Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport Reviews

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 6
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 7

Bob Kinsella · Married on 09/14/2019

Magical Day

Our Wedding Reception, Grooms Dinner, and Sunday AM breakfast were all first class. Allie Zimmer helped with all the planning and set us (Mom and Dad of the Groom) for success. She was easy to work with and her suggestions set our service apart.

My wife and I received countless compliments on the friendliness of service and the quality of food. It was simply the perfect event.

We both highly recommend Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport and Allie Zimmer.

Lisa Kinsella · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection

As the mother of the groom with the bride’s family out of state, I really appreciated Allie Zimmer’s professionalism and organization. Allie was always helpful, calming and caring no matter what came up. The rehearsal dinner, cocktails and reception were perfect! We received many compliments on the wonderful staff and the perfect food.
    Thank you to all involved, it was wonderful.

• Kimberly

Kimberly A Hall · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful hotel and superb staff!

Allie and the Embassy team made our wedding planning SO easy!! The packages make everything simple and straightforward. I had a vision for a little different ballroom set-up than the standard and Allie worked so hard to accommodate it...it was beautiful. The chef and all staff were top notch and our guests raved over the food/late night snacks/drinks. The location and amenities were awesome for our guests as well, we couldn't be more thankful we chose the Embassy!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/13/2019

Worth the Money - Reduced my stress

I absolutely loved this venue. Allison was amazing and so helpful throughout the whole process. She relieved a lot of stress from the actual wedding and I couldn't have been more grateful. I loved that there was a package that included the cake and flowers; that was two fewer vendors that you had to deal with. The price is definitely worth it! The service, food, and venue was phenomenal!

• Krista

Krista Foss · Married on 08/31/2019

Sharp wedding

Allie and her crew did an amazing job. She made sure that I didnt have to worry about anything and she made us feel so special from the year before when we booked through the entire event. She was always timely and listened to any concerns. She always had a smile and was ready to accommodate us. If you're looking for great value and a really special day I would recommend this venue and Allison Zimmer as your wedding planner. (She comes with your event when you book it there).

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 8
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 9

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind works, Krista! You and Joe were such a pleasure to work with. I'm sad that your wedding day is over but I can't wait to see you guys again when you're back in town!
  • Corrina

Corrina · Married on 08/13/2019

Loved everything!!

Allison was amazing to work with! The food was delicious and the way everything was setup and decorated was amazing! I was given a bridal suite to get ready in with my family (the girls!) and we had our ceremony in the atrium which was beautiful by the way! Everything down to the music, cake, and setup was perfect!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn Harvey · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Coordination

I was the photographer for a wedding at the Embassy Suites and Allie was instrumental in gaining the needed space for the important shots for the family. As a hired hand myself, I was able to see her personality and attention to detail make the experience enjoyable for the guests. She spent the night hustling, serving and interacting with the guests.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 10
  • Marla

Marla Wilbert · Married on 05/11/2019

Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport Staff turly AMAZING

Allison Zimmer is truly Amazing!! My Bride and Groom Mr & Mrs. Wilson wedding was so beautiful, everything ran so smoothly and this would not have been possible without her help.
    Your public space staff was great with the set up and cleaning the atrium before and after the ceremony they were so helpful with any request I have made.

All of the banquet staff too were so wonderful, their set up of the room was beautiful. Their assistance in my requests before the reception were speedy and helpful.
    I'm not sure what the banquet manager name was but he was AWESOME! So very helpful and kind. "This guy know his stuff!"

Hats off to the Chefs and all the severs. The food was wonderful, Hot, and served with a smile, the banquet staff clean up was also very speedy. They were all very nice.
    Also thanks to the Front desk staff who assisted in some of my requests and they also provided great customer service by helping move some of the guests from our room block who had problem with their rooms.

So again thanks to all for your quick responses and professionalism at all times.

I will definitely refer your services and the Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport location to any future clients looking for event space.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Jane Morrissey · Married on 05/04/2019

Love, love, love this place.

Allie and associates were easy to work with for the planning our wedding reception. The food and decor was tastefully done. As a nervous bride, Allie took care of everything. No Worries!!

Jane M

Sent on 08/10/2019

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Jane! You and Mike were such a pleasure to work with. Can't wait to see you guys again when you're in town!

Hannah Johnson · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect from start to finish!

They were amazing to work with! The packages they offered included everything you could need which made planning much easier. They helped make our day perfect from start to finish!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jack

Jack · Married on 12/31/2018

The Embassy Suites team went above and beyond

Allie, Bob, and the entire Embassy Suites team went above and beyond in every way to make our reception an unforgettable and stress-free night. My mother and I were attempting to plan the reception from out-of-state and relied heavily on Allie for her recommendations and expertise, and she exceeded out expectations at every turn. The timing, the space, the decor, the food, the drinks, the rooming arrangements - all perfect. Our guests had a fantastic time and we couldn't be happier with how our reception turned out. The Embassy team truly are top notch experts and I am so grateful for the team for their hard work and flexibility to make our time with them extraordinary.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Grace

Grace Brandt · Married on 12/01/2018

An amazing one-stop-shop

We are SO GLAD that we chose Embassy Suites for our wedding reception! Allison and her crew were absolutely amazing. Any time we had a question, she had an answer--and so many helpful suggestions/ideas, too! The food was great, the decorations were really beautiful, and we didn't have to worry about taking care of a thing. Allie had it all down!

I admit, I wasn't sure how well a hotel conference room would translate into a reception space, but the end result was truly breathtaking. It was everything I wanted and pictured in my head. It was really, really beautiful.

We really appreciated how the Embassy was truly a "one-stop-shop" for the reception. They took care of the food, they handled the wedding cake, they even had an easy way to add on the DJ. If we'd needed, they would have totally covered centerpieces/bouquets, too. It was worth every penny to not worry about last-minute details or finding "the best" deal somewhere on something.

Having a complimentary room the night of the event was a huge relief, too, and setting up a room block for guests was super easy. (You can even save x amount before you get charged for no-shows, which is awesome!) We upgraded to the corner suite (ooh la la) for only $20 and it was SO worth it. Treat yourself and do it, too!

The only thing we'd say is if you want a big dance floor, make sure to really stress that because it sort of got lost in translation for us, so we couldn't really dance our first big waltz.

But overall, we are so, so happy with our reception and especially with Allie, who is absolutely *amazing*. 5/5 stars

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 17
  • Maia

Maia Sierra · Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless, Worry Free Dinner & Reception

Allie was ABSOLUTELY awesome to work with! I will admit, as we went along the way it was hard to picture the end result. Allie answered every question we had and was so accommodating and honest with us. There was not one guest that was disappointed. Allie was helpful from the beginning with planning through the end of the night at the reception. The wait staff was also AMAZING! We had a large head count and I was concerned about serving plated meals and guests receiving cold food. That was NOT the case here. The food was spectacular!! The s’mores bar was a huge hit! The only complaint of the night was that they didn’t leave the s’mores bar out long enough. Our bartender did a MAGNIFICENT job as well. He was quick to get people through the line and made drinks to perfection. The DJ was also GREAT! He played the songs as discussed during planning and kept the dance floor full all night long. The price was unbelievably an EXCELLENT deal!! I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 24
  • Big

Big Mott · Married on 09/29/2018

So Awesome!!

Our wedding at Embassy was so amazing!! New renovations are so modern!!! Our reception hall was like a nightclub. I cannot say enough kind words about how great Allison and Elix were. Everything went so smoothly with them at the helm!!
    We will always have such amazing memories of our wedding @ the Embassy by the Airport. Big perk too is that it is right on the Light Rail 5 mins from the Airport. So if people come from out of town they don't have to rent a car.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 25
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 26
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport 27

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

The staff were incredible to work with and ensured my wedding was seamless and exactly what my vision was! I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/23/2015

They were great! I started out with Allie as my event coordinator but unfortunately she left towards the beginning and I was told I had Sarah. And Sarah did amazing! She made sure all my concerns were taken care of and made sure that everything was in place on the day of our wedding. It was such a stress free day and I loved being able to enjoy it instead of worrying about things. She took care of absolutely everything. The event staff were awesome they kept checking to make sure everything was okay and made sure that I always had something to drink! Thanks again for the stress free day and the most beautiful ceremony/reception!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Sheri · Married on 08/16/2014

I had a wonderful experience working with all of the staff at the Embassy Suites. Even though they were in transition during the preparation time for my wedding, they were all on top of it and did a great job keeping in touch with me. They helped make my reception beautiful and very memorable.

Sent on 03/04/2015

This was an excellent venue - the staff were so helpful and friendly! We loved working with them and were very pleased with how the reception turned out. Couldn't have been better!

Sent on 04/29/2015

The wedding coordinator, Allie, did an outstanding job in making our wedding intimate and reflecting who we are. Everything we asked for was done, and the food was delicious!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 04/05/2013

My wife and I selected Embassy Suites because of the great location, easy proximity for guest travel, and the great service we have come to expect from the Hilton brand hotels. We had an amazing day, and the catering and hotel staff made the day go off seamlessly. We had a small ceremony for just our close family and friends, but having the extra company of the guests watching over the ceremony was great. From planning to finish our process lasted 5 months, but with the help of the event coordinators, it was easy to process! Thanks Embassy Weddings! Our coordinator even took care of some last minute chaos, we didn't have to worry about anything! 5 stars across the board! Any way my wife and I could get that amazing room we had?

A special thanks to Allie and Renee for making our wedding planning fun and easy! They provided only the best vendors, and we knowledgeable in all aspects, even if it was simple choices we wanted to go for, making the event just a bit more personalized! Allie, you were great!

Sent on 04/18/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend the Embassy Suites Airport for a wedding reception or other event. I really can't say enough how perfect our day was and that is much thanks to the staff at the Embassy for being so detail oriented. Our vision for our reception truly came to life and there was not 1 thing that we were lacking or unhappy with. The food was PERFECT. The service was PERFECT. Every single detail was PERFECT. I can't tell you how many comments I heard from different people about how it was the most gorgeous wedding reception that they had ever been to! If you're looking for a classy, elegant, and delicious! wedding reception... Embassy Suites Airport is the perfect place to go.

Sent on 11/08/2012
  • Sareeta

Sareeta · Married on 07/07/2012

We found this to be an excellent venue for our wedding! We live in DC, but the bride is from the Twin Cities, so we had to do most of our planning long distance. We worked with Renee, who was incredibly helpful and informative. Anything that we wanted to do from a signature cocktail to tweaking the schedule of events, she made happen for us. They were very transparent with the pricing and made things easy for us. There were no surprises at the end.

We had a great time and found them and their recommended cake, DJ, and flower vendors wonderful to work with and of excellent quality. We had a great experience down to the last detail.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport's reply:

Thank you Sareeta! It was a pleasure to work with you and Garrett and make your Wedding Day memorable. Best Wishes!! Renee & Allie

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

I was the personal attendant at a wedding (both ceremony and reception) last weekend and the staff at the Embassy were amazing! Allie and Adrienne, the event/day of coordinators, were wonderful. They were so organized, helpful and kept everything moving smooth the entire day. They thought of all the things we forgot and did it with a smile on their face! The ceremony and reception space looked fantastic and the we received so many compliments of how beautiful everything was. Their hard work and positive attitudes were much appreciated! Thank you for everything you did to make the weekend so much fun!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Tara · Married on 12/26/2015

My (now) husband and I decided to have our wedding the day after Christmas. My husband is active duty military and a Christmas wedding was the only option for him to get time off. I was nervous that planning a wedding around a major holiday and in the depths of Minnesota winter was going to be next to impossible. The Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airpot made the impossible - possible! I could not have been luckier to work with the wedding coordinator Brittany Cekalla. She was incredibly accommodating and easy to get in contact with via email or telephone. I chose a package at the Embassy where Brittany pretty much coordinated all aspects of the reception for us - the set-up, table decor, food, DJ, drinks, late night snack (Chicago-style hot dogs), and tear down. Brittany was also full of suggestions on vendors for photography, limo service, and flowers. We actually went with all the vendors she suggested and were incredibly pleased. One really nice aspect of having the wedding at the Embassy Suites was the ability to bring in our own wine (and only have to pay a small corkage fee). Our guests were extremely comfortable all night and it was really nice to have the reception right at the hotel where they stayed. We could not be more thankful to Brittany and the Embassy Suites management and staff for helping make our wedding day so wonderful.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

We recently had our cocktail hour and reception at Embassy Suites and everything went great! We would highly recommend this as a wedding venue.
    We recently moved to the area and wanted a venue who would help us in our planning and that is exactly what we got. We were able to choose a package that fit our needs in addition to adding things a la carte to our reception that were not included in the package. All the vendors we used through Embassy were awesome (DJ, bakery, etc) and made our planning so much easier!
    I did make it slightly less than 5 stars only because we noticed a few things did not even get put out that we had described we wanted used and provided to the venue (centerpieces, added decor we had provided) and because there were a few moments during dinner and prior to the dance that just seemed chaotic because of the lack of organization with the staff but this wasn't enough to cause any serious concern and everything still looked great! Also, our coordinator only checked in with us once during the whole evening but again the night turned out great!

Sent on 09/23/2015