Dream Celebrations Reviews

32 | Southfield, MI

32 Reviews for Dream Celebrations

32 Dream Celebrations Reviews

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2017

Meisha was a true godsend not only was she great with handling my bridezilla breakdowns she really went the extra mile to understand my vision and bring it to life. Her team was awesome with set up and breakdown and she put me in touch with all of the right people for anything I could imagine I wanted (which was a lot lol). We already have her on stand by for our next child I can't wait for a reason to utilize her awesome services again.

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Meisha did an amazing job with our wedding. She is very professional and organized. She transformed my venue into something from a movie. I experienced my fairytale wedding thanks to her. Im so glad to have had her for wedding planning, day of coordination and decorating. She was awesome!!

Brandi · Married on 05/26/2017

Working with Dream Celebrations was so easy. My planner helped me select an all-star team of vendors who were very professional and allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams. I gave her things that I liked and things that I didn't like. From there, she helped me create a vision that completely "wowed" me... My guests are still talking about it. We were on the fence about booking a planner and decorator but now I see it was better than I imagined.... How did I think I could do this alone lol?! Our wedding ran smoothly and our decorations were breath taking! Our wedding was so unique to our personalities. I am so glad we booked with Dream Celebrations. I highly recommend you to do the same, you won't be disappointed!

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2017

Meisha at Dream Celebrations did an amazind job coordinating and decorating my wedding and reception! She was open our ideas and accomadated for what we wanted! Meisha does her best to personalize the event in many ways, all while adding her special touch! My husband and I received many compliments on the decor and the flow of the event. I recommend her for your future events.

Lynn · Married on 05/20/2017

OMG! Dream celebrations exceeded my expectations. Meisha Pigford conducted my day of coordination she was very professional and very organized. She also did my venue decorated. when I say she did her "THANG" she did it, The venue was gorgeous, elegant, beautiful and just out of site. It definitely had that WOW factor. if you are looking for someone to coordinate your wedding and decorate your venue then Dream Celebrations is who you want.

T · Married on 09/17/2016

Dream Celebrations, Inc. lived up to every expectation that we had! Thanks so much for decorating our "Simple Elegance" reception! It was beautiful.

Marshea · Married on 07/03/2016

Meisha and Dream Celebrations went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. The staff at Dream Celebrations is professional, knowledgeable and VERY creative. Dream Celebrations was my one stop shop and they helped us plan and execute an amazing stress free wedding. Thank you so much Meisha and Dream Celebrations you are truly AMAZING!!!

Laressa · Married on 06/17/2016

This woman is amazing! Our wedding day was perfect, and it's all because of Meisha! She was respectful of what I wanted and what I didn't want, was on time, and super reliable. I would trust her with any event that I plan.

Todd · Married on 05/29/2016

I highly recommend hiring Meisha to handle all of your wedding needs! She made sure everything was going smooth and she handled everything for us. Definitely took a load off of our shoulders having her as our wedding coordinator. Very professional and she's a very nice person. She kept in contact with us the whole month prior to the wedding to make sure that we weren't forgetting anything, and kept in contact with all of our vendors to make sure they were on time as well. Did a great job on our timeline and made our wedding go by without a worry or problem! Hire her and you won't be disappointed!

Dandra · Married on 05/28/2016

Meisha and the Dream Celebrations Inc.
    staff were great! As with any event, a couple of mishaps occurred, one with my cake and the Disc Jockey, but Meisha and her staff did not let me stress about it and everything turned out wonderful! The wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful! Meisha and her staff catered to the wedding party and most of all they really take care of the Bride! I was very pleased with my services! The prices were very reasonable. Meisha was very flexible and understanding. She helped me create the vision for my wedding. I would definitely recommend her services!

Jamilly · Married on 05/07/2016

I loved working with Mrs. Pigford. I didn't have to worry about anything and I was very pleased. May 7th 2016 will forever be in my memory. Now she's my go to for everything. Love you Meisha.

Sade · Married on 03/11/2016

Meisha Pigford with Dream Celebrations puts the A in AMAZING!!!!!! If you are looking for affordable beautiful wedding ceremony and reception decor look no further & the only reason she wasn't my planner as well because she is a hot commodity out here & I waited to late to get her to plan as well lol !!!!! You will not be disappointed with Dreams Celebration!!!! I have gotten sooooooo many compliments and inquires about who did my decorations and flowers!! Meisha is a 1 stop shop!!! Very professional very patient very sweet and this girl knows her stuff!!!!! She took ALOT of stress off of my husband and I and we will be using her again for any future events and when we have children for baby showers!!!! Thank you again Meisha for everything!!!! 5 stars!!!

James · Married on 03/11/2016

Meisha and her services were awesome! She was very flexible and creative to help meet our needs.

Christian · Married on 03/11/2016

I had a small intimate wedding ceremony and cocktail reception which Miesha did a great job executing my vision. At first I wasn't going to have a wedding ceremony due to all the stress of planning a wedding. Meisha reassured me that my dream was possible to keep it small and intimate. She was very professional and knowledgable about the wedding industry. By giving me different options on set-up, and decor. I am so grateful I chose Dream Celebrations for my special day.

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

I can't say thank you enough to Meisha and Dream Celebrations. Throughout the planning, she was very easy to get a hold of. She had flexible hours to work with your schedule, she's available to attend meetings with you. She even paired me up with the incredible photographer I used. The day of the wedding all I did was laugh and look pretty. I had no worries! My wedding ran on time. She also decorated and was over my expectation. My groom finally said money well spent! Lol Meisha even surprised me with a game show during dinner... My guest got to interact and everyone loved it!! I had a perfect day and would recommend Meisha to anyone... No regrets or worries!!

• User5319994 · 2+ years ago

Meisha @ Dream Celebrations was absolutely wonderful! She was very informative, flexible, thorough, down to earth and definitely worthy of a lifetime of referrals!!!!!

Micia · Married on 06/28/2015

Meisha was an absolute blessing to my husband and I. I told her a vision of how I wanted my wedding reception to look and she did an amazing job. My guest were so amazed by her wonderful decor. Her company name is just that, she will truly make your wedding Dream a celebration. I would recommend anyone to her, she is very professional and respond to your request in a timely manner. I couldn't feel more blessed to have left my vision in her hands. Getting married is one of the biggest things in life, so to have someone over your big day that you can trust is a really big deal and she was very trust worthy. Her coordination was awesome as well my reception ran really smooth. Book Her today

Heather · Married on 06/20/2015

Meisha from Dream Celebrations was super helpful throughout the whole process of planning my wedding. She has amazing connections with vendors that I wouldn't have found on my own. She was always quick to respond whether it be call, text, or email. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family.

Carrie · Married on 06/05/2015

Thanks to Meisha at Democratic Celebrations, my wedding was a success! I could not have done it without her, and you cannot beat her prices! Especially for the quality of work she does! I received many compliments about various aspects of the wedding, from coordination to decor! And I owe it all to Meisha for pulling my ideas together for me! I definitely would recommend Meisha at Dream Celebrations to anyone planning ANY event!

Joel · Married on 06/05/2015

Meisha and her team were awesome! We had her do the decor among other things and she nailed it. We gave her our idea and she went above and beyond our expectations, adding a "pop" that kept the compliments coming from our guests. Very Pleased!

Syeda · Married on 05/31/2015

I highly recommend Dream celebrations as a wedding planner. Meisha Pigford has done an amazing job. Everything turned out perfect. Meisha is quite capable of handling big events. I had a traditional Bangladeshi wedding with 800 guests and it went off beautifully. I was able to enjoy my big day and left the details to Meisha. She helped me to achieve my dream wedding. It was beyond my expectation the stage was unbelievable. Thank you Meshia for the amazing work you have done. :D

Alicia · Married on 05/29/2015

Yes my background was beautiful thanks to the wonderful and sweet Meisha@dreamcelebrationsinc

Terice · Married on 05/16/2015

Meisha was so professional always on time & so Pleasant to deal with . my wedding ran beautifully I had no flaws I didn't have to lift a finger. This was truly my dream wedding . I would definitely use her again!

Daniel · Married on 05/16/2015

Everything was nice & you can tell she loves what she does!

Tamiya · Married on 12/27/2014

Meisha Pigford of Dream Celebrations Inc was a godsend for my wedding. I started planning my wedding about 2 months before the date and I planned on just doing it myself because I didnt really have help. I was so stressed because I was pregnant and exhausted all the time. And because my fiancee and I were on a tight budget I figured that hiring a wedding planner was out of the question. But thank God I was led to Meisha! She worked with my budget and made my entire vision for my wedding day into a reality. And my wedding date was on her birthday and she still worked her butt off to make the day special for my husband and I. I would recommend her to anyone planning any event. Next up for me, baby shower!!