EFM Image Consultants Reviews

EFM Image Consultants 4
EFM Image Consultants 5
  • Dawn

Dawn Roerink · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Very professional and helped us through the process of making the day run smoothly

Earla was very professional and coordinated all of the last minute details to make the day special. She was able to keep the bridal party and guests calm in the hot sun, when one of the shuttle buses got lost and delayed the ceremony for 45 minutes. The delay caused the rescheduling of the entire evening which and she made the reception run smoothly as she coordinated with the caterer and DJ.
    Her years of experience and expertise guided us to make this important day go smoothly. We appreciated her counseling throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kyle R · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Earla is a detail-focused workhorse who understands the complexities and sensitivities of the bridegroom on the big day. She is fairly priced and worth every penny. I am grateful for her work.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Bionca · Married on 08/24/2019

Earla is the best

Our wedding looked amazing with all the diy decorations I made and Earla made it came to life. She seen my vision and new exactly how i wanted things. Everything this woman did was great. I wasn't dissatisfied at all. She made it look perfect. Words cant describe how grateful I am to have had her decorate everything and her advices. Thank you so much Earla. From my husband and I.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dierdre · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful to work with--EFM

Earla and Allison were wonderful to work with, resulting in a beautiful wedding for our daughter that went flawlessly. It was our only daughters wedding so we were somewhat naive, however Earla was always a step ahead with what was needed. Several times I thought,'great idea or good thinking'. I believe EFM was the best value we received of all the services we hired for our daughter's special day.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • dierdre

dierdre · Married on 11/17/2018

Day of Coordination

Earla was wonderful to work with! I’m so happy that we hired her to help us on the day of our wedding. I was planning the wedding 8 hours away so it was a bit stressful trying to get the day organized. Earla was extremely helpful getting the timeline down, booking the transportation and making sure all the details were covered. After the ceremony was over she organized my husband and I to have a couple minutes to ourselves which I will be forever grateful for. She made sure everything was taken care of and I highly recommend choosing her for your day. My only regret- not hiring her as a full time planner!! Thank you Earla!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Bindy · Married on 09/15/2018

Earla really came through for me and my husband. I had to get her at the last minute because my origial wedding planner back out on me and I called Earla and she really stepped in and helped me out. For her coming in half way through the planning, she really took over and made my day amazing!!!! So I highly recommend her to anyone that needs a wedding planner. Thanks so much

Sent on 09/19/2018

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

Earla was amazing. My husband and I has detailed conversations with Earla and each one helped make our day as special as possible. She was prompt throughout and so very helpful the day of! Thank you so much for all the help!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

Earla, was very helpful and knowledgeable. She provided recommendations that were very helpful and also worked directly with the venders to coordinate the details for the wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sara · Married on 10/22/2017

Earla was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She helped me through the entire Wedding process and took me step by step so I didn’t feel overwhelmed! The day of the wedding was flawless thanks to you!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Cindy · Married on 10/22/2017

I cannot begin to say enough good things about having Earla as our wedding planner at our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish, Earla took care of everything, including the few glitches that popped up. Thank you again for making the day so fabulous!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Maura · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding was everything I ever dreamed off! Thanks Earla Marshall and Pine for the perfect day! Dealing with a wedding that big must have been a challenge but everything went aboustly prefect!!

EFM Image Consultants 6
    EFM Image Consultants 14
    EFM Image Consultants 15
    Sent on 01/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

I would encourage use of this service She kept us on a time line, offered sound advice and good suggestions. Money well spent. Earla was dependable and brought up many issues we had not thought of.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Loghan · Married on 09/25/2016

Earla truly was my wedding fairy godmother! We hired her as our day-of coordinator and she really went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. I was having trouble feeling like I needed to please everyone and make everything perfect. Earla was so kind, patient and helpful, and really made me feel at ease about our big day. She made sure to introduce herself to all of our vendors and to keep everyone on the same page as to the timeline and how we wanted the day to go. If you're on the fence about hiring a planner/coordinator, I promise Earla and her team are well worth the investment!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2016

Earla was always very prowfessional and kept us on time during our big day. I didn't have to stress knowing she was in charge.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Haley · Married on 09/27/2015

Earla was the most amazing coordinator! Not only was she professional, caring and energetic, she seemed to truly enjoy helping me make our wedding exactly what I dreamed it would be. Any time I needed help, she would ask me questions about what I wanted and guide me toward something I would personally love, rather than just toss out random ideas, or things that were popular with other brides.

She is highly recommended. No matter what sort of wedding you're having - from a small, quirky shindig to a lavish, giant affair, she will make sure everything is perfect and that your wedding is the one of your dreams.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Earla was absolutely amazing! She was available to us no matter what time of day or night it was. We had some major issues with our photographer, and she was on top of things to resolve the issue first thing in the morning, and sometimes until it was after dinner time. This went on for weeks before the wedding, and even AFTER the wedding she was still working with us to help make sure everything was finalized. She did everything she could to help us through any issues with planning. We planned our wedding from out of town, and she was great at finding local, quality vendors for our wedding. We met up with Earla the week before the wedding to finalize everything for the day of, and she was available to meet anytime and anywhere that was convenient for us. She SAVED the day by finding a new photographer for our wedding... a WEEK before our ceremony. She really put a lot of time and effort into solving the issues surrounding our photography. Earla and her sister, Betty, did an amazing job the day of our wedding organizing everything, and keeping us on track. I would definitely recommend EFM for wedding planning help!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Very professional and just wonderful to work with in every way. The fee is very reasonable for the quality services you receive. We highly recommend EFM Consultants....it makes your wedding day so much easier, to know that they have the details covered.

Sent on 10/10/2015

B · Married on 06/13/2015

Earla and her team were very helpful in making sure our wedding day was perfect! We hired her for day-of coordinating and it was great not to have to worry about little details on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Teresa · Married on 10/07/2017

Earla has a great personality and was a lot of fun to work with. My daughters wedding was the first one for us and we really didn't have a clue as to what we were doing. We had almost 300 guests and Earla had a lot of helpful suggestions to make things go smoothly. We did have a few little bumps the day of wedding but Earla was quick to fix them. Overall the Wedding and Reception were beautiful and we couldn't have done it without EFM. So grateful for her services and friendship!!! We still have two more children to get married someday and when the time comes we will definitely use EFM.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Brandt · Married on 11/12/2016

Earla and her team are extremely attentive and ready to help with anything you need. My wife and I had a very nontraditional wedding, which Earla was very flexable and understanding of. I would just say to let Earla and her team know upfront your vision so she can best help bring it to life and not leave room for guessing what you are looking for.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

We hired Earla to assist with day of coordination for our reception at Five Fillies Farm. I was pretty organized and handled many details on my own, but Earla would check in monthly with a list of tasks I should be working on, this was helpful to make sure I was on track. We mainly needed Earla's assistance with ensuring the reception moved along on time, and the vendors were setup and ready when need be. Earla did have 2 additional staff which was helpful. I feel Earla and her staff did a nice job. I was hesitate with hiring a coordinator because they often get a reputation of being very pushy, Earla was for the most part the right amount of pushy, she kept things moving when they needed to, but knew when to back off. Earla and her team helped to take some of the day of pressure off. If your considering a coordinator I say go for it, it's less you have to think about or put on family or friends shoulders on your big day.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jen · Married on 09/29/2017

3.6
      3.5
      2.5

Didn’t seem to be quite ready to go with plan B when plan A fell through (had to move an outdoor wedding inside). Even though we talked about it and went over it the night before. Caused stress to the bride and groom that wasn’t necessary. Also kept asking me, the bride, questions that she should've been able to figure out without bothering me about things. Which is what we were told would happen, ‘the problems would be handled before you even know they are problems’, but that wasn’t entirely true with our experience.

Sent on 11/02/2017

EFM Image Consultants's reply:

I’m sorry that your experience was less than perfect. The spontaneous severe weather patterns played the major part in the ceremony relocation prompting an unexpected ceremony & guest layout. While we make every effort to foresee necessary format changes, we are cautious to implement them as to not disappoint the couple’s vision of their day. That being said, yes, there are occasions where. I put ftom the bride & groom are necessary.

Despite the weather, they were a beautiful couple at a lovely venue and a pleasure to
    work with.

mary · Married on 02/25/2017

3.6
      3.0
      1.0

Earla made things happen that I could not accomplish and helped make the day wonderful. However, her personal remarks concerning the relationship between bride and groom and her questioning the bridegrooms parents about their employment was totally out of line and really none of her concern. It caused us great embarrassment and we forced to apologize on her behalf.

Sent on 02/20/2017

EFM Image Consultants's reply:

I found this review to be quite confusing and disheartening. I posed normal questions to the bride and groom whom I just met on the day of the wedding.

Relative to conversations with the grooms parents, whom I also met that day, the questions posed were merely chit chat as would customarily happen meeeting any new people. My apologies if the conversations were not received in the casual manner they were presented. I note that at the conclusion of my services the bride, groom, brides parents & grooms parents appeared more than satisfied with hugs to me from all around that I received as an ultimate compliment.
  • Josie

Josie · Married on 09/07/2019

2.4

Torn on how to feel

When I hired Earla, I was so very excited about her. She was enthusiastic and our personalities meshed well. I heard from her frequently and was so glad to choose her to be a part of our day. Keep in mind that I hired her as a day of coordinator and her responsibilities included putting together a timeline and communicating it to vendors as well as the typical day of duties. As I had begun to hear from vendors and gather information, I’d send it to Earla (if it was relevant) to her job. After not hearing back from her about timeline questions I had, my photographer and i had made our own so we were able to communicate it to relevant parties (other vendors, the wedding party, etc). During the day of our wedding Earla and her assistant were helpful early in the day with set up and such. As the day went on, I began to hear complaints from my (very cooperative and supportive) wedding party that Earla was mean and stressful, and I had begun to feel that way myself. The most upsetting moment for me was a condescending and aggressive comment made by Earla about my maid of honor not rehearsing how to bustle my dress. I am a long distance bride (planned my wedding from 10 hours away) and didn’t see my maid of honor until the night before my wedding because of this. I was hurt by this comment and by the way she was treating the rest of my wedding party and vendors. I had also come to find out that Earla made up a timeline and sent it to our photographer at 4:30pm the day before the wedding and then was trying to bully the photographer about sticking to the timeline. If you have lackluster vendors and need a bulldog to push people around, I would recommend Earla. If you have excellent vendors like I did, i would not recommend hiring her at all. I am disappointed to say the very least.

Sent on 09/09/2019