Emma K Cakes

Earlham, IA View map

Emma K Cakes is a small, home based wedding cake business out of Earlham, Iowa. We are just 20 minutes west of Des Moines. We specialize in custom wedding cakes and cupcakes.

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Halley Married on 08/26/2017
    We were extraordinarily pleased with Emma K Cakes for our wedding cake. We ordered enough to have ~30 extra slices and yet there was absolutely nothing left at the end of the night. Multiple people told me afterward it was the best cake they'd ever had (we ordered snickerdoodle and vanilla and snickerdoodle was a particular favorite). Honestly, the downside of ordering cake this good is that you might not get to eat much after your guests decimate it!! You've been warned! :)
    Anna A. Married on 10/17/2015
    Oh My Goodness. We visited Emma K Cakes after my parents ran into her stand at a Bridal Forum. Lisa was great - she had multiple (amazing) samples for us to try. We went with Chocolate, White, and White with Raspberry. She even made petit fours for us instead of cupcakes because I wanted something square and more like cake without having to cut slices. Her cakes were delicious. Everyone complimented them and a large number had seconds. I even had one person say "I don't like cake - but this cake is amazing, and I never like cake. It's so good." Which made me smile because I wanted every guest happy, and they were. Lisa made it an easy and stress free process to have wonderful deserts.
  • User2393307 2+ years ago
    Lisa did a wonderful job! The cakes were beautiful and full of flavor. The pumpkin spice was a huge hit!! She was very easy to reach and responded quickly to messages. Highly recommend her!

725 NE 4th St. Earlham, IA, 50072
Location of (Emma K Cakes)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding