DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton Reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 4
DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 5

Jarrod Gac · Married on 10/19/2019

Our dream wedding

My husband Sean and I just had our wedding at the DoubleTree Deerfield Beach and it was even better than we could’ve imagined! Fran Bannon, Director of Catering, was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her knowledge and recommendations were extremely helpful and we couldn’t have done the process without her. The entire staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and I would highly recommend the DoubleTree Deerfield Beach to everyone for their wedding or special occasion and can’t say enough positive things about Fran!

Sent on 10/30/2019

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was truly an honor to work with you and to get to know you both. I am so happy that we exceeded your expectations. From the day that you walked thru our doors, I knew we were going to have a blast planning your wedding; and what a wonderful day that was! Can't wait to see the photos! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness... xoxoxo

Amber · Married on 10/05/2019

10.5.19 wedding

100% recommend this hotel for your wedding ! The hotel itself is beautiful and only getting more beautiful, it is being redone, Fran was so beyond good to me as if I was her family. She definitely is the expert, I would think I wanted something a certain way and she would direct me to her professional opinion and I’m so glad I listened to her on so many decisions. The hotel staff is beyond amazing! Ladies I recommend room 820 to get ready in and the boys downstairs that helped me so much !! Such a stunning hotel and the food was out of this world and big portions !!!! So blessed for everyone that helped me throughout the year there and for Fran ! She deserves the world for being there on my special day !! I mean you name it and she gots it done !! My package was just about completely custom , I got married at the poolside which was stunning !!!

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 6
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Farrah

Farrah · Married on 07/05/2019

Excellent!!!

My husband and I held our wedding at this doubletree location and every aspect was above and beyond our expectations! Fran Bannon is the director of catering and she is so amazing!! She helped us with the entire planning process and was a joy to work with throughout planning! First, we had our rehearsal dinner and service was excellent. On the day of our event, Fran and the whole team at the Doubletree we’re incredibly attentive and truly helped make our wedding and stay special! Compliments to the chef as well, our rehearsal and wedding dinners were delicious! I highly recommend choosing this hotel for your venue!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lopez

Lopez Lucia · Married on 06/09/2019

Cultural wedding bliss

Fran and Rio helped us accomplish our mixed cultural wedding! We were so happy with our venue and how accommodating they were with all of our vendors. The space was wonderful and the wait staff were top notch. My guests raved about the food and the option to have DQ Blizzards for dessert! Such a pleasant experience!

Sent on 06/24/2019

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was our pleasure to work with you both and to share if your wedding day memories! Only Love and Happiness to you both!

Kristoffer · Married on 01/11/2019

The best reception and Fran Bannon is the best!

I would totally recommend this to everyone! My wedding was amazing. Fran Bannon is the best!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Hello Kristoffer & Bae,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I was such fun to assist the amazing couple that you are! Please send photos as soon as you get them! xoxo fran

shella · Married on 01/06/2019

My wedding at the Doubletree was a dream come truy

I’m still in awe of how amazing my wedding at the doubletree was. Fran is amazing from the first day I met her. I knew she was the one. I have visited most of the venues in Broward County. Then I come across the Doubletree it was perfect, my husband was like this is it. Fran was easy to work with, she breaks everything down for you. She’ll work with you budget. She’ll help you and give you ideas. I’m glad I choose the Doubletree for my big day, I loved every details about my wedding from the decor, to the set up, the food. I get a lot of compliments from my guests how wonderful everything were. My husband, family, and guests love Fran. I would choose the Doubletree over and over again if I had to.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Shella & Josue,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was a delight to get to know you both and become part of your memories! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and can't wait to see the photos!
    xoxo
    fran
  • Martina

Martina Hamn · Married on 01/06/2019

Wedding Experience at Double Tree Hilton 6/1/2019

Our Hilton Wedding Planner; Fran was so great, on top of everything and so kind a such a pleasure to deal with; she made the event seamless and easy for all of us, thank you Fran, your're the BEST!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you so much Martina! It was such a delight to work with you all and be part of such an important day! Can't wait to see the photos. xoxo

Andrea · Married on 11/06/2018

Our wedding

Everything about it was great!

Sent on 06/06/2019

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

What a beautiful couple you are and our 1st real DoubleTree love story! How awesome that you chose to celebrate your wedding with us, especially after meeting here years ago! We are truly honored.
    Please attached some photos.
    Love and Happiness to you both always!
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

An Excellent Wedding!!

Fran Bannon is an excellent resource for this Doubletree! She recommended our other vendors like the florist, photographer/DJ, and rabbi. We had an absolutely wonderful weekend there. I looked at a few other venues, but my fiancé knew right away that we were going to get married at the Doubletree because Fran was so great!

Sent on 10/23/2018

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Dear Susan & Jeffery, What a delight to have met you both and thank you again for choosing our property!

Aia · Married on 08/18/2018

It was more then great, Frann was really great person to work with she did nice abd perfect job with everything, the ballroom was so beautiful and organized, Fran helped me with every single thing, she is an awsone person to work with.

Sent on 09/14/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you Aia for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Sonia · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding day was perfect! This is all thanks to Fran Bannon, the rest of the event coordinating team, and Chef. Fran is AMAZING! From our very first meeting, she has been a joy to work with. She made the planning process easy and was always an email/call away when needed. On the day of, the team took every detail into account and really made us feel so special. From greeting us with our “his & her” cocktails to accommodating all of our needs and last minute changes. Taylor made sure our donut display looked stunning! The food was plated beautifully and tasted fantastic. The entire event ran smoothly with the help of the awesome waitstaff clearing/plating dishes promptly. We received numerous compliments throughout the night, our guests genuinely enjoyed the evening. We are so pleased with how everything turned out and happy that we selected this venue! We highly recommend it for any weddings or special occasions, you won’t be disappointed!

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 20
    DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 27
    DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 28
    Sent on 06/28/2018

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, and it was our honor to be part of your wedding memories! We can't wait to see your photos and hopefully post some on this site. Wishing you a lifetime of joy & happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

My wedding was everything I hoped it would be and then some. Fran was seriously the best wedding coordinator ever! She was so organized, thoughtful, accommodating, understanding, pleasant and fun. I am beyond blessed to have been able to work with her for such a joyous occasion. She took away all of the stress that comes along with planning a wedding and completely put me at ease so I could enjoy my special day. My wedding went off without a hitch and I am so grateful to her for that. Now let's talk about the food... can we say AH-MAZING. All of my guests absolutely LOVED the food and could not tell me enough how delicious it was. The hotel was beautiful also and all of my guests from out of town were so pleased with the accommodations. This venue is absolutely wonderful and I would highly recommend having your wedding here.

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 29
    DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 35
    DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton 36
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Dear Stephanie & Chris,
    Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was a delight to get to know you both and your family! What a small world...lol!
    Wishing you a lifetime of joy & happiness

Ayesha · Married on 03/11/2018

I was a bride that had my wedding at this hotel in March 2018. I would recommend their services to anyone who would ask. I was on a budget and Frann Bannon did such a great job offering me an affordable package and trying to accommodate my needs. I probably called her a million times during the whole wedding prep process. She made the process easy and was always accessible. Since it was our first family wedding, we had a lot of questions and she gave us some great advice.

On the day of the wedding, Frank was sick and she still was present to make sure everything went smoothly and she even went out of the way to help me with certain tasks. Fran and her staff were always kind, courteous, professional, and polite. All my guests were complimenting us about how organized the event was and they all genuinely enjoyed our wedding.

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding or any other special occasion in your life, contact Frann because she provides great service and tries to accommodate you according to your budget. The hall was beautiful and waitstaff were prompt and made sure everything was presentable and clean. I will share pictures when they are available.

Sent on 08/29/2018

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

How kind of you to write such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding memories and please give my regards to your parents!

Ruthlyn · Married on 02/10/2018

We loved this venue. They welcomed our small intimate wedding, and made us feel like the only couple on this planet. They were very accommodating and was attentive to detail. Fran, the event coordinator was simply exceptional.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Linda · event on: 02/03/2018

Fran Bannon was very very helpful, She listened to my desires and she made it happen for me.
    The food was excellent!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Maxi · Married on 10/21/2017

DoubleTree Hilton was an amazing venue! My wedding was so much fun. Fran, the wedding coordinator was amazing. Thank you for helping to make our wedding the best day ever!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and I am so happy that you had a great time. What a fun weekend it was!
    It was a pleasure to not only work with you and Justin, but to also get to know your families! Can't wait to see the photos! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding here and I couldn’t have been more happy with the way the day turned out. The staff was so helpful and friend especially Fran who helped me through the whole planning process. She is truly amazing and I recommend this place for your dream wedding :)

Sent on 10/18/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you Danielle and it was such a pleasure to work with you and Cristian.
    We look forward to having you back on your 1 year anniversary!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
    fran
  • I

Iraima · Married on 10/07/2017

From our first meeting with Fran Bannon at Double Tree she made us feel like family. We had looked for weeks for a venue for my mother's 80th birthday party. She always acted with respect professional advise and much care, it was like "family". The party went off like clock work everything was beautiful and my mother is still talking about the best party she's ever had!! Fran was there to make sure everything was done right she helped with things that had nothing to do with the party. All the staff every waiter/waitress were wonderful very attentive throughout the party. I really can't say enough about the event and all the staff. Great Party highly recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 10/30/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you again for choosing the DoubleTree Deerfield Beach! It was such a beautiful evening and pleasure to work with you and your family! You are part of our family!

Veronica · Married on 04/07/2017

I had a room block here for my wedding at Deer Creek Golf Club. Value was amazing, rooms were nice, and they were really easy to work with. Free parking and a shuttle to the beach!

Sent on 09/20/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and we we were so happy to have accommodated your group! If we can ever be of service to you in the future, please never hesistate to contact us again!

Alison · Married on 03/18/2017

The doubletree staff was amazing to work with. Especially Fran she was able to make sure the day of went smoothly. I highly recommend Fran and the entire staff as they were all friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/20/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Deerfield Beach-Boca Raton's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review and allowing us to use your photos. You looked amazing and and it was so great to get to know you and your family!
    If we can ever be of service to you in the future, please never hesitate to call me!

Terisha · Married on 05/09/2015

The DoubleTree Hilton is extremely accommodating and professional. Michelle Brooks (Event Director) is a pleasure to work with. Every staff member that I have been in contact with has been helpful and so nice. I wouldn't plan an event at any other place.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Laura · Married on 04/11/2015

Michelle is amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She is making all of our dreams come true while still working with our budget. The hotel is a hidden gem, absolutely stunning inside, beautiful rooms, and kept so clean! Every staff member that I have met has been so helpful. If you have guests coming in from West Palm or Ft. Lauderdale, it is the perfect in between. Minutes from the beach...and there is a free shuttle to the beach for guests! We cannot wait for our upcoming wedding and I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to a perfect place to have their special day!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2014

Sent on 05/14/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2014

I couldn't ask for a better place to have my wedding. It was an amanzing experience and day. Everything was PERFECT, and I have NOTHING to complain. Michelle and her staff are amazing, flexible, and they do everything that they can to make you feel comfortable and happy. The place is also BEAUTIFUL ! I loved every second and all I can say is that it is worth every penny. MICHELLE WAS THE BEST !!!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Panagiota · Married on 11/16/2013

Working with the event planner Michelle was a great experience. She is so thorough and very calm. She pays attention to detail and gives great advice even if it may not be in the benefit of the venue. She made planning my wedding reception very easy. The staff at the Double tree Deerfield beach are very accommodating and try to make you happy any way they can. I am very pleased with my choice. Thank you!
    Love,