32 Reviews for Dream Celebrations, Inc.

Ceremony (3)
Referrals (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
29 Dream Celebrations, Inc. Reviews

Meisha was a true godsend not only was she great with handling my bridezilla breakdowns she really went the extra mile to understand my vision and bring it to life. Her team was awesome with set up and breakdown and she put me in touch with all of the right people for anything I could imagine I wanted (which was a lot lol). We already have her on stand by for our next child I can't wait for a reason to utilize her awesome services again.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meisha did an amazing job with our wedding. She is very professional and organized. She transformed my venue into something from a movie. I experienced my fairytale wedding thanks to her. Im so glad to have had her for wedding planning, day of coordination and decorating. She was awesome!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Meisha at Dream Celebrations did an amazind job coordinating and decorating my wedding and reception! She was open our ideas and accomadated for what we wanted! Meisha does her best to personalize the event in many ways, all while adding her special touch! My husband and I received many compliments on the decor and the flow of the event. I recommend her for your future events.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Dream Celebrations was so easy. My planner helped me select an all-star team of vendors who were very professional and allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams. I gave her things that I liked and things that I didn't like. From there, she helped me create a vision that completely "wowed" me... My guests are still talking about it. We were on the fence about booking a planner and decorator but now I see it was better than I imagined.... How did I think I could do this alone lol?! Our wedding ran smoothly and our decorations were breath taking! Our wedding was so unique to our personalities. I am so glad we booked with Dream Celebrations. I highly recommend you to do the same, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

OMG! Dream celebrations exceeded my expectations. Meisha Pigford conducted my day of coordination she was very professional and very organized. She also did my venue decorated. when I say she did her "THANG" she did it, The venue was gorgeous, elegant, beautiful and just out of site. It definitely had that WOW factor. if you are looking for someone to coordinate your wedding and decorate your venue then Dream Celebrations is who you want.

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
4.7

I found Meisha & Dream Celebration on social media and was impressed by the décor in the weddings she posted. We started conversing about different packages and liked that she gave options. I selected the month of coordinator, virtual planner, and wedding décor packages. I was worried about planning a wedding in Detroit when I lived in Atlanta (then moved to Denver), but Meisha made it easy. She went to some of my vendor meetings and had plenty of vendor referrals for any need that came up (I bought my dream dress from her referral). She was responsive, thorough, knowledgeable, a great listener, and accommodating. I was blown away by the lighting (worth every penny) and décor, and even though I didn’t want silk flowers, she made them look SO good that someone asked to have one! Overall, we were wowed, provided quality service, and I would recommend Dream Celebrations, Inc. to friends, family, and anyone looking for a fabulous wedding without stressing on the details.
My advice to anyone looking to hire Dream Celebrations would be to be upfront and realistic with your budget (a lot of cost I didn’t think about came up), be detailed with the description of your dream wedding (Meisha’s a wow expert and can make it happen!), and trust her judgment. My only suggestion to the company is to look at offering more services (snacks for bridal party AND groomsmen, people get hungry, especially the kids in the wedding) and being able to offer more not currently in the package like handling the wedding announcements. The more items you book with Dream Celebrations, the easier your wedding will be, BOOK HER!

Profile Picture ANGELA, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

They say it's all in the details and she nailed it for the wedding! While sitting with the wedding party post wedding but before the reception with the guys and they Were enamored with the center pieces. They talked through every detail and that's a rarity for men. Job well done! The "touches" were so nice guests inquired on custom pieces for their homes and Dream Celebrations accommodated. Great service, kind and patient staff. At all times the teams kept the guests, party members, and vendors on task. I would highly recommend Dream Celebrations!

Profile Picture User7412905, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Dream Celebrations, Inc. lived up to every expectation that we had! Thanks so much for decorating our "Simple Elegance" reception! It was beautiful.

Profile Picture User7240300, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meisha and Dream Celebrations went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. The staff at Dream Celebrations is professional, knowledgeable and VERY creative. Dream Celebrations was my one stop shop and they helped us plan and execute an amazing stress free wedding. Thank you so much Meisha and Dream Celebrations you are truly AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Marshea, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This woman is amazing! Our wedding day was perfect, and it's all because of Meisha! She was respectful of what I wanted and what I didn't want, was on time, and super reliable. I would trust her with any event that I plan.

Profile Picture Laressa, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend hiring Meisha to handle all of your wedding needs! She made sure everything was going smooth and she handled everything for us. Definitely took a load off of our shoulders having her as our wedding coordinator. Very professional and she's a very nice person. She kept in contact with us the whole month prior to the wedding to make sure that we weren't forgetting anything, and kept in contact with all of our vendors to make sure they were on time as well. Did a great job on our timeline and made our wedding go by without a worry or problem! Hire her and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Todd, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meisha and the Dream Celebrations Inc.
staff were great! As with any event, a couple of mishaps occurred, one with my cake and the Disc Jockey, but Meisha and her staff did not let me stress about it and everything turned out wonderful! The wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful! Meisha and her staff catered to the wedding party and most of all they really take care of the Bride! I was very pleased with my services! The prices were very reasonable. Meisha was very flexible and understanding. She helped me create the vision for my wedding. I would definitely recommend her services!

Profile Picture Dandra, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Mrs. Pigford. I didn't have to worry about anything and I was very pleased. May 7th 2016 will forever be in my memory. Now she's my go to for everything. Love you Meisha.

Profile Picture Jamilly, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meisha Pigford with Dream Celebrations puts the A in AMAZING!!!!!! If you are looking for affordable beautiful wedding ceremony and reception decor look no further & the only reason she wasn't my planner as well because she is a hot commodity out here & I waited to late to get her to plan as well lol !!!!! You will not be disappointed with Dreams Celebration!!!! I have gotten sooooooo many compliments and inquires about who did my decorations and flowers!! Meisha is a 1 stop shop!!! Very professional very patient very sweet and this girl knows her stuff!!!!! She took ALOT of stress off of my husband and I and we will be using her again for any future events and when we have children for baby showers!!!! Thank you again Meisha for everything!!!! 5 stars!!!

Profile Picture Sade, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Meisha and her services were awesome! She was very flexible and creative to help meet our needs.

Profile Picture James, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a small intimate wedding ceremony and cocktail reception which Miesha did a great job executing my vision. At first I wasn't going to have a wedding ceremony due to all the stress of planning a wedding. Meisha reassured me that my dream was possible to keep it small and intimate. She was very professional and knowledgable about the wedding industry. By giving me different options on set-up, and decor. I am so grateful I chose Dream Celebrations for my special day.

Profile Picture Christian, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I can't say thank you enough to Meisha and Dream Celebrations. Throughout the planning, she was very easy to get a hold of. She had flexible hours to work with your schedule, she's available to attend meetings with you. She even paired me up with the incredible photographer I used. The day of the wedding all I did was laugh and look pretty. I had no worries! My wedding ran on time. She also decorated and was over my expectation. My groom finally said money well spent! Lol Meisha even surprised me with a game show during dinner... My guest got to interact and everyone loved it!! I had a perfect day and would recommend Meisha to anyone... No regrets or worries!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meisha @ Dream Celebrations was absolutely wonderful! She was very informative, flexible, thorough, down to earth and definitely worthy of a lifetime of referrals!!!!!

Profile Picture User5319994, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meisha was an absolute blessing to my husband and I. I told her a vision of how I wanted my wedding reception to look and she did an amazing job. My guest were so amazed by her wonderful decor. Her company name is just that, she will truly make your wedding Dream a celebration. I would recommend anyone to her, she is very professional and respond to your request in a timely manner. I couldn't feel more blessed to have left my vision in her hands. Getting married is one of the biggest things in life, so to have someone over your big day that you can trust is a really big deal and she was very trust worthy. Her coordination was awesome as well my reception ran really smooth. Book Her today

Profile Picture Micia, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meisha from Dream Celebrations was super helpful throughout the whole process of planning my wedding. She has amazing connections with vendors that I wouldn't have found on my own. She was always quick to respond whether it be call, text, or email. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Meisha at Democratic Celebrations, my wedding was a success! I could not have done it without her, and you cannot beat her prices! Especially for the quality of work she does! I received many compliments about various aspects of the wedding, from coordination to decor! And I owe it all to Meisha for pulling my ideas together for me! I definitely would recommend Meisha at Dream Celebrations to anyone planning ANY event!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Meisha and her team were awesome! We had her do the decor among other things and she nailed it. We gave her our idea and she went above and beyond our expectations, adding a "pop" that kept the compliments coming from our guests. Very Pleased!

Profile Picture Joel, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Dream celebrations as a wedding planner. Meisha Pigford has done an amazing job. Everything turned out perfect. Meisha is quite capable of handling big events. I had a traditional Bangladeshi wedding with 800 guests and it went off beautifully. I was able to enjoy my big day and left the details to Meisha. She helped me to achieve my dream wedding. It was beyond my expectation the stage was unbelievable. Thank you Meshia for the amazing work you have done. :D

Profile Picture Syeda, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Yes my background was beautiful thanks to the wonderful and sweet Meisha@dreamcelebrationsinc

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The benefit of having a wedding coordinator became extremely evident the day of the wedding. Meisha did everything she could to make us stress free. We are really glad we invested in the day of wedding coordinator services. She made our wedding a major success.

Profile Picture User5188784, 2+ years ago, 1 Review