Dutch Bloemen Winkel Reviews

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Floral perfection

I live in the area where the Dutch Bloemenwinkel is, so I know that Carrie does such a beautiful job - but she blew me away with my wedding flowers. All I told her was what our colors were and that I didn't want sunflowers in my arrangements. I gave her free reign to create beauty with whatever flowers she had available to her at the time. STUNNING. It broke my heart to have to leave the flowers at home while we went on our honeymoon because I just wanted to keep staring at them - so beautiful. I knew she was good, but this was AMAZING. I would recommend her to anyone because as far as florists go, Carrie and her team are better than the best.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Dutch Bloemen Winkel's reply:

Thank you for giving us the free reign to be so creative! We absolutely were in love with what we created and are over the moon that they made your day so special! XOXO

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

What more can be said about this amazing florist? I may have been a bride but I'm also a wedding professional and I knew from the start that I wanted Carrie and her crew to do my flowers despite our venue being 2.5 hours away. I often give them free reign on designing any flowers I pick up from them and did much the same with these arrangements. I just asked for Sunflowers and something complementary to go with them. They worked with us to package the flowers for transport, created a boutonniere for my husband using a Lego figure and we couldn't have been happier. A week+ later and the arrangements still look great.

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 8
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 9
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 10
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 11

Gill · Married on 03/24/2018

I could go on for pages with how amazing Carrie and the team at Dutch Bloemen Winkel are. From the second I walked into their shop, they understood my vision and ran with it. Carrie and the team created amazing florals to fit my winter wedding. Everyone was raving about our bouquets, centerpieces, and all the floral decor. DBW exceeded my expectations, and I feel so fortunate to have been able to work with them!

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2017

Where do I begin??? Carrie and her team at Dutch BW are OUTSTANDING!! The entire process with them was flawless, absolutely no issues or problems. Carrie is so sweet and has an incredible eye for the right flower combinations. My wedding this past weekend was covered in Dutch Bloemen winkle flowers and arrangements! I gave Carrie free range over my bouquets and wedding day decor/ centerpieces and I was BLOWN AWAY By how beautiful everything was. I have her my budget, showed her some examples of what I like, and told her a variety or colors and she provided me with immaculate flowers! You will not regret your choice to work with Carrie and the wonderful team at Dutch BW!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Carrie has an incredible talent for floral design and runs a fantastic local business. I had been following her work since long before we were engaged, and for me there was no one who could even come close to Carrie's artistry. She really took the time to understand my vision - and my budget - for our wedding flowers. Having Carrie's thoughtfulness and creativity on board helped to bring all of our wedding details together, and to life. We were so thrilled with the result! Thank you, Carrie and DBW!

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 12
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 13
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 14
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 15
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 16
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 17

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I honestly don’t even know where to begin. Carrie and the team at DBW are FLAWLESS. We were absolutely blown away by everything they did for us!! Flowers and décor are the hardest aspect of your wedding to plan because you can’t see really what it will look like until the wedding. I was nervous at first, but after my first meeting with Carrie, I knew we were in great hands. During our meeting, we chatted through details and Carrie came up with lots of fun ideas that I hadn’t even thought were possible. I had pinned a picture of some striped fabric on a gazebo on Pinterest and after Carrie saw it, she had the idea to construct the same for the gazebo we were getting married at and even make sure it was portable so it could be moved over to the entrance of our reception tent. When they say that they are a full-service florist, they absolutely are! I was sent our floral list a few weeks before the wedding and I was able to provide any feedback I had and it was updated with any changes easily. I used personalized table names that I ordered through Etsy and Carrie set them up on each table to ensure they looked great with the flowers, candles, runners and napkins she was already placing. My mother in law used DBW for our rehearsal dinner as well. She worked with Carrie to make sure the flowers complimented those for the wedding, but weren’t the exact same arrangements. DBW turned our rehearsal dinner space into an absolutely gorgeous spot. They also reused the flowers from the rehearsal dinner to embellish our cocktail hour space. We had our dog in the wedding and Carrie made a beautiful flower collar for him to wear. She even wanted to be the one to put it on him to ensure it stayed. They absolutely went above and beyond for our wedding. We are so appreciative for all the little details that were executed flawlessly.

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 18
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 19
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 20
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 21
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 22

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

This place PHENOMENAL! I honestly didn't really even know what I wanted for flowers, but somehow Carrie and her staff put together the floral arrangements of my dreams (that I didn't even know I had). She took the vague details and ideas I gave her and transformed them into what I couldn't even put into words. All I knew was that I wanted a soft, simple, subtle look with neutral tones. On the day of my wedding while I was getting my hair and makeup done, Carrie sent me a sneak peak of my bouquet and I was so surprised! It was PERFECT! Then when I got outside and saw all the floral arrangement in person I was truly blown away. Everything was so beautiful! I cannot say enough how much I would recommend these guys for your wedding! Everything went so smoothly, and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the entire process. And for someone who didn't care much about the flowers in the beginning, they ended up being one of my most favorite things about my wedding, so I can assure you, you will not be disappointed! :)

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 23
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 24
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 25

Leigha · Married on 08/05/2017

Dutch Bloemen Winkel provided all of the flowers and center pieces for our rustic outdoor wedding with 200+ guests in Bartlett, NH. What I saw on my wedding day completely took my breath away. We had a beautiful arbor decorated with tumbling wild flowers to get married under, farm tables impeccably decorated with wildflowers and tea lights.. everywhere I looked there were just little touches I would never have even thought of myself. It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Not only on our wedding day was everything perfect, but from our first meeting with Carrie on we felt like we were in good hands. She helped us find an amazing wedding planner, the perfect baker, recommended a caterer after ours fell through at the last minute, and completely put my mind at ease and got our wedding back on track! Just an amazing experience. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Ligia · Married on 06/24/2017

I have no words to express how thankful I am for everything Carrie did! From the preparation meetings to the day of, Carrie was unbelievable. My flowers came up exactly as I wanted! Carrie is a flower fairy and I will use her services anytime I need flowers!!!!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Carrie and her team are AMAZING! I showed her a few pictures and explained the overall theme of the wedding and she did the rest! The table designs were unique and perfect! The ceremony flowers were beautiful. The teacups hanging down the aisle were stunning! Her ideas and vision made the already beautiful venue look even better. We received so many compliments on the flowers and my bouquet. Dutch Bloemen Winkel really went above and beyond and they were worth every penny!

• User7342283 · 1+ year ago

Carrie and the girls know their flowers! These women created a romantic and greenery feel to our wedding. They used several of our personal items to make the enviornment perfect and also added their own touch.
    Flowers may not seem that important during planning but it was one thing I dreamed about and still do!

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 26
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 27
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 28
    Dutch Bloemen Winkel 29
  • Halley

Halley · Married on 10/22/2016

Carrie and all the ladies at Dutch Bloemen Winkel did an amazing job creating the perfect pieces and ambiance for my ceremony and reception. They were so professional and flexible the day of my wedding while we had to decide what to do about the rain during the ceremony. When we had to move everything inside they transformed the room. I would definitely recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel for all floral and decor needs!

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Carrie is amazing!!! She provided all the decoration / flowers for my wedding last weekend (Sept 2016) and completely exceeded any of my expectations. She was great working within my budget. I was blown away when I saw our ceremony setting for the first time. The bouquets were gorgeous, the tables were beautifully decorated and she even provided greenery to hanging chandeliers in our tent. She is so easy to communicate with and you can tell she truly loves her work. SO happy with Dutch Bloemen Winkel and Carrie :)

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't say enough good things about Dutch Bloemen Winkel! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking, Carrie is so sweet to work with and you can tell she really works hard to capture the brides (cause lets be honest, what groom cares about flowers) personal style and vision. My uncle made an arbor for our ceremony which we didn't see until the day before the wedding, it was very simple and needed to be dressed up but at that point I couldn't have cared less about it and was just excited to get married. My mom surprised me by calling Carrie and asking her to come up with something for the arbor. When I noticed it standing up at the ceremony I was shocked and am thankful they took the time to add that at the last minute because I know it made my mom happy and definitely made a difference! The whole aesthetic for my wedding was very important to me, I DIY'd all of my signage and did all of the stationary, but when it came to flowers I had to trust the pros which was hard.. Dutch Bloemen Winkel exceeded all of my expectations!!

Carrie and her crew did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my daughters wedding! Top notch service she took our ideas and transformed them into the most beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. My daughters bouquet was stunning, a true work of art! Beth S.

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2016

Carrie and her staff from DBW are incredible!!!! She nailed it on our wedding flowers!!! Our wedding was on the cusp of winter/spring in Jackson and I wanted lots of bright colors in our arrangements to help bring in spring! The arrangements they made were gorgeous. I couldn't be happier!!!! She even made the most beautiful wreath of flowers for my niece (& flower girl). She felt so special...she even wore the wilted crown of flowers at breakfast the next morning!! Love, love, love DBW!!!!!!!!!

Kirsten · Married on 10/04/2015

I can't say enough great things about DB&W!!! Carrie and her staff do a phenomenal job making your flowers perfectly tailored to what you are looking for. No job is too big and every wish she makes possible. They have an amazing decorating sense and can really make a dull venue into a beautiful, romantic setting. She is with you every step of the way and makes sure everything is to your liking, and also has so many great innovative ideas. The flowers come super fresh wedding day and even last long after the wedding. Thank you so much for the gorgeous flowers to complement our day!!

Katherine · Married on 09/12/2015

Carrie was wonderful to work with and was very accommodating to our budget changes. She also worked very closely with our baker and was able to have the flowers from my bouquet match the flowers on our cake. And all the decor fit our venue and theme perfectly!

Kristi · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot thank Carrie and everyone at DBW enough for their creativity and service! I do not know very much about flowers and Carrie took the time to show me many options that would work with my color choices and stay within my budget. She was also extremely accommodating when my Mother brought additional vases to be filled last minute- even though she had multiple weddings the weekend of my wedding. I would highly recommend using this vendor for any occasion necessary!

• User4200096 · 2+ years ago

Carrie from Dutch BW was absolutely fantastic. She is friendly, responsive and extremely talented. We gave her an outline of what we liked and she took our ideas and turned them into a reality more amazing then we even imagined. She is not only talented in creating beautiful flower arrangements but also set up my entire reception and ceremony site. While I was getting ready, Carrie was making sure everything we talked about came to fruition. She is low key but organized and timely... just perfect for us. If you meet with Carrie, you will fall in love with her, her flowers and her adorable shop. Thank you Carrie for making our vision come to life!

What an amazing job they did for our wedding! Our flowers were GEORGOUS! They were so accommodating of our budget and willing to adjust based on that. Delivery was on time and everything went amazing.

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

I can not begin to explain how happy I am that I selected Carrie and her team to do the floral for our wedding! They are top notch and everything turned out awesome!

I began the process thinking I would just have them do the wedding party flowers but by the end of it I had trusted Carrie so much to carry out our vision that they ended up doing everything - our flowers, centerpieces, flowers for the various tables, arrangement for the ceremony, tent draping, etc. In addition, we had her and her staff set up everything and coordinated any decoration moves for the day of. We literally didn't have to lift a finger on the day of the wedding which I am SO happy about. It really made us enjoy the day and not sweat the details leading up to the wedding.

THANK YOU DBW FOR EVERYTHING!!!

PS: We got married at the Eagle Mountain House, which is right up the road from DBW which was so convenient when we made a few planning trips up north and also was helpful because Carrie knew the place inside and out.

Kathleen · Married on 06/06/2015

Carrie and her team are AMAZING. She was so creative when coming up with ideas for our wedding. She went above and beyond to design something for us that incorporated our Scottish heritage. She not only did our flowers, but she also decorated our wedding ceremony site. To help save on costs, her magical wedding fairies, moved the decorations from the wedding site to our reception for additional WOW. She also was able to get us lanterns and canopies for the reception tent, plus get us colorful linens for our tables. On top of all that she is so super sweet and nice and made planning so simple. She helped us create the reception tables of our dreams with beautiful candles, flowers and table numbers all to match within our theme and budget. She has an amazing team and they all have infectious smiles.

• User4620836 · 2+ years ago

Carrie is fabulous! Living so far away from the destination of the wedding was challenging! I was very scared to trust someone to understand what I wanted... Let me tell you how amazed and happy I was! She did exactly what I wanted! I 100% recommend her beautiful work for anyone! If I lived closer she would be our florist forever!

Elaine · Married on 09/13/2014

Carrie at Dutch Bloemen Winkel was wonderful! She created the most perfect display of flowers for over wedding. What I envisioned really did become a reality! We received a lot of comments on our bouquets and arrangements, and many people took centerpieces home because they just loved them so much! We would recommend Carrie's services to anyone planning a wedding!!!