DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Convention Center Reviews

16 | Anaheim, CA

16 Reviews for DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Monica · Married on 11/07/2015

The entire staff was wonderful and really made our day extra special! We received a lot of compliments on the venue and the fantastic service the day of. They made the entire process so easy for us!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Nicole · Married on 01/24/2015

Thy went out of her way to make sure that everything fell into place. Cannot thank you guys enough for making my wedding so special.

Sent on 02/07/2015

David · Married on 09/27/2014

Thy Wang very helpful & courteous ~ thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Celerine · Married on 09/27/2014

Everything was great the service, the food ,the catering manager Thy Wang is pleasant ,approachable knowledgeable , the hotel is neat and clean.

Sent on 01/06/2016

SULEMA · Married on 06/28/2014

Wedding reception was beautiful everything came out perfect

Sent on 08/07/2014
  • User3992746 · event on 03/22/2014

I hosted a dinner event for a school organization at this location, and had a very successful event due to the efforts of the DoubleTree staff. The event coordinator, Thy Wang, was always accessible and patient despite many of my last minute requests. Her recommendations were very helpful when it came to planning a large event for the first time, and my event ran smoothly because of the attentiveness of her staff. Overall, I had a great experience and would highly recommend this vendor. Many thanks again for hosting my event.

Sent on 03/25/2014

LILY · event on 03/14/2014

My family and I had a blast at our son and daughter "Coming of Age 15" party. The event went smoothly and the staff was wonderful and courteous to myself, my family and our guests. On the morning of the event, people were asking me if I was nervous and I replied, no because everything was well coordinated and I knew it was going to turn out great, which it did. My kids were especially happy and at the end of the day, that's what truly mattered. Thank you Thy and Double Tree Hotel on Harbor Blvd, in Anaheim, CA, for making it a remarkable, memorable and magical evening! ~ Lily Lara & Luis A. Crisantos (Event, Friday, March 14, 2014)

Sent on 03/21/2014
  • F

Francis · Married on 08/02/2013

We had our wedding reception at the DoubleTree in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago, and everything turned out great! Before booking the ballroom, we visited several other hotels and resorts in the area. While others were fancier and had better views, nothing came close to the DoubleTree's banquet package value. The ballroom was very nice and spacious; we actually decided to put up a partition for our 130 guests to make it smaller. We chose to serve the chicken with lemon caper sauce, and our guests told us that it was the best hotel food they've ever had!

It was also a pleasure working with Thy, who is an excellent catering manager/coordinator. She answered all of our questions within the hour and was patient when we had a lot of last minute changes.

Oh, and the cookies are amazing!

Sent on 01/31/2014
  • Gisela

Gisela · Married on 10/07/2011

We held our wedding reception in the Tuscany ballrom and worked closely with their catering director Annice. The hotel is beautiful and because it's fairly new everything looks amazing! Our wedding was on a Friday night and they have special discounts for these "off" days. Annice was great at answering all of our questions and although we booked so far in advance she was on top of everything from the very beginning. Our wedding day was amazing and I know it wouldn't be possible without the Doubletree's great staff. My husband and I were never worried about a thing. The set up was just as we had asked and we got so many compliments on the food! I would highly recommend the hotel for any sort of event or even if you are just visiting Disneyland!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Sonja · Married on 03/29/2008

The DoubleTree Guest Suites in Anaheim is beautiful. The hotel is fairly new and the ballroom is not old, dingy or dated. There is only one ballroom so if you book the whole room you are the only event for the day/evening! It has a rustic Italian look. The staff is great. They really worked with us each step of the way from the menu, decor, and room block. They made it easy. Also the food was delicious. Our guests were so impressed with the portion size and the flavor. Everyone considering a wedding near Disneyland should at least look at this venue.

Sent on 08/04/2008
  • User3983761 · event on 03/15/2014

Everyone was very helpful, and helped make sure the event ran smoothly.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Angie · Married on 07/22/2017

I was a bit scared but mainly because I had never done anything like this before, the team was great and making it easy and fun!!!! I have another party to plan in the coming year. I may be back....

Sent on 01/17/2018

Doria · Married on 07/25/2015

3.5

Great experience and professional staff!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Tricia · Married on 05/22/2010

We had our wedding reception at the DoubleTree Guest Suites in Anaheim. We really liked the place since it was a newer hotel and there was only one main ballroom. It accomodated all our guests (310 people) with still plenty of space for dancing. We worked with Cassandra and Annice, who were both very helpful and informative. They worked with us for several months and we were very pleased with their services. The food was excellent! We received many compliments on the place and food!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2007

4.2
      3.0

I loved this venue. This hotel was just recently rebuilt, so everything is new. The color scheme is gorgeous and photographs very well (deep red, brown, burnt orange, etc...). We had a fall wedding and our color scheme matched the hotel's decor perfectly.

In the evening, the drive leading up to the hotel is also very nice because the tree-lined streets all have white christmas lights on them.

We spent our wedding niht in the hotel room - which was a spacious, clean and well-decorated suite.

We also had to change our wedding date at the last minute, and the hotel was very accomodating. They did not charge any extra fees and worked with us to find another date that would work out great for both sides.

Sent on 02/11/2008
  • User4712023 · event on 12/12/2014

3.6
      3.0

The catering manager; Thy Wang, is excellent. The facility was also very nice. Perhaps the only average portion was the main dining room for the event seemed to be a bit delayed in being prepared for guests to enter and be seated. Overall, we have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests. They really enjoyed the venue and would like to come back to the DoubleTree.

Sent on 01/19/2015