Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

128 | Brooklyn, NY

128 Reviews for Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Alisa · Married on 10/02/2011

WIFE: My husband and I are perfectionists who appreciate the best of
    the best. So naturally when we researched vendors for our wedding we
    sought out the greatest praise possible. After hearing about Roman and The
    Empyreal Strings Band we went to interview him to see if he would be a
    good fit for us. He blew us away with his capabilities and the diverse
    genre of music that his collective could provide. We knew right then
    that we had found our band! The funny part was that we had not yet set
    a date for our wedding. We liked Roman so much that we looked for
    halls around HIS schedule. Let me tell you we were not disappointed!

The Empyreal Strings' performance during the wedding was amazing. Our
    guests still can't stop talking about it. Right after the wedding we were bombarded with calls from friends and family raving about the Band's performance. Guest were telling us "forget the thank you cards, we'll send you one". These guys ROCKED!!! The lights, the setup the music quality, and how can anyone forget the violin show!

Going forward I would only recommend Roman. I have never been to an
    event where I could say I was blown away by the band but now I can say
    I have and it was at my own wedding.

Roman and Empyreal Strings is a class act!!

HUSBAND: Several of our friends and family recommended Roman and Empyreal Strings. We’ve had several meetings with Roman before the wedding. Since we planned our wedding in 2 months, Roman was able to allocate time from his crazy schedule and sit down with us to work on the project. He was always very responsive, whether via email, txt, phone – we never had any problems. I am very particular on the details and Roman was very flexible toward our needs. We had numerous conference calls with him and the hall and other vendors to make sure everything is worked out and organized. Roman always took charge. He was our go to guy for wedding advice.

Now the performance of the event – I don’t know what to say, other than I was speech less. The band was composed of 16 people. It felt as if we were at a rock concert and then some. These guys went all out. Rock, Classics, Rap, R&B, you name it they performed it. The violin show was just jaw dropping. The guitar players gave you goose bumps. The singers made Christina Aguilera look like a High school amateur. They put together a program that one can only dream of. There wasn’t a single dull moment at the wedding.

Roman you are AMAZING!

Sent on 11/04/2011

art · Married on 09/24/2011

Roman and Empyrial strings - Thank you so much for making our night so incredible. Your presentation, professionalism, performance, flexibility, knowledge of what to do and how to do it to make an amazing wedding is unparraleled. Everything was preparred and delivered on time and with quality. I cannot think of a time where the whole dance floor was not packed. Thank you a million times!

Art and Sveta

Sent on 12/12/2011

Oleg · Married on 07/31/2011

I can honestly say that everybody at our wedding (including ourselves) were simply blown away by Empyreal Strings. It was truly the heart of the party. Guests of all ages kept dancing all night and continued to rave about them days after. I can not say enough about the top caliber of musical talent and professionalism of Empyreal Strings. They play absolutely everything from modern pop to all time classics and international hits. These guys went above and beyond and have put their heart and soul into every performance. We also had the violin show, which honestly felt like we were at some theatre. It was very classy and such a pleasure to watch. People told me that they have never seen a show and band like this at any wedding. Roman is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. We knew we made the right choice when we met him for the first time. Highly, Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Deena · Married on 07/16/2011

The band is absolutely incredible!!!! The best we have EVER seen!! Our guests are all raving!! The show is spectacular!!! All of the musicians are absolutely brilliant!!! And the lead, Roman, is a true professional who literally bent over backwards to mret absolutely ALL of our needs and desires. He really made our vision come to life. They exceeded our expectations by a ton, and really made our wedding at The Rockleigh Country Club a huge success! Our guests barely ever sat down! Thank you so much! We will be having them celebrate all of our big events with us!!! Love them!!!

Sent on 07/18/2011

t · Married on 05/29/2011

Empyreal Strings was everything that we wanted and more. We hired them for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and they were absolutely amazing. The band leader provided us with hundreds of songs to choose from and allowed us to hand-pick every last one based on our preferences. The music made our wedding! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long! All of our guests are still raving about the band and the violin show we had during our main course at the reception. We would definitely recommend Empyreal Strings to anyone planning on hiring a band for the wedding or other event. They are very versatile and incredibly entertaining to watch and listen to. Thumbs up!!!!! THANK YOU EMPYREAL STRINGS FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING ABSOLUTELY UNFORGETTABLE!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Margaret and Ron · Married on 04/03/2011

This band is AWESOME!!! My wife and I met Roman at his house and from our first meeting we knew that this band would be perfect. Roman is a perfectionist and makes sure that everything is done with the utmost professionalism. The whole band was great!! They played all the requested songs that we asked for. I would highly recommend EMPYREAL Strings Music & Enterntainment for anyone that is looking for a classic band. Thank You for making our wedding a memorable one.

Margaret and Ron Ison

Sent on 04/15/2011

Inna · Married on 04/02/2011

My husband and I got married this April in NYC and we hired Roman and his band, Empyreal Strings, as our band for the cocktail hour, the ceremony and the reception.

Our first meeting with Roman was great. He spent about 2-3 hours with us going over the music and the different musical genre options that were available to us, including showing us dvds from other events that his band performed at previously. Since my husband and I are both Russian we wanted both Russian/International and American music. We ended up choosing 6 singers, one of whom was also the MC, and they sang music anywhere from Gypsy Kings to Celine Dion and it was all to perfection. The singers as well as the MC (Igor) were all just incredible and professional.

At the first meeting we also decided on the string quartet to play during the ceremony, the cocktail hour and a show that was to be performed while the guests were eating the main course. The quartet was simply incredible as well. All of our guests were amazed by the show which was both high energy and very classy. And gave us and our guests a little time to relax in between all of the dancing (which went on all night).

At our second meeting with Roman we went over all of the specifics for the event. Roman created a timeline for the event, which was a minute by minute overview of the event on the day of. At this time Roman also helped us decide on the processional order and the specific music that would be played at the reception and the ceremony.

Roman and his band are real professionals. He not only provided the music for our event but also created an atmosphere. He worked with the venue to build a stage for his band and solve certain electrical issues at the venue. He also advised us that it would be crucial to the event to provide additional lighting to the space because it was very bare. He was absolutely right. The lights and the stage transformed the bare space into an incredible stage for a truly great performance. All of our guests were amazed at how great the band was and asked us how we found them.

I truly believe that if you want a great wedding the music is key!! After choosing Roman and his band we had little to worry about, the event was a hit with very little effort from us. Roman and the band made our wedding what it was and we are very grateful to him and all of the other band members.

Thank you.

The Kapluns

Sent on 04/18/2011

Irina · Married on 03/05/2011

We were looking for a versatile band for our wedding which could cater to a mixed crowd of old and young, American and European. After contacting dozens of bands, we did not find exactly what we were looking for. Then we found Empyreal Strings. After watching some demo videos we were sold. They epitomize the word "versatility". Fast forward to our wedding day, and Empyreal Strings delivered above and beyond our expectations. They played old, new, rock, r&b, modern top 40, classical, latin, russian and many other genres. Not only did they play them, but they played them beautifully. All everyone could talk about that night is how great and authentic the band sounded. In short, you want this band for your event, especially if you want to hear many types of music. They will be well worth your investment!

Sent on 03/13/2011

Rima · Married on 01/05/2011

I would like to thank Roma for the amazing job that he did at my wedding. The band did an excellent job and had the guest smiling and dancing the entire night. I was so excited when I saw that the band can sing and play all top 20 music. They made the song sound just like it was from the radio. He was professional from the first day I met him and working with himu has been a pleasure. The singers he chose had amazing voices and were extremely energetic. Additionally, the pop show that he did for my guests during diner made my guest feel extremely special, and it was the perfect show to entertain my guest during diner. It wasn’t overwhelming and it wasn’t to over the top. It was just perfect. I look forward to booking empyreal strings in the future.

Best Regards,

Sent on 02/13/2011
  • O

Olga · Married on 10/03/2010

Amazing band!!!! We used them for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! Our guests were FLOORED by the performance and are still talking about it weeks later. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Irina · Married on 10/02/2010

This band was AMAZING!!!! So much energy and such a great vibe by all the band members!!!! Roman, the band leader is just amazing..He honestly MADE our wedding. He got everyone up and showed everyone what to do when they were lost in a song.. it was just amazing! All the singers are fabulous and have beautiful voices...!!! I still get compliments on our band because of how awesome they were!!!! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Extremely happy with Empyreal Strings! We had a clasoc-string quartett at reception, a big-band at dinner with great entertainment including a string-show.

Sent on 02/03/2014

John · Married on 09/19/2010

Empyreal Strings is an incredible band led by a wonderful man and musician. We had 260 guests at our wedding and so far everyone we have spoken to has praised Empyreal Strings. Roman, the band leader, helped us with everything from selecting the music to planning the event. The reward of his insight was immediately visible when we looked out on the dance floor and saw everyone dancing and having fun - including our Russian families, American co-workers and bosses, friends from all over and one goth metal cousin. In addition the violin show, which was performed during the main course, was one of the best pieces of music we have ever heard and we continue to regularly watch it on the wedding video. All in all Empyreal Strings is simply amazing and a couple will never regret booking them. In fact, many of our friends have already told us they hope the band will be available when they get married.

Sent on 02/15/2011

Lana · Married on 08/21/2010

Amazing and such a professional Band!!! They did exactly what we have asked for and more! On top we had a surprise for our guests a violin show that our guests still talk about it! Everything was just so perfect and we are sooooo happy they were able to make our day so much more beautiful!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2010

Empyreal Strings helped make our wedding day special and magical for both our guests and ourselves. They were better than we could ever have imagined!
    The quality of their work is incredible, and we could not ask for anything more! Their violin show touched our hearts and is something I’ll always remember. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for live entertainment at their event!

Sent on 02/10/2011

Irina · Married on 05/26/2016

Excellent band, great show and affordable, I would recommend to all couples!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Juliana · Married on 06/14/2014

Empyreal Strings was absolutely terrific! My husband and I searched all over the place for a good band, especially one that would be a good balance between our russian and american guests. It wasn't until we came across this band that we knew we found the people we wanted to perform at our wedding! Roma was professional, courteous, and patient with us with our song reception song selections and ceremony music. He was knowledgeable in wedding music and really took the time out to choose what we wanted our wedding to be like. We had a few special songs that we threw in at the last week and Roma had his entire band memorize and play them beautifully!
    On the night of our wedding, Empyreal Strings was fantastic. They kept the ENTIRE guest party of ~200 people dancing the entire time. I don't know how he did it, but old, young, russian, and american guests were all dancing together to every song and it was amazing to see how great a time everybody was having. His band members danced and sang with the guests, getting onto the dance floor and keeping the party going. They also performed a violin dinner show, which was unique and very well put together.
    Music and entertainment is just so important when it comes to putting together a wedding, and I am very glad that we went with Empyreal Strings for ours.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2017

Roman and Empyreal Strings are one of the kind! They are professional and masters at their craft. They made our wedding memorable for our guests and ourselves. Guests kept telling us that they have never ever seen anything as amazing as Empyreal Strings. Trust Roman and his advice for the wedding on the music selection he and his group offers. Ask for what you want, but consider his advice. Worth every penny spent! It was jaw dropping performance for their Extravaganza show and they also added an amazing touch during our ceremony! JUST BEAUTIFUL MUSIC. If you want your wedding to be unique and interesting and not the boring standard HIRE THEM!!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Regina · Married on 08/19/2012

Roman is extremely professional and easy to work with. He will help plan out the party from beginning to end. First of all, the band itself including the singers we had, Chantele and Radik are very talented. They played a wide variety of music (that we chose from a list). The violin show, while a little pricey, had everyone's attention during the show and had people talking about it for weeks. I would recommend this band.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Irina · Married on 05/20/2012

We booked Empyreal Strings' string quartet for our cocktail hour, ceremony and for a 15 minute show during our reception (which blew all our guests away!) Roman is an expert in his field and was easy to work with prior to our big day, he and his musicians were on time and did a fantastic job. Roman stayed until the end of our reception (well after the show we booked him for) just to ensure the DJ was doing everything as he should.

Sent on 06/10/2012

luba · Married on 02/26/2012

Roman provided a fantastic band for our wedding in Battery Park. His singers are amazing, my fav was Chantelle. Her voice, her look and energy really made our first dance memorable to our guests. Some of my favorite parts of his service was the cocktail and reception music. We opted for the string quartet and it was to die for. It provided this backdrop of romance that was unparalleled. Another amazing part was the violin show, I looked at my guests faces during this show and I could tell that even the snottiest lady looked impressed. My advice is to spring for the violin show, at first we weren't going to but after my parents heard and saw it on a demo, we had to have it and never looked back.
    P.S. russian brides will deff. appreciate radik, who never cheesed it up with restaurant songs but delivered international hits that both the young crowd and old appreciated. Thanks Roman for all of your help!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Marina · Married on 06/08/2014

Roman and Empyreal Strings were absolutely the best! All of my guests danced all night and so many called me the day after to say how amazing the music was. His violin show was very entertaining and the musicians were extremely talented. If anyone is looking for something very high class and professional this is the band! I’m so happy with the entertainment he provided for my son’s wedding and I would recommend him to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lily · Married on 03/27/2011

Empyreal strings were awesome. Chantal was a great singer and mc, you cannot get better! Roman did a very good job organizing our wedding. We still get compliments. Band sounded great. American, Latin, Russian and Jewish songs sounded close to the originals. We highly recommend
    this band for any wedding/party.

Sent on 08/07/2011

2.5

The band was terrific!!! We received many calls after the wedding telling us that the band was great. The band truly made the wedding wonderful. Roman worked with us and helped us set a schedule for the night. He also helped us select songs for the ceremony and reception as we wanted songs that would appeal to the multicultural audience. Hiring Empyreal Strings was the best decision we made! Would definitely recommend hiring this band!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2013

Thank you Empyreal Strings Music and Entertainment for an amazing job and making our wedding an unforgettable event!! We appreciate all of the hard work and we're so happy about our decision in choosing this great band!! Roman has a great sense of the audience and makes sure that everyone is having a great time. All of our guests were dancing the entire night. The string quartet during the ceremony was great too! Our guests were very much impressed with the Violin Pop Show and could not stop talking about how much they loved it!

Sent on 09/09/2013