Emily Fiorelli Wedding Planning Services Reviews

Emily Fiorelli Wedding Planning Services 2
Emily Fiorelli Wedding Planning Services 3

Ellen Moore · Married on 04/13/2019

extraordinary

Emily is delightful, organized, calm, fun, assertive, and simply a non negotiable. She is incredible with big picture dreamers and intense detail focused mothers. She is phenomenal at making anything you want happen and knowing her venues/vendors limits to cultivate the ultimate experience. Her interpersonal talents and organizational mind put her in the top 1% of wedding planners.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Kemp · Married on 03/09/2019

Simply Amazing!

Where do I even begin with Miss Emily. She was my saving grace throughout the entire wedding planning experience. Every bride will run into complications during the planning process and I was no exception. Emily was able to solve every problem and smooth every bump in the road, all while keeping me calm- a skill in it's own right. Emily is knowledgeable about local vendors and put me in touch with the best in the business. She made sure every detail was perfect for our special day. There is no one else I would trust with such an important event! She did an incredible job planning and organizing our wedding and I could not be happier with my decision to book her!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Emily Fiorelli Wedding Planning Services 4
    Emily Fiorelli Wedding Planning Services 5
    Emily Fiorelli Wedding Planning Services 6
  • Maria

Maria Ayala · Married on 02/23/2019

The best wedding planner ever

Emily,
    I can’t thank you enough for making our wedding day perfect!! You are the best! Your attention to detail is impressive and you saved the day in SO many ways! I will ALWAYS recommend you as THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER! You’re the 💣 girl! Thank you again! 💕

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Joanne

Joanne Rodriguez · Married on 02/16/2019

Great experience!

I am so thankful for Emily's help both on our wedding day and through the entire planning process! I felt really overwhelmed at the beginning of my wedding planning process but Emily helped me get organized, reaffirmed that I was doing great throughout the process, and even gave me tips to help me book vendors I thought were out of my price range! Not to mention on the actual day of the wedding we had a wedding party of 20+ people and Emily kept everyone calm and organized without breaking a sweat! She truly made sure my husband and I were not stressed during our big day and I could have not imagined our wedding without her. If you want a carefree wedding day and a great planning experience, make sure you make Emily a part of it!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Westbrook · Married on 12/29/2018

Better than we could have imagined!

Emily and her team were simply outstanding. I struggled to bring all of my ideas into a cohesive theme and Emily helped to incorporate all of the elements that were important to us so perfectly. She is amazingly organized, detailed, and professional. Our entire wedding was more perfect than we had even dreamed, thanks to Emily! We were able to relax, enjoy each moment, and trust that all of the details would be attended to. Emily made our wedding weekend a more enjoyable experience, not only for me and my husband, but for our families, guests, and bridal party. At every turn, she went above and beyond all of our hopes and expectations. She is absolutely the best!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • F

Faith Woodman · Married on 12/01/2018

Month of planner

Emily was absolutely amazing! I am so thankful for help and guidance on my special day. She communicated thoroughly with my vendors to make sure they knew where and when to be on the big day. Her attention to small details was JUST what I needed. I would have been lost without her and highly recommend her to all brides!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Caitlin · Married on 10/28/2017

Emily was such a lifesaver!!! I literally had the worst luck when planning my wedding but when she stepped in all my worries went away. She is very organized and punctual! I felt at ease with everything. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help keep things in order and make me feel so calm. Highly recommended!!!! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018