E. Henigan Studios Reviews

E. Henigan Studios 3
E. Henigan Studios 4
E. Henigan Studios 5

Ashleigh · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Great talent & overall great person!

We used Erin for a mini session for some engagement photos to have options for our save the dates. We enjoyed working with her since she made us feel comfortable, she was flexible and she made the entire process feel seamless and fun. We are bummed we did not find her sooner when we were originally searching for our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kristin Heath · Married on 10/12/2019

Pictures Make Lasting Memories!

After all the time, planning, and money is spent, pictures are the thing you have to look back on to remember your most special day! The first time I spoke with Erin Henigan, I knew she was the one! She loves what she does and it really shows in her work. She has a great personality, is very professional, and personable at the same time. Erin made me feel very comfortable in boudoir, bridal, and wedding day photos. She has the confidence that she can get every shot you want and it actually happens!! Her timing is spot on and gets the job done in a timely and pleasant manner. She has done this so long that she has a niche for knowing how to calm a bride down and let them know it’s going to be alright! Erin includes a dramatic look in her photos which is a favorite of mine! Whether it be in the rain, dark, sunset, and more! Erin knows how to make a person look amazing in a photo as well. She pays attention to body shape, face, and angles that accent the person for an incredible photo. This woman was 34 weeks pregnant at my wedding and got on the floor at my reception for photos. She also got her feet completely muddy outside in the dirt to capture my most favorite memories of being alone with my husband for pictures after all the stress and craziness of being surrounded by so many loved ones. She is easy to get along with and understanding and professional when it comes to listening to her clients. Please check her work out! I would highly recommend her! I am very happy and grateful that I chose her as my professional wedding photographer. I promise when I have babies I’ll be going back for a photo shoot! Thank you so much Erin!!! We love and adore you!!
    -Jhonny and Kristin-10/12/2019-Champagne Manor

E. Henigan Studios 6
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2019

Erin took sme me engagement photos for my fiancé and I a few weeks back and I am obsessed! Erin is not only a very talented photographer but she’s also super kind. She came over preschoot to help us pick out outfits and recommend he perfect person for makeup! The day was scorching (95 degrees) so she offered to change dates to make us feel the most comfortable - which was just so nice of her!! Just look at these photos! I highly recommend her!

E. Henigan Studios 7
    E. Henigan Studios 8
    E. Henigan Studios 9
    Sent on 06/21/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2019

Erin just shot some engagement pictures for us in Uptown Charlotte this weekend. She is AMAZING! My fiancé is not a fan of photos, but Erin made us both feel super comfortable the entire time. She assisted in helping me pick out outfits to make sure all of our photos would flow together. She also took time out of her schedule to scope out spots in Uptown that would make the biggest impact. Erin was professional, responsive, and fun—we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. No more than 4 hours later, I was getting sneak peeks. We can’t wait to see the rest of our photos! To any CLT brides out there, we recommend E. Henigan Studios!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • notoriousbec

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

Erin did our engagement photos for us and I could not be happier! We took our photos around Uptown Charlotte and she did an amazing job of finding the perfect spots to shoot us in. She made us feel very comfortable and kept us laughing the whole session! Our photos are beautiful. I can not thank Erin enough and would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Angela · Married on 10/13/2018

My fiancé and I can’t thank Erin enough for the amazing engagement pictures she took of us!! She is absolutely AMAZING! All of our photos look so natural but it is all Erin. She is full of creative ideas and made us both feel very comfortable the entire time. She even gave us a protein bar so we wouldn’t be hangry. Erin gives the full experience; she even came over to help us pick out our outfits. I cannot wait to shoot my bridal portraits with her!

E. Henigan Studios 10
    E. Henigan Studios 11
    E. Henigan Studios 12
    Sent on 06/16/2018

Stacie · Married on 09/03/2018

Erin was amazing to work with! My fiancé and I always feel so awkward when we have professional photos taken. Erin, from the get go, made it so much fun and the process laid back. She was very easy to work with, had fun ideas, and listened to what we felt comfortable with. She was flexible to work with and was able to work around our hectic schedule. I felt I could text her with any questions I had leading up to the shoot and she was very quick to respond. The photo shoot was amazing and we had a blast. She was transparent about her timeline in getting out photos back to us and even shared fun "sneak peeks" for us to see! Once we received the photos back from our shoot I was in love. They were amazing!! She captured the most perfect backgrounds and moments between my fiancé I. I'm seriously in love with every photo that she took. I want her to come out and shoot my destination wedding! Seriously though, she has amazing taken and is very easy to work with.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Erin is such a pleasure to work with. Her professionalism is second to none. She did an amazing job not only capturing the moment in our photos but the feeling as well. She is so reliable and easy to work with i cannot wait to use her again.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2018

I highly recommend Erin to anyone, but especially people who are shyer or more hesitant when a camera is around. Not only does she have a great eye, she has the ability to make people feel comfortable and at ease. Her bright personality and willingness to cater shoots to the personalities and interests of her subjects make her really stand out in her field. Erin has the ability to capture candid moments in between beautifully staged shots and brings out the best in her subjects.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

E. Henigan Studios did an absolutely AMAZING job on our engagement pictures! My fiance is extremely shy and was nervous about having pictures done, but Erin put us right at ease and made us feel so comfortable. She exceeded our expectations and was able to capture our personalities, was creative, and we had a blast! My fiance and I can't wait for the opportunity to work with her again!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Mario · Married on 05/11/2017

Erin's flexibility, eye for the moment, preparation, and organization are second to none! She makes, what is usually a crazy day, an awesome experience. She seamlessly meshes with the atmosphere and the photos always come out AMAZING! My wife and I could not have asked for a better photographer experience.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kerri · Married on 04/02/2017

Love working with Erin. So fun, yet professional. Couldn't run 3 businesses without her help!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Michael · Married on 01/07/2017

I had a great experience with both Erin and her second photographer! They were very easy to work with and had a lot of great ideas for pictures. I wish we would have had more time before the ceremony for pictures with the wedding party, but our time was limited. I would certainly use their services again in the future!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2016

She made our day amazing, and I truly couldn't recommend anyone better. Best investment I could of made as a bride. Our pictures showed the perfect example of our love, and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Amy · Married on 06/07/2015

I am very happy with my choice to work with E. Henigan Studios! I worked with Erin and an assistant, who both were extremely conscientious of my requests and truly understood what I was I wanted. They spent time with me to make sure I'd be getting what I wanted, and I felt like they really went above and beyond to make it happen. They were great at accommodating my requests for "candid" style photos and amazing at guiding guests for posed formal photos. They even agreed to stay overtime when we were running a little behind schedule. Our photos were delivered early and better than we could have imagined! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Maria · Married on 06/06/2015

Elaine and Erin were absolutely fabulous! Our wedding took place right on the beach and they were able to capture it perfectly. We took an opportunity to use some of our venues air conditioned inside locations and then a few minutes of beach images after our ceremony (which I never would have thought about doing.) I would happily recommend E. Henigan Studios because they were fun, easy to work with, and made our day really easy on us. Hiring a photographer who you trust was really important to us and we loved them!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2016

While Erin may be a little pricier than other photographers, her quality is well beyond many others that we looked at. She was so professional, kind, and thorough. You only get married once, why not splurge on a photographer who can freeze those moments in time so that that day lives on for eternity. Any photographer can pose a group of people, but it takes a great photographer to capture the emotions of the day. Our grandkids will see the joy, happiness, laughter and tears from that day on our pictures which is something that they would never see our experience with mediocre photos. My grandparents happiness on that day is captured forever, which is something we will cherish after they are gone. I wouldn't hire anyone else for my big day of I could it again! We love Erin!!

Sent on 12/27/2016