Dutch Bloemen Winkel Reviews

154 | Jackson, NH

154 Reviews for Dutch Bloemen Winkel

• Darcy

Darcy Baggett · Married on 08/08/2020

Gorgeous, creative flowers and excellent service!

Dutch Bloemen Winkle was amazing, so look no further for your floral needs! The service was personalized, organized, and flexible. The shop is cute and so are the owner's dogs -- we wanted to use them as ring bearers. :) Carrie, the owner, is very careful about understanding exactly what you want from color, to design, to textures and/or favorite flower types. Our floral arrangements were better than we imagined - simply stunning. Carrie even brought some over to the local bakery (Autumn Nomad) to add to the top of our cake. Beautiful! Can't ask for better service or design.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Dutch Bloemen Winkel's reply:

Thanks for the stellar review! We so loved being a part of your special day! You looked stunning!!! Congratulations! XOXO

Katie Lyons · Married on 07/10/2020

Christmas Farm Inn brides!

I eloped at the Christmas Farm Inn and this florist supplied our flowers (bouquet+boutonniere) I gave a couple of ideas for flowers and colors, and we received the most beautiful arrangements. My bouquet was beyond anything I'd imagined! If you are considering the Christmas Farm Inn elopement, you will have the most amazing flowers!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Fallon Ago · Married on 11/16/2019

Fallon/Ago wedding 11/16/19

Carrie and her Flower Fairies at Dutch Bloemen Winkel are amazing! From the first time I met her I knew she was excellent at her job and really loves what she does. I shared picture and my ideas with her and she went above and beyond. They came and set everything up for us and it was so beautiful. I cannot thank Carrie and her team enough. She also worked with Autumn Nomad (Cake Artist) to add flowers to our cake, which also came out beautiful. I highly recommend going to Dutch Bloemen Winkel for your flowers and more! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Dutch Bloemen Winkel's reply:

Ahhhhh!! Thanks for the review! This was the best thing to receive today! I can't believe what super heroes you were to be outside for so long for pictures : ) XOXO
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey McGlinchey · Married on 10/19/2019

Impressive work!

Carrie and her team were incredible. We are so happy we chose this florist for our wedding. Carrie turned our conference room ballroom into an absolute dream reception area. This flowers were also spectacular, just what we envisioned. The flowers still look great two weeks out!! I am SO happy we chose Dutch bloemen winkel.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

Carrie and her staff were hands down AMAZING!!!! I was blown away by everything she did for my wedding day! I’m not a flower person and I absolutely loved everything she did!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Dutch Bloemen Winkel's reply:

What an amazing day you two had! ❤️ That view at Whitney’s Inn is beautiful. Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with all the special floral details!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2019

Best of the Best!

Carrie was one of our Jackson Dream Team members that we assembled for our wedding this fall. I found wedding planning to be overwhelming and didn't handle it with grace. The second we sat down with Carrie that all changed. I immediately felt like she could read my mind and had a 1000% handle on my vision. Not sure how she does it folks!! Come September, 11 months later, boy did she deliver. We had the most floral that pulled together all of the little details we mentioned during our meeting - even better than we expected! Our venue asked me if they could use the photos from our wedding of Carrie's work for their marketing materials. THAT is saying something! On top of the amazing floral design. I felt like I had an all-star professional in my corner during the planning process and the day of our big day. I had a final touch base with Carrie and her team and even mentioned a few last minute requests and they completely took care of it all, with enthusiasm. THAT is what a bride needs on her side. Not only are you paying for floral, set up and the design, but you are also hiring a caring professional to be on your side during a pretty stressful time. Summary: Our vision was perfectly executed, the end product exceeded all of our expectations AND any problems that came up day of were solved for us without question. You won't regret working with this amazing team and their fearless leader!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Philips · Married on 09/01/2019

Carrie and her team brought the barn to life!

I cannot imagine a more talented bunch of florists who were so enthusiastic to work with the space and props that we had. Just wow. I walked into the barn and instantly cried because it was so light and filled with love, care and flowers. I gave virtually no direction to them as I completely trusted their expertise and the results were amazing. I am so glad to have used Dutch Bloemen Winkel as our florist. They took care to source locally and really make the space glow with beauty.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Dutch Bloemen Winkel's reply:

Your day was one of the most beautiful and emotional wedding days myself and staff will ever be a part of! We love you, your caught in time farm house and amazing family! XO Carrie
  • Courtney

Courtney Banzhoff · Married on 08/24/2019

Enchanting

Loved everything that Carrie did for our wedding!!Absolutely fabulous job !!!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Team of Flower Fairies

Carrie and her team are simply amazing. They transformed our venue into the most breathtaking, elegant, and whimsical scene. They handled everything from linens, finding us the perfect wood head table to fine details around the whole venue and did not miss a beat. Our wedding would have not been a wedding without her design and artistic flair, she made it PERFECT and all come together. We highly recommend this lovely shop, you will not be disappointed!! They are extremely professional and care about getting your day to be exactly what you want! We love Dutch Bloeman Winkel.

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2019

Shinnick Wedding

Absolute joy to work with! Carrie was very responsive and made my vision reality. The flowers were extremely fresh and made the entire room smell amazing. The eucalyptus table runners were exactly what i wanted and the bouquets were even better. I would highly recommend using them! Thanks again Dutch Bloemen Winkel :-)

Sent on 05/31/2019

Dutch Bloemen Winkel's reply:

Jordan - It was our absolute pleasure!! So happy for you both!! You had the most fragrant day with all the eucalyptus and hyacinth : ) XOXOXO
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Floral perfection

I live in the area where the Dutch Bloemenwinkel is, so I know that Carrie does such a beautiful job - but she blew me away with my wedding flowers. All I told her was what our colors were and that I didn't want sunflowers in my arrangements. I gave her free reign to create beauty with whatever flowers she had available to her at the time. STUNNING. It broke my heart to have to leave the flowers at home while we went on our honeymoon because I just wanted to keep staring at them - so beautiful. I knew she was good, but this was AMAZING. I would recommend her to anyone because as far as florists go, Carrie and her team are better than the best.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Dutch Bloemen Winkel's reply:

Thank you for giving us the free reign to be so creative! We absolutely were in love with what we created and are over the moon that they made your day so special! XOXO

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

What more can be said about this amazing florist? I may have been a bride but I'm also a wedding professional and I knew from the start that I wanted Carrie and her crew to do my flowers despite our venue being 2.5 hours away. I often give them free reign on designing any flowers I pick up from them and did much the same with these arrangements. I just asked for Sunflowers and something complementary to go with them. They worked with us to package the flowers for transport, created a boutonniere for my husband using a Lego figure and we couldn't have been happier. A week+ later and the arrangements still look great.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Gill · Married on 03/24/2018

I could go on for pages with how amazing Carrie and the team at Dutch Bloemen Winkel are. From the second I walked into their shop, they understood my vision and ran with it. Carrie and the team created amazing florals to fit my winter wedding. Everyone was raving about our bouquets, centerpieces, and all the floral decor. DBW exceeded my expectations, and I feel so fortunate to have been able to work with them!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2017

Where do I begin??? Carrie and her team at Dutch BW are OUTSTANDING!! The entire process with them was flawless, absolutely no issues or problems. Carrie is so sweet and has an incredible eye for the right flower combinations. My wedding this past weekend was covered in Dutch Bloemen winkle flowers and arrangements! I gave Carrie free range over my bouquets and wedding day decor/ centerpieces and I was BLOWN AWAY By how beautiful everything was. I have her my budget, showed her some examples of what I like, and told her a variety or colors and she provided me with immaculate flowers! You will not regret your choice to work with Carrie and the wonderful team at Dutch BW!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Carrie has an incredible talent for floral design and runs a fantastic local business. I had been following her work since long before we were engaged, and for me there was no one who could even come close to Carrie's artistry. She really took the time to understand my vision - and my budget - for our wedding flowers. Having Carrie's thoughtfulness and creativity on board helped to bring all of our wedding details together, and to life. We were so thrilled with the result! Thank you, Carrie and DBW!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I honestly don’t even know where to begin. Carrie and the team at DBW are FLAWLESS. We were absolutely blown away by everything they did for us!! Flowers and décor are the hardest aspect of your wedding to plan because you can’t see really what it will look like until the wedding. I was nervous at first, but after my first meeting with Carrie, I knew we were in great hands. During our meeting, we chatted through details and Carrie came up with lots of fun ideas that I hadn’t even thought were possible. I had pinned a picture of some striped fabric on a gazebo on Pinterest and after Carrie saw it, she had the idea to construct the same for the gazebo we were getting married at and even make sure it was portable so it could be moved over to the entrance of our reception tent. When they say that they are a full-service florist, they absolutely are! I was sent our floral list a few weeks before the wedding and I was able to provide any feedback I had and it was updated with any changes easily. I used personalized table names that I ordered through Etsy and Carrie set them up on each table to ensure they looked great with the flowers, candles, runners and napkins she was already placing. My mother in law used DBW for our rehearsal dinner as well. She worked with Carrie to make sure the flowers complimented those for the wedding, but weren’t the exact same arrangements. DBW turned our rehearsal dinner space into an absolutely gorgeous spot. They also reused the flowers from the rehearsal dinner to embellish our cocktail hour space. We had our dog in the wedding and Carrie made a beautiful flower collar for him to wear. She even wanted to be the one to put it on him to ensure it stayed. They absolutely went above and beyond for our wedding. We are so appreciative for all the little details that were executed flawlessly.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

This place PHENOMENAL! I honestly didn't really even know what I wanted for flowers, but somehow Carrie and her staff put together the floral arrangements of my dreams (that I didn't even know I had). She took the vague details and ideas I gave her and transformed them into what I couldn't even put into words. All I knew was that I wanted a soft, simple, subtle look with neutral tones. On the day of my wedding while I was getting my hair and makeup done, Carrie sent me a sneak peak of my bouquet and I was so surprised! It was PERFECT! Then when I got outside and saw all the floral arrangement in person I was truly blown away. Everything was so beautiful! I cannot say enough how much I would recommend these guys for your wedding! Everything went so smoothly, and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the entire process. And for someone who didn't care much about the flowers in the beginning, they ended up being one of my most favorite things about my wedding, so I can assure you, you will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 01/27/2018

Leigha · Married on 08/05/2017

Dutch Bloemen Winkel provided all of the flowers and center pieces for our rustic outdoor wedding with 200+ guests in Bartlett, NH. What I saw on my wedding day completely took my breath away. We had a beautiful arbor decorated with tumbling wild flowers to get married under, farm tables impeccably decorated with wildflowers and tea lights.. everywhere I looked there were just little touches I would never have even thought of myself. It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Not only on our wedding day was everything perfect, but from our first meeting with Carrie on we felt like we were in good hands. She helped us find an amazing wedding planner, the perfect baker, recommended a caterer after ours fell through at the last minute, and completely put my mind at ease and got our wedding back on track! Just an amazing experience. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Ligia · Married on 06/24/2017

I have no words to express how thankful I am for everything Carrie did! From the preparation meetings to the day of, Carrie was unbelievable. My flowers came up exactly as I wanted! Carrie is a flower fairy and I will use her services anytime I need flowers!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Carrie and her team are AMAZING! I showed her a few pictures and explained the overall theme of the wedding and she did the rest! The table designs were unique and perfect! The ceremony flowers were beautiful. The teacups hanging down the aisle were stunning! Her ideas and vision made the already beautiful venue look even better. We received so many compliments on the flowers and my bouquet. Dutch Bloemen Winkel really went above and beyond and they were worth every penny!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Carrie and the girls know their flowers! These women created a romantic and greenery feel to our wedding. They used several of our personal items to make the enviornment perfect and also added their own touch.
    Flowers may not seem that important during planning but it was one thing I dreamed about and still do!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Halley

Halley · Married on 10/22/2016

Carrie and all the ladies at Dutch Bloemen Winkel did an amazing job creating the perfect pieces and ambiance for my ceremony and reception. They were so professional and flexible the day of my wedding while we had to decide what to do about the rain during the ceremony. When we had to move everything inside they transformed the room. I would definitely recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel for all floral and decor needs!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Carrie is amazing!!! She provided all the decoration / flowers for my wedding last weekend (Sept 2016) and completely exceeded any of my expectations. She was great working within my budget. I was blown away when I saw our ceremony setting for the first time. The bouquets were gorgeous, the tables were beautifully decorated and she even provided greenery to hanging chandeliers in our tent. She is so easy to communicate with and you can tell she truly loves her work. SO happy with Dutch Bloemen Winkel and Carrie :)

Sent on 09/10/2016

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't say enough good things about Dutch Bloemen Winkel! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking, Carrie is so sweet to work with and you can tell she really works hard to capture the brides (cause lets be honest, what groom cares about flowers) personal style and vision. My uncle made an arbor for our ceremony which we didn't see until the day before the wedding, it was very simple and needed to be dressed up but at that point I couldn't have cared less about it and was just excited to get married. My mom surprised me by calling Carrie and asking her to come up with something for the arbor. When I noticed it standing up at the ceremony I was shocked and am thankful they took the time to add that at the last minute because I know it made my mom happy and definitely made a difference! The whole aesthetic for my wedding was very important to me, I DIY'd all of my signage and did all of the stationary, but when it came to flowers I had to trust the pros which was hard.. Dutch Bloemen Winkel exceeded all of my expectations!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Carrie and her crew did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my daughters wedding! Top notch service she took our ideas and transformed them into the most beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. My daughters bouquet was stunning, a true work of art! Beth S.

Sent on 11/13/2017