Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 6
Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 7
  • I

Irina · Married on 05/26/2016

Excellent band, great show and affordable, I would recommend to all couples!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Juliana · Married on 06/14/2014

Empyreal Strings was absolutely terrific! My husband and I searched all over the place for a good band, especially one that would be a good balance between our russian and american guests. It wasn't until we came across this band that we knew we found the people we wanted to perform at our wedding! Roma was professional, courteous, and patient with us with our song reception song selections and ceremony music. He was knowledgeable in wedding music and really took the time out to choose what we wanted our wedding to be like. We had a few special songs that we threw in at the last week and Roma had his entire band memorize and play them beautifully!
    On the night of our wedding, Empyreal Strings was fantastic. They kept the ENTIRE guest party of ~200 people dancing the entire time. I don't know how he did it, but old, young, russian, and american guests were all dancing together to every song and it was amazing to see how great a time everybody was having. His band members danced and sang with the guests, getting onto the dance floor and keeping the party going. They also performed a violin dinner show, which was unique and very well put together.
    Music and entertainment is just so important when it comes to putting together a wedding, and I am very glad that we went with Empyreal Strings for ours.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2017

Roman and Empyreal Strings are one of the kind! They are professional and masters at their craft. They made our wedding memorable for our guests and ourselves. Guests kept telling us that they have never ever seen anything as amazing as Empyreal Strings. Trust Roman and his advice for the wedding on the music selection he and his group offers. Ask for what you want, but consider his advice. Worth every penny spent! It was jaw dropping performance for their Extravaganza show and they also added an amazing touch during our ceremony! JUST BEAUTIFUL MUSIC. If you want your wedding to be unique and interesting and not the boring standard HIRE THEM!!!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 8
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 9

Regina · Married on 08/19/2012

Roman is extremely professional and easy to work with. He will help plan out the party from beginning to end. First of all, the band itself including the singers we had, Chantele and Radik are very talented. They played a wide variety of music (that we chose from a list). The violin show, while a little pricey, had everyone's attention during the show and had people talking about it for weeks. I would recommend this band.

Sent on 08/31/2012
  • I

Irina · Married on 05/20/2012

We booked Empyreal Strings' string quartet for our cocktail hour, ceremony and for a 15 minute show during our reception (which blew all our guests away!) Roman is an expert in his field and was easy to work with prior to our big day, he and his musicians were on time and did a fantastic job. Roman stayed until the end of our reception (well after the show we booked him for) just to ensure the DJ was doing everything as he should.

Sent on 06/10/2012

luba · Married on 02/26/2012

Roman provided a fantastic band for our wedding in Battery Park. His singers are amazing, my fav was Chantelle. Her voice, her look and energy really made our first dance memorable to our guests. Some of my favorite parts of his service was the cocktail and reception music. We opted for the string quartet and it was to die for. It provided this backdrop of romance that was unparalleled. Another amazing part was the violin show, I looked at my guests faces during this show and I could tell that even the snottiest lady looked impressed. My advice is to spring for the violin show, at first we weren't going to but after my parents heard and saw it on a demo, we had to have it and never looked back.
    P.S. russian brides will deff. appreciate radik, who never cheesed it up with restaurant songs but delivered international hits that both the young crowd and old appreciated. Thanks Roman for all of your help!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Marina · Married on 06/08/2014

Roman and Empyreal Strings were absolutely the best! All of my guests danced all night and so many called me the day after to say how amazing the music was. His violin show was very entertaining and the musicians were extremely talented. If anyone is looking for something very high class and professional this is the band! I’m so happy with the entertainment he provided for my son’s wedding and I would recommend him to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lily · Married on 03/27/2011

Empyreal strings were awesome. Chantal was a great singer and mc, you cannot get better! Roman did a very good job organizing our wedding. We still get compliments. Band sounded great. American, Latin, Russian and Jewish songs sounded close to the originals. We highly recommend
    this band for any wedding/party.

Sent on 08/07/2011

2.5

The band was terrific!!! We received many calls after the wedding telling us that the band was great. The band truly made the wedding wonderful. Roman worked with us and helped us set a schedule for the night. He also helped us select songs for the ceremony and reception as we wanted songs that would appeal to the multicultural audience. Hiring Empyreal Strings was the best decision we made! Would definitely recommend hiring this band!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2013

Thank you Empyreal Strings Music and Entertainment for an amazing job and making our wedding an unforgettable event!! We appreciate all of the hard work and we're so happy about our decision in choosing this great band!! Roman has a great sense of the audience and makes sure that everyone is having a great time. All of our guests were dancing the entire night. The string quartet during the ceremony was great too! Our guests were very much impressed with the Violin Pop Show and could not stop talking about how much they loved it!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Julia · Married on 06/03/2012

Roman and the Empyreal strings band were truly amazing on my wedding day! They livened up the crowd and kept them on the dance floor the whole night! Chantelle was a great mc and not to mention an amazing singer! All the singers are truly professional and do a great job making each song feel authentic! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Len · Married on 06/09/2017

Roman and his team put on a great show. They took our feedback on the general vibe we were looking for with our music selection and took care of the rest. Our guests told us "You guys brought Miami to Philadelphia!" We took this as a high compliment!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 05/06/2011

2.6
      3.0
      3.0
      1.5
      2.0

I just was on the wedding on Sunday 06/11 and there was this band. The music was very loud. The band itself was ok. People was sitting mostly instead of dancing. People told me that they got bored and wanted to dance more. The violin show was good, but too long. People were leaving the reception area where the band played. I mean it was not good. I would not recommend this band for the wedding. Do research before choosing this band. It is really important!!!

Sent on 08/07/2011