EFM Image Consultants Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Gary D. Married on 05/28/2022

Excellent Wedding Coordinator Services

Earla and Debbie were excellent coordinators for our wedding day ceremony and reception! See Martha K.'s review for more details about our experience.
    Martha K. Married on 05/28/2022

Excellent Wedding Coordinator Services

We recently held a wedding ceremony and reception with about 70 guests at Eden Hall, and we hired Earla Marshall of EFM Image Consultants for Wedding Coordinator services. We were planning the reception remotely from California during the pandemic, and were only able to visit the venue twice prior to the day of the event. Planning a wedding remotely is a challenge, but Earla met with us at the venue prior to the event, and also held numerous phone and video calls to discuss the details and make sure we were on track. She helped plan the logistics of the day, and offered advice about components to consider, including during the ceremony and reception, based on her experience with previous weddings. She also helped reassure us that she would make things run smoothly during the event. She gave us confidence and helped ease any anxiety we were feeling throughout the planning process. We were very comfortable working with her and felt that things were under control.

During the rehearsal, Earla and her assistant Debbie came to the venue for a final discussion about wedding day plans, to walk through the ceremony, and to iron out the last remaining details. They were kind enough to stay longer than planned to make sure everything was clear for the next day. Debbie even offered to help with the sound equipment so that one of our friends did not need to worry about this during the ceremony. We were so thankful for this unexpected help and it really put our minds at ease.

The day of the event, Earla and Debbie made sure the last remaining setup items were complete, and that things ran smoothly and according to schedule. Ahead of time, Earla said her goal was to handle any issues that might arise without us even noticing or worrying, and that was exactly what happened. Earla helped make sure the bride had time to hydrate and cool down, and Debbie helped with her bustle when it needed to be hand-stitched. Both Earla and Debbie were a professional, friendly and calming presence on the day of the wedding, and we feel confident recommending their services to others.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lisa B. Married on 08/30/2021

Earla Marshall, EFM Image Consultants

Earla was a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding coordinator. She always answers your questions and concerns promptly, is organized and keeps you in the loop as to what is going on with vendors etc. The DJ for my daughter's wedding even said how wonderful she was to work with! I was extremely happy with my daughter's wedding and could not have done everything without Earla! She is the best!
    Rachael B. Married on 08/21/2021

Excellent Experience

Earla was the best thing to happen to my wedding! She helped us plan every step of the way and always kept us on track with the planning process as my wedding came closer and closer. She helped set up a lot of my reception and made sure everything was set to run smoothly at my ceremony. Very responsive and has great suggestions as she has a lot of experience in the field. Would highly recommend to anyone!
    Andrea J. Married on 05/22/2021

Very good!

They was on point with everything. They help me plan the wedding that I always dreamed of!! My wedding was everything and they help it come true. Anytime I called or texts she picked up. You would not regret it by working with them. Price was great as well. She was more than just my Weddingplanner she became my friend 😊
    Dawn R. Married on 09/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional and helped us through the process of making the day run smoothly

Earla was very professional and coordinated all of the last minute details to make the day special. She was able to keep the bridal party and guests calm in the hot sun, when one of the shuttle buses got lost and delayed the ceremony for 45 minutes. The delay caused the rescheduling of the entire evening which and she made the reception run smoothly as she coordinated with the caterer and DJ.
    Her years of experience and expertise guided us to make this important day go smoothly. We appreciated her counseling throughout the entire wedding planning process.
    Laura V. Married on 07/11/2020

Helpful day of coordination

When I first met Earla, she was personable and super informative. We entered a pandemic half way through planning and she still continued to help even though she knew her services would most likely not be needed (due to the 25 max guest list) . She helped ease the stresses of the wedding day even though she would not be there. I highly recommend her and would 100% hire her again if we decide to plan a larger reception later in the next year or 2. 💕
    Kyle Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Earla is a detail-focused workhorse who understands the complexities and sensitivities of the bridegroom on the big day. She is fairly priced and worth every penny. I am grateful for her work.
  • Bionca
    Bionca Married on 08/24/2019

Earla is the best

Our wedding looked amazing with all the diy decorations I made and Earla made it came to life. She seen my vision and new exactly how i wanted things. Everything this woman did was great. I wasn't dissatisfied at all. She made it look perfect. Words cant describe how grateful I am to have had her decorate everything and her advices. Thank you so much Earla. From my husband and I.
  • dierdre
    Dierdre Married on 11/17/2018

Day of Coordination

Earla was wonderful to work with! I’m so happy that we hired her to help us on the day of our wedding. I was planning the wedding 8 hours away so it was a bit stressful trying to get the day organized. Earla was extremely helpful getting the timeline down, booking the transportation and making sure all the details were covered. After the ceremony was over she organized my husband and I to have a couple minutes to ourselves which I will be forever grateful for. She made sure everything was taken care of and I highly recommend choosing her for your day. My only regret- not hiring her as a full time planner!! Thank you Earla!
    Dierdre Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful to work with--EFM

Earla and Allison were wonderful to work with, resulting in a beautiful wedding for our daughter that went flawlessly. It was our only daughters wedding so we were somewhat naive, however Earla was always a step ahead with what was needed. Several times I thought,'great idea or good thinking'. I believe EFM was the best value we received of all the services we hired for our daughter's special day.
    Bindy Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla really came through for me and my husband. I had to get her at the last minute because my origial wedding planner back out on me and I called Earla and she really stepped in and helped me out. For her coming in half way through the planning, she really took over and made my day amazing!!!! So I highly recommend her to anyone that needs a wedding planner. Thanks so much
    Heather Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla was amazing. My husband and I has detailed conversations with Earla and each one helped make our day as special as possible. She was prompt throughout and so very helpful the day of! Thank you so much for all the help!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla, was very helpful and knowledgeable. She provided recommendations that were very helpful and also worked directly with the venders to coordinate the details for the wedding.
    Cindy Married on 10/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot begin to say enough good things about having Earla as our wedding planner at our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish, Earla took care of everything, including the few glitches that popped up. Thank you again for making the day so fabulous!
    Sara Married on 10/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She helped me through the entire Wedding process and took me step by step so I didn’t feel overwhelmed! The day of the wedding was flawless thanks to you!
    Maura Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was everything I ever dreamed off! Thanks Earla Marshall and Pine for the perfect day! Dealing with a wedding that big must have been a challenge but everything went aboustly prefect!!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would encourage use of this service She kept us on a time line, offered sound advice and good suggestions. Money well spent. Earla was dependable and brought up many issues we had not thought of.
    Loghan Married on 09/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla truly was my wedding fairy godmother! We hired her as our day-of coordinator and she really went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. I was having trouble feeling like I needed to please everyone and make everything perfect. Earla was so kind, patient and helpful, and really made me feel at ease about our big day. She made sure to introduce herself to all of our vendors and to keep everyone on the same page as to the timeline and how we wanted the day to go. If you're on the fence about hiring a planner/coordinator, I promise Earla and her team are well worth the investment!
    Jennifer Married on 05/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla was always very prowfessional and kept us on time during our big day. I didn't have to stress knowing she was in charge.
    Haley Married on 09/27/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla was the most amazing coordinator! Not only was she professional, caring and energetic, she seemed to truly enjoy helping me make our wedding exactly what I dreamed it would be. Any time I needed help, she would ask me questions about what I wanted and guide me toward something I would personally love, rather than just toss out random ideas, or things that were popular with other brides.

She is highly recommended. No matter what sort of wedding you're having - from a small, quirky shindig to a lavish, giant affair, she will make sure everything is perfect and that your wedding is the one of your dreams.
  • User2333000 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla was absolutely amazing! She was available to us no matter what time of day or night it was. We had some major issues with our photographer, and she was on top of things to resolve the issue first thing in the morning, and sometimes until it was after dinner time. This went on for weeks before the wedding, and even AFTER the wedding she was still working with us to help make sure everything was finalized. She did everything she could to help us through any issues with planning. We planned our wedding from out of town, and she was great at finding local, quality vendors for our wedding. We met up with Earla the week before the wedding to finalize everything for the day of, and she was available to meet anytime and anywhere that was convenient for us. She SAVED the day by finding a new photographer for our wedding... a WEEK before our ceremony. She really put a lot of time and effort into solving the issues surrounding our photography. Earla and her sister, Betty, did an amazing job the day of our wedding organizing everything, and keeping us on track. I would definitely recommend EFM for wedding planning help!
    B Married on 06/13/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Earla and her team were very helpful in making sure our wedding day was perfect! We hired her for day-of coordinating and it was great not to have to worry about little details on our wedding day.
  • User2359411 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very professional and just wonderful to work with in every way. The fee is very reasonable for the quality services you receive. We highly recommend EFM Consultants....it makes your wedding day so much easier, to know that they have the details covered.
illustration stars