Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Emerald
    Emerald F. Married on 08/08/2021

Creatively Wonderful to Work With!

Keya was such a wonderful planner to work with. She's definitely realistic which is what 99.9% of us Brides need when we are on a budget but have unrealistic expectations. Who knew there where so many details to planning a wedding - Keya knew them all!! She brings a positive energy to what is a very overwhelming process and reminds you of the real importance of the day- marrying the man you love!! AND she decorated my wedding beautifully with the very tight budget we had. So if you're reading this and asking yourself "Should I hire her?" YES YOU SHOULD!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Thank you Emerald for choosing Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs for your wedding day! It was such a pleasure working with you!!
  • Juliana
    Juliana P. Married on 07/31/2021

Keya was amazing!

Keya was AMZAZING throughout the entire wedding process! We hired Keya in winter of 2019 for our 2020 summer wedding. She was there for us when our wedding was postpone to July 2021. During 2020, she helped me moved our wedding with all our vendors, she stayed in touch to make sure we were doing ok throughout 2020. When our wedding was finally happening, she was there every step of the way. She was there for us with our bridal party drama, vendor drama. She went out and beyond for us the entire time. During the day of the wedding, she made sure everything went smoothly, she made sure both me and the groom and our bridal party had everything we need, all our ideas come to life. She was truly the best!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

JulIana, it was such a pleasure working with you and Frankie. Thank you again for choosing Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs for your wedding day!
  • Lilly
    Lilly Married on 07/11/2021

Excellent Service From Start to Finish!

Keya is AWESOME at what she does and has a creative way of taking your ideas and vision from average to beautiful. She was patient with us and most importantly realistic. She didn't promise us the moon and stars, but she gave us that and much more! Her dedication to making you feel like you are her only client is heartwarming and made us feel very special. Our décor and the wedding day services Keya and her team provided were 110% worth it!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Lilly, thank you for your kind words. You were a beautiful bride and person who I had the pleasure of working with.
  • Geandra
    Geandra C. Married on 06/13/2021

Top Notch Professionalism and Creativity

Keya was the best thing to happen to me and my family while planning our wedding. We met her in 2019 and through 2020 we had our wedding postponed twice and finally had it on June 13, 2021. She was so understanding and helpful during our planning. She provided creative wedding designs and decorated my reception venue so beautifully .I can’t thank her and her team enough for making my big day as perfect as can be. I could go on and on about how amazing Keya is, but I suggest you hire her and her team and experience their wonderful services for yourself!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Geandra, we did it!! Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs for your wedding day. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Felencia
    Felencia B. Married on 05/23/2021

Positive Attitude and Great to Work With!

I absolutely fell in love with Keya the moment I met her!!! There are no amount of words to describe how amazing she is!!! She has such a positive attitude and brought light to what was such a stressful planning process for me. From contacting vendors, handling all the contracting details and issues that arouse, to making sure I ate the day of the wedding, and putting my son down for a nap so I could dance the night away, she handled it ALL- gracefully and I don’t know how she did it all! 100% recommended, because of her and her amazing talent, my day was perfect!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Felencia, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family. It was definitely a wedding celebration to remember!
  • Karlynn
    Karlynn C. Married on 05/08/2021

Couldn’t ask for better!

I am on my Baby/Honeymoon and had to take a few minutes to thank Keya and her team for an AMAZING intimate wedding experience. I am laughing now but she actually made me cry with such appreciation because she managed to pull off my impromptu wedding in 5 days- LITERALLY!! We came into some extra money and my hubby said, let's get married this weekend. I knew I wasn't going to just have any shindig ,so since Keya was located a few miles away, I gave her a call on Monday, May 3 and told her I wanted to get married on Saturday May 8 in my backyard and she instantly made me feel like this could actually happen. Well let me tell you, she made it happen! She even provided suggestions for an inexpensive trip (Keya, we are loving Cancun!!). All I can say is she's an awesome person and decorator!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Karlynn, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs to plan and decorate your intimate wedding. I look forward to planning your upcoming baby shower as well.
  • Lakresha
    Lakresha H. Married on 04/25/2021

Great service

Keya was absolutely great! She helped us the entire way. She gave us ideas and questions to ask that we didn’t think of. She sent us reminders and maintained constant communication with us. This is so important considering how busy it gets when the wedding is near. She was super flexible with our wedding arch, even when the weather wasn’t but she made it happen! I am so happy we hired her and would recommend her to anyone who asks!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Lakresha, thank you so much for entrusting Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs to decorate your wedding day. You looked beautiful and I am glad we were able to be apart of your day!
  • Sonya
    Sonya V. Married on 03/12/2021

#1 Planner!!

Seriously, where do I even begin???! Wedding planning started out ROUGH FOR ME! I was so overwhelmed and felt like I was planning this entire wedding by myself with the help of only a few people. Who wants to plan a wedding and feel alone during the entire process??? That’s when Keya stepped in. Oh how she was a breath of fresh air!! All I had to do was tell her what I wanted and she did that and more. She went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. People have been talking about how they had a wonderful time at my wedding (that started on time!) and that wouldn’t have happened without Elegantly Done!! Keya was truly amazing and I couldn’t have done this without her and her team!!!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Sonya, thank you so much for choosing Elegantly Done! for you wedding day. It was truly a pleasure working with you!!
  • Madilynn
    Madilynn R. Married on 02/28/2021

Excellent service from start to finish!

Excellent service from start to finish!
    Professional, professional, professional. Keya created a personalized experience for my wedding day, paying close attention to every single detail. No aspect went unnoticed. She and her team understood my vision and executed it without follow-up! The décor she provided was so pretty and the service was top notch!! You can tell she enjoys what she does and I highly recommend using her services. I know I’m glad I did!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Madilynn, you are a delight to work with and thank you for choosing Elegantly Done! to decorate and coordinate your wedding day!
  • Ophelia
    Ophelia R. Married on 02/20/2021

Great Planner & AWESOME Decorator!

Keya and her team are amazing! They are professional and most importantly, super friendly to work with. My wedding decor was BEAUTIFUL and my day had no issues- we started on time and the day was coordinated BEAUTIFULLY!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Thank you Ophelia for choosing Elegantly Done! to decorate and coordinate your wedding day! We had so much fun creating the beautiful decor for your reception!
    Justina R. Married on 11/14/2020

She made my day!

We hired EDE to plan our wedding because we knew they would meet our expectations and our budget. Keya proved to be creative, reliable on time commitments, a problem-solver, and extremely organized in setting up. Her service and personal attention to detail was outstanding from my bridal soirée until the day of the wedding.

What we appreciated the most about working with Keya is her ability to illustrate and demonstrate her creative and artistic experience while reflecting our vision and style. My wedding day from beginning to end was classic, well coordinated, and beautifully orchestrated.

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Congratulations again and I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!
  • Lisa
    Lisa A. Married on 10/19/2020

Caring Team of Professionals

I was complaining about the stress of planning even the littlest details of what was now my small wedding and my co-worker whose sister used Keya and her team for her wedding suggested I give her a call. About two minutes into our conversation I started crying and she just let me vent about Covid destroying my wedding, the stress of working from home with a dog and a baby and on and on. She listened to me rant about my problems for about TWO HOURS!! No advice, judgement or interruptions, she just listened and it was an amazing connection from there. While our first call was more like my therapy session, after a few emails, by our second call, Keya had already finalized the details for my at home wedding and just like that, my day (which was on a Monday) was planned. Keya and her team came to my home and decorated it beyond what I could ever have planned on my own. I can't say thank you enough to her. I really can't!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Lisa, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs to plan and decorate your beautiful at home wedding!
  • Malika
    Malika Married on 09/26/2020

Wow, she’s great!

Like other brides, my wedding day plans changed. With the money we saved for our wedding, we decided to take advantage of the housing market and buy a new home. I also wanted to get married at home and started looking for a planner because moving and planning a backyard wedding was not what I wanted to do at all. I called Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs and within a few minutes of speaking with Keya, I knew she was the one to take the wedding planning task off my hands. She was phenomenal to work with. From our initial call to the day of our wedding, Keya remained flexible, and most importantly there for us! We had a very tight budget but she made it work and helped transform our backyard into a picturesque location for my wedding day. The day flowed with ease and was full of love, just how we wanted it to be. If you're looking for a wedding planner, hire Keya because I am telling you, the service she provides is worth every penny!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Malika, thank you for the kind words and for entrusting Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs to plan your wedding day.
  • Ty'esha
    Ty'esha W. Married on 09/13/2020

My day was perfect!

Keya went above and beyond as my wedding planner. She came with ideas and solutions to what was a re-planning nightmare for me and my husband. We had to scale back on our wedding but I still wanted a day to remember and Keya made it happen. She understood my style to the T and designed a beautiful reception. I would recommend Keya to EVERYONE who wants a hard-working, detail-oriented, awesome wedding planner!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Ty’ehsa, thank you for your kind words and for entrusting EDE to plan and decorate your beautiful wedding day.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 08/15/2020

She's the BEST!

My now husband and I found Keya online and we are so glad we did! We had a courthouse wedding and wanted to have a redo wedding. The entire planning process for our "sequel" wedding day went so smoothly thanks to Keya! She is a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day stress free! Everything ended up being A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! We would highly recommend her wedding planning services!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Chelsea, you are the sweetest and I was so honored to be apart of you and Neil’s beautiful wedding journey!
  • Alexa
    Alexa M. Married on 08/08/2020

My day was perfect!

Professional, calm, patient, full of creative ideas and most importantly caring is how I would describe Keya and her team. They were AWESOME to work with and came highly recommended by a friend of mine who was a part of a Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs planned wedding. While my wedding day was small and intimate, Keya and her team made us feel like it was big and grand- it was perfect!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Alexa, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Jovan. I wish you both nothing but happiness and can’t wait to see where your new journey of love takes you two!
    Jazmine R. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!!!

There are truly no words to express my appreciation for Keya. While I was looking forward to working with her to see how she was going to bring my wedding day vision to life, Due to Covid-19, I sadly have to postpone my wedding until next year. I am so heartbroken like so many other 2020 Brides, but when I tell you I could not get through this without her- she has been so amazing!! She worked with me to contact all of my wedding vendors and renegotiated dates and contracts for me. She has been there to answer questions while me and my fiancé struggled with making the heart wrenching decision to reschedule. She’s provided guidance and at times counseling by talking me off the ledge of wedding planning depression. She’s truly an amazing wedding planner and wholeheartedly cares about her clients. I initially hired Keya for full wedding planning, and I am so glad I did. I knew my wedding planning was in good hands and trust me when I say, my wedding will happen next year and she will be the reason why it will be beautiful!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much Jazmine! While this has been a challenging few weeks, I am optimistically looking forward to our continued partnership with planning your wedding and as you know, I am always here to provide guidance, assistance and of course support!
    Noelle T. Married on 02/20/2020

Wonderful Team of Professionals!

Keya and her team were amazing to work with from beginning to end! They met and exceeded our expectations by helping Michael and I execute a memorable day that we will cherish forever. Her attention to detail and ability to manage the chaos of the wedding day was impressive and relieved alot of stress from our lives. The vision we had for décor was beyond what we imagined! I was stunned when I walked into my venue!! If you want to have a beautiful, stress free, solidly planned and successful wedding, then I would highly recommend your hire Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs to get the job done!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Thank you Noelle for entrusting your wedding day to Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs. It was a pleasure working with both you and Micheal and we wish you both all the best!
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 11/16/2019

AMAZING Planner & Decorator!

My wedding day may not have been successfully transformed into the beautiful day it was without Keya's planning and encouragement during the months. When I asked she was there! My engagement photo shoot- she was there, my bridal shower- she was there, food tastings, dress fittings- she was there. My wedding day was decorated to perfection! While we had a rain plan, Keya kept us focused on having our wedding outside just how we envisioned. She was very was thoughtful, responsive, open, creative, on the ball with EVERYTHING, available, attentive, focused and she and her team provided exceptional services and a beautifully decorated ambiance my friends and family still talk about to this day!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Kelly, thank you very much for your kind words. From your engagement to your honeymoon, I truly enjoyed working with you and Chris.
  • Diana
    Diana M. Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome & great!

My Professional Best Friend! I am a planner myself and was surprised how overwhelmed I was planning my own wedding. Too many tasks, timelines, responsibilities and endless phone calls that I didn't have time for because I was also planning other clients' weddings and events. So I decided to do what I thought was the unthinkable and hire another planner to plan my dream wedding (ugh). At first my finance and BF thought I was joking because I am indeed a control freak perfectionist. I met Keya at a networking event and loved her professional, friendly personality so I decided to give her a call. 4 hours later, I knew she was the one to take over the planning. I wanted someone to love planning my wedding as much as I did and she was that person and then some. From the coordination and planning stages, to decor and everything in between, Keya and her team made sure every task and detail where professionally handled. I honestly can say I could not have done it better myself!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Diana, thank you so much for entrusting me with planning and decorating your wedding! From one wedding planner to another- I truly appreciate it!!
    Jessica R. Married on 10/18/2019

She's the Best!!

I met Keya while trying to figure out what décor to purchase for my wedding in Michael's. She saw me struggling to make a decision and offered her opinion. To my surprise we chatted in the wedding aisle for almost 45 mins and I knew from that conversation I needed her assistance IMMEDIATELY! So my theme was pretty wacky-I love buttons and was struggling trying to figure how to incorporate them tastefully into my pink wedding theme. Once our contract was signed, Keya took over the creative design for the wedding and I was very impressed and excited for what she created. Keya provided all the details from the stationary to the centerpieces. She and her team decorated and made my wedding day decor look GORGEOUS- buttons and all!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for allowing Elegantly Done Events & Affairs to plan and decorate you wedding. I loved the theme and I loved working with you and Charles.
    Kadija M. Married on 10/12/2019

Best wedding planner!!

Keya was amazing, attention to detail was flawless and very professional. She always gave great ideas and helped in any way she could while also taking care of any issue that came about! She exceeded our expectations!!!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Kadija, it was such a pleasure working with you, your mom and Bruce. Thank you again for choosing Elegantly Done Events & Affairs for your wedding day!
    Veronica L. Married on 09/28/2019

Fab Decorator with a Great Staff

My reception decor was GORGEOUS! Keya and her team did a fabulous job! They were professional and a pleasure to work with. Even the banquet manager at the venue complimented how nice Keya and her team were and most importantly on time with setup, decorating and breakdown.

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Veronica, it was a pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you for choosing Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs for your wedding day.
  • F
    Francina S. Married on 09/13/2019

Fantastic decorator!

The decorations, flowers, personal stationary and everything Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs provided was stunning and added perfection to my day! Keya saw my vision, added her creative touches and delivered a beautiful, breathtaking set-up for my wedding day.

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Thank you Francina! It was great working with you and we thank you for again for choosing Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs to decorate your wedding venue.
  • Breanna
    Breanna Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommended Wedding Planner & Decorator

Keya was highly recommended by a friend and I was grateful for the recommendation! She and my mom hit it off right from the beginning and I knew I could step back and let the two of them do what I needed to be done without stressing the details and supervising the tasks. My reception venue was beautifully decorated and my wedding day was amazingly orchestrated thanks to Keya and her team (and my mom too:)!

Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs's reply:

Breanna, it was a pleasure working with you and Derek. Thank you for choosing Elegantly Done! Events & Affairs for your wedding day!