Ellen Sargent Photography Reviews

Ellen Sargent Photography 6
Ellen Sargent Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 07/18/2020

We are so happy to have found Ellen!

Ellen is amazing! From the initial interview to the most recent shoot Ellen has gone above and beyond our expectations as a photographer. Both my fiance and I are camera shy but with Ellen's guidance we took beautiful engagement photos! She is timely with her responses, so personable, reasonably prices and really just an awesome person to be around. We cannot wait to work with her on our wedding day next year!!!

Ellen Sargent Photography 8
    Ellen Sargent Photography 9
    Ellen Sargent Photography 10
    Ellen Sargent Photography 11

Jonathan Duennebier · Married on 09/08/2019

Could not be happier :)

Oh my gosh- could not have asked for more. Ellen's work is professional, creative, and just beautiful, but what makes it so easy to work with her is how she takes care of EVERYTHING. When so many things are happening, so many plates in the air, it is so comforting to know that this area is taken care of. Would (and have been) recommend to literally anyone who asks. Could you not have asked for more!

Georgia Woodworth · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experience

The day of our wedding was very hectic and stressful due to some weather complications. Through it all, Ellen was super flexible and accommodating. She went with the flow and took some of the most gorgeous pictures of myself and my husband that I have ever seen. She was patient and calm, making the whole experience really pleasant and relaxing. I could not recommend her highly enough if someone asked.

Ellen Sargent Photography 12

Brian Delorme · Married on 07/05/2019

Professional and Friendly.

Ellen was exceptionally professional. Her service goes far beyond quality photos. She was able to organize out wedding party in an efficient and friendly manor. We took all desired photos and still had plenty of time entertain our guests. Friendly, efficient and wonderful. You can't go wrong hiring Ellen.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 06/29/2019

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Ellen is someone you dream of having when you are searching for your ideal wedding photographer. As soon as I saw her work, I knew she was “the one” to capture our wedding day. Throughout the whole process, Ellen was easy to talk to and very organized. On our actual wedding day, it felt like Ellen was a part of our group...she even helped me put my veil on when my sister and I couldn’t secure it properly! She had a way of making everyone feel so comfortable and confident in front of her lens. Since finding Ellen and sharing her work with my family and friends, she has quickly been hired to photograph other people we are close with.

Ellen is one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding day and we feel so lucky to have had her document such an important day in our lives. I have a feeling she will be running in our “tribe” for years to come and we could not be more thrilled!

Ellen Sargent Photography 13
    Ellen Sargent Photography 14
    Ellen Sargent Photography 15
    Ellen Sargent Photography 16

Stephanie Gardner · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend!

Ellen was an amazing wedding photographer! She was so progressional, responsive and talented. I don’t even remember how I stumbled upon Ellen, but I am so happy I did. Our winter engagement photos were a perfect way to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Ellen knew exactly what poses to do and I am beyond happy with her work. Our wedding day weather did not cooperate and Ellen was ready with a back up plan to give us amazing photos. The turn around time for having photos was quick. I would highly recommend Ellen!

Julianne · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photographer!

Ellen is incredible. Not only does she capture amazing moments through her photos, she made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire engagement shoot and our wedding day. She takes the time to really get to know her clients and deliver on what they want, and then some! Would recommend over and over.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Ellen Sargent Photography 17
    Ellen Sargent Photography 18
    Ellen Sargent Photography 19
    Ellen Sargent Photography 20
    Ellen Sargent Photography 21

Lindsay Koldys · Married on 11/23/2018

Highly recommend! The best photographer I’ve had the pleasure of working with!

My husband and I have known Ellen since childhood. When she started her business I had no question she’d be a major success. She had always posted pictures on social media that were better than any others you’d scroll through in your feed. I always loved how she’d capture the “action moments” - when people weren’t expecting it. We were thrilled when she agreed to photograph our wedding in the Bahamas, making this her first destination wedding as photographer. Prior to that we did an engagement session at my parents on a cold, fall day. It could have been a brutal experience, but she made it so much fun! I can’t speak highly enough about how Ellen is able to capture the most intimate moments. She has it down to a science and what she has you do during the sessions you’ll never believe will produce the pictures that they do! One thing that I really enjoyed was that she gave us a sneak peek of a few pictures that same day! It really made it exciting to see what more was to come. As for our wedding, there really are no words for how spectacular our pictures came out. Ellen researched the resort the day before so she knew where she’d want to bring us, and I couldn’t be happier with the locations she brought us to. She handles a big group better than anyone possibly could. There were 26 of us, and we were in a bit of a time crunch before sunset, but she was able to capture all of the different group photos that we had hoped for, and they turned out better than we ever could have imagined. A photographer is one thing I would never skimp on when it comes to an investment in my wedding. Pictures are what you have forever. Ellen is worth every penny. (Oh, and when she tries to convince you to do a “first look” - because she will - do it!)

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Ellen Sargent Photography 31
    Ellen Sargent Photography 32

Meghann · Married on 10/12/2018

Ellen was amazing!

We can’t thank her enough for giving us wedding photos that we will treasure forever. From our engagement photo shoot to the wedding day, Ellen was great to work with and made the entire process very easy. She is organized, thoughtful, and is just so fun to work with! She helps you plan out the photography timeline to make sure she gets all your “must” shots along with discussing any other ideas she may have. Being front and center all day for photos can make anyone nervous, but Ellen made everyone laugh and feel comfortable, which can be a difficult thing to do. She managed to coordinate and direct a 20+ person wedding party and did it with such ease. The wedding party had so much fun with her throughout the day that they even wanted to get photos with her in the photo-booth we had. My family and friends keep complimenting me on the photos and can’t get over how beautiful they are! Ellen captured each moment perfectly and we can’t stop looking at them! She also captured the creative, impromptu moments that ended up being some of our favorite pictures from the day. Choosing a wedding photographer can be such a tough decision, but we LOVED Ellen and we couldn’t have imagined having anyone else capture our day! It was one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Tamithy · Married on 09/01/2018

The pictures from your wedding day will be some of the only ways you can look back on that amazing day. Ellen captures each and every moment so perfectly. She is even there to help you throughout so much of the planning and decision making process leading up to that special day. We couldn’t imagine anyone else capturing our special day and neither will you!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Charlotte · Married on 08/11/2018

The. Best. Hands. Down.

Ellen was above and beyond one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning (and in life in general!!). She was warm, easy to talk to and made our experience so special. As a couple, we have never felt truly comfortable in front of a camera, but all of that changed with Ellen. She made us laugh and she put us at ease and now we have GORGEOUS photos to show for it. Without being 'bossy', she directed us with our poses and expressions and captured our wedding day perfectly. The emotions and moments from the day are on display in each photo and we couldn't be happier with the results. Ellen is insightful, helpful, patient, flexible and is a huge resource when you are trying to plan a wedding. Plus she is amazing at wrangling children, which was a huge plus! Ellen took very good care of us and we are forever grateful for her services.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Ellen was so amazing! She is creative and flexible, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her pricing is very reasonable! She is extremely organized and keeps in touch about questions she has in order to capture the day's events exactly as the bride and groom want. She is thorough in her thoughts and offers input and suggestions in order to provide the best shots. To top it off, Ellen is VERY good with children! I recommend Ellen for any type of photography session from senior portraits, to family sessions, to weddings.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2017

Ellen is the best photographer I've ever worked with. She's incredibly professional—showing up on time, delivering images incredibly quickly, and all the little details that matter. But even more importantly, she made the entire process easy and comfortable for me. I was worried we would be nervous in front of the camera, but Ellen's direction was not only helpful, but I have no doubt that it's what made the finished product as wonderful as it is. She was a joy to work with and spend the day with. You couldn't ask for anything more!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

Ellen went above and beyond as a photographer during our special day. She seamlessly fit in to our group and the whole wedding party felt at home with her - allowing her to get stunning posed and candid photos of the day. She effortlessly herded our not so small wedding party which is a feat in itself. She was respectful of time constraints and quick to respond with any questions we had prior to the day. I cannot thank her enough for capturing what was truly the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Annie · Married on 08/06/2017

Ellen is amazing! She is SO professional, organized, warm, bubbly, and just overall easy to work with.

Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kate · Married on 07/01/2017

The thing I didn't realize about a wedding photographer is how much OTHER people care about it --
    Sure, (some) people care when you get your album and get to flip through. But my biggest surprise on wedding day was how (for lack of a better word) PUSHY my mom was with the photographer. We have a really big family, and it required Ellen to be on task, completely clear, and speedy at all points. I think my mom was silently (or sometimes not-so-silently) questioning the decisions that were being made (where we would stand, what the background would be, if we needed a few more shots, etc.) ... and while I was smitten with the album when it arrived (looking at every detail of every photo and getting to re-live that amazing day), I think the best endorsement for how great Ellen was came from my mom with a simple utterance, "These are absolutely perfect." When we made an album for my parents that Christmas, Mom had that same sense of feeling so lucky that our day was captured with such skill, such natural-ness, and such love. We can't thank Ellen enough for bringing that to us. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolute Professional

Ellen was absolutely a pleasure and professional to work with from our 1st conversation. She has great attention to detail and was wonderful at making us all feel relaxed. She knew how to draw smiles out of the children in our family and I would highly recommend her. The moments she has captured are going to be memories we have to last a lifetime!!