Elite Event Planning Reviews

4 | Montgomery, AL

4 Reviews for Elite Event Planning

Alexis · Married on 11/25/2012

Consuelo of Elite Event Planning was just what we needed. Her ideas were trendy and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommended her any day.

I called Elite Event Planning to help with my son's wedding. We only had three months to plan and was in desperate need of speedy service. The owner Consuelo helped us put together not only a beautiful and memorable tent wedding outside on my grandfather's property on Lake Martin but also a small but classy bridal shower and bachelorette party for my new daughter in law. She was very professional and saved us a lot of money. She was also very friendly and patient with our ideas and make them come to reality on the big day. I would recommend Elite Event Planning for any event but especially weddings.

Stephan · Married on 02/18/2017

I would recommend Elite Event Planning because the prices were fair. She worked with me on financing. I didn't have to pay for everything upfront. She was very professional and I didn't have to lift a finger for the entire wedding. I loved the service.

Cheryl · Married on 05/07/2016

0.0

I found Elite Event Planning by doing a Google search for a party planner in Montgomery, AL. My daughter was graduating from college and I knew that I would need some help in the area to plan her events, since I lived in another state. My initial impression with Consuelo was very unprofessional. I believe she runs this little business on the side and there is no designated business number to reach a party planning professional. It was like calling a house phone, where once her husband answered and the second time she answered with a harsh, "yea?" I didn't have many options in the area, so I decided to use her in spite of my doubts. Consuelo kept trying to push me to sign a contract with her, but I wasn't comfortable because I didn't understand her fees or where my money was going. She has these flat rates on her website that charges in blocks per a head, but the only thing that she includes is paper plates, cups, napkins , balloons, a banner and party favors! Wth? How about a short trip to Costco, Wal-Mart or even the dollar store can cover that! . Consuelo canceled working with me at the last minute with this email note: "My apologies for the late response. We are very busy with our summer weddings and unfortunately will not be able to plan your party with such short notice. Good luck on your graduation party." Short notice? I contacted her 2 months in advance. DO NOT USE HER! SHE'S A CROOK. You can get paper plates and party favors anywhere and it won't cost you 600$.