Dream Day Details Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 11/12/2022

ESSENTIAL for a wedding!

Penni is the absolute best and we truly can't thank her enough for being our day-of-coordinator!!! She is everything you could ask for in a wedding coordinator and just a beautiful person in general.

She helped make my vision come to life and allowed my husband and I to truly enjoy our day. Without her, we would have all been so lost and stressed.
    Because of her, we wouldn't change a single thing about our day if we could do it all over again.

Thank you so much again Penni for EVERYTHING!!!
  • April
    April S. Married on 10/21/2022

Must Hire. Amazing!

Dream Day Details is worth every penny! You won’t regret choosing this vendor to be a part of your wedding day. We had planned what we thought was most of the details for our special day. Tami helped bring light into areas for consideration including timeline. Being the type A bride, details were reviewed thoroughly. She coordinated with other vendors to ensure things ran smoothly even though we had to flip a few details around. Tami is professional, calm while being flexible during times of change, and friendly. If I must complain, I will have to say she didn’t let me help clean up. She is too spectacular at making you feel extra special on your wedding day! We are beyond grateful for Tami Rosas!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Andee N. Married on 08/03/2022

Penni is the mvp!

Run don't walk to book Penni as your Day of Coordinator! Two words: WORTH IT.

I have been in management for 10+ years and "letting go" does not come natural to me at all. Penni's professional and positive demeanor truly allowed me to relax leading up to and on the big day itself.

Our wedding was a dream- if anything went wrong we don't know about it. If that doesn't define the perfect Day of Coordinator I don't know what does.

THANK YOU PENNI! You were our MVP!
    Riley C. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars! Would recommend.

Dream Day Details by Penni was absolutely amazing to work with. We were set up with Tami as our wedding coordinator and she was a rockstar from the very start. She was always available throughout the planning process to answer questions or give recommendations on vendors. She was very detailed in the timeline that was discussed prior to the big day and made sure everything was covered. She contacted all vendors to ensure everyone was in the right place at the right time. The day of she was right in there helping with set up and making sure everything ran smoothly. If there were ever any issue, I never heard a peep about it. With her there we were fully able to enjoy the day with our friends and families. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have the best day ever!
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy A. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This is your sign to hire a wedding coordinator!!!

We had the privilege of having Tami as our coordinator for our wedding. Needless to say, she was our FAVORITE person on our big day! Tami is very attentive to details, personable, and will get things done. She was closely involved in the details of the wedding timeline and ensured all the vendors were well informed of their responsibilities. She relieved any and all burdens on the day of the wedding, so that we could just focus on getting married. We were able to enjoy the event because of all the behind the scenes work she did for us. There would have been many things we would have missed without her. Her help was worth every penny and we couldn't recommend her more to any future couples!
    Amanda E. Married on 07/17/2021

Highly recommend!!

Penni was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding day stress free and took care of everything!
    Joshua W. Married on 01/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So much piece-of-mind, great experiece!

My wife and I are both super DIY-types, we planned what felt like everything down to the 5-minute interval... and still Penni was able to help us think of things we hadn't and organize things we were simply too busy for. Then the day-of came and I can't imagine what we would have done without her. Between coordinating our families, relaying messages, directing resources, paying vendors, hiring Penni was the best money we spent on our ceremony, hands-down.

Dream Day Details's reply:

Wow, I am beaming with pride after reading this review. You two definitely knew what you wanted and I am so proud I was able to deliver it for you. I loved spending NYE with y'all!
    Michaela A. Married on 12/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful and Responsive coordinator!

Penni was absolutely fantastic! From the beginning she kept in contact and consolidated all my information to make sure my planning process was going smoothly. Any questions I had were promptly answered and she made me feel at ease during my planning process. On the day of the wedding I did not have to handle any vendor issues or coordination of the timeline and felt completely at ease! She gave me the opportunity to completely enjoy my wedding and getting married and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator!

Dream Day Details's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! I loved working with you two and who says you can't plan a wedding a million miles away, girl you worked it. Thank you for your service.
    Domanic S. Married on 08/22/2020

Great experience!

My wedding would have been a disaster if it weren't for Penni. She saved me from becoming a Bridezilla! Penni worked well with my wedding party to assure that my vision came to life. Penni also took care of things that were not in place, she was consistent and punctual. Penni has great communication and advised me on all best options. Highly recommend 😃

Dream Day Details's reply:

Oh my gosh, you are too fun to be a Bridezilla but that made me laugh. Thank you for the complimentary words! Your smile lights up a room :-).