Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Reviews

39 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

39 Reviews for Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Tammy and her Catering team were awesome!
    I was very pleased with everything. Tanya and the banquet staff were all professional and kind.
    Thank you so much!
    I will definitely work with Tammy again. I appreciate all she did for us!.

Juliana & Leo

Sent on 11/10/2017

Brigitte · Married on 06/22/2018

Planning my wedding was easy with the help of Tammy from Embassy Suites. She helped make everything perfect for our wedding day. I am so happy I chose to use the Embassy suites for our special day!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kercy · Married on 06/10/2018

Tammy & staff were amazing for our wedding!!! Very accommodating!!! Everything went well because of her & staff!! Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2018

Tammy was amazing from the first time I met her. She was always there to help me with any question, and if she wasn't someone on her staff got back to me. On the day of the event she make sure that someone was tending to the bridal party to make sure we had food and drinks so we weren't left out of the cocktail hour. The venue was beautiful and all of the staff was kind and helpful. I highly recommend coming here for your wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Lianka C · Married on 02/25/2018

Loved this venue

The perfect place to get married

Sent on 12/26/2018

Diana · Married on 09/16/2017

We were very disappointed about Embassy suites at Deeefield beach because we couldn't have our wedding due to a hurricane damage so we had to move our wedding to Embassy suites at Ft Lauderdale and I have to say the we are more than happy to had your wedding there since the moment we walked there everybody was really friendly specially our coedinatoenat catering Tammy Amoroso was amazing along with her crew made us feel like we were home excellent service , quality food amazing decorations nothing to complain about it , definitely we will recommend this beautiful place to anyone !❤️

Sent on 09/29/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/21/2017

I loved having my wedding at the Embassy Suites Ft Lauderdale! Tammy was amazing, she helped us out so much! From the planning till the actual wedding day she was there helping us make it all happen! Her staff was amazing and super helpful. They made my dream come true, I couldn't ask for more! I loved it!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Nekisha · Married on 07/15/2017

Tammy and Tanya were amazing!!! They were referred to me by a local hotel. I also looked at the reviews on Weddingwire beforehand. The BEST decision I ever made was to allow them to oversee the details of my destination wedding and reception! They are truly the BEST at what they do! I was so afraid to plan long distance. I reside in Detroit, Michigan. However, they were so patience, offered great ideas, and covered all the small details I would have overlooked. The entire experience was top notch. Thank you to all the staff. Everyone was extremely friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone seeking a beautiful venue, with friendly, professional, and competent staff! They alleviated all stress, doubts, and concerns I had. Thank you so much for making my big day a very pleasant, memorable experience!
    Nekisha Bailey❤️

Sent on 08/04/2017

Joseph · Married on 02/25/2017

This will be the most important review you will read. I recently had my wedding at the Embassy Suites in Ft Lauderdale and we couldn't be happy with the product we received and I will explain why... From the start it was a good experience, we originally booked with this venue a few years ago and left a deposit. My fiance' now wife was accepted into nursing school which was gonna make it impossible for us to plan a wedding. We explaineed our situation to the catering director Tammy Amoroso. Without hesitation she offered our deposit back and gave us best wishes.
    About a year later. We decided we were gonna try again to plan the wedding now that nursing school was almost over. We set an appointment with Tammy and during our appointmentioned she agreed to honor our previous contract even though prices had gone up. We were so suprised at the generousity so far. As we progressed through the wedding planning we had several special request to which we thought was gonna raise our price. However, Tammy did her best to full fill them without any extra charges. Some of these request included liquor upgrades. Can you imagine not being charged for that... I mean it wasn't the whole bar but certain bottles was okay. So needless to say Tammy was amazing.
    Then there was the food tasting.... Oh my god, the food was delicious and all of it. The only problem we had was choosing which great plate to order but Tammy once again came through and suggested we do a dual plate and pick to proteins for no upcharge.
    The day of the wedding. The staff was so accommodating which made what was supposed to be a stressful day actually stress free. They handled everything without even being asked. Things that I wouldn't even expect them to be responsible for. For example my officiant was no where to be found. Tammy and her staff took it upon themselves to hunt him down and ensure he was ready on time. So in closing our wedding turned out perfect. Not one bad thing happened!! Thank you Tammy!!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Sally · Married on 11/12/2016

We had our wedding reception at Embassy Suites Ft Lauderdale in November and it was beautiful. We had it in the Terra room with cocktails right outside the room where it's overlooking the pool but the top is covered and has ceiling fans. The terra room was beautiful, it has windows, beautiful lights, and a modern look, not like a stuffy banquet hall. We had 75 guests which was the perfect amount for this size room. We worked with Tammy, their banquet manager and she was great throughout the entire process. She was very flexible with our schedule and helped to make it a very positive experience,  I would highly recommend Tammy and this hotel. Even the buffet was good, the lobster bisque end teriyaki salmon were delicious. And as an added bonus, there are so many great picture spots. There's a waterfall by the pool surrounded by rock where we got some great pictures. We looked at several places before choosing this venue and we were very happy we chose this one.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

The venue and staff are amazing!! With very little instruction they all knew exactly what we wanted/needed and made our wedding ceremony and reception unforgettable. Not only did they WOW us with their service, but all of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I would recommend talking to Tammy the coordinator and Jerry whose in charge of catering. They are both very welcoming and great at what they do. Thank you so much for making our wedding a huge success.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Pamela · Married on 10/14/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding ceremony and reception! The venue is beautiful and the service was fantastic! The planning process was super easy, thanks to the catering department team members. They were extremely helpful and flexible. The food was superb and the service was great as well!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Patricia · Married on 04/30/2016

Tammy Amoroso was a great representative of Embassy Suites in Fort Lauderdale. She was amazing to work with for my wedding. My husband and I were going through the wedding process for the first time, so it was great to have someone in our corner with such great experience and connections in South Florida. Tammy and her team were responsive and provided suggestions of vendors as well as support right up to the next morning after our wedding.

All of my guests commented on how well the dinner options were as well as how professional the staff was. I would definitely recommend The Embassy Suites to anyone who is getting married.

My husband and I are interested in staying at the hotel again during our visit to South Florida towards the end of the year.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Renee · Married on 03/06/2016

Loved everything about my wedding. Tammy at Embassy suites went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted on my special day. I did the ceremony and the reception all in one place and it was soo convenient. I cannot recommend them enough for any new bride that wants a beautiful stress free wedding day!!

Sent on 03/23/2016

ailen · Married on 02/21/2016

Embassy suites at Ft. Lauderdale was a beautiful location for my intimate wedding. I love the lush trees,waterfalls,koi pond,and aqua terrace/ballroom!
    Tammy Amoroso is the best! Very easy to communicate with... She responded to my emails quickly, was very helpful, and a breeze to work with. I highly recommend this venue for your upcoming wedding! Oh and I can't forget the food was delicious and the entire event flowed perfectly with the help of all hotel staff. Day of wedding: both tammy and tanya checked in on us, asked if we needed anything and there was a special surprise in our room the night of. THANK YOU EMBASSY SUITES ! MY WEDDING WAS THE BEST EVER!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Audryanna · Married on 01/17/2016

Tammy Amorosso was amazing she was very professional super flexible, she helped me through the entire event I would recommend her to all of my friends family and employees she's wonderful. The hotel was beautiful it, clean, organized, the staff was very helpful and kind, food was amazing, the venue came out amazing I had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Tammy did a wonderful job helping us plan our wedding day. She answered every question we had whether it be through email, phone, or in person. She made the process very easy. She also assisted us with vendors. She was there for both the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony/reception and made sure that everything was perfect. She paid close attention to every detail and did everything possible to make us very happy.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Tammy was awesome!! She did everything in her power to make my day amazing. She was responsive and professional. We met with her a few times and it was always a comfortable experience. She did so much on my big day and did it with a SMILE! Loved her and the whole crew.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jelissa · Married on 09/30/2015

We had a small wedding ceremony and reception at the Embassy Suites. They were simply amazing!!! So attentive, professional, great value and so easy to work with!!! They were diligent and always checking for anything we needed throughout our entire stay and on our wedding day. Food was awesome and servers were very attentive and nice!! The pictures came out beautiful and they have so many different places to take beautiful pictures! It doesn't matter if you have a small or big wedding, the Embassy Suites is an awesome choice!!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Maria · Married on 05/29/2015

The food was delicious both cocktail and dinner. Everyone from the staff their were EXTREMELY NICE and FLEXIBLE. I had excellent reviews from all my guest they taught the wedding was spectacular from the different settings to the food. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2015

I could not be happier with the Team at the Embassy Suites. My Wedding was AMAZING. Everything went as planned and was smooth from start to finish. The Staff was friendly and very helpful to my guests. The whole atmosphere was romantic, everything was as I had envisioned my wedding would be.
    thank you to Tammy and her staff. I will recommend to all of my friends.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Maria · Married on 02/07/2015

Amazing venue and great service. The wedding coordinator made the whole planning process smooth and stress free.

Sent on 02/11/2015
  • Aniel

Aniel · Married on 01/11/2015

Beautiful place and location, excellent service and great food! Event Manager Tammy Amoroso made sure we had our dream wedding the way we wanted it! She and her crew were on top of everything since the planning stage to even after the wedding was finished!, what a surprise when we got to the room and saw they had left us a bottle of wine and a plate of coconut shrimps, very nice detail!! . Among 10 hotels we checked in the area Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale was the best price for the quality of service we got! we really appreciated the help and the flexibility they had for our requests!.We also need to mention the kindness and attention of Kitchen and Floor Manager, (sorry we don't remeber his name), always making sure to enchant customers with free samples of delicious plates and his Italian charm!!! Everybody had fun in our wedding, and enjoyed the beautiful ballroom, the decoration and made positive comments about the food! THANK YOU ALL!
    ELENA & ANIEL

Sent on 02/08/2015
  • Y

Yvette and Anthony · event on: 07/19/2014

Thanks to Tammy Amoroso her kindness, patients and professionlism was over and beyond and the rest of the staff during our event the bartender Josephine Shanefelt very pleasant words could'nt express the quality of service we recieved. Thank you, Thank you Soooooooo Much :)

Sent on 09/02/2014

Paul · Married on 05/25/2014

Working with the staff at Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale was The best experience. The employees there accomidated my every needs.I had made many changes along the way and no matter what the changes were, they made it happen. I never felt like I was inconveniencing the employees. They made my spouse and I feel very comfortable and special.

Sent on 09/09/2014