Drink Slingers Reviews

11 | Austin, TX

11 Reviews for Drink Slingers

Laura · Married on 12/02/2018

Great experience!

Nannette was very quick to respond to emails and was always kind and friendly when answering all of my questions. Sykes showed up to our wedding venue and set up a really great bar display and everyone was happy with the drinks she served all night. Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Andrew

Andrew Eiche · Married on 11/11/2018

You should hire Drink Slingers for your wedding!

Having Drink Slingers serve drinks at our wedding was a great choice! The bartender (Aryn) was beyond accommodating to our requests and served up very tasty drinks. He also had a fun outfit that brought an exciting flair to the bar while still remaining “in theme” for our wedding. The staff is easy to work with and knows their stuff when it comes to serving weddings. All their drinking estimates were almost surreal in how spot-on they were.

We worked with Sadie before the wedding, and she helped us select 2 signature cocktails that were huge hits with the guests. We also worked together to create a perfect custom menu tailored specifically to our event and what our guests would enjoy.

We would absolute recommend hiring Drink Slingers for your next event! They helped make our special day that much more special.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/07/2018

I can not say enough wonderful things about Drink Slingers! They provided our bar tending service for our Austin wedding, and were such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, from initial panning to the actual night of our wedding.

Sadie was so professional and considerate throughout the planning process. Trying to plan a long-distance wedding (we live in Nashville, but were getting married in Austin) can be particularly difficult, but Sadie made it so easy! She communicated with us via email and phone throughout the entire process, and even went out of her way to try to set up some in person meetings on the very few planning trips we made to Austin. When we told her we wanted to craft a signature drink, she was authentically enthusiastic to help us do so. We told her what we wanted to name the drink (Black & Ginger) and what kind of flavor profile we wanted, and she sent us FOUR different cocktail options for us to mix up at home and taste test. All four were delicious and it was so difficult to just pick one! She sent us a detailed shopping list, which we were able to send directly to the liquor store and made purchasing alcohol and supplies a breeze.

Josh and Rose, our bartenders for the evening, were awesome! They were so professional, but also so fun! Our bar was located right next to the DJ and dancing, and they were jamming with us the whole time, which definitely helped set the tone for the night! When we ran out of an ingredient for our signature drink (it was so delicious, everyone kept drinking them all night!), they were able to think on their feet and add a replacement so that they could keep 'em coming!

I would highly recommend working with Drink Slingers for any event!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/01/2018

Our venue, TerrAdorna, had a list of about 3 bartending companies that we could choose from, and Drinkslingers was on the list. I met one of the owners, Nannette, at a bridal event, and thought they’d be a good company to work with. They were responsive and gave good suggestions as we were planning out the menu, and gave us a general idea about how much of each different beverage we should buy. Sadly, on the day of the wedding, I didn’t get to have any interactions with the bartenders or the drinks, as I just didn’t get the opportunity to make my way over to that area in the reception, but my friends and family say the bartenders were very fun and friendly, and the drinks were well mixed!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Y

Yoonie · Married on 04/15/2018

From our initial consultation, Drink Slingers blew me away with their professionalism, kindness, and organization. Nannette and her team will go above and beyond to treat your wedding as a huge priority. Not only do they have a huge curated menu of incredible cocktails, but they were an extreme value. We purchased our own alcohol, but Nannette provided a shopping list and answered all of my questions (like what lime juice to get!) I feel so lucky they were available for our wedding and received so many compliments on how nice the bartenders were all night. Thank you, Drink Slingers!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Drink Slingers's reply:

Thank you Yoonie! It was an absolute joy to work with you! And Erik and Rose had a blast serving you and your guests!
  • User6042137 · 1+ year ago

We used Drink Slingers for the bar service at my son’s wedding last weekend. Nanette was a pleasure to work with on the front end with the planning. She was very flexible and accommodating. The staff at the event, led by Maureen, did a wonderful job. They were professional, efficient and friendly, providing outstanding service for the guests. Many guests commented on what a great job they did.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Emilie · Married on 05/27/2017

Sadie was absolutely wonderful. So accommodating and willing to answer any and all questions. Regardless of how ridiculous they were and how frequently they were asked. Our bartenders were kind and so helpful throughout. My now-husband kept saying how he felt they were having fun too which was wonderful. They were truly a part of the party! We would hire Drink Slingers again in an instant!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Doreen · Married on 12/11/2016

We hired Drink Slingers for my daughter's wedding last week and Sadie was a dream to work with! We had a small brunch wedding with mimosas and Sadie was so accommodating, she treated us as if we were millionaires having a huge event!
    Kristi was the bartender for the event and she was terrific! Many folks commented on how very nice she was and that she mixed a great mimosa! Thank you Drink Slingers for helping make my daughter's wedding a magical event!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Drink Slingers's reply:

Thank you Doreen! We are so happy that you were pleased with service. It was an absolute pleasure serving YOU!

Emily · Married on 10/09/2016

I highly recommend Drink Slingers! Nannette was easy to work with prior to the wedding. Pricing was perfect for what we needed. Brian was our bartender and was fast and efficient serving all of our guests. Thank you Drink Slingers!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Drink Slingers's reply:

Thank you so much! We are SO happy that you are happy!
    ~Drink Slingers

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2016

Nannette was so wonderful to work with! She helped us plan for our small wedding when our venue had very specific rules about alcohol, and she thought of things we probably would have forgotten to address (ice and cooler, etc). She included a shopping list so we would know exactly what to get. Our bartender was very nice and our guests enjoyed talking with her!

Sent on 05/08/2016
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 01/16/2016

Nannette and her staff are great and super easy to work with! I hired Drink Slingers to handle the bar for my recent wedding when my original bartenders, Urban Bartenders, had to cancel. Turns out, they wound up merging to create a fantastic company. So if you've done research and liked the Urban business model, you will love this company too. As a DIY bride, I did all the coordinating myself, bought our booze, etc. It really took a big weight off my shoulders to have 2 bartenders ready to help out with whatever we needed at our reception. We created custom menus (fresh margaritas/ruby red Moscow mules) - our guests were SO happy. When our crowd went a little harder on the hard liquor then we planned, a bartender even ran out to get us some more. The prices were fair/competitive and I really liked that they came with tables and everything needed to set up our bar.

Sent on 02/29/2016