Enchanted Weddings and Events Reviews

48 Reviews for Enchanted Weddings and Events

• R S

R S · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Amazing Bar Mitzvah Planning

Christine and all of the staff at Enchanted did an amazing job. The Bar Mitzvah was executed better than we expected. They planned it to perfection and they tended to all of the details meticulously. I would recommend Enchanted for all events in the future. We could not have done it without them!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Bonita

Bonita Paquette · Married on 11/01/2020

A true Professional who helps bring your vision to life.

Christine is a true professional and absolutely a “Mother of the Bride’s” answer to creating the wedding of your daughter’s dreams. Christine and her daughter, Katelynn, made sure that our daughter’s wedding on January 11th, 2020 was amazing. Christine was able to take my daughter Nicole’s vision and put it all together. When we walked into the reception area at the St. Pete Women’s Club before the ceremony we both had tears in our eyes. Everything we had planned for a year was executed with perfection. My husband and I as well as Nicole and her husband Zac enjoyed a carefree evening because we knew that Christine had everything under control. Budgeting for a wedding planner was a lifesaver and I am so happy that we found Christine.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Bonita for your kind words! You were all wonderful to work with. Best Wishes to Nicole & Zac on a happy, healthy marriage.

Mariel · Married on 10/09/2020

Great experience

Christine was so great to work with! She was flexible and supported me as covid caused us to reschedule a week before my 3/28/20 wedding. Everything went smoothly when the big day came. She had great suggestions when I needed them. Overall great experience!!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Allison

Allison Walker · Married on 09/26/2020

Day of Coordinator

Christine was the best Day of Coordinator for our wedding. She was very attentive to every detail and helped ease my mind on my big day and also to help calm the grooms nerves also. I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

It was a stressful few months with an unexpected postponement. Nerves and all the day turned out just beautiful!
    Best Wishes!

Angela Moudy · Married on 09/18/2020

Exceptional service

We used Enchanted Weddings for the day of event. She and her staff were thorough and made my daughters wedding experience flow smoothly. We really appreciated Christine and would recommend her to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Angie,
    Thank you! Michelle & David’s wedding was beautiful thanks to your vision and floral talent!
    Best Regards
    Christine 💍

Meredith Bond · Married on 08/02/2020

Christine is AMAZING!

Christine was absolutely wonderful! She helped us every step of the way, made sure we didn’t forget a single detail, and was on top of everything from the second we hired her to the very end of the wedding. I HIGHLY suggest making the decision to hire a wedding planner- and more specifically Christine. I am one of those people who thinks they can do everything by themselves and there is no way I would’ve been able to do it without her. I had the flu the entire week before the wedding and I wasn’t able to even move from my bed. I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without her. You hear all kinds of stories from brides about things going wrong- whether it be big or small- on their wedding day. I had absolutely no stress the week before or day of besides getting over my illness. If something did go wrong, I didn’t hear about it because it was quickly resolved by her. All of my little details such as table numbers and name cards were taken care of by her. She was a Godsend! Thank you so much, Christine, for helping me have the most beautiful and stress free experience at my wedding. You played such a large role in making sure every wish I had for the night came true.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Meredith & Rene,
    Thank you so much for such kind words. Once you are my client you are also my friends. Planning your special day with you and your family was great! The wedding was absolutely beautiful from beginning to end. I wish a lifetime of love and happiness to both of you!
    Best Regard,
  • Heidi

Heidi Garver · Married on 03/21/2020

Christine is a true gem!! Hire her!

We hired Christine as our wedding coordinator, but she went above and beyond to help make our special day go off without a hitch. Our original wedding day was in March 2020 and due to COVID, we had to postpone our reception to September 2020. Christine was so flexible and supportive throughout the chaos! She even came to my small wedding ceremony as a show of support. Our reception in September was beautiful thanks to Christine. She handled all the day of logistics and made sure to beautifully decorate the venue. I could not be more pleased with her demeanor during the reception with us (the bride & groom), family members, and vendor staff-she is calm, cool, and collected. Thank you x 10000 to Christine for helping make our wedding celebration so special! Hire her...you won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Wendi

Wendi Hughes · Married on 03/15/2020

Professional, friendly, and organized

Our wedding was non-conventional, and Christine was able to guide us while letting us do things our way to stay true to ourselves. She handled all the day of coordinating and even made sure we didn't forget key components leading up to the wedding. She's very responsive and took a great weight off our shoulders the day of the event so we could enjoy ourselves. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

I truly enjoyed helping you with the planning of your beautiful, uniquely yours wedding. It is fun to step out of the box!
    Best Wishes for your Happy Ever After!

Jonathan Singer · Married on 03/07/2020

The best thing you can do for yourself: Hire Christine!

My only regret from my wedding is not hiring Christine and Desiree sooner. I thought I didn't need a planner or coordinator but after ongoing frustrations with my venue I discovered my limits. Christine and team to the rescue! We met for the first time only a few weeks before my wedding and Christine instantly put a plan in place and gave me the confidence I needed that everything would come together! She is a true professional who knows the business inside and out. Desiree led my rehearsal and my wedding day. My family and bridal party instantly fell in love with her. She was able to answer everyone's questions, get everyone in line, and allow me to simply enjoy my guests at rehearsal. On the wedding day I didn't have to worry about anything. I gave Desiree a brain dump of everything I was worried about and simply went about enjoying my day. She took care of everything, executed my vision better than I had imagined, and I was able to soak in every minute of the day. At the end of the night she worked with my venue and brother-in-law to make sure all of my personal items got loaded up in my family's car while I was able to say quality goodbyes to my guests. If you are doubting hiring a planner or coordinator take it from someone who held out too long and reach out to Enchanted Weddings and Events now! Christine and Desiree are the first in their class. Their experience and the little touches that they know a bride needs make all the difference in the world. All of the planning you do is not worth anything if you are not able to enjoy your day. Desiree made that possible!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Dito..My regret is the short amount of time we were able to spend with both of you! We truly enjoyed our meetings and Desiree couldn't say enough about how wonderful everyone was and what a beautiful wedding! Thank you for trusting us with your most special day. Best Wishes for a very happy ever after!

Kirsten · Married on 02/29/2020

Fantastic planner/coordinator!

Christine is local to the St. Pete area and was a huge help in guiding us through vendor selection and planning. She also helped when vendors needed a local contact or if they needed access to the venue for example, measuring for string lights. She was so organized yet remained flexible when things changed on our end. She helped us find vases, had decor for rent, and answered any and all questions we had associated with planning and logistics. She did all the set up, everything looked amazing, and did cleanup and helped return local rental goods. She truly does it all and you will need the help! The day-of ran so smoothly, we can’t imagine not having her there! We had a perfect wedding and she was an integral part, we couldn’t recommend her more!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you both so much for being organized through the planning process and all the kind words from you and your families!
    Working with both of you was special, best wishes for a bright future to both of you and your sweet puppy Olive!
  • Monica

Monica Nielsen · Married on 02/02/2020

Absolutely wonderful

Christine was absolutely wonderful. I cannot imagine my wedding going any smoother than it did this past weekend and it’s all thanks to her. She was the face of comfort each time I was overwhelmed and she made sure everyone was exactly where they should be at the exact time. She would literally come and get me and walk me to where I needed to be to make sure I was there. She went above and beyond for me to make sure I was prepared and the wedding would be perfect. I highly recommend this wonderful woman to help plan your wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words it was a pleasure working with both of you!
    Have a great honeymoon in Hawaii, I’m jealous.
  • Nicole

Nicole Paquette · Married on 01/11/2020

Christine is an angel!

I highly recommend Enchanted Weddings! Christine is an absolute gem and a lifesaver. Before meeting with her, my mom and I were stressed and getting bogged down with details. Christine put both of us at ease after the first meeting and throughout the rest of our planning process. She is responsive and has a solution to any and all problems. My day would not have gone so perfectly without her ensuring it was so. Thank you so much Christine! You are an angel :)

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Erin

Erin Palmer · Married on 11/30/2019

Christine made it all so easy!

Christine was wonderful from start to finish. She made it really easy to meet to go over things even when we had setbacks like our son getting sick. Our wedding was kid-friendly which makes it even more work, but she helped us with everything we needed (and even anticipated things we didn't know we needed). We're very thankful for her!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Landry

Landry Thomas · Married on 11/16/2019

Professional and worth the investment

We were on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, but Christine proved herself with our first meeting. She thought of details we had missed and helped to create a timeline. After our meeting, she reached out to our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page before our big day.
    Christine and her assistant Desiree were amazing day of. There was an unforeseen incident at our reception site. She reached out to my husband to let him know (because I would have had a meltdown) and was already coming up with contingencies just in case. thankfully everything worked out, and I never would have known anything might have gone wrong. She and Desiree rolled with a few last minute changes I made and never let their frustration show. they are professionals and worth every penny.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words, thank you for trusting us with your special day!
    Best Wishes and many years,
    Christine & Desiree

Shari Palasti · Married on 11/03/2019

Christine at Enchanted Weddings

Christine was a wonderful add to our wedding planning. She made the day flow smoothly and was on top of any potential problems before they became an issue. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 10/19/2019

Words cannot explain how great Christine was ❤️

Omg... where do I start? Christine Ferkile went above and beyond to make our wedding as easy and unstressful as ever! She is so amazing at her job! Professional, organized, caring and patient to say the least! With the help of her daughter our wedding day was the best day We have had in our life!! So Florida being Florida here comes surprise tropical storm “Nestor”. With that being said we had no option but to go with an inside wedding, even though our venue had a beautiful outdoor space that we’d planned on using for our ceremony, but again being that it’s florida you never know the weather. So as planned Christine set everything up ceremony style inside of our venue, obviously I was devastated 😭Not even 15 minutes later the “storm” has passed. Oh boy was I upset! So my MOH called Christine and said is it possible to do it outside? 😅 Christine made my dream wedding and wishes come true, by moving everything outside. After she already set everything up inside! Like what? I would never imagine someone going out of her way to stop everything and re-do it with everything else she had to do! Words cannot express my husband and i’s gratitude for Christine enough! She really knows her stuff! I 1000% recommended her!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it was a crazy weather event but the end result was to make your dream wedding happen! Thank you for trusting us with your special day!
  • Jod

Jod King · Married on 06/18/2019

Mallory & Travis King, Indian Rocks, FL 06-18-19

Christine is AWESOME! Without a doubt Christine made our process mindless and memorable! She met with us multiple times to get our vision for the wedding. We are in Kentucky and she is in Clearwater where the wedding took place and because of her support and knowledge of venues, food, djs, flowers and etc. she exceeded all expectations! She is not only a wedding planner, but she is very kind and works hard to make it easy for everyone! Christine was there for us from start to finish- even sewed a button on for the groom minutes before the wedding! Christine is the best of the best! We were lucky to have her as our wedding planner...the wedding was perfect and the love story lives on!! #thewionking061819indianrocksbeach

Sent on 07/01/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Jodi for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with the mother of the groom for such a special day! Go Wildcats

Mallory Wion · Married on 06/18/2019

Dream Come True!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christine! We decided to have a destination wedding but had no idea all of the work that would go into it. Christine made the entire process so easy and was always quick to answer any questions we had. We were able to stick to our budget which was extremely important to us, and the wedding was EVERYTHING we could’ve wanted. It truly was such a blessing to have her helping us along the way. We could not have done it without her!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your special day and destination wedding! You are both a blessing, Im so happy to have spent this time with you and your families!

Tamara · Married on 04/07/2019

A day-of coordinator is a must! :)

Christine was absolutely amazing! I knew from our first phone call that we would love working with her. Her calm and pleasant demeanor and thorough knowledge of the planning process made the whole experience wonderful. We hired Enchanted Weddings and Events because we were looking for a day-of coordinator for our wedding, but the service and value Christine provided went beyond the day of the wedding. She helped (well, really coached and advocated!) us through several decisions leading up to the event, had plenty of great suggestions and ideas that we wouldn’t have known to ask about and lent us some beautiful pieces for the wedding itself. And on the day of the wedding, she ensured that my husband and I were able to really enjoy the event and be present with our guests. From start to finish, she went above and beyond to make sure every detail was covered. We just felt so cared for throughout the whole process, and especially on our wedding day. I would recommend Christine to anyone considering a wedding planner or coordinator!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful words, Im so glad you enjoyed your special day.
    Best wishes and Happy Ever After!

Barbara F · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Christine and her team at Enchanted Weddings went above and beyond to assure our wedding was spectacular and exactly what we envisioned! From the recommended vendors (Spunky Spirits bar service, Amici’s catering, CCS Photography, Gabro Events, Cigar Roller and our wonderful officiant Trent) to the details on our tables and surrounding areas. Nothing was left to chance! Christine and her team were so easy to work with and made us feel so much trust in her, her team and each vendor recommended. We felt that not only did we meet an outstanding wedding planner, but more importantly, that we made a lifelong friend. We promise, you won’t regret hiring Christine at Enchanted Weddings!

Barbara & Charlie

Sent on 04/16/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank so much for your kind words and trusting us with your most special day!
    Happy Forever After!!
  • Marggie

Dave Jones · Married on 03/09/2019

Above and Beyond

Christine was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond from the time we arrived in St. Pete until we left. Couldn't imagine our special day without her. If you don't employ Christine you are definitely missing out!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Madge · Married on 02/09/2019

Exceptional "Day Of" Coordinator and more

As the mother of the bride, Christine Ferkile allowed me to completely relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding and not worry about a thing. We hired Enchanted Weddings and Events to do the "day of" coordination, but she did so much more. Christine reviewed our timeline, vendors, and all details of our wedding plan to provide invaluable input. On her own time, she met us at our venue (it had recently opened and she had never been there) to review each detail of the day. She called all the vendors over a week before the event and ensured they knew their role and what time they should arrive. She coordinated the vendors with the hotel personnel. The day of the wedding, she arrived at noon (wedding at 4:30 p.m.) with her assistant George. They moved everything from my hotel room to the ballroom and began the set up. They also coordinated the trolleys that took our guests from the hotel to the chapel and back again. George was so helpful in getting coolers with refreshments for our guests loaded and iced down, then placed them on the trolleys. He even met me at the chapel after the service to help me transfer items back to the hotel. Everything was flawless! Christine stayed the entire event making sure all was running smoothly (which it did) and then, at the end of the evening, boxed up all the items we had brought and put them neatly in our hotel room while I attended the after party. Christine was so easy to work with and helped make it the wedding of my daughter's dreams. I would absolutely, and have, recommend her to coordinate the entire wedding or serve as the "day of" coordinator.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Trent T · Married on 01/04/2019

Christine is incredible! Best coordinator we could have possibly asked for! We were not worried with her in charge!Hire her or you’re making a mistake

Christine and her daughter did an amazing job at our 1-4-19 wedding! We cannot say enough how happy my wife and I are that we chose her! She is super responsive and is sooooo much more than a “day of” coordinator. Organized, efficient, timely, and has the personality to take charge of situations that can occur. She is a seasoned professional who knows her job and knows it well! You would be making a huge mistake not to hire Christine! Also one huge piece of advice we have for other couples is don’t stress about the rain if predicted on your big day! Just have a plan for it like we did with Christine. It poured down right as our outdoor ceremony was to start so we switched to plan B and looking back it was one of the best things that happened much more intimate setting on patio and peaceful with rain hitting roof! Christine mastered this situation that we dreaded perfectly!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Enchanted Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Jen and Trent you two were wonderful to work with!
    Best Wishes and happy ever after!

Rebecca · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing, awesome, made my dreams come true

Christine was absolutely amazing! She took the time to really see my vision as I sent her many emails, as well as meeting with her a couple times. Anytime we had a question, she either already knew the answer or would get me one right away. Being in another state, it was incredibly hard to try to plan everything for our wedding, with Christine, she made our day everything we could’ve ever wanted and more! I highly recommend a day of coordinator and highly recommend Enchanted weddings and events!

Sent on 12/10/2018