Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach Reviews

37 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach

• Paige

Paige Edwards · Married on 08/17/2019

The perfect choice!

Cindy and her team are the absolute BEST! Cindy was helpful throughout the entire process, responsive and friendly when answering all our questions. The entire staff was friendly and so supportive and helpful throughout the entire weekend. We choose the venue without actually visiting and we couldn't have asked for anything better. The hotel was stunning, the beach wedding was beautiful and the catering was delicious! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Paige,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate all of your kind words! I hope this will be a day to remember for years and years to come. It was such a pleasure working with You and your family!

We wish you all the Best!
    Regards,
    Cindy Lovelady
  • Schaeffer

Schaeffer · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing event venue!!

Embassy suites in Destin was amazing to work with for my wedding. We had a lot of hiccups and they were happy to accommodate whatever we needed, including having our ceremony inside the atrium when our beach ceremony got rained out. Cindy Lovelady worked with me through my whole planning process and made it all stress-free, and she was also great the day before and the day of as she was there to make sure everything was going smoothly. Highly recommend Embassy for your ceremony and reception venue!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amy Simmons · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing and Professional!

We couldn’t have had a more wonderful experience for our son’s wedding welcome reception that we held at the Embassy Suites/Hilton Destin Miramar Beach. Cindy took care of every detail and was accommodating to all our last minute changes. The food was amazing and the location beautiful. If you are looking for a venue for your wedding/rehearsal dinner/welcome party this should be your top choice!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kara Hamer · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing, beautiful and breathtaking !

Cindy Lovelady was amazing to work with ! The ceremony was beautiful, well coordinated and just all around a gorgeous wedding !!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you Kara!!! You were such an amazing beautiful Bride to work with!

I love the Pictures!

Regards,
    Cindy Lovelady

Julie Ann · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Day!

We recently held a small wedding here. The staff was incredible and the location is stunning. We were impressed and so happy that we had a dreamy little wedding, just the way we imagined it! Thank you for everything. It was wonderful!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jorge Teran · Married on 09/28/2018

Simply the BEST!

We cannot express how perfect all of interaction we had with everyone at the hotel was. JILLIAN MCQUEEN at Embassy Suites Destin was simply the Best Person we could of had to assit and ensure everything was perfect. All of our guest complimented on how exceptional the food was from the appetizers/ drinks and main dinner. The hotel was able to accommodate us and our guest in all of our needs. The attention to detail from this venue ensured that our Dreams became a reality making our special day become a day will will forever hold In our hearts.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a wonderful review! Our staff enjoyed working with you and wish you all the very best!

Cherizme · Married on 09/08/2018

Where should I Begin!

The Embassy Hotel is phenomenal my wedding was on September 8, 2018. The price was great, food was superb, and Jillian she is so amazing! She made my whole experience stress free. She is very quick to respond to her messages. When it came to Jill I was not worried at all, As she told me its supposed to be a joyous day not a stressful day. I am so happy me and my husband chose Embassy. Its elegant, staff is EXCELLENT, and the whole process was well worth it! If I had to do it all over again I so would!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you for your review, our staff really enjoyed hosting you, your family and friends! It was our pleasure. Please come back and visit us soon!

candace · Married on 06/02/2018

We chose the best hotel in Destin for our wedding and reception. The staff was great the food was excellent!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure hosting your special day!
    Congratulations!

Erica · Married on 04/20/2018

Jill and the entire staff was amazing from the moment we booked our wedding and reception through the Embassy. She’s very professional and quick with responding. Everything was just perfect right down to the food! Thanks for helping make our day so beautiful!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Mikaela · Married on 10/20/2017

Hotel staff did a great job with the planning and the food and service was fantastic! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Janie · Married on 09/16/2017

Not only was the space beautiful, Jill and the rest of the staff were incredible. They worked to make sure everything was perfect! The best part: compared to many of the spaces in the area, the price was extremely reasonable!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ann · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything was perfect! Everyone was very attentive. Front desk staff, Dean, Jillian, Jessica, Brandi, Jimbo, Amber with Perfect Day Wedding and Angela Maloy (wedding coordinator) (both recommended by Jillian) were on top of things the entire weekend. Nothing was left to chance and if we needed something it was done without hesitation! Best experience possible! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jasmine · Married on 07/07/2017

I recently had my wedding here at the Embassy Suites in Destin FL and I must say that they were so accommodating!! The venue was perfect and we really felt like we gotta our moneys worth! Awesome professionalism and the coordinator Jillian was speedy in giving me all the necessary information. Will definitely refer my family and friends here for any of their upcoming events!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you for your review Jasmine! We wish you the very best, and it was our pleasure hosting your special day!

Dinah · Married on 04/15/2017

The services were stellar! I am overwhelm with joy right now! The setup and food was awesome. Everyone is talking about how fabulous the food and decorations were. Everyone from the Director of Catering to the Wait Staff were extremely polite and accommodating! You rock Embassy Suites @ Miramar Beach!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Marie · Married on 12/31/2016

Jillian McQueen and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with! She is quick to respond to emails and knowledgeable about everything related to weddings. All of my questions were answered thoroughly! She also gave us a list of preferred vendors which was helpful since I was completely overwhelmed with planning,

Chef created an amazing spread of food for our tasting. Everything we tried was delicious and full of flavor! When choosing our menu, we knew that whatever we picked was going to be wonderful. Jill and Chef accommodated our preferences and created a fabulous selection of appetizers and dinner buffet items for our guests!

The ballroom is beautiful and the tables were set up a few days early, so we were lucky enough to get in there the day before to decorate! The stunning atrium was a perfect place for our guests to lounge throughout the wedding weekend. Jill even set up a corner for us to hand out welcome bags and watch our favorite football team's bowl game the night before the wedding!

Every staff member was incredibly polite and eager to help us and our guests. The serving staff ensured our wedding dinner went smoothly. The guest rooms are spacious and there was plenty of space for me, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law to get hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding.

Embassy suites is at a great location with the beach across the street, restaurants nearby, and outlet mall less than a mile away. The friendly staff and beautiful well kept hotel made for a welcoming and relaxing environment for us and our wedding guests. We are so incredibly happy with our wedding venue choice! Thank you Jillian, Chef, and the rest of the Embassy Suites Destin-Miramar Beach staff for helping us execute our perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2016

Everything was wonderful. The staff was amazing. All of our guests enjoyed the food. The beautiful renovations made for the perfect backdrop for my wedding. We would recommend this hotel for any couples wanting a beach wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

I absolutely love this hotel and its staff. My daughter and I did a site visit in August of 2015 and scheduled her wedding for the following June. Being we're from Texas I was a little nervous about planning a wedding from so far away but Jillian was amazing. I never once worried about any of the preparations that were being done for the wedding because Jillian was spot on. We changed our guest count and food selections several times and Jillian was always accommodating and courteous. The food selections we decided on were wonderful, I highly recommend the prime rib and pasta station. It was all money well spent. They renovated the atrium and it is gorgeous, so if your beach ceremony is a no-go, their backup is perfect.
    They have a nightly reception in the bar area and the bartenders Jim and Frank are great. They put up with rowdy bunch for 2 nights before the wedding.
    If your looking for nice place for a wedding I would definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you for writing a review! We really appreciate you taking the time to offer thoughts on your experience! Your family and friends were a pleasure to serve! We hope to see you staying at Embassy Suites again soon!

Tiffany · Married on 06/24/2016

We had our wedding on 6/24/2016 and everything was perfect! The venue is beautiful with the new renovations to the atrium and ballrooms. The wedding packages are affordable and can be changed anyway you want. If you're getting married on the beach there is a back up plan for the beautiful atrium if it rains and easy beach access (no wheelchair access). There are so many great menu options for your wedding. We even did our rehearsal dinner at the Embassy. Our day would not have been perfect without the Catering Director Jillian McQueen. She is a true professional and knowledgeable about the venue. Jillian's quick to answer any question or concern you may have about anything. She gave us a list of vendors in Destin that was a great reference since we live out of state. All of the vendors we used from that list were awesome. The vendors we had were Angela Maloy- angela.maloy@yahoo.com (rehearsal & wedding day coordinator), American DJ Productions-DJ Zoran, A Cupcakery by the Sea (wedding cakes), and It's A Perfect Day (wedding decoration and florist). We looked at other locations in Destin but when we toured Embassy we knew it was the perfect place for our day. If you're considering getting married at this Embassy do it! You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review so that other couples can read about your great wedding day experience with us! Thank you for the privilege of hosting your special day! Congratulations and enjoy being newlyweds!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2016

The staff here is amazing and accommodating. With planning our wedding from Virginia, not once did I feel stressed or under any sort of pressure. Jill and her staff were very timely in their email responses and worked with me on every detail of our wedding. Any request I made regarding the sleeping rooms were handled in a very professional and timely manner. Jill and Brandee definitely made us feel like family and we can't wait to go back to visit in the near future! Thank you again for everything! Our wedding day was stress free and just as we planned!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive review! We at Embassy Suites wish you all the happiness that life has to offer! We hope to see you here again in the future!

Christopher · Married on 06/11/2016

If you want top notch service, food, flexibility and expert advice on which other vendors to hire to have a worry free wedding, call Jillian McQueen at the Embassy Suites, Miramar Beach, Florida, and then relax!!! The Embassy Suites exceeded my expectations at every step of the way!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you for your great review! The entire team at Embassy Suites enjoyed being a part of your family's special day! Congratulations and best wishes!

Taylor · Married on 10/10/2015

Everybody at Embassy Suites was absolutely wonderful to work with! They were very quick to respond to any questions, comments, or concerns that we had throughout the entire planning process. They really went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly on our wedding day and that everything was to our liking. Everything was absolutely perfect! The ballroom had been recently renovated and made for a beautiful reception area. The food prepared by Dean's team was beyond delicious as well! I had several guests tell me that it was one of the best weddings they have been to and I truly believe this was due in part to the Embassy team. I honestly cannot recommend them enough for anyone planning an event or wedding in the Destin area. Thank you so much for making our wedding everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

We are absolutely thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience on your special day! Thank you for your review! From all of us at Embassy Suites-Destin we wish you a happily ever after!

Gary Gessendorf · Married on 09/12/2015

Wedding in 2015

Extremely helpful throughout our entire wedding experience. From planning to prep to execution, every step went well and I’d definitely recommend to anyone else wanting to celebrate like we did!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Althea · Married on 08/08/2015

As a retired wedding planner, I was looking for the best of everything for my daughter's destination wedding. After searching online at the many sites in Destin, FL, we settled on Embassy Suites. Jillian McQueen is a genuine "queen" at what she does. We communicated by phone and email and conveyed all our needs and wishes to her. We arrived late that evening the night before the wedding and it had already started raining.
    The day of the wedding we were more than pleased with the ballroom set up and the decor, It was beautiful and the service was personable and outstanding. With Jill there to calm our nerves and watching the weather radar, we made a very last minute decision to take the risk and keep the dream of the beach wedding. God was gracious and held back the showers long enough to do the ceremony. The distance from the Embassy to the beach is not far to walk. Everything was excellent: the atmosphere, the food, the staff and service. And everything we wanted...we got. The wedding package we choose was priced right and delivered all things promised.
    My daughter, son-in-law and my entire family were more than pleased. Hat's off to Jill, Mr. R, Bailey and Amber (Perfect Day/decor) for an outstanding job.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Althea! Our staff really enjoyed being a part of your celebration. Your family and friends were a delight to serve, and we hope to see you all back here again! We wish Tamiela and Solomon all the best!

Alyssa · Married on 07/11/2015

Jillian McQueen and all of the staff at Embassy Suites - Destin/Mirimar Beach were so incredibly helpful and friendly. My wedding went perfectly with no problems, and the planning was practically stress free thanks to all the help and support from Jillian. I would (and actually have already) highly recommended Embassy Destin to prospective brides and vacationers alike!

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • User5241991 · 2+ years ago

Jill was very helpful and made our wedding even more special!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015