Enchanted Cuisine LLC Reviews

Enchanted Cuisine LLC 4
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

Meghan and Dave 10-20-2018

Gwen Hart was absolutely amazing! After lots of research, she was the perfect person to cater our special day. She went above and beyond for us, including do a tasting when my parents and I were down for the Wedding Expo. She had place settings set up like a family dinner. We all left feeling like we had known her for a long time. The food was absolutely delicious as everyone raved about it!!!! I highly recommend Gwen for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Enchanted Cuisine LLC 5
    Enchanted Cuisine LLC 6
    Enchanted Cuisine LLC 7
    Enchanted Cuisine LLC 8

Horace · Married on 09/08/2018

Gwen knows her foods and she came through for us, the dinner was great and food was delicious.

September 8th 2018

Sent on 09/16/2018

Enchanted Cuisine LLC's reply:

Horace was awesome to work with and it was a pleasure! We are glad that they enjoyed their food and hope to serve them again in the future!

Emily · Married on 05/25/2018

The food at my wedding reception was amazing! Gwen was so easy to work with: very responsive, professional, and flexible. My husband and I had a tasting with her and she was so incredibly helpful. The process of working with her was so easy. She made recommendations and guided our choices so that we had a cohesive and full menu. Our food was absolutely delicious! We also had a bartender and servers for our reception who went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend Enchanted Cuisine!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/03/2016

Enchanted Cuisine could not have been ANY BETTER! The food was absolutely amazing and the service was above and beyond. What I loved the most was how involved Gwen and her staff was with our guest. They were frequent making sure that everyone was happy. They are very personable and funny as well. We had our rehearsal and reception catered by Enchanted and both meals were stellar. We had several special request with our meal. My husband is lactose intolerant, we had an onion and coconut allergy and several vegans. Gwen made special sides for my husband AND made sure that the majority of the dishes served he could eat. She made a point to know who exactly had the allergies when she arrived at the wedding so that there would be no confusion over who could eat what. At the end of the wedding her and her team wrapped all of the leftovers up for us to have. I can not say enough about Enchanted Cuisine and I would HIGHLY recommend them for ANY Occasion.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Duane · Married on 10/03/2016

Gwen and her staff go far and beyond. Everything was perfect. We were coming from out of town and Gwen worked with us by phone and email. When we needed something, they were right there to make our experience happy. Use this vendor, they are fantastic!!!!!

Doug · Married on 09/08/2016

Gwen was amazing. We were from out of state so it was hard for us to find time to meet up for a tasting. We stopped in for a few days and even though they had a full schedule she managed to squeeze us in. This was by far the best money we spent on the wedding. We had the roast beef and pineapple chicken. It was phenomenal. We've been married for 6 months now and people still compliment how amazing the food was. If she's available BOOK HER NOW! You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/05/2017

My husband and I got married in Corolla, NC this past June. We surprised 12 guests with a beach wedding. I was nervous planning our wedding all from Ohio, but Gwen made everything a breeze. She was always prompt in getting back to me, accommodating for our small party, and working with me in creating the perfect menu. I could not have asked for a better caterer. I had compliments all night about how amazing the food was - the filet was perfect, the scallops were amazing, and the mashed potatoes were mouth watering. Thank you Gwen - you are the best!!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Jill · Married on 06/16/2016

Gwen from Enchanted Cuisine was wonderful to work with. We live in Ohio so all of the planning was done via email and the occasional phone call. Gwen was always quick in responding to us and able to offer us plenty of ideas and options to fit our budget. The food was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. Enchanted cuisine went above and beyond to make sure our dinner ran smoothly. They were flexible and adapted quickly to the change in dinner time and also dealt with the ovens in our rental house that weren't working properly. The staff even helped pass out favors and decorate cupcakes. Afterwards, the kitchen was spotless and all the leftovers were packed up in the fridge. I would recommend Enchanted Cuisine in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Hailey · Married on 05/14/2016

Ms. Gwen was wonderful! Absolutely no complaints! The food was great! Highly recommended.

Megan · Married on 04/26/2016

Gwen was awesome! I contacted her s few weeks before my destination wedding and she was able to make everything I asked including one dish that was my grandmas recipe! She was on time and the food was hot and delicious. We had plenty of leftovers which was nice for the next day! Thanks again!! Megan and Greg Hendricks

maureen · Married on 07/13/2015

Gwen and her team did an amazing job! I heard nothing but amazing things about the food and bar service all night long. I was planning an outer banks wedding from Charlotte and she was so accommodating in every way. I would use her again in an instant if I were having another event in the outer banks!

Sent on 07/20/2015

samantha · Married on 04/17/2015

We couldn't have asked, found, or dreamed of a better caterer than Gwen. From the first contact, she was 100% willing to work with us on whatever we needed. Planning a wedding from across the country and one thing my now husband and I were NOT worried about was the catering. We were not able to taste test, and still I felt a total sense of trust in Gwen's food. She catered both our rehearsal and reception and the compliments on food were endless! She matched our theme, her staff was very friendly and efficient, and she accommodated everything to make our day perfect. Her hospitality and reassurance from the beginning was one of the main things that kept me sane in the planning process. If you're looking for a caterer that is going to truly base her work around what YOU want, Gwen is the one! She's not just a caterer....she's much more. Not to mention, her mashed potatoes are out of this world delicious!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Gwen and her team are simply the best. I planned my wedding from Virginia and in a short amount of time. Gwen returns calls and emails promptly, and is incredibly helpful with not just catering, but all areas of planning a wedding! The food was absolutely PHENOMENAL. All my guest loved it and raved it about for days. The tenderloin was cooked perfectly and the vegetables were just as she said they would be, al dente. The mahi mahi and mashed potatoes were excellent as well. My guests said "this does not taste like wedding food" and "this is the best tenderloin I have ever had." We even had leftovers which she packed up for us. (Some caterers will not give you the leftovers, but Gwen does!!)
    Sheri, the bartender was also a guest favorite. She had everyone laughing, was super sweet and kept their drinks filled all night long.
    I truly can not say enough wonderful things about the food, Gwen and her employees. We called around to a lot of caterers and went with Gwen because her food tasted the best and because she is just super nice, and honest. She really is the whole package. Do yourselves a favor ladies, and go with Enchanted Cuisine, I promise you will be happy you did.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Gwen was awesome to work with. I had no problems communicating over email and phone, given the fact I was planning our wedding from a distance. Everything turned out to be great and the food was delicious. We did a drop off, something I never done before and it went smooth. Great woman to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Arlene · Married on 09/27/2014

Enchanted Cuisine is the only name you’ll need when searching for a caterer for your Outer Banks wedding! During the year of planning and designing my daughter’s wedding, Gwen was always available to talk and answer questions. She is a true professional with a personal touch and provided expert advice, suggestions and allowed us to customize the menu to our taste. No matter how many times we changed our minds she patiently worked with us and was very flexible. Her calm reassurance the week before the event when I was feeling the stress and pressure of planning a destination wedding made all the difference. Now to the main event…the Coconut Shrimp and Hawaiian Meatballs were a hit-original and distinctive, the Aloha Chicken was moist and tender and the Beef Tenderloin was done to perfection! The side dishes were flavorful and the perfect accompaniment. Her chef prepared a Shrimp Pesto Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes at my request and it was absolutely sensational. Not just one dish, but all of them exceeded my expectations. They love what they do and it is evident in the preparation. Gwen and her staff are terrific and I would highly recommend them to anyone! You can rest assured that the food will be exceptional and is matched by the quality of service. Thank you so much Gwen for everything!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Clarissa · Married on 09/20/2014

My friend recommended Enchanted Cuisine by Gwen Hart and after searching a few caterers in the Outer Banks. I decided to go with Enchanted Cuisine. Gwen would always reply my e-mails right away and answer a lot of questions. She was always very nice and flexible with all the changes. My husband and I took a trip to do the tasting and we had to cancel our dinner reservations, because she fed us a lot and her food was AMAZING!!! At the wedding, Gwen made things very smooth and was very friendly to all, she was kind of my wedding planner, make sure I knew the time and letting me know things. Her staff rocked!!! Everyone came to me saying how they love the food and the service. I would like to get married again to eat more of her food!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Vanessa · Married on 08/14/2014

The food was amazing, and Gwen was very flexible with us as far as special diet needs, and preferences go. Everything about our day was absolutely perfect, and we could not have done it without Enchanted Cuisine and the great staff! Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Camilla · Married on 07/28/2014

Gwen took all the worry out of planning a beach wedding reception. It was a pleasure to work with her and her great staff!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/05/2014

Gwen and her team were amazing. We were able to completely customize our menu to keep within our budget. Since I from Ohio most of my communication with Gwen was over the phone or by email. She even called me the day before to see how I was doing and review every last detail. We had planned an outdoor wedding and reception. Just before the ceremony started there was a huge rain storm. Despite the set back we somehow managed to eat on time. Keep in mind all of the table linens had to be dried and tables reset since they were completely drenched. The food was fresh and high quality. Usually vegetable medleys are soggy, but not Gwen's. It was nicely prepared al dente. The presentation was beautiful and everyone raved about the ahi tuna and shrimp pasta. I generally do not each fish but I can say the tuna was delightful. It was so fresh, there wasn't even the slightest smell of "fishiness" which I am overly sensitive to. I highly recommend her homemade balsamic dressing. The staff was super friendly and helpful. We had our reception at an event home in the 4x4 area. When Gwen and her team left the kitchen was spotless and all of our leftovers were packaged nicely in the refrigerator.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

Gwen and her team did an amazing job catering our wedding! Everyone raved about the food and her pricing was very reasonable. She is so easy to work with and she will cater to all of your needs. Do yourself a favor and hire this team. I promise - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Bridget · Married on 05/16/2014

Gwen and the staff were great all around, and the food was delicious! Very happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Janet · Married on 05/02/2014

Gwen and her staff at Enchanted Cuisine were a pleasure to work with for my son's wedding reception. Planning a destination wedding involved a lot of coordination from a distance and great flexibility. Gwen was most accommodating in meeting our schedule and in providing the exact menu items requested. We would highly recommend her for any occasion but most especially for a wedding event.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2013

Where do I begin? I planned my OUTER BANKS wedding from Michigan, and only had websites and phone calls to rely on for information. http://www.enchanted-cuisine.com/
    caught my eye by stating they would help me create a custom menu. Gwen listened to EVERYTHING I said, she put my peanut allergy above everything, she even prepared a vegetarian menu for our ONE guest who is a vegetarian!
    I am not sure I can put in words how DELICIOUS Gwen's meal was. We chose the CHICKEN GWEN, the lemon and caper sauce that accompanied the lightly breaded chicken breast was phenomenal!!! I even had a moment of jealousy when the attention was all on the food! (Haha, just kidding, Gwen!). The pesto pasta was so good, it could have been a main dish instead of a 'side'. The vegetables in the medley were FRESH and delicious, the mashed potatoes... oh my goodness!
    She prepared a special menu for the kids... homemade chicken tenders- crisp on the outside, tender on the inside. Homemade Mac and Cheese, so creamy and cheesy! (We adults couldn't resist and dove right in!)
    I absolutely, wholeheartedly, recommend Gwen!

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 07/18/2013

Gwen, with Enchanted Cuisine, was awesome to work with for our wedding. We knew during our tasting meal that we made the right choice. Her food was delicious and she was very willing to make anything we wanted. My vegetarian stuffed portabello was the best I'd ever had. Gwen was so easy to communicate with and when there was a hiccup with our original venue, she was on the phone with us right away trying to help any way she could. I'd recommend Enchanted Cuisine to any Outer Banks bride.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Cassidy · Married on 06/22/2013

Ms. Gwen Hart and her staff did an amazing job catering my wedding. I came up with an idea of the menu we would like, and she worked very hard to recreate it. Our appetizers and dinner were amazing. We had a buffet, and at weddings I don't feel like they are generally that great. Ours however, was delicious. Every person that I spoke to at my wedding LOVED the food. Our appetizers were a huge hit as well, people were raving about the hush puppies she made especially.
    My florist was supposed to provide starfish for my table centerpieces and general decor, and she failed to bring them. Gwen quickly appeased things by using her own decorations without thinking twice.
    The wait staff and bartender were wonderful as well. The flow of things moved seamlessly, which was a concern of mine since I did not have a planner/coordinator. Dinner moved at a great pace with staff discretely notifying each table when it was their turn. The cake was brought out at the exact time we needed it, dishes were cleared, wine was poured throughout dinner/reception, and they were all very friendly. The bartender could not have been nicer and was very helpful when necessary.
    Overall, I would suggest Enchanted Cuisine to any future bride having their wedding in the Outer Banks. If you provide Gwen with guidance as to what you would like, she WILL deliver. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 08/04/2013