Dream Event Services Reviews

20 Reviews for Dream Event Services

• Kady

Kady Marie Ducat · Married on 05/16/2020

Sensational

Kimberly and her team were wonderful to work with. Made us feel very comfortable and helped everything go smoothly.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you, Kady. It was a pleasure working with you, Mason, and your families. My staff and I are looking forward to working with you again in the future.
  • Gene

Gene Natale, Jr. · Married on 05/08/2020

Love Dream Weddings and Kimberly!

Kimberly and her team are organized, cheerful and make sure everything runs smoothly. She's got connections with some of the top wedding vendors in the area, and makes sure you have a dream team of vendors on your dream wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thanks Gene! It has been a pleasure to work with you and your team too. They do amazing work to keep folks dancing. Cheers to continued adventures together.

Judy · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Event

I attended a friends wedding not too long ago, The wedding coordinator and the staff were exceptional. Everything ran smoothly and in a well organized manner.
    I would definitely recommend Dream Weddings and Events to friends and family. They take the stress out so you can enjoy your event!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Missy Fuller · Married on 08/17/2019

Professional, positive and attentive

I LOVE Kimberly! She is so knowledgeable, creative and positive. If you want your wedding to be run seamlessly and want be able to trust your planner to execute your dream/vision, you want to book Kimberly.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you Missy! It has been a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Marie · Married on 07/28/2019

Fantastic!

I'm a wedding photographer and I had the opportunity to work with Kimberly and her team this past weekend. They were absolutely wonderful in communicating the timeline, accommodating anything that I needed, as well as helping to get everyone in their spots for family photos. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you Lindsey, it was a pleasure working with you also. We appreciate your open and friendly manner. You helped make the weekend a success. We hope to work with you again soon.

Brieanna Edison · Married on 06/16/2019

Simply amazing!

Kimberly Mack and the Dream Event Services team are simply amazing. I found Ms. Mack about 6 months before my wedding and I had just lost my original wedding planner. I took a chance and tried to take on everything myself and as you can imagine I was completely overwhelmed emotionally to say the least. After having just one conversation with Ms. Mack, I knew I had to have her because from the very beginning she made things better. Things that I was stressing over that seemed so big, she had solutions that seemed to come so easily. As brides, we tend to over think everything and stress ourselves out unnecessarily but I’m not sure where I’d be without Ms. Mack and her team. She literally thinks about everything. Every little detail about my special day, she made it important to her. She never made me feel like I was just another bride. She never made me feel like I was bothering her, no matter how early or how late, no matter how many times she had to answer the same questions. She always made me feel like I was priority one. Even on the big day, things do come up and she stayed calm no matter how frantic I was, she stayed so calm that it indirectly made me calm. She undoubtedly saved my wedding on many occasions. She is simply amazing, and I can’t say it enough. Whether you are planning a wedding or baby shower or any celebration, I promise if you hire Kimberly Mack and her team at Dream Event Services, you will not be disappointed!

-Brie
    (a very extra bride 😊)

Sent on 06/28/2019

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thank you for allowing us to serve you, Desmond and your families.
  • Vada

Vada Mack · Married on 03/30/2019

Dream Weddings & Events

Kim and her staff were professional at all times. Kim was knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. She made the experience for my daughter, family, and friends memorable. I highly recommend using Dream Weddings & Events for your next celebration!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you Vada. It was a pleasure working with you all. If we can be service to you in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
  • Amanda

Amanda Mack-Agosto · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Wedding Planner...

Could not have done it without her...

Sent on 11/23/2019

Dream Event Services's reply:

We are so happy to hear you were pleased. It was a pleasure working with you both and your families. Blessings for continued happiness.
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding planning apps only get you to the big day but then you're left to run the show (with maybe a little help from a DJ...if you get a really good one). I promise you the day flies by faster than you think! Don't spend your day trying to keep up with all the vendors and a timeline. Dream Wedding's made sure our day was everything we wanted it to be and more! My husband and I actually got to enjoy EVERY MOMENT of our day. I spoke and met with them multiple times before the wedding. They always respond,-no waiting games (ain't nobody got time for that!), they're professional, and always a delight to work with. Even working together from 80+ miles away I always felt that they were right here with me making sure I was on top of my game and reminding me to have a great time from the planning process to the end of our reception. We cannot say enough great things about them and our guests absolutely loved them too! We are beyond grateful for finding this company and hiring them as our Day of Coordinator. These folks are truly worth every penny! Do yourself a favor and contact them!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Dream Event Services's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this review! You guys were awesome to work with. Having an idea of what you wanted helped us to fill in the gaps and keep you on task so you could relax and enjoy your day. It was a great time for us all! Enjoy married life you are each other's compliment!

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kim this summer for our wedding. She gave me her personal phone number to reach out whenever I needed anything, and she handled all the last minute details so I didn't have to. She provided me with a day-of attendant who helped me get ready and stay sane before the pictures. She honestly cares about the spiritual and mental health of the couple as she walks them through this busy stage.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you Natalie! It was our pleasure to be able to be a part of your special day. You guys were awesome couple (and family) to work with. May God continue to bless you all with health, strength and increase.

Letha · Married on 07/01/2018

It was a wonderful experience working with Kimberly. I was trying to plan a bridal shower for my daughter in Ohio. I live in another state. After one conversation with Kim, I knew she was the one. I thought I knew what I wanted, but Kim took my few ideas and turn them into a beautiful shower. My daughter and I walked into a beautiful shower with an enchanted theme. My daughter knew we were planning a shower but she didn't have any details. Kimberly took the shower to another level. Thanks Kim for your professionalism and flexibility. I look forward to working with you again.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your rave review! We are happy you are pleased with our services. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Nichole · Married on 04/27/2018

Kim Dream Weddings & Events came all the way from Cleveland, Ohio to Sewell, New Jersey to plan our event. God To My Rescue Ministries First Annual
    Women Spring Banquet. She did a fantastic job planning, directing & organizing! We could not have had a more successful event without her. I thank God to this day for her.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you Nichole. It was a pleasure working for you. Your guests all seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Please consider us for your future events, we'd be more than happy to assist you again.

Kimberly · Married on 02/17/2018

Are you planning your wedding? If so, STOP!!! I know the perfect planner who will get the job done and make it one of your most memorable experiences!!! Kimberly Mack has a great eye for detail. Her creative abilities can exceed your expectations. Just take a look at this video... #DreamWeddings Kimberly Mack is your planner!!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Dream Event Services's reply:

Thank you Kimberly. It has been a pleasure working with you.

melissa · Married on 06/17/2016

AMAZING! always available/ creative/ expert in the industry! made it possible for us both to get the things we wanted. Handle all issues that unexpectedly came up with a positive attitude. Kim is the planner you want to help keep your stress level down. Can't imagine what we would have done without her!!! Thank you! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2015

Kim Mack of Dream Weddings and Events helped make my vision a reality. She took the time to really understand what I wanted for my wedding day and was very helpful with getting all the vendors on the same page. Ms. Mack has a good network of vendors that she has worked with and made great recommendations for services, such as my florist and makeup artist. I was thrilled with my wedding and couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Shlana · Married on 12/14/2006

We got married in 2001. Kim was very helpful with planning suggestions and implementation on our wedding day. She was very professional and personable. She made all my party feel appreciated and welcome and staved off a few disasters. So glad we chose her as our planner.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kimberly made my dream wedding come true. We thank her for unique and beautiful ideas.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Stephanie Mingo · Married on 08/24/2019

Miss Kimberly Mack Wedding planner event coordinator was excellence

I was very impressed with the wedding planner event coordinator Miss Kimberly Mack... And her staff very attentive to everyone's needs the bride to groom the wedding party also the family and the France... Dress professionally spoke professionally acted professionally! Things started on time things look beautiful... I would definitely recommend her to anyone having a wedding or any type of event that they want to go without a hitch!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole Hb Harrison-Bagwell · Married on 01/03/2017

Event Planner

The order of the event was very well put together.

Sent on 12/11/2019

maria · Married on 07/16/2016

Kimberly gives great ideas and has a good listing ear for what ever you have to say

Sent on 07/26/2016