80 Reviews for Endive Fine Catering

Spanish (1)
Thai (1)
No Pork (1)
80 Endive Fine Catering Reviews

You can't do better than Endive for making your wedding perfect! Because of Stephanie Mule', my daughter's wedding was flawless. Timing of everything went exactly according to plan. All staff ( people who set up, bartenders, people who helped with linens, etc were super friendly and helpful. Stephanie was fun, extremely supportive, gave good advice, dependable and more like part of our family, Food and service was the best. Endive made my daughter's wedding a stress-free, joyful and memorable celebration! You can't do better. Thank you Stephanie and Endive.
Mary (aka, happy mother of the bride )

Profile Picture Mary, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Endive is the best caterer in Atlanta, by far. And they're affordable too compared to some of the other "big names." Don't hesitate to book a tasting with them, you won't regret it! I get so many compliments on my food, and they've done several other weddings I've been to also. You can also taste their amazing food on your own time at their restaurant, Endive Publik House.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Asian, BBQ, Italian, Korean, Mediterranean, Southern, Southwestern, Chairs, Tables

Fantastic experience from start to finish. We had been to a few tastings around town for our wedding, and Endive was the only one that left a major impression in service, presentation and taste. Other places at the same price point seemed to be surprisingly bland and uninspired, especially given that Atlanta is supposed to be such a "foodie" town. At any rate, we loved Chef Drew's food at Endive- particularly the creative and beautifully presented hors d'oeuvres (we had the veggie chips w/ mushroom duxelle, eggplant fries, crab cake fritters). Salmon, chicken and mashed potatoes were fantastic as well.

Stephanie was phenomenal to work with- super efficient but also kind and caring, which I can only imagine is a rare and true asset in such a fast-paced industry. She worked with us to stay within our budget, helped plan the course of the night with our venue contact, and, as a plus, assisted with selection of dinnerware and linen rentals which turned out to be a huge help (assisting with color schemes; providing linen samples, etc.).

At the wedding, the team was friendly and also super responsive if anyone needed something and whenever someone would drop the occasional glass. Afterward, our venue contact said they did a fantastic job with cleanup, so service did not simply end after the guests left, which we really appreciate. Thanks to Endive for making our event so memorable!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Endive is INCREDIBLE and made our wedding remarkable! We've gotten so many compliments on the food from many many guests. From our very first consultation, to a tasting with an amazing spread of selections, to the day of- we cannot say enough good things about the endive team. The food was all beautifully displayed, the team was professional and efficient and it all just seemed to flow together perfectly. They were even very accommodating of separating out the shrimp and grits bar (a HUGE hit) onto a separate table to make sure that guests were able to easily access. All around- the food and catering from endive are sure to be showstoppers! They also brought in a tray of small bites to the bridal suite to ensure that my husband and I were able to eat!

We've gone to eat at the restaurant several times since our initial tasting and each time has been an incredible experience. The staff is beyond friendly, every dish we try is better than the next and the atmosphere is fun. We'll definitely continue to keep endive on our list of go-to spots!

I also cannot let this review go by without a special callout to Julia Hurwitz, our Account Exec. who helped to make the whole thing possible. She is absolutely the best and made the process easy. She's very professional, but also incredibly sweet and just an all around great person! I highly recommend working with her because she is FABULOUS! She was very patient with all of my millions of ridiculous questions and requests- and never batted an eye. She's amazing!

Profile Picture Kaylin, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Asian, Southern, Clean Up, Set Up, Lactose Free, Vegan, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Endive is simply the best out here. Working with Stephanie was fantastic and she now feels like family. She not only was very responsive as my ideas changed frequently from brunch to lunch to dinner options, she assisted with my linens appointment, and communicated frequently with me and my coordinator. The tasting was phenomenal and Chef Drew was gracious with making small changes to some of my menu items. Their staff and servers was professional and confident at the bar and buffet. At cocktail hour we served fried green tomatoes, shrimp brochettes, and philly cheeseteak tartlets. The fried green tomatoes were a crowd favorite! We had an Easter afternoon wedding and served an Easter dinner buffet with the Coca-Cola short ribs, salmon, chicken and waffles, sweet potato casserole, spinach salad, and baked mac n cheese. To go boxes were packed for us to enjoy leftovers at home after the wedding and all the food still tastes amazing. My picky husband said “Dang! That Endive makes great food!”. Thanks Endive and staff for your professionalism and flexibility! Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Shawna, 4/1/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Southern

Love love love endive!! I can't rave enough about how amazing the food is. I'm still getting compliments from wedding guests about how great the food was. Not only the food, but Chef Drew is so nice and so accommodating. If you have any special requests they don't have on their menu, they will work with you to create what you want. Worth every penny! Don't look any further for your wedding caterer!!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/25/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about Endive! Their food is SO AMAZING!!! Our guests were raving about the food all night. Endive offers one tasting and gives you an amazing spread to choose from. They had so many great options it was hard to narrow it down. They have the BEST food at a really reasonable price. If you want to feed your guest the best wedding food they've ever had - use Endive!!

Profile Picture Anna, 2/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern

Chef Daniel and his team were amazing! The food was super delicious and well seasoned.
Stephanie helped me through the whole process. I could not have done it without them.

Profile Picture Nay, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Endive was wonderful to work with! Chef Drew and Julia organized a tasting that blew our minds with trays full of amazing food-- it was seriously hard to narrow it down and pick what we wanted because it was all delicious-- and worked with us right up to the day of to get everything right. They worked with us to fit our budget without sacrificing a bit of quality. All of our guests talked about how good the food was, especially the crab fritters and duck breast pizza bites that were passed during the cocktail hour. I could have eaten plates full of just those. I totally recommend them!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), American, Local, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Endive did a phenomenal job at our wedding. I can't tell you how many guests told me after the wedding that they LOVED the food. Julia was incredibly communicative during the entire wedding planning process. She even met with me at the linens company to help pick them out in person. I would highly, highly recommend Endive's catering services.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Southern, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We found Endive Catering online and were intrigued by the uniqueness of their menus. We made a reservation at their restaurant first so that we could get a covert experience. The dining experience was delicious and well priced. Plus their restaurant is quaint. We then made an appointment for a tasting. We were blown away. They attended to all of our dietary needs (which are numerous) and still allowed for many delicious options. This is rare! The food at our wedding was delicious. We heard from numerous guests that this was the best food that they had enjoyed at any wedding. Additionally, our coordinator Julia was outstanding. She could accommodate any request and even helped us with a last minute need while she was on vacation. Everything looked stunning. Endive ensured the presentation was as gorgeous as it was delicious.

Profile Picture Elin, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, BBQ, Local, Southern

Endive catered our Filipino/Catholic and Indian/Hindu fusion wedding and we couldn't be happier with the company's services. Julia served as our point of contact, and was wonderful and professional to work with. Chef Drew created a one of a kind menu for us that represented our backgrounds, and we didn't feel pressured to stay with the confines of a set menu. Any special food and service requests were readily accommodated, and we received so many compliments on the food. I would recommend Endive to any couple that wants a tailor-made menu and great service!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Endive Catering for our wedding earlier this month. AMAZING from start to finish. The service, the prices, and the FOOD are just impeccable. We couldn't be happier. We got so many compliments from our guests about the food at the wedding - YUMMY.
Chef Drew - We went in for a tasting and Chef D hooked us up with an incredible spread. The presentation was amazing and the food was top notch. Very creative but yummy!
Julia - Where do I begin? Julia was like my wedding bestie! From my first call with her to the last second, she was on it! Very approachable, which isn't always the case with wedding vendors. Very patient and kind. Her entire being makes you feel so safe and comfortable. I was sad that the wedding process was almost over because I knew I'd have to end all my communications with her! hahaa. But seriously, she made my wedding planning process a breeze!
We've decided that we're going back to Endive every year at least once around our anniversary to remember the magic they made on our special day. CHOOSE them for your wedding/events. I'm a huge food critic and so is my family. We all LOVED the food but mostly, the people at Endive are magical beings! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Profile Picture Kamilah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Endive was SPECTACULAR! Amazing food, amazing service, and Julia was a delight to work with!!!! They catered our wedding in August, and it was important to us to keep a southern theme. They served mac and cheese, a grits bar, make your own BBQ sandwiches, strawberry/spinach salad and chicken and waffles! Everyone is still raving about it! We wholeheartedly recommend Endive for any event or wedding!

Profile Picture Becca, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Worked with Julia for tasting, menu, linens, and payments. She was such a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions. My wedding day was perfect. The food was amazing, the linens looked flawless and the dessert tasted great! Highly recommend Endive.

Profile Picture Tori, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We loved working with Endive! We met several times with Julia Hurwitz and she was a great resource of information and planning advice. She took care of all of the parts of our Rehearsal Dinner -- food, servers, plates/silverware, and so forth. The dinner was absolutely delicious and our guests raved about it afterwards. The service was impeccable and everything about the dinner was just wonderful. We loved working with the Endive staff and would absolutely hire them again to cater any function we plan. We could not be more pleased. They are the best caterers we have EVER worked with and highly recommend them for your wedding or rehearsal dinner.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Signature Drink

From beginning to end they were amazing.

Profile Picture Mark, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We were originally blown away by Endive's catering when we attended a friend's wedding, but assumed that they would be out of our price range because the food was SO good. I was excited to find out that they were priced similarly to most of the other caterers in the area and their staff was the most attentive and accommodating by far. Julia answered every question I had quickly and gave great advice. I was a little nervous that she wasn't going to be there for our actual event, but the day-of staff was fabulous as well. We are still receiving comments about how great the food was weeks later. You will not regret choosing Endive!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Tables, Vegetarian, American, Asian, Italian, Korean, Local, Mexican, Southern, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings
4.1

Very flexible with dietary restrictions, just can be hard to get a hold of their Catering Manager. The food is delicious and unique though!

Profile Picture User7752131, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Tables, American, Southern

We had Endive cater our wedding dinner party (for 21) at our home in Feb. Food was delicious, event coordinator was great and flexible to work with and the staff, the evening of our event, were exceptional. Will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Carrie, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Endive provided the food for our wedding, and countless people (including my husband and I) said it was the best food we'd ever had at a wedding. Stephanie was very easy to work with and we fully enjoyed the process from beginning to end. She was very responsive when we had questions or needed anything and I felt like we were in very good hands from the moment we met her. The chefs were great and it was wonderful to be able to have one on one time with the Chef and Stephanie for tastings and menu design. The cost was affordable and easily fit in our budget. We felt like we hit the jackpot with this group. If we have another event in the Atlanta area that needs catering you better believe we're calling Endive!

Profile Picture Oyin, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the moment we sat down for our tasting at Endive we loved this little catering company. They had an excellent assortment of foods and packages to choose from and a staff prepared to help us sort through them all. From before our first tasting to the end of the wedding Chef Drew and the entire team at Endive were helpful, professional, warm and sincere. Presentation was stunning and we liked that they don't keep food on hot plates...it's made fresh on site and refreshed often. The generous goody bags prepared for us take home was a much appreciated bonus. This isn't just good wedding food, it's great food I want to eat every day.

Profile Picture Madelaine, 10/15/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Vegetarian, American, Local, Southern

Endive is a great company and do provide great service. The taste testing is so delicious, which makes picking the menu tricky because you want it all! They did a fantastic job setting up and the presentation of food was beautiful! I am very detailed, so I appreciated their eye for the details too. My husband's family is from Puerto Rico and chef used one of his families recipes to make an appetizer which was so nice and helped make our wedding unique to us. Everyone from Endie is very nice and so easy to work with! One thing we had multiple cakes and a lot of the cake did not get eaten and a few guest told me they had to ask for cake or did not get any cake. So we did end up with a lot of extra cake, not like that is a bad thing especially when you have been on a wedding diet. But, I would have liked our guest to enjoy the cake too. But, overall Endive did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern, Spanish, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink

Julie Hurwitz is an EXCELLENT account manager & Chef Drew is an EXCELLENT chef. Endive is underrated----my now husband & I went on a few tastings with bigger name companies and were shocked to discover that Endive, one of the more affordable caterers offered the best service & hands down the BEST food. We had to switch account managers to someone who better met our needs but once we were partnered with Julia she completely exceeded our expectations. First of all, Julia was super responsive, this was a great sign because we had many instances in which we felt like we were chasing vendors for their services. She seamlessly connected us with the linen company & just made the whole process super easy. She & Chef Drew are professional, personable & sincere. People are still raving out how good the food was at our wedding and are asking for info on the Endive restaurant. YOU CANNOT BEAT THE SUPERIOR FOOD & VALUE that Endive provides. We wish we had a reason to use them again, in the meantime we will just keep going to the restaurant for date night:)

Profile Picture User4043162, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I really enjoyed working with Endive. Our food was amazing - service was amazing. They worked well with us throughout the entire planning process. I will be sending my engaged friends to them for sure. I really enjoyed their appetizers that my coordinator brought to us in the bridal suite! I was so hungry by that point and they were wonderful. Our buffet service went fast and there was plenty of food. Very happy! I would give them a 10 star rating if I could.

Profile Picture amber, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Asian, Thai