Easterday Creative Reviews

16 | Charlotte, NC

16 Reviews for Easterday Creative

Meghan · Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision ever!!

Megan and Corey are amazing photographers!! I met with Megan once before the wedding and I knew she was going to be great fit! She is super fun and easy going which is what we were looking for during our special day. My husband never met Megan until the day of the wedding and he isn't the biggest fan of taking pictures. However, Megan quickly had both of us laughing and we felt so comfortable with her and Corey from the start. Not only did we love working with her but so did several of my guests and wedding party. My wedding party raved about how funny ,kind and energetic she was throughout the day. When I got my wedding photos back I couldn't stop looking at them. A lot of my friends were messaging me about how great my pictures turned out. Megan and Corey did such a fantastic job capturing the candid moments. I feel better about not getting a videographer because I can practically relive our day through photos. I highly recommend Easterday Creative to everyone!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Marci · Married on 07/19/2019

Phenomenal Photographer!

Easterday Creative went all the way out to Washington State to photograph my husband and my elopement in July! While we are all in Charlotte, Megan and Corey had an interest in a cross country trip which coincided perfectly with our wedding. With having no friends or family there, it was so wonderful to have such friendly, fun, talented folks there to get us comfortable and to photograph our important day so perfectly. I am self proclaimed as very weird on camera but Megan's prompts and silliness helped in leaps and bounds to get amazing shots. Quick turn around time on photos and phenomenal shots.

In October we had our party for friends and family and Megan photographed that as well. She did a great job capturing the night and I had SO many people come to me to say how awesome and friendly she was. "That photographer of yours, she's so great!" I wholeheartedly agree.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Welch · Married on 06/08/2019

So happy we chose her!

Megan was very professional and easy to communicate with. She makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. On our wedding day, she was very helpful and took extra measures to make sure that our day went seamlessly! Our photos turned out beautiful and I have received many compliments on them!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 03/30/2019

You won't regret booking with Easterday Creative!

Megan is an absolutely incredible and talented photographer and overall, an awesome person! She and her husband Corey were amazing to work with through the entire wedding planning process. We had such a great time during our engagement pictures and knew we were in great hands for our wedding day. Megan was so organized and from the moment she arrived to our venue, she hit the ground running. She made sure every detail was captured and got right on the dance floor to make sure we had photos of our guests dancing the night away. We can't stop looking at our pictures...we want to frame them all! You won't regret booking with Easterday Creative.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Shannon · Married on 09/22/2018

We certainly got more than we bargained for by booking Easterday Creative- we walked away with incredible wedding photos, and a new friend. Megan was the perfect calm that I needed during the pre-ceremony jitters, and her spunky personality made the afternoon with our bridal party SO much fun. Did I mention she traveled from NC to Ohio for our big day, and followed us around a country club all day with a bum knee? She's a photographing super-hero. My only complaint is that my productivity since coming back from our honeymoon has plummeted because I can't stop staring at our photos. Seriously. They're amazing. I can't stop. This can't be healthy.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rozlie · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you Megan!

Love love and lots of love to Easterday Creative for being so great for our engagement and wedding photos. Megan knows exactly how to make others feel comfortable— at least she did for me. It could be because our personalities vibe so well together (fun, silly, free). The professionalism and timeliness of her work was outstanding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 06/16/2018

Best experience I could’ve asked for

Megan was an absolute joy to work with. My husband and I felt completely comfortable on our wedding day and she facilitated a totally natural photography experience. Wedding days can be very stressful, but Megan had us laughing the whole time, which resulted in some awesome shots of us just being ourselves. She also caught some absolutely priceless shots of family and friends that we will treasure and giggle at forever. It is so obvious how passionate she is about her work, and taking care of her clients. I cannot recommend Easterday Creative enough!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Cass · Married on 05/26/2018

Megan did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. We usually don’t like getting our picture taken, but Megan made it fun. She gave us a ton of great photos from both the engagement session and the big day. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/11/2018
  • Jeff

Jeff Dewitt · Married on 04/21/2018

She will showcase your story through her photography in a brilliant way.

So much can be said about Megan. Let's just say this is the perfect profession for her. Her personality and laughter is contagious. She takes the awkward moments and embraces them. My wife and I are not good in front of camera's, but Megan made it so easy to relax, enjoy the moments, and have fun! She is very talented and will gush about you while she photographs you. I absolutely recommend her for capturing your perfect moments. She will showcase your story through her photography in a brilliant way.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Angie · Married on 01/13/2018

Megan did an awesome job with our wedding and is great to work with! We can’t wait to have her do a mini photo shoot with us!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2017

She was absolutely amazing. She did both our engagement session and wedding day. We could not have been any happier with the results!! She is such a joy to be around, and it made shooting the photographs so much fun. We have so many photos that we love, that it has been hard deciding which to print! We want them all. Thank you for everything Megan! You captured all the perfect moments so beautifully :)

Sent on 01/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Megan was outstanding on our wedding day! She was such a pleasure to work with. Very easy going and go with the flow. Posing for our pictures in front of her was comfortable and felt very natural. Her work is incredible! We have no idea how we are going to narrow down which photos from our album we will have printed. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Having Megan as our wedding photographer was something that happened totally by chance. We had initially booked a different photographer who had to opt out a few months before our wedding. Needless to say we were panicked. We contacted 50+ photographers with nobody available within our price range for our date. Megan was our saving grace! I’ll be honest, at first I was skeptical. She wasn’t our initial photographer, she was one of the only photographers we could find with availability, and honestly I was just annoyed to be going through the “finding a photographer phase” all over again. I am so happy to share that Megan absolutely blew us away!! Any skepticism I had was gone once we started to work with her. She was so organized, friendly, fun, and our pictures are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! She had us laughing during our photos and feeling so comfortable just being us. She was out on the dance floor snapping pics all night, but clearly having fun while she was at work. After the wedding she sent us a few beautiful sneak peek photos to hold us over and then the full set of photos 2 weeks later. We have gotten countless compliments on our photos from family and friends as well. So many amazing photos-we are still going through them all trying to decide on which ones to print, frame, and put into albums. I cannot speak highly enough about Megan and her services (and this is coming from someone who started off a little skeptical). I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or needing photos of any type. I know we will use her services again in the future! Thanks Megan!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jordyn · Married on 08/05/2017

Megan is absolutely amazing! Her spunk and energy bring comfort to anyone working with her, especially those who do not necessarily like being in photos. We had our engagement session with her in German Village in Columbus, Ohio. She genuinely wanted to understand us as a couple and what we wanted to be captured in our photos. Our session was filled with laughter and joy. She got our images back to us in a timely manner and they were perfect! Preparation is important to her so her clients aren't left disappointed, wishing they had gotten that certain photo. Her planning worksheet for her clients covers all the bases and helps establish open communication about what to expect the day of the wedding. For the wedding day, she arrived early to scope out the locations so we had a plan going into the day. She was extremely patient with our large families when it came to large group pictures and managed everyone in a loving but authoritative manner. All members of the wedding party enjoyed working with her. Her social media presence allowed us to get sneak peeks of our photographs as she shared them on Instagram and Facebook. This left us wanting more and more because those little glimpses were gorgeous! We were thrilled when we got our images back and were blown away by how beautiful they are. She captured every moment of that day and the editing was amazing. We can't wait to work with Megan again in the future for mini family sessions! Highly recommend her to everyone for any of their photography needs!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

When we began planning our wedding, Megan was an obvious choice of a photographer, as she is a friend of ours. With that said, she did an exquisite job throughout the day. She made us laugh and captured the true essence of "us" as a couple (we're quite quirky, and she brought that out and captured it perfectly). After the wedding, she released a few teaser photos, which was an awesome touch and made us that much more excited to see all of them! Once our photos were done, all I can say is wow. They are better than I could have anticipated. She truly made our day that much more special and I would absolutely recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2017

Megan and her second shooter were wonderful. i couldn't have asked for a better experience with our wedding photographer! Megan has an amazing ability to put nervous brides at ease - it was very important to me that I was able to connect with my photographer, and it was effortless with her. She's experienced, outrageously talented, and made everyone feel comfortable and calm on our wedding day. The pictures were absolutely stunning - she captured our hearts in her photos, and I will treasure them forever.

Sent on 08/07/2017