Enchanted Crown Events Reviews

18 | Chino Hills, CA

18 Reviews for Enchanted Crown Events

Amie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!!

Claudia is a gem. My planner went missing 6 days before my wedding and Claudia and her team totally pulled it together. My wedding was better than I ever expected and I have her and her team to thank. Not only did she have great vendors and staff, but she was responsive, professional, and super fun to work with. She also did an amazing job day of and was able to put up with me (which was a job itself!). I am forever grateful to her and would hands down recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rosie · Married on 06/02/2018

I completely trusted Claudia with my wedding and I’m so glad I did! This was two locations and lots of detail and her and her team were totally on it!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Bianca · Married on 06/03/2017

From the first response to the day after our wedding, Claudia was awesome. She was always checking in, asking if she could do anything to help and would give us recommendations on where to find and purchase items we needed like decorations, liquor, and candy. She also helped us determine what items we should forgo in order to save. Claudia always answered our calls and texts promptly. In January (months before our wedding), our venue cancelled on us due to “operation issues” and Claudia was a huge blessing. She spent days and nights helping us look for a new venue that was available on our date (save the dates had already been sent and hotel rooms booked). We booked a new venue about a month later and throughout that time, Claudia maintained daily contact with us. Bless her heart! Along with coordinating our wedding, Claudia did our flowers (bride bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, centerpieces and floral arrangements throughout the venue). All beautiful! The weeks before our wedding, Claudia reached out to all our vendors to go over Day-of expectations. The day of the wedding, Claudia and her assistants made sure we had nothing to worry about and that we had an amazing time. They made sure the venue was set up exactly how we wanted it to be, which required Claudia to bring some of her own items (linens, glassware, candles). And naturally, we forgot to purchase some items and ran out of some items, so Claudia had her assistants run to the store during the wedding to save the day (again). At least one of Claudia’s assistants was always near us in case we needed something. They were professional and friendly to all our guests. Several guests had wardrobe malfunctions and Claudia saved them with her very handy wedding day emergency kit. I saw our vendors talking to Claudia and her assistants, never once bothering us. If you’re looking for an amazing wedding/event coordinator/planner/decorator/designer/hero, stop looking and book ECE now!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Briana · Married on 09/25/2016

If I could give Claudia a 10 I would. She is absolutely AMAZING! You will not regret letting her be apart of the most important day of your life. I did not have to worry about a thing. Anything I needed she provided and more. She rose way above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Layla · Married on 08/20/2016

Claudia is incredible! She's super organized - very meticulous - and our go to person for any personal events (or events for our organization). I strongly and highly recommend her work!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 07/18/2015

I definitely recommend Enchanted Crown Events! Claudia helped me a lot in my wedding details and she did all of the floral arrangements for my wedding party, including my bridesmaids (there was 15 of them!) so 15 bouquets, groomsmen boutonnieres and the groom's personalized boutonniere. She even did extra arrangements for the reception with the leftover flowers. She delivered everything well on time and the arrangements looked beautiful. My wedding was big (300 people) and I needed to make sure that all the vendors did their job and Claudia was one vendor I knew I could count on! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Larisa · Married on 11/07/2014

Claudia is wonderful! I would absolutely recommend booking her to help with wedding planning or just the day-of. She was helpful, efficient, and really easy to work with.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Suelay · Married on 07/19/2014

Claudia went completely our of her way to make sure my day was just right. When things went wrong, she was there to save the day. She was on top of EVERYTHING! She made sure not to bother me with things she could take care of. She always asked for my opinion when things were not going as planned. She was simply AMAZING!!! She does so much more than what I hired her for. She really goes out of her way to make sure you are happy. My mother and family did not meet her until the day before and everyone was telling me what an awesome coordinator she was and how her assistants were super nice too. Never heard her complain about how I changed my mind millions of times. lol. Or even when I turned a little bridezilla on her she was super sweet. If you have any sort of event that you just need an extra help on, she is your girl! She has a little kit ready to go. Claudia saved the day in many occasion from us not finding our ring bearer pillows or flower girl baskets to the bottom of the grooms shoe coming apart from the grooms shoe, she was there ready with some super glue. haha. Claudia thank you for saving one of the most important days of my life!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • I

Irma · Married on 10/05/2013

I have to say this young lady and the service she provides is amazing! Most importantly when she sets a time to call you she is always punctual and responsive, something that is hard to find these days.

Her attention through my wedding process was 110%. I loved her energy and enthusiasm every time we talked which was often! She dealt with my busy schedule and my strong character throughout the planning process. The day of my wedding everything was perfect and she helped me achieve everything I had envisioned. If I could relive the day I would not change a thing!

PS. Behind the scenes she managed more than I could have asked! Thank you

Sent on 01/17/2014
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 05/25/2013

Claudia was there when I needed her. I gave her my ideas and she perfected them. She was very attentive to all my needs. When I needed her she was only a phone call away. When my husband and I were clueless where to begin, Claudia steered us in the right path. She got to know us on an individual basis, and made us truly comfortable with her presence. Knowing who we were and what we liked, she was able to find us the perfect wedding venue to have our not so traditional wedding and ceremony. The day of the wedding I seriously had to worry about nothing. Claudia handled EVERY detail to a tee. She is very experienced and is good at what she does.Anyone i know who is planning a wedding I will refer them to her.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Sweets~N~Treats · event on: 05/05/2013

Very responsive. Follows up and follows through. Receptive to ideas and suggestive to event planning.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Tlaoli · Married on 02/24/2013

It was a sincere pleasure doing business with Claudia! Since the moment we met, I knew we had picked the right person for the job. Everything, down to the most minute detail, was perfectly orchestrated. I am glad to have worked with her and recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Claudia made our wedding day feel so effortless. She was very flexible, and gracious every step of the way. She is very knowledgable in the event planning process and we appreciate her attention to detail as much as her professionalism. Thank you Claudia!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Bryan · Married on 10/06/2012

Enchanted Crown Events was the one thing we looked back on and realized we couldn't have done without. At first, we were looking for a day-of-coordinator to make sure that our guests smoothly transferred between venues. What we got was much, much more. Because we both work late, she was flexible enough to meet us for the first time, even at 10:00 at night! After a brief meeting, we decided that she was the one. She asked us the types of detailed questions that we hadn't thought of yet to help our day come together perfectly. The day of, she brought her assistant to help set up at the other venue. Her assistant wound up staying to support the entire night- something we didn’t anticipate but was a HUGE help and much appreciated! She ensured that both the groomsmen and bridesmaids, especially my bride was WELL taken care of and that all vendors were on the same page. When an issue arose with the makeup artist, Claudia handled it professionally and quickly so that there was no stress on the wedding party.
    She and her assistant set up our reception exactly as we had pictured it. During the wedding, she made multiple trips back and forth between venues because we forgot some of our belongings. Regardless of the need, she made it happen- no questions asked, and in most instances- she anticipated our needs. Afterwards, she gathered all of our gifts, cake, flowers, and remaining belongings and brought them from the reception to our hotel- way above and beyond the call of duty.
    When we first met with her, she mentioned that she had experience supporting another wedding planner in the past and had just started to do events on her own. Knowing this, we took a risk with her... a risk that paid off many times over. Her professionalism, courtesy, responsiveness, and anticipation of our needs matched someone that has been doing this professionally for many, many years. If we could go back in time and evaluate our options of wedding coordinators, we'd pick her again and again.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Daniella · Married on 08/04/2012

The service i received from Enchanted Crown was the best. My wedding planner Claudia understood exactly what i wanted and also provided extra ideas. Everything turned out perfect, i would definitely recommend her..

Sent on 09/27/2012

Georgina · Married on 07/07/2012

Claudia is very professional and detail oriented. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Karla · Married on 02/18/2012

Claudia was very professional and caring from the beginning to the end. She listened to what I wanted my wedding to be like and strived to succeed in meeting my dream wedding. Claudia offered outstanding ideas that were close if not exactly to what I was looking for. Never did she try to change my ideas and stuck to my vision. Claudia I thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality. I sure look forward in having you as my future event planner.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Claudia got me a awesome DJ and waiters! She rocks, thanks!

Sent on 09/27/2012