Dutch Bloemen Winkel Reviews

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 5
Dutch Bloemen Winkel 6
Dutch Bloemen Winkel 7

Eve · Married on 09/08/2008

I can't say enough good things about Carrie and her team at DBW. I live in England and am from the Midwest, but our wedding was in a small town in New Hampshire where my husband's family live. I had no idea about vendors in the area and was beyond nervous about organizing the wedding from so far away. I knew I wasn't going to be able to meet the florist in person before the wedding, and had a very hard time finding someone who inspired confidence and had also demonstrated creative flair. When I spoke to Carrie I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her. I had a particular "shabby chic" look I wanted to create with the flowers, and Carrie "got" my idea straight away. She had a million good suggestions and was really responsive to the images I emailed. When it got closer to the date and I became nervous about my choices, she was able to reassure me by sending images of what she would order and reminding me that I was safe in her hands! I had a million annoying special requests, such as using a family friend's 100 antique crystal and silver vases which I asked carrie to wash, polish, pack up and ship off after the wedding, and she was always up for whatever challenge I threw at her. She was professional and quick to respond to my emails and calls (very important to me since I was so far away). She was also able to work to my budget and suggest inexpensive but effective solutions to decorating issues. For example, I wanted to create a cozy space in a HUGE tent- the gorgeous fabric draping she put up looked great and didn't cost a fortune. On the day she was calm and efficient. She even put together the corsages and things I forgot to order on the spot when I remembered- 10 minutes before the ceremony started and about 15 minutes after she had already driven off! She came right back and took care of everything. We were so happy with the truly beautiful job she did, and working with her was a pleasure. Carrie went above and beyond for us, smiling the whole time, and our wedding was that much more special for having worked with her.

Sent on 11/13/2008

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2008

Carrie at DBW is fantastic! Professional, flexible and extremely creative! I had a specific vision and she ran with it, far exceeding my expectations! I recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/14/2008

Arley · Married on 08/16/2008

This is the most amazing flower shop I have ever seen. The flowers were georgous and we had no problems at all with this vendor. The owner is very talented in her field and she works with anything. Alos, If you have no ideas, she is great with molding something to fit your own personality. At my wedding, people were amazed with all the flowers/arrangements. Completely blown away.
    The flowers are very fresh and stay nice for a long time. I would definately recommend this vendor to anyone. They are amazing! Its a must!

Stacy · Married on 08/16/2008

Carrie was wonderful!! She did a beautiful job with the wedding flowers and centerpieces. I would recommend he to all of my friends. She was easy to work with and very personable.

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2008

Carrie was so wonderful to work with. She made my wedding exactly what I had pictured. She went way beyond what I could have imagined or asked for, and it all was perfect. Her work is gorgeous, sophisticated, and imaginitive. And her personality was easy to work with. She always responded right away, answered my questions, and was very flexible. I would absolutely recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2008

Danielle · Married on 07/26/2008

Carrie at Dutch Bloemen Winkel was by far the best vendor I had for my wedding. She was very professional and immediately realized my floral vision. I would recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel to anyone! I wish every wedding vendor was as easy to work with!

Katie · Married on 07/12/2008

Carrie was extremely flexible and professional. I changed my mind quite a few times and Carrie was ok with me being so indecisive. Our flowers and decorations ended up being exactly what I wanted!

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2008

Carrie of Dutch Bloeman Winkel is fabulous! Don't let it fool you that she is located in a small town in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Carrie is a first class florist! My wedding bouquet was so beautiful and everyone could not stop commenting on the flowers. It was worth every penny! Carrie was wonderful to work with because she was professional. Carrie worked with me to talk about the types of flowers to use, color scheme, the shape. I gave her two pictures of flower bouquets that I liked - I like the shape of this one and the colors of that one...and she created the most amazing composite of the two photos I showed her. When the type of flower I wanted for my bouquet was not available anymore because of the change in the season, she called me immediately to work with me to find a substitute that would work for me. E-mails were responded to quickly and Carrie was very responsive with sending receipts, the bouquet plan (what flowers, type and color of ribbon, etc.) or any other communication. Carrie also put the flowers on my wedding cake. Since it was the end of the day, Carrie also gave me extra flowers for decorations which became a lifesaver because my outdoor wedding (in a garden) had to be moved inside because of rain. Her generousity helped make the reception and wedding evn more beautiful. I really appreciated that Carrie did not try to push decorations on me and other things that I did not have the budget for- I said I needed a bouquet for me and my bridesmaid and two boutinneres and she still treated me like my business was the most important thing to her.

Sent on 08/31/2008
  • I

Ivory · Married on 04/21/2008

Everything was so perfect and it couldn't have been any better!

Sent on 03/27/2009

Linda · Married on 04/05/2008

Words can not described how pleased we were with this service. Carrie was very easy to work with, the arrangements were quite elegant and everything that day went 100 times better than I ever could have expected.

Her suggestions were wonderful! Prices reasonable. The arrangements were the nicest I have ever seen at a wedding - everything was unique and perfectly placed. Our bouquets were beautiful. She also added flowers to the top of our wedding cake, a great touch. To save a bit, she offered to move the flowers from the church to reception.

My photographer was a recently graduated student who "forgot" to take photos of the flower arrangements. I was so bummed. When I mentioned this to Carrie, she forwarded photos that she had taken of the arrangements. I was very excited!!

Overall I would highly recommend Dutch Bloeman Winkel!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2008

Suzie · Married on 12/15/2007

She was so great! Our arrangements were so professionally done, and we were happy! It looked great.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Absolutely outstanding. Our flowers were perfect and exactly what we wanted. Carrie was receptive and as excited as we were when the flowers came in and started to come together. She communicated every step of the way. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Liz · Married on 07/23/2016

Carrie and Dutch Bloemen Winkel were top notch! Carrie has such a unique vision, and after sitting down with her several months before our wedding, I knew I would not have to worry a thing about flowers AND decorations. I trusted 100% that she and her amazing team would look my wedding look amazing, and be true to my vision, and I was right. The florals were amazing, the details were perfect, and the service was exceptional.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Pam · Married on 08/01/2015

Carrie and her team did the flowers/tent decor for my recent wedding and they nailed it. Everything was perfect, and I absolutely loved my bouquet. I didn't have anything specific in mind when I met with her, but I gave her my budget, description of my color scheme, some likes and dislikes and she did an absolutely fantastic job. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

Carrie and her staff were a huge part of our wedding last June at the Christmas Farm Inn in Jackson. She even coordinated with our bakery so they could create matching flowers for our wedding cake! I could not have been happier with the arrangements she provided for the arbor, the reception hall, the centerpieces...everything was just beyond anything I could have imagined and absolutely perfect. I went into our first meeting knowing only roughly what I wanted, and left feeling completely confident that even if we didn't say another word to each other before the wedding she'd be more than capable of creating something gorgeous. She was communicative, accommodating, flexible, and wonderfully easy to work with. We don't live in NH, so it was necessary to do as much of the planning as possible long distance, and with Carrie it simply could not have been easier. I even still have the adorable succulents she used in my bouquet, we potted them the next day and they're thriving a year later!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Absolutely wonderful job with our flowers. Highly recommended, and Carrie is a lovely person!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Carrie Scribner from Dutch Bloemen Winkel is creative in everything she does! She seemed to envision exactly what I wanted during our first meeting and from that point on, I was never disappointed by one single thing. Carrie's dedication to her craft is undeniable and we are so grateful to have had such an incredible team working for us on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Angela · Married on 06/11/2011

I hired Carrie for my June 2011 wedding at an Inn in Maine. At our first consultation with Carrie, I knew right away that we were on the same page. She absolutely understood my rustic theme and was a pleasure to work through ideas with. Carrie had wonderful suggestions that really added to the details of the wedding, including cute fabric for an aisle runner and drink/favor tablecloth. Dutch Bloemen Winkel provide our wedding party flowers, ceremony flowers, tent lanterns, and reception flowers, including individual daisies for each napkin, center pieces, and various other table flowers. When we compared prices we were shocked with how reasonable Dutch Bloemen Winkel was. Dutch Bloemen Winkel was able to provide everything we wanted plus delivery for less than the cost for only wedding party flowers and center pieces at another florist in North Conway.

On the day of the wedding, the flowers were wonderful. The bouquets were just as I imagined them and I loved the white flowers in mason jars that lined the ceremony aisle. The flowers all looked very fresh.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Laura · Married on 06/26/2010

Dutch Bloeman Winkel and Carrie are fabulous! Carrie was very attentive and flexible from the initial consultation through our big day and I couldn't have been happier with the results! The tent looked amazing with latenrs and bolts of fabric draped from the ceiling and the flowers themselves were breathtaking! I'd wholeheartedly recommend Carrie and Dutch Bloeman Winkel to any bride-to-be!! :-)

Sent on 08/11/2010

Kimberly · Married on 08/01/2009

Cari was an absolute joy! She took some visions that I had, and put them to life with her own fantastic eye. She made our wedding look like a fairy tale. We are both so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Mary · Married on 09/06/2008

Very professional with lots of individual care.

Sent on 11/13/2008

Erin · Married on 07/26/2008

Carrie did a wonderful job not only with our flowers but capturing what we wanted with our floral decorations. She also was great working with our budget. The flowers, both displays and bouquets, were beautiful. We would highly recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Carrie is fantastic. She is super busy and in high demand, so do not panic if she is not in regular contact--Carrie will kill it! Having seen her photos online, my fiance and I met with Carrie only once for a consultation and then left everything in her hands. She did not disappoint--our flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined! I highly recommend Carrie.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2013

Carrie was wonderful to work with and very talented in creating beautiful arrangements. I didn't know exactly what I wanted in terms of flowers and decorations, but I described other elements of my wedding and what I wanted the feel to be like. The arrangements turned out beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I would have preferred a bit more purple as that was a main color of my wedding, but I think it depends on what's available/what's in season. She was also very flexible when the night before, we decided we wanted our reception to be inside as the weather was going to be a bit on the chilly side. She also worked closely with our venue, which took some stress off of me. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2013

meredith · Married on 10/09/2010

Carrie did a great job for our wedding! Really helped pull my vision together and is creative and talented at what she does!

Sent on 10/16/2010