Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center Reviews

Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center 4
Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center 5
Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center 6
Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center 7

I cannot say enough how absolutely amazing Drexelbrook is! From the first time we met Kim, her warm demeanor immediately put us at ease. From that time forward, they made us feel like family. In the year of planning leading up to our wedding day, Kim was extremely responsive to all of our questions and accommodating to our every wish, resulting in a wedding that was beyond all of our expectations. On the wedding day itself, the Drexelbrook staff made us feel like a king and queen. Fatima, our event captain, was there at every turn when we needed her, kept everything flowing seamlessly, and even helped bustle my dress! We also had our own personal server who was attentive to our every need. We were beyond pleased with just how inclusive Drexelbrook’s wedding package was compared to many of the other wedding venues we visited. Our guests loved the top-shelf bar and customized signature drink. During cocktail hour they included butlered champagne on arrival, a coat check for our guests, a wide array of passed hors d’oeuvres in addition to interactive appetizer stations. When we walked into the ballroom it took our breath away. They had taken our vision and executed it perfectly. Regarding the food, dinner was fantastic. And the desserts! With our wedding cake, coffee bar, Drexelbrook’s signature ice cream sundae bar and crepe station our guests were wowed at every turn. I highly, highly recommend Drexelbrook. Their wedding package is hard to beat and the professionalism of the staff is unparalleled. They truly went above and beyond and our wedding guests cannot stop raving about what a spectacular wedding it was. We cannot thank you enough, Drexelbrook!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center's reply:

What a nice Christmas present to the Drexelbrook Team! We are so happy to receive such a glowing review. Creating wedding memories like this is so rewarding for us. we will pass this along to Kim, Fatima and the rest of the team.

Geneva · Married on 09/06/2015

Drexelbrook made wedding planning and our wedding day go smoothly. Guests could not stop complimenting us on our venue choice, and the staff made everything great. There is no need to hire a separate coordinator because the staff took care of every detail. The food is excellent. This is a great place for a wedding of any size, but it can certainly handle a 250+ person event.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/05/2015

I can not put into words how amazing Drexelbrook made our special day into a memory we will cherish forever. From all of the planning up to the day of the wedding they made our wedding wishes come true. They accommodated our every need, and even made suggestions to help make our day even better. During all of the planning they always got back to any question or concern right away. Every time we met to go over details, they always made us feel at home like apart of the family. On our big day as soon as we walked into Drexelbrook their team welcomed us and made us feel like a King and Queen. Their staff were so professional and courtesy and helped meet our every need. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They even knew how to bustle my dress! When I walked into the ballroom for the first time I immediately cried. It was unbelievably beautiful and more then I ever expected. My whole experience with Drexelbrook especially on our wedding day was exceptional, and just a magically night.The food was incredible! From cocktail hour to dessert, everything was perfect. I highly recommend Drexelbrook, and their staff they are the best of the best! They went above and beyond in every aspect. Even after the wedding our guests were telling us that it was the most classy, and best all around wedding they have ever been to!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sharon · Married on 07/17/2015

Where do I begin? My daughter's reception was over two months ago and I still can't stop thinking about how perfect everything was!! Our guests continue to rave about the Drexelbrook and tell me that other venues cannot compare to it!! The setting, the service, the food- everything was outstanding!! Anthony was our coordinator and was so easy and professional to work with!! He did everything to assure the day was a success!!! Our only regret is we don't have another daughter, because there would be no question that we would be back at the Drexelbrook!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Drexelbrook was nothing short of AMAZING!!!! Our wedding planner Anthony was awesome - extremely quick responses, very organized, and dealt with us having so many last minute changes like it was a breeze! Our wedding was absolutely perfect - perfect timing, perfect coordination, perfect atmosphere created by the Drexelbrook staff! Everyone was so impressed with it all - the food was delicious, the decor, the accommodations for the band, etc. From start to finish Drexelbrook seriously handled everything PERFECTLY and our guests loved it - we had the best day of our lives thanks to Anthony and the excellent staff at Drexelbrook. Great value for all that they offer! DEFINITELY recommend! I would give 10 stars if I could! :)

Sent on 05/26/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/22/2015

My husband and I were looking for a wedding venue and we went to lots of places. We were about to cancel on this place since it was a little away from our place. I must say I am so glad we actually decided to go there. We were greeted by Jeannie Fernandez and the place looked fabulous. She did not excellent job of showing us all the venues at Drexelbrook. We were very impressed by the cleanliness, decor and overall ambiance. Jeannie was very professional and gave us a great display of food tasting choices. She was taking notes on the comments we made. That was very impressive and they boxed all the extra food to take home. The tastings were excellent!! After we spoke to Jeannie, I knew she was very professional and has great business acumen!

I am a sucker for great customer service and every communication with Jeannie and her staff has exceeded our expectations. On the day of my reception, we had Ray as our manager. He was very professional and greeted us with a great smile. He was very respectful and made himself available just when we needed him. He ensured that everything flowed smoothly and he ensured that the bridal party was well taken care of! I remember telling my bridesmaids that Ray was like a genie, he just knew when you wanted something and would appear just on time! Lol

If you are looking for A+ service with exceptional staff, food, venue etc! Look no further, save yourself the hassle and go to Drexelbrook, you will fall in love!
    Ask for Jeannie and Ray for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Stacee · Married on 12/31/2014

We cannot thank Drexelbrook enough for the most perfect evening of our lives! From our initial meeting with Jeannie, we knew that Drexelbrook was the only place we could imagine getting married. On our wedding day, they did not disappoint. From Jean, Christina, to the waiters, to the bartenders - everyone exceeded every expectation we had!!!

Jeannie was always there just when we needed her and moved us seamlessly from showing us the ballroom for the first time to counting us down to when we would be introduced as Mr. & Mrs. The Drexelbrook staff was accommodating and professional throughout the whole process.

We never felt any stress from the months leading up to the wedding and even on the day of, as we knew that Drexelbrook had it covered. Our guests have continued to rave about the cocktail hour, our formal dinner and the perfection of the whole night! They truly have everything covered! Drexelbrook made our wedding not only one WE will remember forever, but our friends and family will as well.

If Drexelbrook is on your list - look no further. You have found the perfect team, the perfect venue, the perfect caterer which will ensure the perfect wedding! Drexelbrook is the hidden gem of wedding venues! The service you will receive is class A and impeccable – unlike any other. There are not enough stars to for how wonderful this venue truly is!!! We thank you for the most amazing night of our lives. It was truly a dream come true!

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/08/2014

Had a great wedding day at drexelbrook. Staff constantly asked if my wife and I needed anything. I never had to ask for a waiter. Anthony coordinated and oversaw all aspects of the wedding and is first class all the way. Dinner portions were excellent, bar was well stocked, and my wife really liked the way the room was decorated with her favorite colors. Drexelbrook really personalizes your wedding down to the very last detail. Drexelbrook created an experience my wife and I will never forget.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Liz · Married on 10/25/2014

Jeanie Fernandez was fantastic. She made the planning of the wedding exciting, fun, and stress free to 3 busy people. The day was fabulous. from the cocktail hour, to the presentation of the room, to the wait staff and the food (both horderves and main dishes). The bride and groom were also catered hand and foot the entire night. There even was an outdoor cigar pit under the stars for some of the gentlemen and women who choose to get a breath of fresh air. What a night, Our guests are still raving over the place. The room is elegant with a huge dance floor. for plenty of twirling around. I would recommend this place to anyone. We thank Jeanie for your expertise and kindness to us.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Kim · Married on 10/11/2014

Drexelbrook was our first stop during the venue search, it should have been our only one...we fell in love as soon as we saw it. I worked closely with Jean and could not have been more pleased. We quickly became BFF's. We also had our ceremony at Drexelbrook. I wanted a few additions to the ceremony as well as cocktail hour, everyone was so helpful and attentive. As stressful as planning was, I had full confidence in Jean and her staff. We had the wedding of our dreams and people are still talking about it!

Sent on 11/20/2014

From start to finish, Drexelbrook was there for my fiance and I. Our coordinator, Anthony, was there to hold my hand every step of the way. He helped to make the entire process easy. Even helping me cross the "t"s and dotting my "i"s. I am so glad we went with Drexelbrook. Everything turned out better than I imagined, and that's no exaggeration! The food, the flowers, the service... perfect. Thanks again to the entire staff for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Raymond · Married on 09/13/2014

Over and above the beauty of the venue and the quality of the food and service, what was most impressive was the responsiveness, given the short turn around time we had between initial contact and the wedding date. Anthony D'Angelo did everything he could to ensure the decision making process was easy and stress free. On the day of the wedding, everyone from Michelle, the event coordinator, to the wait staff and bartenders did all they could to make the day memorable. Highest compliment is that, since the wedding we have heard from dozens of family and friends about how impressed and delighted they were.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/13/2014

The venue itself is beautifical, but the staff did an amazing job putting all our details together and crested our dream wedding. The entire evening well so smoothly, I couldn't have asked for better help through all the planning craziness and the assistance on the actually day. Our wedding guests still rave about how elegant and fabulous our wedding was from the food, to the service, and how beautiful the venue was. I would definitely recommend Drexelbrook to everyone I know, and I can't wait for the next major event happens in our life were we can book here again.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/06/2014

I can't express how thankful I am that we were able to work with Jean and the drexelbrook staff for such a special event in our lives. From the moment we met with Jean till the end we were blown away by how accommodating and easy everything truly was. She made sure we had everything we wanted and needed to make our wedding perfect. My family and friends raved about the service and how much fun and how beautiful the whole day was. We highly recommend Jean as a planner and he Drexelbrook as a perfect venue for your big day!

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • Delacey

Delacey · Married on 08/23/2014

I would highly recommend Drexel brook to Family, Friends and co-workers
    The venders and the Professionalism was #1 all the way... I will forever remember August 23,2014 forever!!!!
    Words can't express the Quality of Service.... Thank you to Anthony for all your dedication, help and support .
    The food and hospitality was Top of the line ...I can go on forever!!!!! I just want to say Thank you from the new Mr..&Mrs.Davis

Sent on 09/08/2014

Alissa · Married on 08/16/2014

We hired Drexelbrook on the recommendation of the Fuge in Warminster where our wedding took place. From the minute we met with Jean to the final moments of the wedding evening with the staff, who packed up all of our decor and gifts, Drexelbrook was the best! Jean was amazing with helping the initial set up and planning the evenings events. The staff came in and finished the set up just as we requested and they even helped us with their own fantastic decor ideas as well! The entire staff of Drexelbrook was helpful with planning ideas, they were completely supportive, and made us feel totally special on that day! Domenick made sure all our guests were welcomed and then made sure Karen and I were where we needed to be throughout the evening- he even remembered to get my Mom her special glass of wine! Stevie and Mike were great making sure we got some food- and they kept our glasses full all evening! All of the staff was professional and disciplined throughout the evening. They took great care with our special day- and we REALLY enjoyed and appreciated that---and we would use them again for any event in a heartbeat and recommend them completely!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Jeff · Married on 07/26/2014

The venue was fantastic and the staff answered our every need.

Sent on 08/20/2014
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/25/2014

Beautiful venue, great service. Our dream reception was all that I expected it to be.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Had the most amazing and perfect wedding day at drexelbrook. They worked with me and my husband to make our day rememberable. Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/04/2014
  • W

Wanda · Married on 04/26/2014

Can't say enough positive remarks about drexelbrook and the job they do. They have catered both of my daughters weddings and was thrilled with them both times.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Caitlin · Married on 03/29/2014

I just had my wedding here last weekend and it was absolutely unbelievable. My guests could not stop raving about the food, drink and service at the Drexelbrook. Jean was fantastic to work with and she really made sure to cover every aspect of the wedding down to the tiniest detail. The staff took such amazing care of me, my husband and our families. I would recommend this venue to anyone! They did an amazing job.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Devon · Married on 01/03/2014

Drexelbrook and Anthony D'Angelo gave me the wedding reception of my dreams! They were so helpful in every way throughout the entire wedding process. We planned a wedding in only 5 months and I was living on the other side of the country the whole time. Anthony met with my Mom on a number of occasions to walk her through everything and he was available anytime I needed to be in touch with him. Anthony was able to envision everything that I explained to him and executed the decor, cake, food, everything, perfectly. Thank you to the entire Drexelbrook crew for working so hard, especially over the holiday season, to give Tommy and I the wedding we had always dreamed about!

Sent on 01/30/2014

T · Married on 12/30/2013

The Staff at Drexelbrook was very professional, excellent customer service skills, very helpful. I could have ask for a better vendor then this. I give your vendor 5 Stars

Sent on 01/13/2014

We had our wedding reception at Drexelbrook on Dec 7, 2013, we worked personally with Anthony D'Angelo and everything was absolutely perfect. I was a bride who emailed emailed Anthony with questions and ideas daily and he always got back to me immediately with answers. All of our guests raved about the food, the service and how beautiful the venue looked. I would recommend Drexelbrook to any couple looking for their perfect spot.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Nancy · Married on 12/07/2013

Absolutely loved having the best day of our lives celebrated at the Drexelbrook. Chrissy was amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you for making everything perfect! I can't wait to have future events at the drexelbrook along with working with the most amazing wedding coordinator ever! Thank you again Chrissy!!!!!

Nancy and Rich Jennings