6 Reviews for Dream Weddings & Events, LLC

6 Dream Weddings & Events, LLC Reviews

Are you planning your wedding? If so, STOP!!! I know the perfect planner who will get the job done and make it one of your most memorable experiences!!! Kimberly Mack has a great eye for detail. Her creative abilities can exceed your expectations. Just take a look at this video... #DreamWeddings Kimberly Mack is your planner!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kim Mack of Dream Weddings and Events helped make my vision a reality. She took the time to really understand what I wanted for my wedding day and was very helpful with getting all the vendors on the same page. Ms. Mack has a good network of vendors that she has worked with and made great recommendations for services, such as my florist and makeup artist. I was thrilled with my wedding and couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married in 2001. Kim was very helpful with planning suggestions and implementation on our wedding day. She was very professional and personable. She made all my party feel appreciated and welcome and staved off a few disasters. So glad we chose her as our planner.

Profile Picture Shlana, 12/14/06, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kimberly made my dream wedding come true. We thank her for unique and beautiful ideas.

Profile Picture User5218645, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kimberly gives great ideas and has a good listing ear for what ever you have to say

Profile Picture maria, 7/16/16, 1 Review