Enchanted Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Nikki
    Nikki M. Married on 07/13/2022

My best wedding decision

I knew from the start of my wedding planning that I wanted to hire a wedding coordinator and partial planner. Being from Michigan and getting married in St. Pete Beach, site unseen prior to booking the wedding I knew we needed someone’s guidance. Christine was the perfect person for us. After hiring Christine, we met in person at our venue in FL about one year before our wedding and I knew we made the right decision. Christine was the perfect person for guidance, and help with selecting vendors and putting together my dream wedding without ever feeling pressured into a particular vendor.

Christine told me early on that she would be unable to be at my wedding due to a family wedding the very same day. She made she I was left in good hands and I felt that every step of the way. Christines assistant Lanae helped my wedding go on without a hitch. I felt so calm the whole day knowing that everything was being handled and my wedding look absolutely beautiful. I could not recommend Enchanted Weddings and Events any more!!
    Rebecca J. Married on 06/25/2022

Excellent experience

Christine put on an absolutely wonderful event for us! Her recommendations were spot on- from helping us choose the perfect venue for us as a couple to a great caterer, she clearly knows the best in the business in the area. As someone planning an event from out of state, this was incredibly important. She decorated the space wonderfully with her materials and was communicative throughout the planning process. She troubleshooted on the day of the event with ease and clearly has years of experience so you know you’re in good hands on your special day!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Chelsea G. Married on 06/18/2022

True professional

Christine did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding! She referred me to fantastic vendors, coordinated directly with them, and kept us on schedule the entire night! We used her partial planning option. We decided to extend our party by another hour and she made sure that we had handled everything in that change. She also coordinated with all of our vendors the day of. All we had to do was show up and say “I do!”! I had no stress about planning the day of and she made our wedding truly magical. 10/10 would recommend!!
  • Carrie
    Carrie M. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christine is best in the business!

My wedding was so beautiful and flowed perfectly and it was all due to Christine.
    I would give her 10 stars on everything if I could.
    She helped find the best vendors and has all the right connections to make a wedding day truly special!
  • Dena
    Dena P. Married on 05/13/2022

Christine Ferkile

Christine was amazing! I am so glad that I had her help throughout my wedding process. I am from Boston, but I was married in Florida so had to trust Christine’s judgement/recommendations when making decisions and I am so glad that I did. Everything was perfect on my special day! Christine was always available for me and helped to steer me in the right direction whenever I felt overwhelmed. Very professional, but also very kind. I am extremely grateful for Christine’s assistance and would hire her again and again!

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

I truly enjoyed getting to know you and your family during out planning process. Your day was simply beautiful and romantic and I hope everything you imagined!
    Best Wishes, Christine
    Alesha F. Married on 04/30/2022

Exceptional

Christine was absolutely exceptional from the beginning of planning our wedding all the way to the end of our wedding day! Everything ran so smoothly and having her by my side on our big day definitely made it stress free!
    Analee M. Married on 04/23/2022

Worth the money

Christine referred us to great vendors, provided excellent advice, helped resolve differences of opinion, and was a great resource to keep thing running smoothly on the day of the wedding. I was skeptical at first about the necessity of hiring a wedding planner but she was such a valuable resource throughout the planning and on my daughters wedding day. I highly recommend her.

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Analee. It was absolutely my pleasure working with you and Carrie through this this journey to create the perfect garden Party!
    Brittany C. Married on 04/14/2022

Amazing experience

We planned a ten year wedding vow renewal with Christine all the way from Connecticut. She was extremely helpful, responsive and professional throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail made our special day that much more amazing. I loved working with her and hope to again, for another renewal.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 04/12/2022

Christine is wonderful!

From the first meeting with Christine, WE KNEW SHE WAS THE ONE!! She truly cares on your wants and makes your dreams come true. She genuinely gives great advice. She also has a great team including officiants, photographer, videographer, Creative Touches (Hair & Make-up AMAZING), and floweriest. Christine handled my family and friends perfectly. She made my wedding so smooth and beautiful, it was way more than what we expected!! She is so easy to talk to, understanding, and has prompt fast communication. MY WEDDING WAS PERFECT! I will forever remember Enchanted Weddings and would recommend to everyone!!!

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved getting to know you and your planning your destination beach wedding at Sunset Vistas on Indian Rocks Beach.
    Best Wishes, Christine
  • Sanja
    Sanja K. Married on 04/02/2022

Absolutely amazing!!

The best decision we made was to hire Christine and her team for partial planning and coordination. She was very responsive and helpful at any time of the day. She has a ton of experience and is very familiar with different vendors. We had to change our wedding location two days before our wedding and she contacted all the vendors and made everything so smooth sailing and stress free for us. On our wedding day she went above and beyond to make sure everything was in place the way we wanted. Our day could not have been more perfect! I highly recommend hiring enchanted weddings!
    Alexis Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have done it without Christine and her team!

We hired Christine and her team for day of coordination services for our daughter’s wedding at Sunken Gardens. Christine and Molly were a godsend. It rained on the day of the wedding and everything had to be moved inside at the last minute. There is no way that we would have been able to pull off such an undertaking ourselves. Having Christine in charge of things actually allowed us to enjoy the day. She was managing everything in the background from setup to cleanup so that everything flowed seamlessly. I can’t thank Christine and Molly enough!

If you’re considering hiring Christine and her team, just do it!

Alexis,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was defiantly a day to remember. In spite of Mother Nature everything turned out beautiful and super fun party!
    Best Wishes to Ariel & Corbin
    Carmen E. Married on 03/29/2022

Christine is amazing!

I chose Christine for our day of coordinator but she was more than that. She was fully involved throughout the whole wedding helping me suggestions and took over the wedding 30 days before reaching out to our vendors and setting everything up. I simply can’t say enough amazing things about Christine and her team. Our family and friends continue to share how great she was making everything run smoothly. I would recommend Christine and her Enchanted Weddings team to all the brides out there. She went above and beyond and made our wedding day very special with no hiccups.

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Carmen and Omar. Thank you do much for allowing us to share your special day. The Westin was a beautiful, unique location. Best Wishes always!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 03/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christine helped make our wedding day and planning seamless and worry-free!

My husband and I initially interviewed four wedding planners, and Christine was clearly the top best choice. We were traveling out of state so we choose to work with Christine for the “partial planning & coordination”. We had a long13 months of planning for the BIG day! Christine’s responsiveness, professionalism, experience, and problem-solving abilities are top-notch. She immediately saved us money on the flowers and had other tips of how to stay in your budget. She also immediately responded to all my questions with an added personal touch. The day of the wedding, I was not nervous at all, as Christine and he team literally had tackled every issue that came up and had already prevented any other issues. I have no idea how she was in so many places at the same time, but after wedding, over and over I was told “Christine helped us” or “Christine directed us” from my guests. If you want a stress-free and beautiful wedding we would strongly suggest to hire Christine, she’s a true professional and an excellent wedding planner!”

Katie and Greg,
    Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day!
    Working with you was a pleasure. The wedding was beautiful and everyone totally enjoyed the Candy Table!
    Best Wishes Always,
  • Linda
    Linda Married on 03/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience ever and highly recommend!

Christine was amazing in every way! This was a long distance wedding for us and she put my mind at ease by helping me organize and recommending vendors to work with. I cant imagine my wedding day without her!
  • Berni
    Berni B. Married on 02/22/2022

Best of the Best!!

I cannot put into words how amazing Christine and her team were to work with. from the first day, a year out from our wedding day, to a months post wedding!! She helped us every step of the way. She gave great advice, recommendations for fellow vendors, and also followed up with them (and us) throughout the entire year approaching the wedding, to make sure not one aspect was missing!! She kept us up to date with everything going on, and day before, and day of, I could not have asked for a better person to guide everyone and give incredible direction!! Our wedding was flawless!! Great attention to detail, and an amazing listener!! Hands down, best coordinator!

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I absolute loved works with both of you. Working with a fellow vendor (friend) was so much fun!
    Best Wishes!!
  • I
    Inah A. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding turned out great

Christine made some magic happened on my wedding day. She turned the place really nice. Everything was what i expected. She and her assistant was even very flexible with our last minute request we threw at them. They are professional and very easy to work with.
    Crystal Married on 01/29/2022

Flexible and reliable

This is my 3rd event with Enchanted Weddings and Events and I will book them again next year. Working with the school system is usually messy, but Christine makes it all seem so easy. She thinks on her feet and everything looks beautiful!
  • Erica
    Erica C. Married on 01/28/2022

Christine is the Best of the Best ❤️

My sister used Christine at Enchanted Weddings for her wedding planning a few years ago, and when I got engaged, I didn't wait longer than a full business day to book Christine for my wedding as well! I cannot say enough good things about her and her wedding planning/day-of services! She is so sweet, extremely professional, and helped to make my big day go off without a single hitch. She comes equipped with a list of her favorite vendors to work with, and every single recommendation she made was absolutely perfect. All of the vendors were extremely professional as well, and the event flowed beautifully together because of Christine. I wouldn't change a single thing about the day!
    Kayla L. Married on 01/23/2022

Best Decision Ever

I originally wasn’t planning to hire an event coordinator but after much thought I decided I should and I couldn’t be happier that I did. Christine was everything and more than I was expecting. She truly is professional, reliable and just amazing overall. The day of my wedding was so stress free thanks to Christine handling everything behind the scene. My day was perfect thanks to Christine and I couldn’t have done it without her. For anyone looking for a coordinator, I highly recommend Christine, you won’t be disappointed!
  • Devin
    Devin R. Married on 01/15/2022

Christine is amazing!!!!

Hire her now!!!! Our wedding went so smoothly thanks to Christine! From reaching out to vendors, timelines, planning, setting up decor, keeping us on schedule, and anticipating literally ANYTHING we needed throughout the whole day. I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Cindy
    Cindy J. Married on 01/08/2022

Our wedding was enchanted with Enchanted Weddings

Christine was so wonderful to work with from the start. She immediately made my husband and I feel that our wedding was important to her and her team and helped ease all of our wedding planning stress. Our day flowed so smoothly and all of our decor was set up perfectly. If I got to do it all over again, I would choose Enchanted Weddings. Highly recommend for all future couples!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 12/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christine was truly more than advertised

My wife originally hired Christine. I thought to myself why do we need someone to help us plan? We have this completely under control. Ya right! Christine pulled everything together for us and I can honestly say made our day perfect. Not only is Christine professional, she honestly made us feel like family in the short time we spent with her. In my heart I felt she honestly cared about our day being unforgettable. She did exactly that. Her amazing daughters stood by her side and provided the same love and care to us for our special day. I really could write a book on how great they are but I do not think it would do them justice. Thank you Christine, I do not think you will ever understand how PERFECT you made our day.
    Amy Married on 12/18/2021

Hollins Prom 2022

Christine was an amazing help! She was flexible with decorations and accommodating our every need.

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Amy. It was a wonderful event!
    Everyone had a great time with our fabulous DJ Joseph from Grant Hemond. Can't wait to do it again!
    Jovanni F. Married on 12/11/2021

Heaven sent

My wife and I could not have asked for a better wedding planner, and even better person. Christine went above and beyond for us and never made us feel bad for harassing her, which we did plenty of. I could write a novel about all of the great things she did. But, to summarize, Christine is absolutely amazing. Our wedding came out better than we imagined it could. We will always be grateful for Christine.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message