DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel Reviews

84 | Miami, FL

84 Reviews for DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel

Michele · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Thank you Adriana, Jose and all of the staff who assisted with the wedding event planning. Everything thing went off without a hitch. The food was delicious. The drinks were excellent. The staff was courteous and attended to our every need. We were a small group but everyone treated us like ROYALTY and FAMILY. I am so very grateful for the hard work the staff put in to make this event possible on such short notice. I highly recommend Adriana and her team. Our memories are all wonderful of this beautiful occasion. Thanks again.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Ashley Arias · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing !!!

Adriana made everything such a smooth process and made sure to have all my requests for the wedding day. She was amazing !

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/26/2019

Best venue!

Great food and such a beautiful atmosphere. Adriana and Michelle were amazing.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Evelyn · Married on 10/21/2019

Perfect Venue!

The Doubletree was the perfect venue for our wedding! It was right on the water with an amazing view. We got so many compliments on how delicious the food was and what great bartenders there were. Adriana was a pleasure to work with and she was very attentive and responsive to all our questions and needs. I would highly recommend for a wedding venue.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Eva

Eva Maloney · Married on 09/27/2019

Eva and Jamel’s Wedding

Adriana and her team made our special day a dream come true! We loved every moment of our wedding. Our vision came true and we are beyond grateful. We highly recommend this venue! Adriana is a lovely person! The personal touch and relationship provided by everyone involved in making this happen, was the best part of it all.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Elcka

Elcka Rangel · Married on 08/17/2019

Grand in every sense!

It’s been just 2 days since we celebrated at the DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay and we are trying to make an excuse to do it again!
    Not only that the venue location is a privilege one, with breathtaking views of beautiful Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach in the background, is also that you will count with an amazing team of experienced people with Ms Adriana Rader, Senior Event Manager at the head of it.
    We look at different places, some really beautiful, but you can beat all this place offers for such an amazing price.
    After a couple conversations I realized that letting them do their part was ok, I just needed to do mine, and it was fun! They reply almost immediately to every email and phone call, answer every question and cater to all our requests. The list of vendors they offered is on point, we use them all except the DJ (we used @soundcrashersc )
    The day of the party, Michelle the event manager follow the timeline impeccably. The person in charge of the ballroom rearranged the cake table and some of the seats just minutes before the party, they set up the tables beautifully together with Beatriz from A Blooming Touch. And the food! The chef did such an amazing job our guests are still talking about it! Special mention to the bartender, pleasant and willing to custom the mixes, he actually pulled all the Mojitos from scratch even grinding the mint individually in each glass!!
    We were able to enjoy the party worry free and at the end we were welcome with champagne and chocolate cover strawberries in the most beautiful suite (included in the package) All in all I highly recommend this venue. And hope to celebrate again there soon!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Karelia

Karelia · Married on 07/12/2019

Best choice ever!

We had an AMAZING experience making our wedding at the DoubleTree. I am very grateful to everyone on the team for giving us a wonderful time.
    I did not hire a wedding planner, my sister, being my maid of honor, helped me a lot. Together with my parents, we found the DoubleTree, we had our first talk to Adriana, the senior catering manager, and it just felt right, she is very organized and loves to keep on track with details, and trust me, you need someone who takes care of details because there is so much to do the day of the wedding that you get lost. She made space in her agenda to show the ballroom to my fiance, which was the last step to say yes to the venue.
    Adriana is very kind and would help you as long as she can. My husband to be and I decided to change the menu and added a dessert table last minute, Adriana always listened to our requests and never gave us a no as an answer, she spoke to the chef and suddenly everything was approved. Later on, we met Michelle who was going to be the catering manager on the day of the wedding, her punctuality and professionalism were incredible, she also had a smile on her face all the time, inspiring confidence, so you feel relieved of any chaos. We hired a decoration company outside their suggested vendors and Adriana and her team got along with them with no problem.
    Let me tell you! Everything was stunning! Once, we entered the ballroom we were surprised, the dessert table was gorgeous and the taste was amazing. The cocktail area was beautiful, nobody complained about not having the change to try the appetizers or drinks before dinner. Dinner was delicious and the different kinds of cocktails and drinks surprised our guests. The cake was made by Todo Dulces, one of their vendor, I LOVED IT. Our guests were very excited and satisfied.
    On the day of the wedding, we got lucky to be served by Luis Felipe, he is such a sweetheart plus he took care of us so amazing, always making sure we ate and drank water or cocktails before anyone else, our glasses were never empty. He treated us like royalty, I couldn't stop thanking him.
    Also, if you are having family coming out of state like us or a destination wedding, Jessica would be more than glad to help you, she even helped me to reserve the suite for the night before the wedding to get ready with my bridesmaids in the early morning, and if you don't want to book a room, don't worry! They give you a Hair & Makeup Bridal room.
    They also give you a suite for the night of the wedding and set champagne and strawberries with chocolate for your new hubby and you.
    The process was not as stressful as I thought it was going to be, the team at the DoubleTree make it pretty easy, whether you have a wedding planner or not, they would be very happy to help you.
    I just remember feeling glad and grateful for choosing the DoubleTree, I still feel that way. I would highly recommend them, not just for weddings but for any other events you would like to celebrate.

Dear Future Brides,
    Give it a try! You won't pick wrong.

Thank you DoubleTree for being part of our beautiful day.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Tiffany · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding Venue

Our June 30th wedding was held at the hotel. We were treated like family. I could not have imagined a more beautiful setting for our wedding. We received exceptional customer service from everyone - front desk, catering office, waiters, and the chef. Special thanks to Adriana Rader for all her help over a year, putting together a wedding of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Lejla

Lejla Harper · Married on 06/28/2019

Our wedding day!

Adrianna & her whole team we’re exceptionally wonderful, patient, helpful & kind. I don’t have enough positive words to write about them. My wedding day started off stressful before i even got to the venue, however the minute i stepped foot in the hotel, they were extremely accommodating and made me feel at ease. The food was absolutely everything. I wish i could have taken some home. The staff, the food and the willingness to make sure our day went smoothly is something my husband and i will never forget. I honestly just want to come back so the chef can whip me up a good meal LOL. The space was very open and spacious but it also felt intimate at the same time. (Our Party was about 80-85 people). Definitely highly recommend getting married here! Thanks team for all your wonderful help!

Lejla & Ryan

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole Peoples · Married on 05/25/2019

Birthday celebration

Adriana and the staff was truly amazing. They took my vision and made it come to light. The event from the decorations to the food, the staff, was truly superb. The lunch buffet was awesome and the food was delicious. Words really cannot describe how beautiful it was. I highly recommend this place for weddings or any formal events.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine · Married on 05/11/2019

Miami wedding

the doubletree hotel is an amazing hidden gem with their beautiful terrace and breath taking ballroom. It screams true Miami wedding with their amazing view of the Bay Area! I fell in love and it made my wedding all the more better. Adriana is a great catering manager she’s very professional fun and sweet. Excellent to work with and she keeps you informed and organized. She answered all the bridal distress calls and I couldn’t be happier about that. She made sure my event went off without a hitch. I would definite recommend this venue!!! 😊

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen Perez · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent! Look no further!

Excellent service by Adriana from day 1 until 3 months post wedding! If you're not sure where to book, look no further, this is the best in Miami! Best food, best location (you can't beat that sunset over the bay), amazing service and I'm talking about above and beyond! The cake options are from Miami's very best cake makers! Adriana showed us the location as many times as we needed prior to booking till I was satisfied, went over every detail of the contract without hesitation, was responsive to answer every question any given day throughout all of our planning EVEN when she was off work. I never once felt unattended by her. She was tremendous help with layout accommodating every request. The tasting was exquisite the VERY BEST food I've tried at a wedding! We opted for the filet mignon & french chicken as the two offerings and the fondant cake from Divine Delicacies. Chivari chairs were included which were perfect and elegant, lots of fantastic linen colors to choose from. The cheese table was so delicious that it quickly disappeared bc our guests loved it so much I have no pictures to prove it existed but it was fabulous, the hors d'oeuvres were so amazing my guests can't stop speaking about it. Drinks were also FABULOUS the bars wouldn't stop flowing with alcohol! Nothing broke everything was in order beautiful and done in a timely manner, exquisite. The ballroom looked perfect and my guests had such a wonderful time that they're asking me when the next party will be. As far as us as a couple, Adriana had our fave drinks ready upon arrival and a selection of all hors d'oeuvres for us to try prior to opening the ballroom for our guests. The room included was a beautiful left corner on the 7th floor, spacious, comfortable, and a bottle of champagne and strawberries with a loving note from Adriana was left for us. We received Hilton Honors points for our event as well and for the rooms we booked for our families. All my vendors had a pleasant experience with the hotel. Any small discrepancy or question throughout the year I spent planning or day of the event was dealt with the upmost professionalism and solved in an efficient manner. I will certainly highly recommend The DoubleTree Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay and most importantly Adriana Rader as the very best location for a wedding reception in Miami. They give you the best value for your money and their customer service, quality of food, beauty of venue, quality of service by every waiter and person in this team is 100% 5 stars. I would choose them over and over again! It was a pleasure doing business here! I look forward to referring others so that they can enjoy this great venue too! Forever thankful! Our wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Y

Yisel · Married on 12/22/2018

Adriana was amazing from beginning to end. always extremely helpful, always available for any details or questions we had. the event itself was beyond all expectations. the wait staff made sure we were always ok, and they helped my daughter who was the one that helped with the most of the planning make sure everything was as expected.

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • I

Isabelle Castillo · Married on 12/22/2018

Adriana and her team, as well as the cooks, wait staff, and everyone else involved were wonderful and helped make sure our wedding went perfectly.

The view from the balcony was wonderful. We were also very pleased with the level of service provided by everyone involved as well as the prompt and professional responses whenever we had any questions. The food was great and the chef was very attentive to the several different food allergies of family members. They were able to provide options to meet all of our needs, and helped make our day special.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen Chan · Married on 12/08/2018

Great staff and venue!

Adriana and Mercedes were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were prompt in answering my questions and addressing my concerns via email and phone calls. We had great communication through the entire process and throughout the event. My guests had a great time and the staff made everything during the event as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend hosting your event at this venue.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Daniela G · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing food and views!

I can not begin to say how much I loved my reception location. The venue is so beautiful and open with gorgeous views of the bay. Everyone after the wedding told us how much they loved the location and the view. The food was delicious from cocktail hour to dinner. I couldn’t not be enough of the food and neither could my guest. I really liked how there were always two bars open at any given time. Working with Adriana was a pleasure she responded to all my emails and questions super fast. She gave me advice on vendors and helped me decide where things should be located. I knew that if I emailed her a long list of questions, she would answer me within a couple of hours. I would 100% recommend a wedding or any big event at the Doubletree by Hilton Grand.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Denise Green · Married on 11/03/2018

She over exceeded our expectation!

Adriana Radar went above and beyond to make our wedding so very special by taking care of all the details that we did not want to worry about on our special day!

I would more than recommend the DoubleTree Grand in Miami, FL and most importantly, Adriana Radar for being the most important piece to make this a success!

Sent on 11/21/2018

cindy · Married on 09/29/2018

Words are not enough to Express how happy we were with everything. The venue is breathtaking and the catering team during our venue process was amazing and during our wedding they were so nice and attentive. The best of the best. Adriana you are so amazing. We love you

Sent on 10/02/2018

Aylema · Married on 08/18/2018

Words cannot explain how satisfied we are. Adriana, is a wonderful person. She made the planning process that much easier. My husband and I are from Miami but we had just moved to DC while in the middle of planning our wedding. I contacted the hotel and spoke with Adriana and she made my wedding happen exactly how it was planned. Being far did not make a difference because of how efficient she is and everyone in her team. From planning, to the food, drinks in fact everything. I did not have a wedding planner and I definitely did not need one because with Adriana and the reat of the team your wedding will be perfect. Not just us but our guests kept saying our wedding was one to remember. We are beyond happy and cannot wait for our pictures and video. We could not have done it without this great team.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2018

I fell in love with this venue the minute I visited it. It has one of the most beautiful views in Miami and our guests loved having access to that terrace all night. The food was delicious and the service was impeccable. Adriana was helpful and professional throughout the entire process. She answered my emails immediately and was always willing to help. Everything was beautiful and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Julie · Married on 06/09/2018

We could not be happier with how our wedding reception turned out at the DoubleTree. Adriana and her team are AMAZING! They were organized, helped us put together the perfect menu (with a custom dish) and timeline, and answered any and all questions we had. They also checked in with us throughout the reception to ensure we were happy with everything. The food and service were impeccable - our guests were so impressed. We looked at so many venues before making our final decision, and are so glad we picked the DoubleTree. We can't say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Dwain · Married on 04/21/2018

I would be hard pressed to find a better event staff to work with. The property has one of the best locations in Miami, and affords spectacular views to create the perfect ambiance for a wedding or wedding related event. The catering staff offers a great variety of menu choices, and the meal portions are very generous. The delectable taste of our meal selections is still a topic of conversation two weeks after the event.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Alexandra · Married on 03/10/2018

We had our wedding at the DoubleTree By Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay on March 10, 2018. The staff was amazing and accommodated our every need - even our request to bring our dog to the ceremony! Every single detail was taken care of by the Senior Catering Sales Manager, Adriana Rader, and her wonderful staff. I truly felt so at peace the day of the wedding as every detail had been taken care of beforehand. My guests were so impressed with the venue, coordination, staff, and food. The food for the wedding was amazing and kept receiving compliments even weeks after. Do not hesitate to book this venue!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Neisha · Married on 02/18/2018

Adriana and her team was awesome, from communications to addressing any of my concerns, the horderves and food was delicious and on point, all the guest commented that the food was delicious and the perfect temperature. The venue is beautiful with the perfect scenery. It made my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Shahzia · Married on 02/10/2018

Now that I've recuperated from the wedding planning, the rehearsal, the wedding and the honeymoon, I want to thank Adrianna for her professionalism.
    The DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Biscayne Bay is a venue that provides great perks such as the view, the convenience of having the terrace for a ceremony adjacent to the Grand Ballroom for the reception.
    I'm from Miami but now live up north, Adrianna provided the convenience of discussing via email and over the phone.

The package provided by the venue includes many different color polyester linens for the cocktail tables on the terrace, the guest tables, sweetheart table and cake table (provided by International Party Design) but I chose to upgrade the guest table to satin and the sweetheart/cake to sequins (pictured in this review).

My florist (Nellie from Natinel Flowers), my DJ (Miami DJs Ultra) and my coordinator (Events by Carmen) were familiar with the venue which helped!

I also chose to move the dance floor to be under the chandeliers on the higher ceiling side which provided better lighting in my opinion.
    We had an open bar, which as great!

The catered food they provided was excellent. The service staff was superb at the wedding which checked on my husband and I to make sure we had drinks, water, any food, dessert etc. However my guests informed me that they picked up/cleaned up the tables too quickly as they were eating.

Jessica provided a room block and my guests stayed with the hotel. The venue is great but the hotel rooms didnt have air working when we arrived to check-in and had to move rooms.

I recommend the venue to anyone who wants a beautiful view to overlook as you're getting married!

Sent on 02/25/2018