Ell Beauty Bar Reviews

Ell Beauty Bar 3
Ell Beauty Bar 4
Ell Beauty Bar 5

Nikki · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Ellie is A M A Z I N G ! She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. Whether I'm attending a wedding or need a fresh new do, she is the one I go to! Ellie is so flexible, professional, and makes you feel truly beautiful! Expert colorist to updo artist, she really nails it every time! I have recommended her to everyone I know and will continue to do so because she is the best of the best!

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • Cori

Cori Connord · Getting married on 04/17/2020

So talented and lovely to work with!

I’m so glad I found Ell! She has such a calming demeanor, listens to what you really want, and makes thoughtful suggestions. On my wedding day everyone loved her and loved their hair - we all looked amazing thanks to her work. She managed to put my frazzled request together into exactly what I had envisioned. I was feeling a little anxious that morning and while we were all together in the bridal suite, she took notice and gave me a little essential oil to calm down - it’s little personal touches like this that just reaffirmed my decision that she was the perfect pick for our day! Can’t recommend her enough.

Ell Beauty Bar 6
    Ell Beauty Bar 7
    Ell Beauty Bar 8
    Ell Beauty Bar 9
    Sent on 10/12/2019

Larissa · Married on 09/07/2019

Does beautiful styling!

Ellie is an incredibly sweet person and does amazing styles! She did my hair for my wedding, as well as all of my bridesmaids and both mothers. Everyone's hair looked SO beautiful and they lasted the entire day! I highly recommend her services. She is very professional and flexible. We needed to start getting ready at 6 am for my wedding day (we had a daytime wedding) and she was there on time, ready to go. Thank you, Ellie, for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 09/01/2019

Elle was amazing!

Elle did such a beautiful job with my hair and makeup!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Spears · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding makeup

Ell was amazing. She was flexible when I torally changed the style of makeup last minute. She is so so so talented I did not want to wash my wedding makeup off. She made all of us feel incredible

Ell Beauty Bar 10
    Ell Beauty Bar 11
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect wedding hair and make up

One of the best choices I made in my wedding planning was booking Ell Beauty Bar. From the hair and make up trials to the actual wedding day, they made the whole experience stress free and enjoyable! Elle has a real artistic talent and knew exactly what we wanted and got it right every time! Thank you so much for everything!

Ell Beauty Bar 12
    Ell Beauty Bar 13
    Ell Beauty Bar 14
    Ell Beauty Bar 15
    Ell Beauty Bar 16
    Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn W Goss · Married on 07/20/2019

Ellie is the absolute best

Don’t even hesitate to book Ellie!! From the hair trial all the way through the wedding she was nothing short of amazing. I was indecisive about my hair style and unsure of what to do, and she was always there to listen and was super patient and honest with me. My hair & makeup came out EXACTLY how I envisioned. I really wanted to feel and look like myself and keep it free, loose, bohemian and easy without it looking corny or over the top and she nailed it!! On the day of the wedding she showed up early, was incredibly professional and not to mention she kept it light, was fun and chill to hang out with all morning. We had fun music playing, we were rehearsal dinner hungover, drinking mimosas and had a total blast. We all were soo happy with how we looked. I will always remember that morning as one of my favorite parts of the day. The morning getting ready ends up being a pretty significant chunk of your wedding day, so choose wisely who you spend your time with!! Would go back and book her over and over again if I had the choice! She is simply the best in the Hudson valley/upstate area, you won’t regret working with her :)

Ell Beauty Bar 17
    Ell Beauty Bar 18
    Ell Beauty Bar 19
    Ell Beauty Bar 20
    Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing hair + makeup

Ellie and her assistant were so great to work with for my wedding! Her team was super responsive and flexible throughout both the trial and wedding, and she was able to make changes to my hair and makeup from the trial on the day of with no problem! I would absolutely recommend Ellie and her team.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing!

Ellie and Dana did such an amazing job on hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids the day of my wedding. They were very responsive and helpful, answering any and all questions I had leading up to the big day. The day of they traveled to us and were super accommodating with my picky bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful and I could not have been happier with Dana and Ellie’s professionalism and service, so THANK YOU so much for making me look and fill like a princess on my special day!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ell Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlyn for your kind words! We had such a great morning with you and your girls! Thank you for choosing Ell Beauty Bar for your wedding day!❤️
  • I

Irina · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so happy that I found Ellie and Ell Beauty Bar for my wedding hair and make-up. From the hair/make-up trial through the day of my wedding, Ellie was a joy to work with. I was traveling from a bit of a distance and Ell Beauty Bar worked with me to schedule a convenient day for my trial. During the trial, Ellie dedicated a significant amount of time and worked in all my ideas. She was engaging and charming and her enthusiasm for her work is clear. Her prices were also very reasonable compared to other salons I had researched (it was especially nice that the deposit for the trial went towards the cost on the wedding day). Following my trial, she and her receptionist responded promptly to emails. In the week right before the wedding, she was flexible with my requests for changes to my look (took a call with me on her day off!) and was even willing to accommodate my sister-in-law who asked to get her hair/make-up done last minute (and then changed her mind again). On my wedding day, Ellie and her assistant Maria arrived promptly on time and set up their equipment with no fuss. They made it fun for all of my girls to get ready. When Ellie was doing my hair/make-up, there was a small accidental mishap that Ellie addressed immediately and appropriately, with such professionalism that I didn't even panic. Ultimately, her response was precautionary and there was nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend Ellie and Ell Beauty Bar for all your wedding beauty needs!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

Elle was wonderful for my bridal hair and make up trial. She was able to see me on a busy day, but I was not rushed at all. I've never had my make up done professionally and was so impressed with how amazing I looked. I can't wait to have her help me look my best at my wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Elle & Kameryn were the dream team! Elle is so enthusiastic and passionate, it truly exudes in her work. She is so responsive and flexible. Kameryn did the most amazing job on all 8 of my bridemaids. Their makeup looked so natural, clean, and stunning. She’s beyond talented and efficient as ever. Plus all of our make up & my updo stayed exactly the same through the rain, sweat, tears, and dancing that proceeded all night long. You both played huge roles in making our wedding day as beautiful as it was! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Ellie and her team are so caring, professional, and a joy to work with. She easily accommodated an early Sunday morning bridal trial for me so I could arrive at my shower (in Queens) looking my best, and on my wedding day she arrived on time (early to set up!). Her business has 5 stars and fantastic reviews and I’m happy to add to them! Thank you for making me and my girls look our best!

Ell Beauty Bar 21
    Sent on 05/19/2018

Avery · Married on 04/14/2018

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Kam was so great!! Fast, friendly and effectively talented!! Will recommend her to whoever possible!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/10/2018

Ell did an amazing job for my wedding trials and especially for my big day! My hair and make up were absolutely perfect!! She was fantastic!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2017

Ellie was absolutely amazing! She was extremely flexible with me when it came to scheduling my hair and makeup trial. We had to reschedule twice and she was so patient and understanding about it. When it came to the wedding day, she arrived on time and was amazing with my bridal party. I had ten people getting hair and makeup done, she brought Jess from her salon with her and the two of them did the most beautiful work. My bridal party and myself loved everything. The next morning everyone’s makeup and hair were still perfect! Ellie listened to the needs of my bridal party and family members, and gave us all far beyond the looks we wanted. Ellie and Jess are great and I highly recommend using them for your big day! As a bride, Ellie made me feel so relaxed. She was helpful with calming me and keeping me focused on enjoying the day. Thank you Ell Beauty Bar!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Everyone was great from Ell Beauty Bar. Elle, Lara, Camryn, etc. I didn't want airbrush make up so she switched to traditional after my trial and was on time throughout the whole day and was always willing to change whatever I didn't like. Elle and her staff are amazing and I would use them again!

Sent on 12/17/2017

T. · event on: 11/02/2017

Wow, Ellie is a wonderful hair stylist. She cut my long hair into a beautiful shoulder-length layered bob with wispy bangs and it looks great. The BEST hairstyle I've ever had. The minute I got home everyone loved it - I've gotten lots of compliments. Her hair studio is very nice and the atmosphere is very relaxing.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Ellie did an amazing job. I couldn't have been happier with my make-up and my mother and bridesmaids loved theirs as well. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

Elle and her team were great! They did my bridesmaid and my hair/makeup for my wedding, everything looked great.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Paulina · Married on 10/14/2017

Highly recommend Ell Beauty Bar for any special events! Ell and her team were absolutely amazing! I hired them for my wedding on 10/14/17 and do not regret my choice! All the girls are incredibly sweet, professional, flexible, attentive and responded to emails within hours. I'm not an easy bride to work with because I'm very indecisive but they handled all my questions and changes with a breeze and I thank them so much for that! One thing I really want to mention is how PUNCTUAL these ladies are! They had a wedding later in the day but worked my morning wedding into their schedule and arrived at the hotel at 6am SHARP! Not a minute past the discussed time. When the wedding morning is so hectic, that is beyond appreciated. Room was small but the girls set up in seconds and were never in the way. They got all 7 of us ready and a 8th unplanned person without a single complaint. My hair and my girls hair looked beautiful and held up till the next day! One of my bridesmaids wore her hairstyle for two days after the wedding so rest assured that these ladies will make sure you look stunning all day! Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Ellie and her team did an amazing job, from the initial appointment and trial to the many emails I sent with questions and photos to the finishing touches the day of the wedding, they were wonderful! Her pricing is very competitive with the level of work and talent she has!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Future Mrs. Kovacs

Cassandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Elle and her team couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating since the first day I met them. My sister had worked with her on several occasions professionally in the past. When I hadn't begun the search for a hair/makeup team yet my sister handed me her card and wasn't pushy just said in case I needed someone to check into. Well I did some research on Wedding Wire and saw she had outstanding reviews, and the photos of her past wedding clients was a similar style I really wanted, very romantic. So I reached out to Elle and she responded right away. We set up a time to do a hair trial. I came into her salon with 3 hairstyles in mind...I couldn't decide what I wanted. Let me tell you that she did all 3 for me! I thought that was very nice of her considering it takes time and a lot of work to do that. She did my makeup trial in what felt like 20 minutes, super quick and I was in awe at the kind of work she does so fast!!! I loved her and felt so comfortable with her that I booked her to do my bridal shower hair and makeup and my hair & makeup for the boudoir shoot I gifted my husband as a wedding present. I really wanted a specific look for my makeup and hair, and I resent her some photos the week of my wedding. She showed up to my house exactly on time, and worked her magic with 2 amazing team members. My makeup and hair was spot on and I received soooooo many compliments on how romantic and soft my makeup looked. She did all my bridesmaids and MOB & MOG. She is top notch and worth every penny. I plan on using her in the future for any other special events I have.

Ell Beauty Bar 22
    Ell Beauty Bar 23
    Ell Beauty Bar 24
    Ell Beauty Bar 25
    Sent on 10/10/2017

Crystal · Married on 08/26/2017

I have to share with everyone how amazing Ellie is. She is so talented and is awesome at what she does. After getting my make up trial and hair trial done, I had no desire to get another done by anyone else. First of all they both came out exactly how I pictured them to be and second of all she is a sweetheart! We were talking and joking the entire time and I wasn't worried at all about how my hair and make up would come out on my wedding day and I was right not to worry. Ellie and Jess made me and my girls come out like movie stars. Everyone looked incredible and I couldn't have asked for mine especially to come out any better than it did. My hair stayed perfect the entire night and so did my make up. I must say I looked and felt incredible and everyone LOVED my hair. Thank you Ellie for everything, you are amazing!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Suzanne · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you so much for making my bridesmaids and I beautiful on my wedding day. And thank you for being so patient with me (and members of my party!!)

Sent on 09/29/2017