Dutch Bloemen Winkel Reviews

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 5
Dutch Bloemen Winkel 6
Dutch Bloemen Winkel 7

Betty-Jo · Married on 05/20/2013

We planned on eloping in the White Mountains in a very spur of the moment way. I contacted several florists in the area and Carrie very promptly took my call and answered all of my questions. She was extremely helpful, patient (yes I changed my mind and called her back shortly after I spoke with her to change my bouquet). Carrie was gracious, sweet and completely accommodating. Being that I contacted her at the start of the busy wedding season, she managed to squeeze me in. I am forever thankful for that. She made me a beautiful bouquet of peonies better than I imagined. She even went above and beyond to do this on the only day the flower shop is closed and offered to bring the flowers to me. That is beyond customer service in this day and age. I was beyond happy and would highly recommend Carrie and her staff at Dutch Bloemen Winkel to assist in any floral needs that you may have.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Katie · Married on 03/23/2013

From the moment we met with Carrie, I knew our wedding was going to be spectacular. She is so passionate about her work and dedicated to interpreting your vision. She has terrific ideas and knew exactly what we were looking for - rustic simplicity - and executed it perfectly!

The bouquets, the boutonniere, the centerpieces, and the ceremony decor were all simply stunning. More importantly, having Carrie on-site to help set everything up (including placecards, table numbers, other decorations, etc.) was a dream come true so then I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Carrie is a floral genius and I would strongly recommend her to future brides looking to have a breathtaking wedding with flawless execution.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Carrie did a beautiful job and everyone loved my bouquet and all the flowers. She stayed in our budget and was fantastic! We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Linda · Married on 10/20/2012

Carrie and her team created gorgeous flowers and decor for my daughter's fall wedding. Everything was perfect, and working with Carrie was a pleasure. She promptly answered our questions, helped us work through getting what we wanted while sticking to our budget, and left no doubt that she would pull it all together beautifully. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 12/22/2012
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 10/07/2012

Carrie is AMAZING! We were psyched to have her as our florist. We just told her what our vision was and let her create and the flowers were just gorgeous! Her designs were right in line with what we were looking for only more beautiful that we could have pictured.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2012

Working with Carrie at Dutch Bloemen Winkle was wonderful! She happily took my request of "flowers in several shades of purples with curled fiddleheads" and made bouquets that were even more beautiful than I pictured they would be. I loved that I was able to trust her 100% to make my vision a reality. I would recommend her to anybody, anytime!

Sent on 12/11/2012

I didn't know the first thing about flowers when I went for my consultation. All I brought was one photo of my vision and Carrie ran with it. When the bouquets were brought in to the bridal sweet the morning of my wedding I was speechless. The arrangements were incredible, beyond what I expected. The service was friendly, professional, and exceptional. I felt like my wedding was the full center of attention for Dutch Bloemen Winkel, even though I was aware they were delivering flowers to another wedding after mine.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Caroline · Married on 09/22/2012

Carrie and her team are simply the best. She has a vision like no one I've ever seen. She was able to look at a few photos and turn them into a beautiful work of art. She was able to take my color scheme and theme and create the most magical wedding I could have ever asked for. She was very hands on, attentive, and just so creative. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our flowers and decorations and I was very proud to say it was all because of Dutch bloemen winkel! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Michele · Married on 08/18/2012

Carrie was amazing. Her vision was right on and her creativity was wonderful.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Molly · Married on 07/21/2012

Dutch Bloemen Winkel did a spectacular job on our Wedding, Church, Cake and Reception flowers. The Bridal bouquet was lovely and delicate and wild looking- just what I had hoped for. We had a few ideas and Carrie and her exceptional team did more than bring them to life! The day was a dream come true. She’s really fun to work with, the shop is adorable and once we meet I knew I could just relax. I knew whatever she did would turn out beautifully and it truly was lovely- down to the last petal.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Crystal · Married on 05/05/2012

My Wedding was amazing only because of Dutch Bloeman Winkel. To this day the most beautiful flower arrangements I've ever seen! DBW has such a professional, fun, kind team. Carrie Is one of the most creative people I've ever met. Meeting her was truly a dream come true for me!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Evelyn · Married on 02/04/2012

To write that Carrie Scribner is a talented professional, doesn't even begin to cover the extent of her skills and imagination. My husband and I were married almost a year ago, but because we were overseas, we could not celebrate properly. We decided to throw a weekend-long party at the Notchland Inn in northern New Hampshire in Feb. 2012 and the innkeeper recommended Carrie. I feel so incredibly lucky to have found her. Our first meeting to discuss the event details was great - she listened very carefully to what I was hoping to do, was full of creative ideas, and was incredibly sweet throughout. In the coming weeks, we succeeded in sorting out all the details perfectly. She did an incredible* job with the flowers - every single bloom was at its peak and no detail was forgotten (from color and flower preferences, to the overall style I was going for, to the details around linens for the tables, candles incorporated into the arrangements, hangtags for the arrangements we gave to each of our guests… the list is a long one and she did every single part of it perfectly). I was floored - as were all of our guests. I can't recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel enough.

Sent on 02/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Carrie Scribner of Dutch Bloemenwinkel! She is a true talent and an absolute joy to work with. After just our first meeting, I knew she could take my vision comprised of mostly how I wanted my wedding to feel and bring it to life. On our wedding day, I had the MOST beauftiful bouquet of flowers I had ever seen and every detail from the church flowers to the bridesmaids' bouquets to the arrangements on the tables were amazing! Carrie was always quick to respond to my emails and was super flexible with alterations to our flower order. I would HIGHLY recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel to anyone- you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Kim · Married on 11/11/2011

Carrie was so wonderful to work with. She's very creative, and made everything so easy for me. I live in MA and was married in Jackson, NH. We had most of our communication through email, and Carrie was very quick with all of her responses and ideas. I was able to communicate the feel I wanted for my wedding, and Carrie came through 100%. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers, centerpieces and mantel displays were. Carrie also recommeded The Vintage Baking Co. in town based on her own personal experience which was also wonderful and they were able to work together with each other without my having to back up to Jackson for some deliveries from DBW to Vintage.

Sent on 11/29/2011

The · Married on 09/04/2011

Dutch Bloemen Winkel did a wonderful job with my wedding bouquets! Carrie was very flexible and helped me set everything up through email (since I live all the way in RI!) She had delivered them on the day of the wedding and they were beautiful :) I would definitely recommend this florist to future brides!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Dan · Married on 08/06/2011

Amazing - they did everything exactly the way we wanted, gave us great suggestions when we werent sure what we wanted, and were so incredibly flexible about making adjustments at the last minute - again, they were amazing!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Ann · Married on 07/09/2011

Carrie is a "must have" at your wedding!! Carrie really knows her stuff, or should I say flowers!! She recently did our Jully 2011 wedding at the White Mountain Hotel. I do not know the first thing about flowers. When I first met with Carrie I could tell she had the knack for this and I only needed to pick out a few things. I left everything else up to her. WOW WOW WOW!!! she did an amazing job with everything. Thank you Carrie you made our day BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 08/18/2011

lisa · Married on 06/25/2011

Carrie did a truly wonderful job on flowers and decorations for our wedding. We wanted something "rustic elegant" and the result was perfect. She did flowers for the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, ceremony, dinner, and reception. She added many decorative details that created exactly the feeling we wanted. AND she was super easy to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Jenna · Married on 05/21/2011

Carrie was great from the very first meeting. She is super personable, very knowledgeable, and was open to funky and fun ideas. I wanted a smaller bouquet and she was totally okay with it being smaller than the norm. She was very responsive via e-mail and phone about changes and new details as things evolved. She set up my ceremony and reception area with decorations as well as flowers and everything looked great. I ended up with beautiful colorful flower arrangements of pussy willows, tulips, craspedia, and ranunculas in my bouquets and table arrangements and fiddlehead boutonnieres. The parents corsages were also beautiful. I couldn't recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel more - they are great!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

Carrie at Dutch Bloeman Winkel was the best! She put together the most beautiful arrangements on budget. She loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Sent on 12/05/2011
  • ecasey

Eileen · Married on 05/09/2011

Carrie from Dutch Bloemenwinkel was a PHENOMENAL florist! She was great from the beginning, and really took time to meet with us and get to know us, and figure out what we wanted. She gave us beautiful ceremony decorations, and the centerpieces for the reception were beyond gorgeous. I could not have asked for anything more! I would say that we did spend more than we were anticipating on flowers, but I think we really got what we paid for. We also got linens from her as well, and they were beautiful as well. The bouquets were perfect, all the details were just ... perfect! Couldn't be happier with the service and the work she did!

Sent on 09/08/2011
  • I

Andrea · Married on 04/09/2011

I was very excited about the flowers, because I couldn't really visualize how they would look. I knew Carrie would do a great job based on her portfolio and I talked with her about what I liked and didn't like. When she brought them to us the day of all I could do was hug her, the bouquets she made were absolutely stunning. All the boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful too, but the bouquets were breathtaking! I had my Mom preserve mine while we were away on our honeymoon, because I can't bear to part with it! To top it all off Carrie is so kind, a really great vendor to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2011

Priscilla · Married on 09/18/2010

Carrie Scribner of Dutch Bloemen Winkel is the most talented florist I have ever met. We were fortunate enough to have her work with us for our wedding and I am thankful she was available. She helped pull the whole look of our wedding together with her talent and vision. I don't know too much about flowers, but after having met with Carrie and seeing her portfolio, I knew she was the florist we wanted to work with. Not only were the flowers for the ceremony and reception beautiful, but she added lighting and did valance covers for our reception area, which were the final touches needed to make, an already pretty reception venue, spectacular. We also asked Carrie to drop flowers for the wedding party and family off in several locations prior to the reception, as we were doing all of our formal photos prior to the reception, and she had everything dropped off exactly when she said she would. If you are fortunate enough to snag Dutch Bloemen Winkel as the florist for your wedding, I strongly recommend doing so! Sincerely, Priscilla

Sent on 10/03/2010

sheila · Married on 08/28/2010

Carrie was by far the easiest and best vendor I worked with. Her ideas are fresh and original and she respected our budget while providing beautiful flowers. She is very easy to communicate and work with, answering e mails and phone calls promptly! I would recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Kelly · Married on 08/28/2010

Carrie is amazing! I immediately loved her sense of style, color, and floral designs the first time we met. We talked about my high-level vision for the style of the wedding and and then I felt completely comfortable leaving all the details up to her. On top of being an incredibly designer and decorator, she is super organized and easy to work and communicate with. We planned our wedding in a short timeline and it was a huge relief for me to work with someone who could take an idea and run with it and I never had to check-in with her or wonder how the planning stages were going. Carrie went out of her way to make sure all the details were perfect and I loved how it all turned out! I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/08/2011