Emma K Cakes Reviews

Emma K Cakes View more information

Halley Married on 08/26/2017
    We were extraordinarily pleased with Emma K Cakes for our wedding cake. We ordered enough to have ~30 extra slices and yet there was absolutely nothing left at the end of the night. Multiple people told me afterward it was the best cake they'd ever had (we ordered snickerdoodle and vanilla and snickerdoodle was a particular favorite). Honestly, the downside of ordering cake this good is that you might not get to eat much after your guests decimate it!! You've been warned! :)
    Anna A. Married on 10/17/2015
    Oh My Goodness. We visited Emma K Cakes after my parents ran into her stand at a Bridal Forum. Lisa was great - she had multiple (amazing) samples for us to try. We went with Chocolate, White, and White with Raspberry. She even made petit fours for us instead of cupcakes because I wanted something square and more like cake without having to cut slices. Her cakes were delicious. Everyone complimented them and a large number had seconds. I even had one person say "I don't like cake - but this cake is amazing, and I never like cake. It's so good." Which made me smile because I wanted every guest happy, and they were. Lisa made it an easy and stress free process to have wonderful deserts.
  • User2393307 2+ years ago
    Lisa did a wonderful job! The cakes were beautiful and full of flavor. The pumpkin spice was a huge hit!! She was very easy to reach and responded quickly to messages. Highly recommend her!
  • User2288733 2+ years ago
    Working with Lisa was an easy and seamless process. We sampled nine of the delicious cake offerings and ended up selecting the almond raspberry cake and cookies and cream cake. We had a 3-tier wedding cake for serving first with sheet cakes for the rest. It was very affordable and delicious way to serve 250 guests. I didn't have to worry about anything because Lisa made it all happen - which is exactly what you need under the stress of wedding planning!
  • User1195822 2+ years ago
    Lisa makes wonderful and delicious cakes and cupcakes. I used her to make my bridal shower cake which people couldnt stop talking about how wonderful the cake tasted. I had her make a 2 tiered cake for the wedding and we chose 4 different flavors of cupcakes for our guest. She did a wonderful job of setting up our cake table. She was so easy to work with couldnt of asked for a better person to make our cake and cupcakes.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/22/2012
    BEST CUPCAKES! Could not have asked for anyone more amazing to do our cupcakes...they were to die! Everyone loved them! Lisa was awesome to work with!