Doubletree by Hilton Phoenix-Gilbert Reviews

Doubletree by Hilton Phoenix-Gilbert 6
Doubletree by Hilton Phoenix-Gilbert 7
  • Tammy

Tammy Difilippe · Married on 08/10/2019

Beth was amazing to work with and made our special day perfect.

Definitely a great place to have a wedding!’

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Doubletree by Hilton Phoenix-Gilbert 13
    Doubletree by Hilton Phoenix-Gilbert 14
    Doubletree by Hilton Phoenix-Gilbert 15

Rosemary Osborn · Married on 06/08/2019

Thank you Doubletree Elegante!

Our wedding luncheon went really well! The food was delicious, the service was great, and the venue was lovely. The staff helped us with the set up of our A/V equipment.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Rosanne · Married on 03/01/2014

The santan elegante staff was so awesome on our special day. We especially love the wedding coordinator April Warner . Se was so great with all the details and following up with us on all of the contracts and details for the wedding. The food and staff was great we would definitely remember this weekend for the rest of our lives! We would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great venue! We give them 5 stars!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Vanessa · Married on 03/30/2013

Three months before my wedding was supposed to take place my wedding venue fell through!!=O However, San Tan Elegante saved the day and helped me in my time of need. This venue is amazing, it was EXACTLY what I wanted. There were many areas for pictures, my guests stayed in the hotel just a couple steps away from the venue, my ceremony and reception both took place at the venue and the staff was just amazing. Without them I don't know what my wedding would have turned out like. LOVE THEM!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2012

Absolutely fabulous! Worked with April K. and I must say it was my dream wedding. The hotel being right there was very convenient for all my guests who were traveling from out of town. My family and friends loved the food the servers everything was great. I would definitely recommend this venue. Thanks for making my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Kailani · Married on 03/18/2012

Our wedding consultant April K. did a wonderful job in helping us prepare for our wedding. The venue was absolutely beautiful and when our wedding day happened to be the first big rain of the season, they did such an amazing job quickly changing the set up plans for our outdoor wedding to be inside. The inside room was so gorgeous and set up exactly the way I had planned it for outdoors, that I even forgot that it was inside. The chef made an amazing dinner and the staff really did a very good job meeting all expectations of service and higher. I definitely recommend them for anyone's wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2012

We couldn’t thank April and her team enough for all their hard work in making our wedding day a huge success. I was never once worried about anything going haywire because I knew our special day was in good hands. The Venue was beautiful and one of the reasons we chose the Elegante is because the ceremony reception and hotel were all in one spot. Our guests didn’t have to travel once they arrived. We worked with April for about a year before our wedding. I cannot say enough great things about her. She was very professional and was always helpful and on top of things. Our guests also couldn’t stop talking about how nice the venue was and convenient.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2011

This reception turned out to be such an amazing night, not only for me and my husband but for all of my guests. I have been told that they cant remember ever having so much fun. My pictures turned out great because the Elegante made sure that everything was staged perfectly. They blocked out spaces where cars would park so that I could fit my whole bridal party (17) of us in a great picture. April was too good to be true, she kept me posted on any changes that I needed to make, deadlines I had to hit and had a great food tasting as well. The food was to die for. So many people say that wedding food can be a drag, mine was great. People enjoyed everything. April's team even boxed up my cake for me in the to go boxes for my guests and helped pass them out. I even had guests book their rooms there. They didnt want to leave. They kept the hotel bar open for my guests to continue the celebration after the reception ended. They follow up after and helped load things into my car as well. It was a great time for sure. Thanks SanTan Elegante!!

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/25/2011

The SanTan Elegante was wonderful! Great customer service and venue! I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2011

SanTan Elegante was an amazing reception venue! I worked with April Kuebler who was extremely professional, helpful & responsive. The food was excellent and we received compliments from many of our guests. The reception ballroom was beautiful & everyone at SanTan Elegante was very accommodating. They even moved our wedding up a week when we ran into a scheduling conflict with my husband's school schedule. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Chrissy · Married on 02/26/2011

The San Tan Elegante was everything I expected and more!! And if you can, work with April, she is awesome!! I enjoyed every minute of my wedding and reception, it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Amber · Married on 12/01/2012

We got married here in December of 2012 and had an amazing experience. We worked with April and she was awesome!!! Very helpful, always responded to all of my questions and emails. They had a vendor package that helped us with our budget. All of our guests had a blast at the wedding, it was such a great day/night and April was there to make sure everything went perfectly. We were very happy with our choice of venue and would do it all over again!

Sent on 06/15/2013
  • User2520048 · 2+ years ago

April was great. We loved the venue. April was very flexible and did whatever she could to make our day easy and memorable.

Sent on 10/26/2013

2.2
      1.5
      2.5
      2.0
      1.5

Read a lot of really great reviews prior to choosing this venue, so we had high hopes for this! Before getting into the negative, it's worth noting that April Warner was an absolute pleasure to work with and definitely knows what she's doing with regard to planning a reception. When April was present (until about dinner-time) things ran flawlessly.

Unfortunately, we ran into roughly 16 signifiant issues ranging from rude waiters to a disruptive event next door to ours. These issues made our reception very cumbersome to host. Many of the issues we presented to April (and her bosses) were issues that showed a lack of communication. As a result, we asked for a refund of 25% of our $7k bill. In return, April and her bosses scheduled a call with us to review each of our issues (in depth) and provided explanations and, in some cases, excuses for the issues.

I've planned many events, many much larger than my wedding reception, and the amount of issues we encountered was significant. That said, after this long conversation, they agreed to provide us with a 10% refund, as they felt that they fulfilled their part of the contract. While April was great and the venue is beautiful, I couldn't recommend this place to anyone in need of a smoothly running event.

Sent on 05/26/2016