39 Reviews for Embrace the Grape Beverage Catering

Signature Drink (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Champagne Toast (1)
33 Embrace the Grape Beverage Catering Reviews

Jane was the absolute best. So professional kind and patient. The bartenders were so professional and so much fun. Would use them over and over again.

Mother Of the bride and wedding planner

Profile Picture cindy, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very reasonable pricing and worked hard to find and stay in our budget. The staff at the event were professional and efficient. Thank you for all of your great work in making our event even better.

Profile Picture R, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So glad we went with them!! I was in contact with Jane, starting Oct. 2017. Then I dropped off the map, had a million other things I was working on and wedding planning got pushed to the side, keep in mind the wedding was May 2018. Fast forward to Feb. 2018, I don't have a bar and I am still figuring out catering. Knowing my options are running out I reach back out to Jane, we talk numbers and what I am looking for, before I know it I have bar booked and I am extremely happy! The day of the wedding went fantastic, the ladies behind the bar were amazing, no one stood there missing the party for very long, they were nice to talk to and always had a smile! I can't remember their names, honestly, I only went to the bar once and then drinks just appeared in front of me after that, but I don't think there could have been a better team for our wedding! Jane even went the extra mile to accommodate, my Father-in-law's favorite drink! Take the time to at least chat with them, you wont regret it!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor

We had Embrace the Grape for our bar service at the Emaline Ballroom for our wedding reception. We had nothing but positive feedback from all our guests! They were friendly, fast, and overall did a great job. They coordinated with me to ensure I purchased the best package for my guests and were very helpful in answering questions and allowing me to customize my package. They did a fabulous job and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We signed up for a beverage package with Embrace the Grape for our wedding reception. Jane was awesome to work with and customized our drink menu just for us. She was very responsive to emails. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception

We used etg for our wedding a few weeks ago and they were awesome! A lot of drink choices. Very friendly on time and really cared about what we wanted. Would Definetly use them again!!

Profile Picture JoAnn, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine

Wedding experience was the worst experience of my life (there I said it!) mostly because of vendors that made the process stressful, unclear and more difficult than necessary. However, Embrace the Grape was the opposite in every sense! From the first time we met Jane at a Bridal show (those things are the worst), she was easy going, had answers to all of our questions and guided us through the process. Embrace the Grape is the only beverage catering service we could find in the KC area that would provide our alcohol and still let us bring our favorite wine since it’s not available through retailers! Jane was quick to respond to every email, change our proposal as many times as we needed and made sure we got exactly what we wanted in all beverage categories for an full, open bar. The price was also unbeatable! Thank you for simplifying the process of wedding planning, we truly appreciate it!

Profile Picture jamie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Jane Monroe and her staff are very professional and attentive. They are also the best priced in town and Ms. Jane has worked with us to accommodate our request. Our bartender arrived early and stayed as long as we needed. The drinks were perfect and as requested. There were a lot of drink options as well and can make any cocktail you ask for. They also provide all cups and utensils in addition to any fruits required for special drinks. Thank you for making our day special and worry free. I highly recommend Embrace the Grape to everyone and you will find that they are one of the best in the Kansas City area.

Profile Picture Bounme, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were all great and made the night so fun!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Embrace the grape is an amazing and easy to contact. Able to provide your party with a variety of beverages to your guests. We appreciated embrace the grape being able to be there for our wedding.

Profile Picture Shelby , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had stumbled upon Embrace the Grape online in February, before our December 2016 wedding and was quite impressed when I requested a quote. I promptly received an email from Jane and set up a phone call to talk over exactly what we wanted for the wedding, as far as drinks go. Embrace the Grape was not only the best value, but also had a lot of options, which was important to us since we were doing an open bar with beer and wine only. I had waited to book it, until I got an email about two weeks later from Jane again, saying she had met my mom at a Bridal show and just checking in. It was polite and professional and I was sold! They were extremely helpful and accomadating the entire planning process,
As for the wedding day, they sent one bartender for our wedding of 100 people. I was a little nervous that it wouldn't be enough or that we would run out of alcohol (we had some serious partiers and drinkers haha) but the open bar stayed full the whole night and the bartender was great and had a huge smile on her face all night! It was all so great. I wish I could use Embrace the Grape for every event I hosted, everywhere!

Profile Picture Kacie, 12/30/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Kacie, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We are SO happy with our decision to go with Embrace the Grape for our beverage service at our wedding! The prices were great and Jane was amazing to work with while coordinating the specifics of the bar! We were a little indecisive and ended up changing things multiple times but she was amazing about updating our quote and sending it back quickly! Our bartenders--Drew and Aaron--were very professional while still making sure everyone was having a great time. We have had lots of compliments from our guests and are so impressed with the service--we could not be happier! HIGHLY recommend Embrace the Grape if you are looking for a beverage service!

Profile Picture Molli, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jane and her staff did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My daughter and I were planning her wedding and neither one of us knew what to do for bar service. Embrace the Grape was recommended by the Emaline Ballroom, the venue we were using. I did not have the faintest idea of how much or what to order for the reception. After talking to Jane from Embrace The Grape my mind was put to ease. She told me how much alcohol we would need based on the number of invitations we sent out. I was then instructed to call her back when we knew how many guest were actually attending. Our number was about 50 guest lower than we had anticipated. Jane adjusted the amount of kegs and wine we would need. I prefer red wine and was ready to order more red than white. Jane advised me that actually more people drink the sweeter white wines. We increased the number on the white wine and decreased the number on the red wine. She was right on the money! I would use Embrace The Grape again and refer them to my friends and family. Our bartender, Drew, was not only very professional, but friendly and charismatic.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The coordinator and the bartender were both outstanding. After talking with the coordinator for just a few moments, she had terrific options to offer for our guest's needs. She took the stress out of all the decision making when we were at the point of being exhausted from decisions. The bartender was responsive, professional, and communicated with us frequently as to how things were going. The price was great, too. They will definitely be recommended to anyone needing their services.

Profile Picture Shelley, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't thank you enough for working with us and providing wonderful service for my wedding! It was truly an amazing day! And my fiance and I were so happy to have you be a part of it. I will definitely be recommending you to all of my friends getting married! - Shauna

Profile Picture User5182835, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

In the Lee's Summit/Blue Springs/Independence/Kansas City area go through Embrace the Grape. This company is a wonderful companion to the Emaline, and we had a great experience with them. The bartenders seemed like they were having a genuinely great time with our wedding party and guests! (A lot of the attendees were theatre people, so honestly, we know how to party and have a good time. ;) ) They do this great thing where if you serve beer, they will order one keg of each type of beer you want served. Once that type of beer is out, they will switch to bottles. This is so you don't, say, have to tap an additional keg but at the end of the night you and your guests don't finish it but you still have to pay for the entire keg and waste beer (SIN!). But with bottles, they can just charge what you end up using and they can save what bottles weren't used for another event (Smart and saves you money. Plus, NO sinful wasting of alcohol!). Our guests kept telling us how awesome the bartenders were and the bartenders kept telling us how kind and fun our guests were. All in all, nothing but great things to say.

So you, potential customer, need to...Embrace the Grape. (Corny? Yes. Did it work? I hope so.)

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Having to plan a wedding reception from another state can be a daunting task but when we were told about Embrace the Grape from our venue, we called then and worked with Jane Monroe. What a seamless, professional, and fun adventure we have had. The estimates they gave for our needs, the price of the bar items were spot on target. Their bartenders were not only looked professional but were professional and easy to talk to. Our guests were very impressed with Embrace the Grape as were we. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Midge, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everyone was great. ....I'd highly recommend Embrace the Grape for any event.

Profile Picture User3483469, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Embrace the Grape for our beverages on our wedding day and we were very pleased with their service and staff! !!! Our guests were very impressed as well. We would recommend them highly for your next event !:)
Lindsey

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Embrace the Grape is a 5 star caterer, everything from initial discussion, cost estimates, selection of services, and professional presentation was on the money and done in a easy to understand process. I would recommend Jane Monroe....without any reservation, if you want a hassle-free, personable beverage service, Embrace the Grape has outperformed and leaves you feeling you were given the best service, it was a very successful wedding evening, thanks to Embrace the Grape and the professionalism of Jane Monroe.

Bill Regan

Profile Picture BILL, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jane and her staff were extremely professional, friendly, flexible and affordable. Jane's estimate was impressively accurate. I couldn't be more pleased!

Profile Picture User3140855, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Embrace the Grape is a wonderful company! I would recommend anyone use their services! The staff is friendly and very professional and the services are extremely affordable and flexible. They have a great team!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/16/13, 1 Review