Eggwhites Special Event Catering Reviews

Eggwhites Special Event Catering 7
  • Benny

Benny · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing professional memorable

We hired Eggwhites to cater at our wedding in September. Their menu selection was absolutely amazing. Everyone loved the appetizers, main dishes and everything in between. Sarah and staff are the BEST
    They were very accommodating with last minute menu changes and suggested some great menu combinations. We would definitely recommend Eggwhites to anyone who’s looking for everything they’ve dreamed their wedding will be ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Richardson · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing experience with egg whites catering

The chefs from Eggwhites make delicious food with beautiful presentation! Everyone is professional, prompt and served my guests with friendliness and style. I would recommend highly for any event. Jill and Samantha are indispensable! Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable!❤

Sent on 07/18/2019

Caroline · Married on 05/24/2019

Thank you Eggwhites!!!

We cannot be more satisfied with Eggwhites and Sarah in particular she is the absolute best and our wedding was perfect in part due to her efforts and attention to detail! The entire process was smooth from start to finish! As a prime example, we just finished the ceremony and were beginning to mingle during cocktail hour when our photographer insisted we take more shots away from the crowd where he then proceeded to work us for what felt like 30 minutes straight and literally as soon as we finished out comes Sarah with her associate with 2 fresh drinks and a plate full of hors d'oeuvres that we wouldn't have tried otherwise - it was literally the perfect moment and made our night!!! Cannot stress enough just how amazing Sarah was all night, including helping the best man pack up flowers and alcohol at the end of the night! We had a few specific requests, including my husband insisting that his old fashioneds be absolutely perfect and he was not disappointed! The guests loved the food, especially the hors d'oeuvres, but above all was Sarah's thoughtful approach during the wedding itself that completely blew us away. Do yourself a favor and visit Eggwhites - we are extremely happy that we did!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Emily

Emily Kaput · Married on 05/11/2019

Don’t hesitate - book EggWhites!

Where to begin?

First, to leave a review is not a requirement- and to be writing this now, for me, means that we have something to say and we hope more people book and enjoy the excellent services provided by EggWhites.

From the many personable phone calls and emails between the EggWhites team and myself/husband, to the exceptional day-of service provided, we can tell you without a doubt that EggWhites is your caterer if you want excellent food, excellent service, excellent execution of your event.

We worked with Jill to select our cocktail hour menu (landed on refreshments, bubbly, the CHARCUTERIE with ceviche shots - huge hit with our guests!), provide air conditioning units (outdoor August Miami cocktail hour.... necessary), the carpet for the aisle... and the team was so organized and knew the venue (St. Bernard de Clairvaux) that we didn’t need to worry about adding a day of coordinator.

The EggWhites team will make you feel 100% comfortable with their plan for services before your big day, and will work with you to get you to 100% if you aren’t there yet. They are so flexible, and for reference, we didn’t decide we needed air conditioning units or the carpet until only two weeks (? Maybe less) before the wedding. EggWhites made it happen and for a reasonable cost.

Don’t hesitate, book this team now!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 8
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 9
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 10
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 11
  • Leticia

Leticia Perea · Married on 02/08/2019

Wedding at Ancient Spanish Monastery Feb.8, 2019

As we were planning our wedding for months we were nervous about all the details involved in the big event. From the beginning Sarah Lampner helped us feel at ease with the decision making not only for menu choices but also the decorations associated with our table settings. When we walked into the venue we found all our decorated tables just as we had described we wanted and the buffet table, bar set up and garden cocktail hour bar ready and beautifully set. Our guest loved the appetizers chosen by Eggwhites and they loved the dinner! The food and staff were amazing. During the wedding the event manager was in constant contact with the mother of the bride for keeping everything on schedule with the time frame. I am very satisfied with the quality, punctuality and staff of Eggwhites.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 12
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 13
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 14
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 15

Michelle Stamatis · Married on 09/24/2018

very professional and accommodating

I loved Eggwhites catering! They did such an amazing job on my brother and sisters in laws wedding! Chef Gary’s good was so delicious. Sarah did such a great job planning and organizing. Extremely professional! Loved them!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tetyana Gyunter · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Menu and Service

We hired Eggwhites to cator at our wedding in September. Their menu selection was absolutely amazing. Our guests really loved appetizers, main dishes and everything in between.
    They were very accommodating with last minute menu changes and suggested some great menu combinations. We would definitely recommend Eggwhites to anybody who’s looking for a great catoring company!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Christopher · Married on 08/08/2018

When you’re planning a wedding, it’s essential to have great people on your team who will do whatever it takes to have a great event. Sarah and her staff from Eggwhites Catering is that person who will make sure that everything goes according to plan. She catered a wedding I planned at the Deering Estate in Miami. Not only was the food spectacular, but she also helped coordinate the other vendors and rentals to make the process seamless. As in any event, there were hiccups over the course of the night. Sarah and her staff were there to help at every step of the way. Her great relationship with the venue allowed us to streamline load in and load out, and she was always generous in sharing her experience to alert us to unforeseen pitfalls. There’s no doubt that this wedding wouldn’t’ have been as successful without Eggwhites Catering. I highly recommend them for their quality, service, and professionalism.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Eggwhites Special Event Catering 16

Mitch Hesse · Married on 08/08/2018

Brilliant and thoughtful team

After being referred to Eggwhites by a colleague. Sarah, Gary and the whole team did an amazing job for our wedding. The food was great and perfectly portioned. The bar was always busy and always quick and attentive and the service was great. They were always quick to return any emails or questions my wife or I had. The day was perfect and the team at egg whites delivered! I would recommend anyone to talk to them when it comes to organizing any events large or small

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 03/17/2018

From start to finish, Sarah went above and beyond to make our special day perfect! She was INCREDIBLY patient and flexible working with us (we changed our minds... A LOT). And her staff was so ON POINT day-of, it was incredible.

Guests left our wedding commenting on how attentive/sweet the wait staff was (our friends were on a first name basis with the bartenders, and my mom had non-seafood hour'devours chased down for her by a waitress who noticed she wasn't eating any of the options she had brought her). There were h.d's and our drinks of choice waiting for us in our private suite during cocktail hour, and always someone ready to help anyone who needed something. Both the steak and seabass were melt-in-your-mouth delicious, and everyone we've spoken to since the wedding rants and raves about the food. Professionalism was top-notch, and if there were any issues day-of, we had no idea.

I even had my dress bustled at the end of the night by Sarah, and found the top tier of our wedding cake sitting waiting for us in our fridge when we got home because she found my parents to get it home safe for us. <3

Food was definitely our priority for our wedding, and we were so grateful that Sarah and Eggwhites were able to give us everything we dreamed of and more!!!!

THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Alex · Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing food !!!

For our daughters wedding, we knew that there would be a lot of foodies attending, so the food had to be on point. One name kept coming up when asking friends and colleagues for recommentaions......Eggwhites!!! We could not have made a better choice!! I gave them an idea of what we wanted and let them run with it, and run they did.....could not have been happier!! The food was over the top delish! When I run into guests that attended the wedding, they are still talking about the food! (Poke bowls were a hit!!)

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ali · Married on 12/30/2017

Working with Eggwhites was a wonderful experience from start to finish. The food at our wedding was fabulous! Sarah was wonderful to work with and made the process as easy as could be. The whole team made our wedding a HUGE success!!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Peng · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding was on May 13th. Working with EggWhites was very positive and joyful. Our family, friends and guests all enjoyed the food very much and there was lots of variety dishes. Service was great and the staff were very helpful on our big day. Everything was presented very artfully. We were not worried about anything as the staff was very confident, flexible and supportive all the way from the beginning of the planning through the end of the party. Thank you Sarah and all the staff for helping us feel that our intimate wedding was a lovely and special day.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Margarita · Married on 05/12/2017

I have used Eggwhites on at least 7 events in the past few years; they have always exceeded my expectations in terms of excellent service, amazing food, outstanding presentation, and professionalism. So, when my daughter and I started planning her wedding, I felt very confident to choose them to cater the event, which was going to be held at a private roof top terrace on a high rise residential building. We knew the logistics would be extremely complicated in more than one way and that we would be in for a big challenge, but working with Sarah from the beginning, my daughter and I felt we had “the team” to make it happen.
    The wedding was amazing! The hors d’oeuvres were delicious and beautifully presented, dinner was exquisite, the service was outstanding, and everyone on the Eggwhites team was extremely helpful and professional. Sarah demonstrated vast experience in handling the complicated logistics; she had an amazing problem-solving attitude and was engaged in helping in every way, making sure the event was a real success!
    Once again, I am grateful to Eggwhites for their immaculate service!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/12/2017

I have been meaning to write this review for some time, but only now have I had the time! My wedding was on May 12, 2017, and it was quite different from the norm. There were 24 people who attended, all family and some very close friends. We have used Eggwhites in the past for private dinner events, and they never seize to amaze. They truly are gifted in what they do. Sarah was managing our event, and she was such a sweet person. Our venue was a rooftop apartment, which is probably not the easiest place to set up. But without fail, Sarah and her team did an incredible job. Extremely professional, and very flexible. To add to the already unbeatable service, the food was really beyond delicious. All in all, they made my special night truly unforgettable. Also, I wanted to note, that my wedding planner was not around for the ceremony or after, and Sarah stepped in to help manage the guests, and let them know what was coming next. She was really really helpful!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Scott · Married on 05/06/2017

Eggwhites was excellent! We highly recommend working with them.
    We got married 1 month ago and had a very specific and different vision for our wedding. Eggwhites was receptive to our wishes and helped guide us in the right direction. We are grateful for their excellent customer service and patience working with several different people in our wedding party. They were always agreeable, solutions oriented, and everything turned out perfectly.
    We decided on a buffet with several stations. The food was excellent, stayed hot throughout the evening, and was perfectly timed for our plan. Additionally, Eggwhites provided the tables, linens, silverware, etc. and the table settings looked exactly as requested.
    Sarah Lampner was wonderful to work with. She was punctual, persistent, and kind. All good things when planning a wedding!
    Again, we highly recommend working with Eggwhites for wedding catering. The staff is reliable and the food is high quality!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Claudia · Married on 05/06/2017

Great selection, professional staff and quality food. Used them for a wedding in May and again exceeded our expectation !

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/29/2017

So grateful to the whole Eggwhite team for making my wedding day a success! The tables, chairs, silverware, setup was beautiful and the FOOOD, oh the food was divine! The food the day of was exactly, if not better, than the food at the tasting. Everyone still talks about the passed hors devours (however you spell it) at my wedding! As I was taking my photos one of the servers was right by my side to make sure I was fed as the bride. Thank you Sarah and the whole Eggwhite team!! Forever grateful!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jiwon · Married on 03/04/2017

Deciding to have Eggwhites cater our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning! Our guests raved about the food – some even told us it was the best hors d’oeuvres during a wedding cocktail hour. I knew the food would be great from our tasting, but we were really blown away by the presentation of everything. Sarah and the rest of the Eggwhites team helped in making our wedding planning fun and enjoyable. From our initial phone call, to our tasting, to the countless emails and texts leading up to our wedding, Sarah proved to be an absolute rockstar – totally meticulous and knowledgeable. I was admittedly clueless about a lot, but Sarah patiently provided great advice and guidance. She was more than just the catering manager for our wedding; she really facilitated all of the moving parts, and the whole team played a large role in making sure our wedding day was exactly what we had envisioned. We can’t thank everyone at Eggwhites enough!

Sent on 03/21/2017

LeeAnne · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter’s wedding was at The Deering Estate on February 18, 2017. We began interviewing caterers several months prior. My initial contact with Eggwhites Special Event Catering was with their Catering Manager, Sarah Lampner. Sarah literally had me at “hello”. She provided a detailed first proposal that tracked my daughter’s preferences perfectly and provided many options. My daughter changed her mind a few times and Sarah was happy to oblige and provided revised proposals each and every time. In each new proposal, Sarah included notes such as “lots of hot sauces” and “no raspberries or strawberries” and, most importantly, “bride is vegetarian” – observations she made on her own during our conversations. I attended the tasting, which was beyond my expectations. Eggwhites’ Owner and Executive Chef Gary Lampner, himself, delivered the most delicious and imaginative samplings of hors d’oeuvres and entrees to me at a table that was perfectly set. Chef Gary’s lightheartedness added so much to the experience. Everything was exactly what my daughter had in mind. My daughter elected to have passed hors d’oeuvres for the pre-reception cocktail party and “grazing stations” for the dinner. Ten different selections of delicious hors d’oeuvres were provided and special attention was paid to the bride and groom with their own personal platter of all of the hors d’oeuvres, most of which they had mentioned to Sarah would be their preferences. There were so many other details that clearly showed us that we made the right choice, but honestly it is just too much to include! If you have any questions about our experience with Eggwhites Special Event Catering, please feel free to email me at questionsaboutmyreview@gmail.com

Sent on 03/25/2017
  • F

Francisco · Married on 01/07/2017

Sarah and Chef Lampner were awesome; our food was amazing at the reception - from the cocktail hour to the dinner service. We also bought our cake with them. Once we went to the tasting they sealed the deal.

Wedding 1/7/17

Sent on 01/15/2017

Rosie · Married on 11/19/2016

The Perfect Pick!

We feel so lucky to have found Eggwhites! The food was fantastic – our wedding guests have not stopped talking about the dinner and how incredible the service was from the Eggwhites staff.
    We were nervous starting out because we were planning our wedding from afar (CA) had we not been in the good hands of Sarah, we never would have made it without having a few minor breakdowns . She helped us and made us feel confident she knew exactly what we wanted in order to make this truly our special day. Sarah is highly knowledgable and creative, she demonstrated her talent from the very beginning of the planning process to the very end.
    Thanks Eggwhites for going above and beyond!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 11/12/2016

I highly recommend Eggwhites Catering due to the staff's attention to detail and ability to execute a perfect party. My main point of contact to plan my wedding was Sarah. She exceeded my expectations throughout the whole process. My wedding night was everything I envisioned it would be.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Allison · Married on 11/05/2016

The minute I started working with Sarah and tried Chef Gary's food I knew I had found the company to take care of my wedding. Everything we tried at the tasting was better than the last and they helped us come up with the perfect menu. People are still raving! Sarah can't be more than 5' tall but runs the show like the total boss she is. We had an amazing wedding and can't thank the Eggwhites team enough!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Eric · Married on 08/14/2016

I highly recommend Eggwhites Catering. Sarah scheduled an appointment for us to come and taste the food. The head chef personally came to meet us. The food was outstanding. Our wedding day was somewhat chaotic, and I was extremely thankful that Eggwhites required absolutely no supervision whatsoever. Their staff was extremely professional, helpful, and friendly. They were organized and showed up ready to rock. As a bonus, the food at the wedding was exceptional. We were very pleased with Eggwhites catering.

Sent on 10/21/2016