Emilie Does My Hair Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 14 Reviews
View more information

• Erin
    Erin C. Married on 09/17/2021

One less worry the morning of!

Confident, calm + cooperative!

From the moment we hired Emilie for our wedding at Oheka Castle, I knew we would have one less worry the morning of the wedding. She would be able to execute what every girl wanted, in a timely manner, in calm fashion, with full confidence. And that she did!

Emilie worked cooperatively with us throughout three COVID postponements, and with our makeup artists, photographers, each girl and the venue to execute our dreams the day of. Our hair looked amazing throughout the day, needing no touch ups, and we are still getting compliments to this day.

It is without hesitation that I fully recommend you use Emilie for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!
    Max B. Married on 09/17/2021

Absolutely perfect

Thanks to Emily, My wife’s hair was beautiful! She did a phenomenal job making the bride’s vision a reality! Easy to work with, stress free experience.
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda E. Married on 08/11/2021

She's Amazing!!

Emilie has been doing my hair for over a year now, & every time it comes out perfect. I just got married and of course I asked her to do my bridal hair. I showed her a picture of the style I wanted and she made it even more beautiful! It stayed up all day & night! I received so many compliments, she's amazing!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

You are the best!!! I love styling you!! Every time we get together we have the best time! I was so honored when you asked to be a part of your big day!!
    Paige Z. Married on 06/10/2021

Amazing, book her!

Emilie is the best. She did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and I absolutely loved it. I got so many compliments and it stayed all night. I showed her an inspo picture (it was a pretty specific pony tail) and she just nailed it. She puts a ton of care into doing a great job and is committed to making you look perfect. Plus she’s just an awesome and easy person to work with! If you have the opportunity to book her, do it!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Paige!!! This is so nice! I always have the best time with you!! I am so happy I have had so many opportunities to style your hair & to be a part of your big day made everything come full circle! I can't wait for more events that I can hopefully be a part of!
    Codee Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Experience!

I was recommended to Emily through a friend because I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and she did such an amazing job on my hair! She really listened to what I wanted and is very detail oriented. I received so many compliments on my hair throughout the night. I’ll definitely make sure I book with her for my future events.

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Thank you Codee!! My bridesmaids are just as important to me as my brides! I am so happy I was able to be a part of your friends wedding that morning. I had such an amazing time with you & I hope that we will have the chance to work together again !!
    Jenna C. Married on 02/11/2021

Delicate & precise!

Emily was very sweet and a great listener. She really visualized what I wanted and made sure it was just perfect! She was very thorough throughout the whole process!! Totally recommend!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Jenna!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved trying new looks during our trial together! I cannot wait for the big day, you will be a dream bride!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan C. Married on 09/26/2020

Can't go wrong with Emilie, she is wonderful!!

I hired Emilie to do my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding after hearing great reviews through a brides Facebook page. She showed up a few minutes early, worked quickly and did an amazing job on all of the girls! Communication beforehand was excellent as well and she is just super nice! Highly recommend!!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Hi Morgan!! Thank you for your amazing review!! I am so lucky to be a part of your big day that morning. I had such a blast with all the girls, especially that cute little flower girl of yours!!
    Elissa Married on 08/21/2020

Professional and fun hair stylist

I can’t say enough great things about Emily! She’s a one man band with so much talent. She came recommended to me for my baby shower where she did such a great job on my hair I used her for my wedding. She trialed whatever ideas I had and we worked together to get my hair perfect for my special day. I can’t say enough great things about emilie does my hair!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Thank you elissa!! I had so much fun being apart of both your baby shower and your wedding! I hope that we have other opportunities to work together again!!
  • Diana
    Diana H. Married on 08/02/2020

Ah-mazing!

I contacted Emilie after I saw a bride's review of her work on a Long Island Facebook group, and I am SO GLAD THAT I DID! My mom and I wanted our hair done for my bridal shower. Emilie had no problem traveling into the city; she was prompt! I opted for a boho half-up, half-down look (I actually picked a style right off of her instagram page!) and Emilie delivered! She even recommended a place out on Long Island to get extensions and put in those extensions the day of!
    Emilie is meticulous and extremely talented! She took her time to curl each piece to perfection. My hair is thin and it doesn't always hold, but somehow my hair stayed 10 hours + and in 90 degree heat! I got compliments all day - the boho look complimented my dress so much. I just don't have enough words to say how talented Emilie is! And the kicker? She is soooo kind and down to earth. She was incredibly patient and took her time to deliver perfection. Here's to hoping I have another event so that I can book her! If she's available for your date: BOOK HER IMMEDIATELY!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Diana!!! I am so so happy I had the chance to be a part of your wedding in some way, you have the kindest heart! You were an absolutely stunning bride at your bridal shower and you will make an even more beautiful wife!! I hope that we have another opportunity to work together again!!!
  • Katelin
    Katelin T. Married on 05/22/2020

The BEST experience

Emilie did my hair for my small ceremony that I had last minute due to my wedding being postponed. I booked her so last minute (like a week before) and she was soo accommodating and was immediately ready to help me with my ceremony hair! I wanted just some loose boho curls and she delivered. They looked beautiful and lasted past that day. I loved how it came out it was just what I wanted. She really listens to you and is a perfectionist! Highly recommend!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

KATELIN!!! Thank you so much! You were such a dream to work with, I am so happy I was able to accommodate last minute. This year has been so devastating already, I wanted to do anything I could to help out! I’m so happy you loved your hair ❣️❣️
  • Stacey
    Stacey B. Married on 01/08/2020

I wish Emilie could do my hair everyday! 10/10

Emily was nothing short of amazing! During my trial, I gave her a few pictures for inspiration of updos and also told her I might want to keep my hair down. She was incredibly patient with me as I'm always so indecisive (LOL) and took the time to show me my hair in a million and one styles. We ultimately decided on a boho style low bun only for me to surprise her the day of my wedding to say I wanted to keep it down. She was so incredibly flexible and gave me exactly what I imagine and then some. My curls stayed beautiful and bouncy throughout the entire night despite the summer heat and humidity that day. Ladies! Book with Emilie Does My Hair, you will not be disappointed!!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

STACEY! Thank you SO much! I had so much fun trying out different looks for your big day. Switching it up from an updo to down on the day of was so much fun. You were BRIDE GOALS. Thank you for trusting me with your vision, I would have glam time with you any day of the week!!
    Danielle Married on 05/04/2019

Best styling!

Emily is a master at styling! She has an amazing way of balancing your desired look with keeping the health of your hair in focus. If you are seeking an effortless but glamorous look she’s your stylist! I usually dislike the traditional “updo” but Emily makes it look natural!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Danielle! Thank you for noticining that about my work!! I loved helping you feel effortlessly beautiful that morning! Your style is so cool already and I am happy I was able to help complete the look !!
    Danielle T. Married on 08/07/2021

Hair Bliss!

Emilie was a joy to work with- extremely professional and her attention to detail is incredible! I was so happy with my wedding day hair. Exactly was I envisioned! It held up throughout the whole day too!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

SO happy it lasted all day for you!! That is always the goal for us so that make my day!! Your family was so gorgeous - the best canvas to work with!! I hope we cross paths again soon
    Nicole Married on 05/27/2016

Braids For Days

Emily was so personable and friendly! She rearranged her whole day to accommodate my bridal trial. My thin, flat hair is impossible to curl and usually falls right out. I don’t know what she did, but my curls lasted for days! She’s really great at braids and boho style curls, but she do it all! She finished off my style with some bridal jewelry. I highly recommend her, can’t wait until the big day!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

THANK YOU Nicole!! You are amazing. It was such a pleasure working with you ! I am so excited to be a part of your big day!