017

We used Endive Catering for our wedding earlier this month. AMAZING from start to finish. The service, the prices, and the FOOD are just impeccable. We couldn't be happier. We got so many compliments from our guests about the food at the wedding - YUMMY.
    Chef Drew - We went in for a tasting and Chef D hooked us up with an incredible spread. The presentation was amazing and the food was top notch. Very creative but yummy!
    Julia - Where do I begin? Julia was like my wedding bestie! From my first call with her to the last second, she was on it! Very approachable, which isn't always the case with wedding vendors. Very patient and kind. Her entire being makes you feel so safe and comfortable. I was sad that the wedding process was almost over because I knew I'd have to end all my communications with her! hahaa. But seriously, she made my wedding planning process a breeze!
    We've decided that we're going back to Endive every year at least once around our anniversary to remember the magic they made on our special day. CHOOSE them for your wedding/events. I'm a huge food critic and so is my family. We all LOVED the food but mostly, the people at Endive are magical beings! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Becca · Married on 08/26/2017

Endive was SPECTACULAR! Amazing food, amazing service, and Julia was a delight to work with!!!! They catered our wedding in August, and it was important to us to keep a southern theme. They served mac and cheese, a grits bar, make your own BBQ sandwiches, strawberry/spinach salad and chicken and waffles! Everyone is still raving about it! We wholeheartedly recommend Endive for any event or wedding!

Tori · Married on 08/05/2017

Worked with Julia for tasting, menu, linens, and payments. She was such a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions. My wedding day was perfect. The food was amazing, the linens looked flawless and the dessert tasted great! Highly recommend Endive.

Eleanor · Married on 05/28/2017

We loved working with Endive! We met several times with Julia Hurwitz and she was a great resource of information and planning advice. She took care of all of the parts of our Rehearsal Dinner -- food, servers, plates/silverware, and so forth. The dinner was absolutely delicious and our guests raved about it afterwards. The service was impeccable and everything about the dinner was just wonderful. We loved working with the Endive staff and would absolutely hire them again to cater any function we plan. We could not be more pleased. They are the best caterers we have EVER worked with and highly recommend them for your wedding or rehearsal dinner.

Mark · Married on 03/26/2017

From beginning to end they were amazing.

Kathleen · Married on 03/25/2017

We were originally blown away by Endive's catering when we attended a friend's wedding, but assumed that they would be out of our price range because the food was SO good. I was excited to find out that they were priced similarly to most of the other caterers in the area and their staff was the most attentive and accommodating by far. Julia answered every question I had quickly and gave great advice. I was a little nervous that she wasn't going to be there for our actual event, but the day-of staff was fabulous as well. We are still receiving comments about how great the food was weeks later. You will not regret choosing Endive!

Carrie · Married on 02/04/2017

We had Endive cater our wedding dinner party (for 21) at our home in Feb. Food was delicious, event coordinator was great and flexible to work with and the staff, the evening of our event, were exceptional. Will definitely use them again!