DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto Reviews

1 User photo

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto 1

Jennifer Davis · Married on 09/15/2018

Dream Come True!

Marisol made my experience very easy. She did an amazing job making sure all my event needs were met.
    Great space. Beautiful venue

Sent on 10/24/2018
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto 2

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I had our Wedding Reception at the DoubleTree Hotel in Modesto. We couldn't have chosen a better wedding venue! The service that was provided was incredible! The banquet captain and staff were really helpful throughout the entire reception. The food was DELICIOUS as promised by the Chef during our tasting. Lorraine Guevara, catering manager, was very helpful and provided me and my husband with great advice. I must have called/emailed her 10 thousand times with a ton of questions. She always had an answer for me and made this experience a lot easier than I thought! Our Wedding Reception was truly an amazing and unforgettable event thanks to all the time and efforts from ALL the Hotel staff! They truly work together as a team to ensure that your special night is successful! Thank you! I would definitely recommend the Hotel for a wedding venue!

Sent on 09/22/2015

christina · Married on 03/14/2015

The Doubletree is a beautiful venue. We had the ceremony and reception in the Napa Room. It was elegant and the staff was attentive, professional and friendly. They did everything to make our day perfect. We also had several people staying in the hotel and we all got together the following morning for breakfast. It was perfect.

Sent on 03/25/2015

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review.
  • F

Francis · Married on 03/07/2015

Awesome place. Great Food. Great Staff

Sent on 03/26/2015

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto's reply:

Thank you for your response.

Karina · Married on 09/17/2011

Our reception was in the Arbor Theatre and it was amazing. The lighting, food, and service was great. LOVED IT!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Shelly · Married on 04/24/2010

Modesto Centre Plaza has many venues both large and small depending on the size of your wedding. I had invited over 500 guests and could have invited many more with the room they had available. The staff was very helpful, and the ceremony and reception both turned out fantastic! I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/15/2010

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

3.5

The event planner at this hotel worked very hard to accommodate and provide for anything that I asked for. She was very professional and offered as many deals as she possibly could for my fiancé and I.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Monica · Married on 09/04/2011

3.0
      3.0

My husband and I got married in downtown Modesto and had our reception at Fuzio Universal Bistro. Much of our family traveled for our wedding, many of them from the east coast, so we wanted a convenient, nice place for everyone to stay together. The DoubleTree was perfect! The rooms were very nice and the customer service was great. It was walking distance from our venue, so no one had to drive home from our reception and there was plenty of space for all of our guests. We even had a few impromptu pool parties on the second floor rooftop pool in the days leading up to our wedding. They gave us a group rate discount and everyone I talked to was happy with their accommodations.

Sent on 08/25/2014