Dusty Lilacs Vintage Rentals Reviews

7 | Phoenix, AZ

7 Reviews for Dusty Lilacs Vintage Rentals

Mindy · Married on 05/01/2015

I have worked with Barbara on several events and it is always an OUTSTANDING experience! Not only is she super accommodating, but her selection of vintage goodies is amazing! Her communication is quick, and her pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend Dusty Lilacs for any of your vintage needs!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Tessa · Married on 04/25/2015

Barbara was super helpful in making our visions a reality for our wedding. She even brought extra stuff the day of to help complete our look. We are so thankful and happy we found her!!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

eden · Married on 04/18/2015

Barbara was amazing to work with. I first contacted her when I had an idea for our engagement pictures my then fiancé and I were going to take. We needed suitcases and after much shopping at antique stores we realized it was too much for something we'd only use once. I googled vintage rentals and found Barbara! She responded fast to my email and said she had many siuitcaes available. I showed up to barbaras and could not believe my eyes! She has everything you need vintage old antique whatever prop or item you may need, she has! I was able to pick out suitcases from the many she had available at a very low rate! She was so easy to work with that of course my now husband and I rented with her again for our wedding in April. We rented an antique couch, hats, a hat stand, coffee table, antique plates, coffee table, many chalkboards and even a vintage camera. We were able to create a beautiful vintage photo booth full of props and all! We even rented a wagon for my younger niece to ride in down the aisle as well as books for our centerpieces. I am so happy to have found Barbara and cannot wait for another opportunity to work with her again. Definitely go here. Prices are VERY reasonable, she is awesome to work with, and has anything you may possibly need!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Christie · Married on 04/10/2015

Hi!!!
    I was planning a simple rustic backyard wedding reception and Dusty Lilacs added all the final touches! I just needed a photo backdrop - which I used the doors and chandelier for - and it was absolute beautiful. I also wanted to dedicate a place to honor our loved ones who had passed and I used the 2 rustic painting ladders with a slat of wood to create this look. Again, one of the most talked about areas at the reception. Barbara was the best to work with and very flexible when needed. Overall completely satisfied and if needed she will be my go to for these types of rentals!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Jessica · event on: 03/14/2015

Barbara of Dusty Lilacs was a HUGE help while I was planning the Bloguettes Influencer Brunch here in Arizona. I needed some vintage glassware last minute and she was very quick to respond, very helpful (took pictures of all of her inventory, listed out what she had, made suggestions, ect), and was flexible in making time for us to pick up the rentals! Not to mention, she is a total sweetheart! She was great and we totally recommend her for any of your event rental needs!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Cindy · event on: 03/05/2015

Dusty Lilacs is the place to go for vintage rentals! Barbara takes great care and pride in her massive inventory - just wandering through her collectibles is a great trip down vintage lane. She has everything that you could ask for from dishes to scenic pieces. I use this vendor frequently.

Sent on 06/04/2015

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Barbara has a ton of rentals available at a great price! Her inventory is vast and she works with you to make sure she has what you need. She is very responsive and flexible - letting you come to her house and working with you on times. My only complaint was that she missed delivery by a day and wasn't very apologetic about it. Luckily, I had my venue for a week so I had room for error, but I know most people's aren't like that. I'm sure it was just a fluke thing and doesn't happen often.

Sent on 06/01/2015