Enchanted Weddings and Events Reviews

60 | Saint Petersburg, FL

60 Reviews for Enchanted Weddings and Events

• Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 06/13/2021

Do yourself a favor and hire!

Christine and company were a preferred vendor through our reception site as we were required to hire a day-of coordinator. Since we were planning a beach wedding in FL from PA after speaking with Christine we decided to upgrade our package to the partial planning and it was worth every penny! From our first conversation Christine was fantastic with communication and always got back to me asap. She was clearly very organized, knowledgeable, and had great connections in the area. The day of our wedding Christine and her assistants took care of everything, and all I had to do was get ready (as she promised!). She alleviated so much stress for me and made my day truly enjoyable. We even had a last-minute snafu with weather concerns and she oversaw the entire circus of moving our reception from outdoors to indoors literally in minutes. I had multiple guests even comment on how awesome she was moving everything inside so quickly and had a friend who was a banquet manager offer her a job in PA! Right after the ceremony and during the reception Christine and her assistants made us feel like royalty asking if we needed anything, brought us drinks and hors d'ouevres right after pics. Everything with Christine and her assistants were great. Don't hesitate-hire!!

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica G. 路 Married on 06/12/2021

Couldn't have done it without Christine!

We hired Christine to help us plan our wedding - we knew she would be especially helpful since we were planning a destination wedding in her area. Then Covid hit and all our plans changed - Christine was an absolute gem! She helped us make decisions and coordinate with our vendors as we pushed our planned celebration out a year and had a small ceremony on our original date. Christine stayed in regular contact with us throughout, helping us remember what still needed to be done and offering suggestions and much-needed help. She stayed positive even when we were stressed by changing plans during a pandemic. When we finally had our big celebration, she and her team were absolutely stellar. They organized everything, kept everyone moving and on time, and the day went perfectly! We could not have done it without Christine, and I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone else!

Sent on 07/13/2021

Siona W. 路 Married on 05/30/2021

Best decision hiring Christine Ferkile as our Wedding Coordinator!!!

Hiring Christine Ferkile was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I thought I could do it all myself, but I decided after reading how many brides said a wedding coordinator was such a huge help I hired Christine. I was able to talk with Christine from October the moment I signed the contract until a few days after my May 30th wedding. Christine answered all my texts and e-mails in a timely manner and was honest which was greatly appreciated. Many of the guests, the bridal party, and my Husband commented on how wonderful and professional she was. Our officiants couldn't come due to the pandemic and within minutes Christine contacted and got us, an officiant.
    Our wedding was absolutely dreamy. I had not one issue due to Christine knowing most of the vendors I used (she suggested a few) and she kept things moving exactly to the timeline she created. I highly recommend any bride hiring Christine you won't be disappointed.
    She made what could have been a very stressful process and day stress-free.

Sent on 06/15/2021

Siona & Jeremy,
    Thank you so much for all your kind words. Your wedding at the St. Pete Lions Club was perfect! I enjoyed working with both of you and had a great time with your guests! My preferred vendors create the the "A". for sure.
    Best Wishes to both of you for a Happily Ever After :)
  • R S

R S 路 Married on 05/10/2021

Amazing Bar Mitzvah Planning

Christine and all of the staff at Enchanted did an amazing job. The Bar Mitzvah was executed better than we expected. They planned it to perfection and they tended to all of the details meticulously. I would recommend Enchanted for all events in the future. We could not have done it without them!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Margaret S. 路 Married on 03/20/2021

Best coordinator/assistant

Christine and her assistant were the BEST. They took care of every issue and continually smiling and if any of the parents/wedding party needed anything, they were right there to make it happen. We are so IMPRESSED with their work and their professionalism. They are the best at what they do. Do yourself a favor. If you want excellence, this is the team you want for your wedding. Thank you so much

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Alexa

Alexa G. 路 Married on 03/07/2021

She was a god sent!!

There aren鈥檛 enough words to express how grateful I am of Christine. She wasn鈥檛 just a wedding planner, but also my calm when things were going wrong. She is the best planner for any event I have ever worked with. Hope she does more than weddings because she is my forever planner!! You will regret not hiring her.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Thank you Alexa!
    I loved assisting you with your planning and coordination. Also spending time with you and your family. They were awesome!
    Yes, I certainly do more than weddings and would love to continue our journey on future events with you.
    Best Regards
    Christine 馃崁
  • Kelly

Kelly 路 Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing!

Christine Ferkile is absolutely AMAZING and you will never regret hiring her to help you through the planning process of your wedding day. She helped me navigate a very difficult venue coordinator and made the whole process a lot less stressful. The day of my wedding there was a water spout that completely ruined my wedding and reception on the beach. However, Christine and her assistant were able to salvage what they could from the beach and recreate a whole new reception at the hotel we were staying at. I would highly recommend everyone to use Christine as your wedding planner. You won鈥檛 regret it!!!

Sent on 07/03/2021

Gisele I. 路 Married on 01/23/2021

Truly exceptional service

Christine was incredibly professional, kind, communicative, patient, creative, and anticipated our every need - all this while managing our celebration remotely. I highly recommend Christine. She was fantastic!

Sent on 02/02/2021
  • Bonita

Bonita P. 路 Married on 11/01/2020

A true Professional who helps bring your vision to life.

Christine is a true professional and absolutely a 鈥淢other of the Bride鈥檚鈥 answer to creating the wedding of your daughter鈥檚 dreams. Christine and her daughter, Katelynn, made sure that our daughter鈥檚 wedding on January 11th, 2020 was amazing. Christine was able to take my daughter Nicole鈥檚 vision and put it all together. When we walked into the reception area at the St. Pete Women鈥檚 Club before the ceremony we both had tears in our eyes. Everything we had planned for a year was executed with perfection. My husband and I as well as Nicole and her husband Zac enjoyed a carefree evening because we knew that Christine had everything under control. Budgeting for a wedding planner was a lifesaver and I am so happy that we found Christine.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Bonita for your kind words! You were all wonderful to work with. Best Wishes to Nicole & Zac on a happy, healthy marriage.

• Karla

Karla B. 路 Married on 10/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Christine was absolutely wonderful. She worked with me thru the ups and downs of covid and general wedding planning and budgeting. She has coordinated our wedding plus two of our other close and friends and she never disappoint. Definitely give Christine a call and let her work her magic. She also coordinated my HUGE bridal party of about 18 people.

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney 路 Married on 10/22/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Words cannot describe the wonderful experience we had with enchanted! Christine was amazing to work with! We had an awful experience with our first wedding planner and when we started working with Christine it was a breath of fresh air! She was so on top of everything and asked us a ton of questions to get the details and vibe of our wedding just right! They took care of EVERYTHING! They were so easy to communicate with and communicated with us on every detail we may have overlooked or missed! My wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly and perfect without their help! We are from Michigan and our wedding was in FL (during COVID) they set up a zoom for the family in MI that couldn't make it to the wedding! They made sure we received to go food at the end of the night that was our late night snacks! They made sure we had a drink at all times! We fell in love with Christine and her daughter! They are absolutely AMAZING at their profession! I would hire them a million times over or for any event I would ever throw! They cared so much about us and our guests! They made the day so memorable for us! If you are looking for a wedding planner please pick them! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you for making our wedding one to remember for us and our guests! You guys are awesome!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Whitney & Michael,
    Thank you both so much for your kinds words. We fell in love with both of you as well and can only wish every client were as special as both of you!
  • Kiara

Kiara W. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Christine and her team was absolutely amazing! Everything I envisioned for my wedding day they made come to life! They were patient, understanding, and very attentive. Everything was so smooth I didn鈥檛 have a care or worry in the world. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Mariel 路 Married on 10/09/2020

Great experience

Christine was so great to work with! She was flexible and supported me as covid caused us to reschedule a week before my 3/28/20 wedding. Everything went smoothly when the big day came. She had great suggestions when I needed them. Overall great experience!!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Allison

Allison W. 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Day of Coordinator

Christine was the best Day of Coordinator for our wedding. She was very attentive to every detail and helped ease my mind on my big day and also to help calm the grooms nerves also. I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

It was a stressful few months with an unexpected postponement. Nerves and all the day turned out just beautiful!
    Best Wishes!
    Christine

Angela M. 路 Married on 09/18/2020

Exceptional service

We used Enchanted Weddings for the day of event. She and her staff were thorough and made my daughters wedding experience flow smoothly. We really appreciated Christine and would recommend her to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Angie,
    Thank you! Michelle & David鈥檚 wedding was beautiful thanks to your vision and floral talent!
    Best Regards
    Christine 馃拲
  • Sarah

Sarah J. 路 Married on 03/28/2020

Where Would I Be Without Christine?!

I knew Christine was the right planner for me from our very first phone call. She had a calm energy and offered confident guidance that could come from nowhere else but years of experience. Throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, Christine was flexible and supportive of our vision (which was a little different from the average wedding) but also direct and clear about her advice on things that we were totally clueless about. She kept us on track with our timeline and helped us find the right vendors for our needs. And when the pandemic forced us to re-plan our wedding just 2 weeks out from our date, Christine was there with us every step of the way. She never left our side until we came to our final decision on how to proceed (which took months and months). I would recommend Christine to anyone who is looking for an experienced partner and guide in planning their big day. She has been nothing short of my fairy godmother!

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Heidi

Heidi G. 路 Married on 03/21/2020

Christine is a true gem!! Hire her!

We hired Christine as our wedding coordinator, but she went above and beyond to help make our special day go off without a hitch. Our original wedding day was in March 2020 and due to COVID, we had to postpone our reception to September 2020. Christine was so flexible and supportive throughout the chaos! She even came to my small wedding ceremony as a show of support. Our reception in September was beautiful thanks to Christine. She handled all the day of logistics and made sure to beautifully decorate the venue. I could not be more pleased with her demeanor during the reception with us (the bride & groom), family members, and vendor staff-she is calm, cool, and collected. Thank you x 10000 to Christine for helping make our wedding celebration so special! Hire her...you won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Wendi

Wendi H. 路 Married on 03/15/2020

Professional, friendly, and organized

Our wedding was non-conventional, and Christine was able to guide us while letting us do things our way to stay true to ourselves. She handled all the day of coordinating and even made sure we didn't forget key components leading up to the wedding. She's very responsive and took a great weight off our shoulders the day of the event so we could enjoy ourselves. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

I truly enjoyed helping you with the planning of your beautiful, uniquely yours wedding. It is fun to step out of the box!
    Best Wishes for your Happy Ever After!

Jonathan S. 路 Married on 03/07/2020

The best thing you can do for yourself: Hire Christine!

My only regret from my wedding is not hiring Christine and Desiree sooner. I thought I didn't need a planner or coordinator but after ongoing frustrations with my venue I discovered my limits. Christine and team to the rescue! We met for the first time only a few weeks before my wedding and Christine instantly put a plan in place and gave me the confidence I needed that everything would come together! She is a true professional who knows the business inside and out. Desiree led my rehearsal and my wedding day. My family and bridal party instantly fell in love with her. She was able to answer everyone's questions, get everyone in line, and allow me to simply enjoy my guests at rehearsal. On the wedding day I didn't have to worry about anything. I gave Desiree a brain dump of everything I was worried about and simply went about enjoying my day. She took care of everything, executed my vision better than I had imagined, and I was able to soak in every minute of the day. At the end of the night she worked with my venue and brother-in-law to make sure all of my personal items got loaded up in my family's聽car while I was able to say quality goodbyes to my guests. If you are doubting hiring a planner or coordinator take it from someone who held out too long and reach out to Enchanted Weddings and Events now! Christine and Desiree are the first in their class. Their experience and the little touches that they know a bride needs make all the difference in the world. All of the planning you do is not worth anything if you are not able to enjoy your day. Desiree made that possible!聽

Sent on 03/16/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Dito..My regret is the short amount of time we were able to spend with both of you! We truly enjoyed our meetings and Desiree couldn't say enough about how wonderful everyone was and what a beautiful wedding! Thank you for trusting us with your most special day. Best Wishes for a very happy ever after!

Kirsten 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Fantastic planner/coordinator!

Christine is local to the St. Pete area and was a huge help in guiding us through vendor selection and planning. She also helped when vendors needed a local contact or if they needed access to the venue for example, measuring for string lights. She was so organized yet remained flexible when things changed on our end. She helped us find vases, had decor for rent, and answered any and all questions we had associated with planning and logistics. She did all the set up, everything looked amazing, and did cleanup and helped return local rental goods. She truly does it all and you will need the help! The day-of ran so smoothly, we can鈥檛 imagine not having her there! We had a perfect wedding and she was an integral part, we couldn鈥檛 recommend her more!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you both so much for being organized through the planning process and all the kind words from you and your families!
    Working with both of you was special, best wishes for a bright future to both of you and your sweet puppy Olive!

Meredith B. 路 Married on 02/08/2020

Christine is AMAZING!

Christine was absolutely wonderful! She helped us every step of the way, made sure we didn鈥檛 forget a single detail, and was on top of everything from the second we hired her to the very end of the wedding. I HIGHLY suggest making the decision to hire a wedding planner- and more specifically Christine. I am one of those people who thinks they can do everything by themselves and there is no way I would鈥檝e been able to do it without her. I had the flu the entire week before the wedding and I wasn鈥檛 able to even move from my bed. I honestly don鈥檛 know what I would鈥檝e done without her. You hear all kinds of stories from brides about things going wrong- whether it be big or small- on their wedding day. I had absolutely no stress the week before or day of besides getting over my illness. If something did go wrong, I didn鈥檛 hear about it because it was quickly resolved by her. All of my little details such as table numbers and name cards were taken care of by her. She was a Godsend! Thank you so much, Christine, for helping me have the most beautiful and stress free experience at my wedding. You played such a large role in making sure every wish I had for the night came true.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Meredith & Rene,
    Thank you so much for such kind words. Once you are my client you are also my friends. Planning your special day with you and your family was great! The wedding was absolutely beautiful from beginning to end. I wish a lifetime of love and happiness to both of you!
    Best Regard,
    Christine
  • Monica

Monica N. 路 Married on 02/02/2020

Absolutely wonderful

Christine was absolutely wonderful. I cannot imagine my wedding going any smoother than it did this past weekend and it鈥檚 all thanks to her. She was the face of comfort each time I was overwhelmed and she made sure everyone was exactly where they should be at the exact time. She would literally come and get me and walk me to where I needed to be to make sure I was there. She went above and beyond for me to make sure I was prepared and the wedding would be perfect. I highly recommend this wonderful woman to help plan your wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words it was a pleasure working with both of you!
    Have a great honeymoon in Hawaii, I鈥檓 jealous.
  • Nicole

Nicole P. 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Christine is an angel!

I highly recommend Enchanted Weddings! Christine is an absolute gem and a lifesaver. Before meeting with her, my mom and I were stressed and getting bogged down with details. Christine put both of us at ease after the first meeting and throughout the rest of our planning process. She is responsive and has a solution to any and all problems. My day would not have gone so perfectly without her ensuring it was so. Thank you so much Christine! You are an angel :)

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Erin

Erin P. 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Christine made it all so easy!

Christine was wonderful from start to finish. She made it really easy to meet to go over things even when we had setbacks like our son getting sick. Our wedding was kid-friendly which makes it even more work, but she helped us with everything we needed (and even anticipated things we didn't know we needed). We're very thankful for her!

Sent on 12/04/2019