Emily Fisher Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Emily Fisher Photography

8 Emily Fisher Photography Reviews

Alisha Wear · Married on 09/01/2018

Our Wedding

Emma was such a fun photographer to have for the entire day of our wedding! Our photos turned out AMAZING! We couldn’t ask for anything better!!

• User6611929 · 1+ year ago

I absolutely love Emma ?? I was referred to her from a friend & I'm so glad I decided to go with her! She has an amazing personality & her work is awesome!! I will definitely use her again!

Hillary · Married on 12/10/2016

Emily is AMAZING! Emily has shot multiple weddings that I have attended and all the pictures have turned out wonderful! I was concerned as my cousin used her as well and worried we would have multiple pictures that are the same but our set was different and unique to us. Emily is also so full of energy in passion about her career that she makes everything comfortable and fun!!

Allison · Married on 08/03/2013

We love Emma! She is so fun and easy to work with and she works miracles with her camera! So impressed!

Rick · Married on 04/06/2013

Emily is a great photographer to work with. I am a fellow wedding vendor and have worked with Emily on several occasions. As a DJ/Wedding Coordinator I always appreciate a photographer who is professional, fun, reliable and easy to work with. I have worked with many photographers and am always looking forward to the weddings I get to work with her. As she has such a "stress-free" personality, it always makes my job much easier. Good job Emily and I'll be looking forward to our next wedding. I would highly recommend Emily to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any occasion. As for the quality of her work: Just check out her website.

Rick,
    New Beginnings DJ's

Bree · Married on 06/11/2012

Emma was an AMAZING photographer. Not only is her work unique and creative, she was a total dream to work with. We planned our Spokane wedding all the way from Texas and Emma was great at helping us come up with a plan and see it through.

She traveled to our rehearsal dinner, to the hotel where I was getting ready, then met us at the venue. She singlehandedly captured all of the special moments of our day. She showed incredible professionalism by working seamlessly with our vendors and by blending in with our guests while doing her own job. After the wedding, Emma sent us a preview within a week and had the pictures edited within a month. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her- she was excellent!

Sara · Married on 07/23/2011

Emily Fisher was an AMAZING addition to our wedding day. She caught every bit of our wedding, and it was evident as we looked through our photos that she payed close attention to details we were too busy to catch ourselves :) Her professional yet 'just like family' attitude made it easy to have her included in the intimate moments, as well as the fun celebration. The walls of our new home are a testament to her skills!!!

Emma was fabulous! Not only did she shoot our wedding, she also shot our engagement photos in two different locations. She listen to our requests, which included pictures with our two dogs, and also gave us ideas for more shots to make the album complete. Emma edited the photos in a timely manner, provided our families with many options and created two photo books for us to look at any time we wanted to remember our big day. I would (and have) recommend her again and again for other couples and families.