Ell Beauty Bar Reviews

Ell Beauty Bar 5
Ell Beauty Bar 6
Ell Beauty Bar 7

Nikki · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Ellie is A M A Z I N G ! She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. Whether I'm attending a wedding or need a fresh new do, she is the one I go to! Ellie is so flexible, professional, and makes you feel truly beautiful! Expert colorist to updo artist, she really nails it every time! I have recommended her to everyone I know and will continue to do so because she is the best of the best!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing!

Ellie and Dana did such an amazing job on hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids the day of my wedding. They were very responsive and helpful, answering any and all questions I had leading up to the big day. The day of they traveled to us and were super accommodating with my picky bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful and I could not have been happier with Dana and Ellie’s professionalism and service, so THANK YOU so much for making me look and fill like a princess on my special day!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ell Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlyn for your kind words! We had such a great morning with you and your girls! Thank you for choosing Ell Beauty Bar for your wedding day!❤️
  • I

Irina · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so happy that I found Ellie and Ell Beauty Bar for my wedding hair and make-up. From the hair/make-up trial through the day of my wedding, Ellie was a joy to work with. I was traveling from a bit of a distance and Ell Beauty Bar worked with me to schedule a convenient day for my trial. During the trial, Ellie dedicated a significant amount of time and worked in all my ideas. She was engaging and charming and her enthusiasm for her work is clear. Her prices were also very reasonable compared to other salons I had researched (it was especially nice that the deposit for the trial went towards the cost on the wedding day). Following my trial, she and her receptionist responded promptly to emails. In the week right before the wedding, she was flexible with my requests for changes to my look (took a call with me on her day off!) and was even willing to accommodate my sister-in-law who asked to get her hair/make-up done last minute (and then changed her mind again). On my wedding day, Ellie and her assistant Maria arrived promptly on time and set up their equipment with no fuss. They made it fun for all of my girls to get ready. When Ellie was doing my hair/make-up, there was a small accidental mishap that Ellie addressed immediately and appropriately, with such professionalism that I didn't even panic. Ultimately, her response was precautionary and there was nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend Ellie and Ell Beauty Bar for all your wedding beauty needs!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

Elle was wonderful for my bridal hair and make up trial. She was able to see me on a busy day, but I was not rushed at all. I've never had my make up done professionally and was so impressed with how amazing I looked. I can't wait to have her help me look my best at my wedding!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Elle & Kameryn were the dream team! Elle is so enthusiastic and passionate, it truly exudes in her work. She is so responsive and flexible. Kameryn did the most amazing job on all 8 of my bridemaids. Their makeup looked so natural, clean, and stunning. She’s beyond talented and efficient as ever. Plus all of our make up & my updo stayed exactly the same through the rain, sweat, tears, and dancing that proceeded all night long. You both played huge roles in making our wedding day as beautiful as it was! Thank you so much again!

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Ellie and her team are so caring, professional, and a joy to work with. She easily accommodated an early Sunday morning bridal trial for me so I could arrive at my shower (in Queens) looking my best, and on my wedding day she arrived on time (early to set up!). Her business has 5 stars and fantastic reviews and I’m happy to add to them! Thank you for making me and my girls look our best!

Ell Beauty Bar 8

Avery · Married on 04/14/2018

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Kam was so great!! Fast, friendly and effectively talented!! Will recommend her to whoever possible!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/10/2018

Ell did an amazing job for my wedding trials and especially for my big day! My hair and make up were absolutely perfect!! She was fantastic!

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2017

Ellie was absolutely amazing! She was extremely flexible with me when it came to scheduling my hair and makeup trial. We had to reschedule twice and she was so patient and understanding about it. When it came to the wedding day, she arrived on time and was amazing with my bridal party. I had ten people getting hair and makeup done, she brought Jess from her salon with her and the two of them did the most beautiful work. My bridal party and myself loved everything. The next morning everyone’s makeup and hair were still perfect! Ellie listened to the needs of my bridal party and family members, and gave us all far beyond the looks we wanted. Ellie and Jess are great and I highly recommend using them for your big day! As a bride, Ellie made me feel so relaxed. She was helpful with calming me and keeping me focused on enjoying the day. Thank you Ell Beauty Bar!

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Everyone was great from Ell Beauty Bar. Elle, Lara, Camryn, etc. I didn't want airbrush make up so she switched to traditional after my trial and was on time throughout the whole day and was always willing to change whatever I didn't like. Elle and her staff are amazing and I would use them again!

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Ellie did an amazing job. I couldn't have been happier with my make-up and my mother and bridesmaids loved theirs as well. Would definitely recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

Elle and her team were great! They did my bridesmaid and my hair/makeup for my wedding, everything looked great.

Paulina · Married on 10/14/2017

Highly recommend Ell Beauty Bar for any special events! Ell and her team were absolutely amazing! I hired them for my wedding on 10/14/17 and do not regret my choice! All the girls are incredibly sweet, professional, flexible, attentive and responded to emails within hours. I'm not an easy bride to work with because I'm very indecisive but they handled all my questions and changes with a breeze and I thank them so much for that! One thing I really want to mention is how PUNCTUAL these ladies are! They had a wedding later in the day but worked my morning wedding into their schedule and arrived at the hotel at 6am SHARP! Not a minute past the discussed time. When the wedding morning is so hectic, that is beyond appreciated. Room was small but the girls set up in seconds and were never in the way. They got all 7 of us ready and a 8th unplanned person without a single complaint. My hair and my girls hair looked beautiful and held up till the next day! One of my bridesmaids wore her hairstyle for two days after the wedding so rest assured that these ladies will make sure you look stunning all day! Thank you!

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Ellie and her team did an amazing job, from the initial appointment and trial to the many emails I sent with questions and photos to the finishing touches the day of the wedding, they were wonderful! Her pricing is very competitive with the level of work and talent she has!

• Future Mrs. Kovacs

Cassandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Elle and her team couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating since the first day I met them. My sister had worked with her on several occasions professionally in the past. When I hadn't begun the search for a hair/makeup team yet my sister handed me her card and wasn't pushy just said in case I needed someone to check into. Well I did some research on Wedding Wire and saw she had outstanding reviews, and the photos of her past wedding clients was a similar style I really wanted, very romantic. So I reached out to Elle and she responded right away. We set up a time to do a hair trial. I came into her salon with 3 hairstyles in mind...I couldn't decide what I wanted. Let me tell you that she did all 3 for me! I thought that was very nice of her considering it takes time and a lot of work to do that. She did my makeup trial in what felt like 20 minutes, super quick and I was in awe at the kind of work she does so fast!!! I loved her and felt so comfortable with her that I booked her to do my bridal shower hair and makeup and my hair & makeup for the boudoir shoot I gifted my husband as a wedding present. I really wanted a specific look for my makeup and hair, and I resent her some photos the week of my wedding. She showed up to my house exactly on time, and worked her magic with 2 amazing team members. My makeup and hair was spot on and I received soooooo many compliments on how romantic and soft my makeup looked. She did all my bridesmaids and MOB & MOG. She is top notch and worth every penny. I plan on using her in the future for any other special events I have.

Ell Beauty Bar 9
    Ell Beauty Bar 10
    Ell Beauty Bar 11
    Ell Beauty Bar 12

Crystal · Married on 08/26/2017

I have to share with everyone how amazing Ellie is. She is so talented and is awesome at what she does. After getting my make up trial and hair trial done, I had no desire to get another done by anyone else. First of all they both came out exactly how I pictured them to be and second of all she is a sweetheart! We were talking and joking the entire time and I wasn't worried at all about how my hair and make up would come out on my wedding day and I was right not to worry. Ellie and Jess made me and my girls come out like movie stars. Everyone looked incredible and I couldn't have asked for mine especially to come out any better than it did. My hair stayed perfect the entire night and so did my make up. I must say I looked and felt incredible and everyone LOVED my hair. Thank you Ellie for everything, you are amazing!

Suzanne · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you so much for making my bridesmaids and I beautiful on my wedding day. And thank you for being so patient with me (and members of my party!!)

Meg · Married on 07/29/2017

Elle and her team did a phenomenal job on my wedding morning 7.29.17, working their magic to make myself and my wedding party look stunning! They had me looking beautiful and feeling amazing so that I could enjoy my big day! I was unsure of a hairstyle during my trial but I took Elle's recommendation professional recommendation of a loose half-up braid with curls, topped with a beautiful flower crown, a perfect fit for my bohemian themed dream wedding. I'm eternally grateful for their talents, patients and kindness which created a calm and relaxing environment.

Elise · Married on 07/21/2017

The girls at Ell Beauty Bar are awesome! I was planning a wedding from a different state, so I had my hair and makeup trial about 5 months before the wedding day just in case. Ellie's work was fantastic!! As the wedding day got closer, I asked for a second trial a week before the wedding (cutting it very close) and they were able to fit me in that weekend. Being a bride how has fine, thin hair and does not wear make up, Ellie was able to create perfect bridal hair and makeup that also flawlessly fit my personal style. All my guests kept mentioning how natural my make up was, and my low bun lasted the entire day and night filled with dancing. All of my bridesmaids were so impressed and happy with their hair and make up. I loved how the stylists kept two of my bridesmaids natural hair texture and curl, and it made their styles so unique. It was such a nice, relaxing, and stress-free wedding morning with the girls from Ell Beauty Bar!

Ronni · Married on 06/30/2017

Ellie and her team are awesome, we had them do hair and makeup for 7+ girls. We had to move our time up to before 7AM and she was extremely accommodating. Her team was super quick and we even finished up early. It ended up being extremely humid and my maid of honor decided at the last minute she wanted her hair up and Jessie quickly took the awesome braid she did and threw it into a side bun. Just as the team was leaving my photographers showed up and Ellie came back in to get a few shots of her putting on my lip gloss and spraying my hair. Everyone looked amazing and everyone's hair and makeup lasted through the hot, rainy, humid day.

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely amazing! Can't say enough good thinks about Ellie and Britt!

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2017

I am so beyond happy that I found Ellie and use her for our wedding! She was so great to work with - whatever hair style or makeup style my bridesmaids and I were looking for, she nailed and made us all look amazing. There were 8 of us that needed styling and she even accommodated some extra guests that asked for her services and managed to do all of this on our time constraints. Thank you Ellie!!

Jen · Married on 05/28/2017

I couldn't have been happier working with Ellie for my wedding. It was very easy to contact her from the beginning, and she always responded quickly. I searched around many wedding hair stylists in the area, and Ellie was the most affordable, and after looking at her work online I knew I wanted her for my wedding. She was really flexible too - I had my trial with one hairstyle, but decided a week before that I wanted something different. Ellie didn't skip a beat, and assured me that she felt comfortable after working with my hair once and could definitely do the new style without having to do another trial. The day of the wedding was her first time doing that style on me, but it came out exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on my hair that night. The rest of the bridesmaids looked stunning as well. I highly recommend Ellie for anyone getting married in the area!

Ell Beauty Bar 13
    Ell Beauty Bar 14

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2017

Amazing!!!ahe showed up early was very sweet and we all looked amazing.