Enchanted Weddings and Events Reviews

Enchanted Weddings and Events 7
  • Jod

Jod King · Married on 06/18/2019

Mallory & Travis King, Indian Rocks, FL 06-18-19

Christine is AWESOME! Without a doubt Christine made our process mindless and memorable! She met with us multiple times to get our vision for the wedding. We are in Kentucky and she is in Clearwater where the wedding took place and because of her support and knowledge of venues, food, djs, flowers and etc. she exceeded all expectations! She is not only a wedding planner, but she is very kind and works hard to make it easy for everyone! Christine was there for us from start to finish- even sewed a button on for the groom minutes before the wedding! Christine is the best of the best! We were lucky to have her as our wedding planner...the wedding was perfect and the love story lives on!! #thewionking061819indianrocksbeach

Sent on 07/01/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Jodi for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with the mother of the groom for such a special day! Go Wildcats

Tamara · Married on 04/07/2019

A day-of coordinator is a must! :)

Christine was absolutely amazing! I knew from our first phone call that we would love working with her. Her calm and pleasant demeanor and thorough knowledge of the planning process made the whole experience wonderful. We hired Enchanted Weddings and Events because we were looking for a day-of coordinator for our wedding, but the service and value Christine provided went beyond the day of the wedding. She helped (well, really coached and advocated!) us through several decisions leading up to the event, had plenty of great suggestions and ideas that we wouldn’t have known to ask about and lent us some beautiful pieces for the wedding itself. And on the day of the wedding, she ensured that my husband and I were able to really enjoy the event and be present with our guests. From start to finish, she went above and beyond to make sure every detail was covered. We just felt so cared for throughout the whole process, and especially on our wedding day. I would recommend Christine to anyone considering a wedding planner or coordinator!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful words, Im so glad you enjoyed your special day.
    Best wishes and Happy Ever After!

Barbara F · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Christine and her team at Enchanted Weddings went above and beyond to assure our wedding was spectacular and exactly what we envisioned! From the recommended vendors (Spunky Spirits bar service, Amici’s catering, CCS Photography, Gabro Events, Cigar Roller and our wonderful officiant Trent) to the details on our tables and surrounding areas. Nothing was left to chance! Christine and her team were so easy to work with and made us feel so much trust in her, her team and each vendor recommended. We felt that not only did we meet an outstanding wedding planner, but more importantly, that we made a lifelong friend. We promise, you won’t regret hiring Christine at Enchanted Weddings!

Barbara & Charlie

Sent on 04/16/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank so much for your kind words and trusting us with your most special day!
    Happy Forever After!!
    Christine
  • Marggie

Dave Jones · Married on 03/09/2019

Above and Beyond

Christine was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond from the time we arrived in St. Pete until we left. Couldn't imagine our special day without her. If you don't employ Christine you are definitely missing out!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Enchanted Weddings and Events 16
    Enchanted Weddings and Events 17

Madge · Married on 02/09/2019

Exceptional "Day Of" Coordinator and more

As the mother of the bride, Christine Ferkile allowed me to completely relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding and not worry about a thing. We hired Enchanted Weddings and Events to do the "day of" coordination, but she did so much more. Christine reviewed our timeline, vendors, and all details of our wedding plan to provide invaluable input. On her own time, she met us at our venue (it had recently opened and she had never been there) to review each detail of the day. She called all the vendors over a week before the event and ensured they knew their role and what time they should arrive. She coordinated the vendors with the hotel personnel. The day of the wedding, she arrived at noon (wedding at 4:30 p.m.) with her assistant George. They moved everything from my hotel room to the ballroom and began the set up. They also coordinated the trolleys that took our guests from the hotel to the chapel and back again. George was so helpful in getting coolers with refreshments for our guests loaded and iced down, then placed them on the trolleys. He even met me at the chapel after the service to help me transfer items back to the hotel. Everything was flawless! Christine stayed the entire event making sure all was running smoothly (which it did) and then, at the end of the evening, boxed up all the items we had brought and put them neatly in our hotel room while I attended the after party. Christine was so easy to work with and helped make it the wedding of my daughter's dreams. I would absolutely, and have, recommend her to coordinate the entire wedding or serve as the "day of" coordinator.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Trent T · Married on 01/04/2019

Christine is incredible! Best coordinator we could have possibly asked for! We were not worried with her in charge!Hire her or you’re making a mistake

Christine and her daughter did an amazing job at our 1-4-19 wedding! We cannot say enough how happy my wife and I are that we chose her! She is super responsive and is sooooo much more than a “day of” coordinator. Organized, efficient, timely, and has the personality to take charge of situations that can occur. She is a seasoned professional who knows her job and knows it well! You would be making a huge mistake not to hire Christine! Also one huge piece of advice we have for other couples is don’t stress about the rain if predicted on your big day! Just have a plan for it like we did with Christine. It poured down right as our outdoor ceremony was to start so we switched to plan B and looking back it was one of the best things that happened much more intimate setting on patio and peaceful with rain hitting roof! Christine mastered this situation that we dreaded perfectly!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Jen and Trent you two were wonderful to work with!
    Best Wishes and happy ever after!
    Christine

Rebecca · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing, awesome, made my dreams come true

Christine was absolutely amazing! She took the time to really see my vision as I sent her many emails, as well as meeting with her a couple times. Anytime we had a question, she either already knew the answer or would get me one right away. Being in another state, it was incredibly hard to try to plan everything for our wedding, with Christine, she made our day everything we could’ve ever wanted and more! I highly recommend a day of coordinator and highly recommend Enchanted weddings and events!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

Christine is great!

After searching for a wedding planner I chose to go with Christine and couldn't be more happy with my decision. My wedding was literally perfection! She recommended great vendors, offered suggestions on things I never thought of and made sure everything was coordinated and in order before and during the wedding. The day of the wedding she answered her phone even though she was busy running around and listened calmly as I had a bridezilla moment and assured me everything would be fine and it was! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and I pretty much left it in her hands. I received non stop compliments on everything that she did and she was there for me the entire night of the wedding either turning the a/c down because I was hot from dancing, making sure I was where I was supposed to be and even running around the venue finding my husband for me lol. She truly is a professional at what she does and if I had to do it all over I would most definitely choose her to coordinate my wedding! I highly recommend her and her wonderful staff at Enchanted Weddings!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Christine and her team created a great experience.

Christine and Desiree were fabulous to work with and did an amazing job!! We couldn’t have been more happy with the way it all turned out!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 11/03/2018

Our lifesaver!

We weren't going to hire a wedding planner; however, part way through our planning, we realized it was too much for us to handle alone. We didn't know who to hire, so we started to look on Wedding Wire. We reached out to Christine and she responded very promptly. We told her what we needed and she immediately put us at ease. She was even on vacation and still started to get a plan for us. She helped us bring the rest of the wedding together. Anything we were unsure of, she had an answer, a suggestion or would figure it out for us. She took so much stress off of our plates. She thought of things we hadn't and helped with a time line to keep us on task. Our wedding was beautiful because she brought our vision to life. She is very creative and we were so pleased with how everything came together. We had one situation where the pastor had left with the bride's speech and without blinking, she had the situation under control and a copy of the speech in the bride's hands very promptly! The day ran very smoothly and she kept us updated all day. She kept all the vendors on task and made sure everything was as we wanted it. She also helped with our rehearsal and had many items we could rent. Her assistant George was also extremely helpful and very friendly. If you want a sincere, kind, knowledgeable, hard working planner, hire Christine!!! She really does an amazing job.

Sent on 11/20/2018

leah · Married on 06/03/2018

Christine was awesome! I decided a little last minute to hire a day of coordinator for my wedding in Philippe Park and I'm SO glad I found Christine!! She was amazing! She was very available to talk on the phone, she did a great job of keeping track of everything and even met me at the park a couple weeks before to review everything. It was definitely worth every penny to hire her! I didn't have to stress about anything on the day of, and neither did friends or family! It was perfect! Could not have had my special day without Christine's help!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Camila · Married on 04/28/2018

Christine was phenomenal and affordable. Every question that I had I knew I could email her and she'd get back to me very fast and had every answer. She helped me plan everything every step of the way and helped me with things that I didn't even think of. She truly made our dreams become reality and blew our expectations straight out of the water. Every step of the way I knew we were in good hands with Christine. She even offers so many things to rent from her. If I could give her a 10/5 I would.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

You need her!

My husband and I found Christine by a random act of God while she was setting up a wedding that was about to happen that evening in St. Pete. I was watching how organized and efficient she was and approached her before we left to see if she did day-of-coordination, which was required by my wedding venue. She did and happened to be available on the day we were getting married.
    I honestly thought, this had to be a sign-- I didn't think much about hiring a planner, or a day-of-coordinator. I didn't think that I needed someone because I honestly thought I could just do everything myself. This is very wrong. TRUST ME lol. You need her.
    Over the next several months of planning, Christine went above and beyond to make sure that I had everything in order and ready for the wedding. She was extremely organized, kind and offered so much advice + stellar vendor recommendations. She knew the questions I should ask my vendors, what she needed from them & everything that was necessary to have the day run smoothly. I honestly feel like she became my aunt through all of this! She even took my bouquet, cake & gifts home (one of those moments when you think someone else has it, but really no one does) and we were able to pick them up after everything was over. THAT kind of above and beyond.
    If you're on the fence about getting a planner, or even a day-of person, don't even think twice about it. She made my day so much easier and I would use her (and only her) again in a heartbeat.
    Our paths crossed that day for a reason and she was my wedding angel! I love her so much! She is truly a gem and she will make your day memorable without the stress. I can't recommend her enough. Thank you so much Christine!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/07/2018

Christine was absolutely amazing! I hired her as a day-of coordinator for my wedding, She sat down with us and helped us plan out everything that we needed for our day to go smoothly and set up a timeline. She replied to my emails and texts quickly and had a solution for every little hiccup that came up the month before my wedding. She helped my maid of honor and I wrap our bouquets when we realized at the last minute that we had no idea what we were doing, and even called AAA to unlock my cousin's car when she got locked out! Both my parents and my husbands parents, along with several guests commented on how great she was during the wedding. She was very flexible and down to earth. Without Christine (and George), our wedding would have probably been an unorganized disaster.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Mindy · Married on 02/25/2018

Christine was amazing! We planned our wedding from New Jersey and didn't actually meet Christine until the day of our wedding. But through email and phone calls, Christine was able to put together our centerpieces and reception decor perfectly. We could not have been more happy with how everything turned out! And our guests agreed, our reception decor looked fabulous! Christine was very responsive via email and phone calls, she was incredibly helpful and her prices were super reasonable. We definitely recommend Enchanted Weddings and Events for any wedding planning and decor rental needs!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/24/2018

When I had to find a wedding coordinator with only 2 weeks until my wedding Christine was willing to help me out and quickly went to work. I don't know how I could have pulled off my wedding without her. She was quick to come up with ideas and very gently told me a few things that I had in my head would not work and then gave me suggestions for alternatives that worked out beautifully. I was able to have fun and enjoy getting ready with my bridesmaids knowing that she had everything under control. When I got too hot in my dress and decided to change into my after party dress early and without telling anyone Christine noticed me run upstairs alone and followed me. She helped me out of my dress which I never would have gotten out of alone. Not having to worry about the little details of my wedding on the actual day was amazing. I was able to have fun with my brand new husband and our friends knowing that Christine was handling all the minor emergencies that came up.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2017

I have known Christine for over 20 years and couldn't have done it without her. Very efficient and organized and made it less stressful for me. Highly recommend. She is top notch.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Katy · Married on 09/29/2017

Christine was absolutely incredible in every way! She made our wedding day perfect and exceeded every expectation! She knocked it out of the park! We had so many compliments on her beautiful work...the decor, her professionalism, the reception design...we were completely impressed!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Enchanted Weddings and Events 18
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 06/03/2017

AMAZING!!!! That's really all I have to say about Christine and Enchanted Weddings!!!! From day one, she worked with me and really cared about what we wanted the day of our wedding! We live in Ohio and we were planning a destination wedding in Florida and having Christine there every step of the way was such a blessing and a huge help! She always made herself available over the phone to assist with any questions that we had. She took the pictures that I sent her as inspiration and used them to make my dream a reality! It was the most PERFECT day and I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/03/2017

Remarkable! Stunning! Wonderful! Incredible! These are just a few words to describe Christine Ferkile and Enchanted Weddings! As the mother of the bride, I am forever grateful that Christine helped to turn my daughter’s destination dream wedding into a stunning reality. From the initial date of contact, to the end of the reception, Christine was always available for my daughter and son-in-law, listening to all of their suggestions, working within their budget, and leaving out nothing. From day one, Christine professionally and expertly handled every little detail that goes into planning a destination wedding - the vendors, decorations, flowers, officiant, caterers, cake, ceremony, and the reception. The final venue was absolute breath taking! On the actual wedding day Christine took care of everything so I was able to spend the entire day with my daughter and focus on her and the bridesmaids. Words can’t express the gratitude I feel toward Christine! She is highly professional, loving, caring, and kind. I would highly recommend her for any event! She is absolutely amazing! Thank you, Christine!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2016

Christine was so easy to work with, was very organized and she carried out even the finest detail exactly as a I wished. At every turn, she went above and beyond and made our wedding day a dream come true. If I could do it all over again, I'd hire Christine without hesitation or reservation. Best decision we made was to hire her!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Britni · Married on 10/01/2016

Christine and her team at Enchanted Weddings and Events went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day. I would recommend to any bride or groom looking for a planner - for being out of state she made sure she saw my vision and made it a reality. Thank you Christine and team for making my wedding day one we will never forget!!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/23/2016

Christine was very organized and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything at the reception once we discussed what our vision was. She was more then happy to contact whom ever I needed to help with decreasing my tasks and stress. Her daughter was amazing as well and very helpful with anything we needed all night. Great price for great services.

Sent on 05/03/2016
  • User6710891 · event on 10/25/2015

I couldn't have better things to say about working with Christine Ferkile. She is professional, attentive, and well polished. She is able to "take the reins" when needed most, and alleviates the stress out of any event planning needs. I highly recommend Christine for her abundance of talents and plethora of resources.

Sent on 05/14/2016