Dutch Bloemen Winkel Reviews

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 5
Dutch Bloemen Winkel 6
Dutch Bloemen Winkel 7

Elaine · Married on 09/13/2014

Carrie at Dutch Bloemen Winkel was wonderful! She created the most perfect display of flowers for over wedding. What I envisioned really did become a reality! We received a lot of comments on our bouquets and arrangements, and many people took centerpieces home because they just loved them so much! We would recommend Carrie's services to anyone planning a wedding!!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2014

Carrie and her staff did an absolutely amazing job with our flowers. She brought my ideas to life and they came out absolutely beautiful!! She was so kind and helpful, we were so lucky!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Katie · Married on 08/30/2014

Words cannot describe the incredible floral work done by Carrie and her staff at Dutch Bloemen Winkel. Her talent, expertise and creativity made our wedding day absolutely beautiful. Not only did she do such a wonderful job our bouquets, floral arrangements and centerpieces as expected of a wedding florist.. she went totally above and beyond, decorating the tent ceiling, the cake, the isle & gazebo making sure every detail was exactly as we discussed. I put full trust in Carrie to make our event beautiful and she exceeded all our expectations from start to finish. Her work was truly amazing. During our meetings I would sit there trying to describe a certain "look" we were going for and she would come up with something right there on the spot that was exactly as I was envisioning. She is a miracle worker! Not only that but she was there throughout the day (behind the scenes) shifting flowers from the ceremony to the reception, delivering our bouquets and making sure everything looked gorgeous. THANK YOU to Carrie, her amazing staff and Dutch Bloemen Winkel for making our wedding day stress-free and flawless.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Carrie the owner was magical. She just understood from the beginning the wants and hopes of the bride. She went above and beyond all expectations. We were so blown away with her talents.

The best of the bests.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Jacqui · Married on 08/23/2014

I used Dutch Bloemen Winkel for my wedding flowers and absolutely loved them! The owner, Carrie is friendly and professional. She really listened to what I wanted and was a pleasure to work with. Her flower shop is what you imagine when you think about picking out your flowers for your wedding... She also has two frenchies in the shop which is just an adorable little bonus when you visit. The flowers were delivered on time and far exceeded my expectations. When I look at my wedding photos, I am reminded how beautiful my flowers were and how much I loved them. I received many compliments on my bouquet through out my wedding day. I would definitely recommend using Dutch Bloem Winkel for any event you need flowers for.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Carrie was wonderful! Always cheerful and ready to help make the wedding just the way the bride wanted it to be. This included decorating the tent, setting up a lovely (not hokey) candy bar, and providing fresh flower bouquets and table centerpieces
    In addition, Carrie and her shop are masterful designers. The flowers were very fresh and fragrant! The bride was especially pleased with her bouquet as Carrie was able to locate peonies in August--the flowers came farther than any guest (and we had guests from all over the US)! Thank you Dutch Bloemen Winkel and Carrie for making my daughter's dreams come to life!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

We loved Carrie and her crew. We researched florists and for some reason, the florist was the hardest for us to feel comfortable with.. but after speaking with Carrie we finally felt comfortable with her service, quality, and professional skills to produce exactly what we wanted (even if we weren't sure what we really wanted other than color scheme!) She will follow up closer to the wedding date and on the wedding date, she was on time and the flowers were all amazing! She is so easy to work with and we recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2014

stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Carrie at Dutch Bloemenwinkel created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding at Hardy Farm in Fryeburg, Maine. We were planning our Maine wedding from NYC but Carrie was always available to us when we needed her. We met with her a few times in person and shared a few ideas of what we were thinking and she made it all come to life, but even better than we could have imagined. She filled 84 various shaped vases with peonies, fresh lavender, and other assorted greenery. She also created beautifully wrapped fresh lavender bouquets for the bridesmaids and an absolutely perfect bride’s bouquet. It was everything I dreamed and more. I can’t speak highly enough of Carrie and her team. I wish I could keep the flowers forever, but photos will have to do!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Hallory · Married on 06/07/2014

Dutch Bloemen Winkel was great! Carrie is super helpful during the planning and also was very flexible with all of the changes that we wanted to make throughout the year. The price is right, the flowers were beautiful, and she and her crew did an amazing job on our tent! I definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2014

Carrie was awesome! She is very passionate about what she does and it reflects in her work. I only had the chance to meet with her once because I don't live locally, but from that one meeting she was able to grasp what I was looking for and everything turned out beautifully! From the ceremony and reception decor to the boutonnieres and bouquets, everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Katherine · Married on 02/14/2014

The owner, Carrie, was wonderful to work with. Carrie made planning what kind of flowers my bouquet would have very easy and pleasant. Carrie was prompt with responding to my request and emails. I was amazed at how beautiful my wedding bouquet looked. It was breathtaking, elegant and simply stunning. I would highly reccommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 02/26/2014

alison · Married on 02/08/2014

Carrie took my unique vision and created floral masterpieces! I never had to worry about my decor with her at the helm. I got more compliments on the flowers from guests than almost any other part of the wedding weekend. The flowers were amazing and by the end Carrie felt like a friend.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Heidi · Married on 10/26/2013

Carrie and her team were absolutely amazing. Her decorations and floral arrangements were better than I had ever expected and made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Alison · Married on 10/19/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Carrie! She was so great to work with and did an amazing job on our flowers. We had a really tight budget and she still created the most beautiful bouquets and pumpkin centerpieces!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Kate · Married on 10/05/2013

Everything Carrie does is amazing. She is professional, fun, and so much more than a florist. I gave her a few pictures and ideas and she was able to create the exact look and feel that I wanted at my wedding. She even threw together boutineers I had forgotten on the order at the last minute.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Katy · Married on 10/05/2013

Absolutely love Carrie and her team. They created the most beautiful flower arrangements I could have ever imagined. Her creativity and quality are amazing and she is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Caryl · Married on 09/28/2013

Carrie was absolutely the best! Attention to detail was amazing....flowers were so beautiful.... she did an amazing job for the wedding of my daughter. I highly recommend Carrie

Sent on 12/08/2013

melissa · Married on 09/28/2013

Carrie and her staff are absolutely AMAZING!! Carrie is very creative and will bring your vision beyond anything you could imagine! Every detail of my wedding decor/flowers is everything I have every dreamed of. She is very kind-hearted and will not disappoint! She can do anything!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Working with Carrie at Dutch Bloemen Winkel was a dream! She sat down with my fiancee and I to discuss our preferences, and she replicated the photos we showed her to a T! The care that she put in to staying in contact with us and following up on any questions we had was tremendous! The price was more than fair, and the service was top notch. It was worth the drive up to her shop in NH. I highly recommend her for any bride-to-be!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Lorin · Married on 09/08/2013

Carrie was such a delight to work with! She had my vision perfected in my flower arrangements! I would tell anyone to use Carrie!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2013

My husband and I eloped in NH (we're from RI) in September. As we arrived to the inn we were staying at, I realized in horror that I had forgotten my bouquet! When I asked for a reputable florist in the area I was referred to Dutch Bloemen Winkel and was somewhat taken aback by the name. I'm so glad we went anyway because not only was my bouquet GORGEOUS but the whole experience there was incredible! For starters, the entire community loves this flower shop and it's clear that they're respected. While we were there school was letting out and children were coming over (it's next door) and playing with mascots Tulip and Toad, the florist's adorable brindled French bulldogs. The woman who helped us was adorable and so sweet. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL (very simple and rustic with sunflowers) and was done very quickly (about 10 minutes) at the last minute. It also only cost $30 and I was anticipating spending a lot more so that was awesome!

The only thing you need to keep in mind is that the GPS is really crazy up there. We actually drove over an hour out of the way because the GPS was taking us to the wrong address. We called and were given good directions so if you're confused at all, definitely call first.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jill · Married on 08/24/2013

There is really nothing else we can say that hasn’t already been said by previous reviewers.  Carrie is truly the best, and was one of the best choices we made with regards to our wedding.  Right when we met her, she made us feel comfortable and the conversation was easy.  Neither of us really knew what exactly we wanted for our flowers, but she asked the perfect questions and had ideas for us immediately.  While the initial price scared us a little, she worked with us until we were all comfortable – and we knew that Carrie’s knowledge and style would help us more than anything.  She, more or less, turned into our wedding coordinator when there was some turnover at our wedding venue; if we ever had a question, the first thing that came to mind was “Let’s ask Carrie”.  When the wedding day came, the flowers were perfect.  We had unusual, hand-made centerpieces that she was happy to work with and made them better than we ever expected.  If you are getting married within her radius of travel, there are really no other options for your florist – you will never regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Leah · Married on 08/10/2013

Carrie and the entire staff at Dutch Bloemen Winkel were absolutely amazing! We loved our flowers and all of our guests said how beautiful they were. Our wedding was about three hours from where we live so most of the communication was either done over the phone or via email. Carrie was always responsive and available to answer any questions or concerns. I don't have a single creative bone in my body and Carrie helped me every step of the way to create a beautiful wedding. From the colors of the flowers, to the vases, ribbons, and the flowers on our cake, Carrie was able to pull all of my thoughts into one beautiful and cohesive look. She is incredibly talented, professional, and just plain nice! I would absolutely recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel to any of my friends and family. They're the best!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Christa · Married on 06/29/2013

Carrie was extremely helpful and listened to what I wanted during our first meeting. I told her I wanted something simple and not too expensive using certain colored flowers. She immediately had ideas on which types of flowers would be in bloom during the time of my wedding and proved to me how knowledgeable she was. The flowers came out beautiful and we were very pleased with what Carrie put together! They also did a very nice job hanging the colorful lanterns in the barn for my reception. Overall, I would definitely recommend Carrie and her team to everyone!! Thank you!! :)

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 06/29/2013

I can not say enough about Carrie! The flowers she arranged for our wedding were perfect. Carrie really works with you to help create your vision for your wedding. The flowers were so beautiful! She is by far the best in the valley! You will be worry free if you go with Carrie at the Dutch Bloemen Winkel!

Sent on 08/06/2013