DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay Reviews

DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay 3
DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay 4

Dennis Brown · Married on 03/07/2019

Amazing Venue, Amazing People

We just so happened to stumble across the Double Tree on a recommendation when we were looking for locations on the beach for our destination wedding. We had a list of 10 places that were ranked high on popular wedding sites to look at. We checked them all out and really didn’t fall in love with any or found they were not able or willing to accommodate a smaller wedding of around 30 people. We decided to just check out the Double Tree for the heck of it and we are SO glad we did!! We met with Marie who was our go to through out the entire process, and we hit it off right away. She was super informative from the beginning, and always had an open line of communication during the entire process. She never put and pressure on us, always available to talk through things, she made this entire process as seamless as can be.
    We then were faced with the challenge of pick our vendors. They offer packages that provide you with all the vendors you need, (Cake, Flowers, DJ, Photographer) as well as Officiant. Being 1,000 miles away and having met Marie and trusting her recommendations we went with all the preferred vendors and are glad we did!
    The Flowers from 2 Birds Events were gorgeous. They were so easy to work with the entire time and super patient with our indecisiveness! Everyone wanted to take home the flowers, they were exceptional!
    Cherish our officiant was awesome. Personable and really helped lighten the mood and put a few laughs on everyone face during the ceremony, which helped relax everyone. She was outstanding and happy that she was apart of our special day.
    Josh our DJ from Expert Productions was just SPOT ON for all of the song. We chose a few but found it difficult to fill the entire times work of songs. He filled everything in perfect, we had family members cutting a rug, that I never seen dance before! Everything was perfect!
    Roger from CCS did our photography I can’t say enough about. The only thing we can take away from our wedding, besides for each other, is the memories and that comes with photography. We both agreed what that was the most important part of the wedding. We loved the work they did, so this wasn’t a difficult choice and after meeting Roger, that faith we had in all Marie’s recommendations were confirmed. All the pictures we took went from classic, elegant, unique, and fun. Not only were the pictures gorgeous but we had a blast taking them all! With the sun setting, timing on these pictures was everything and he didn’t miss a beat. There is not one thing I would have changed from this day.
    I would recommend not only this location but all the vendors that come along with them. We have 0 “what if” or “I wish we would have” after we left. This day was truly done so smooth and seamless and we can’t thank Marie and everyone involved enough for making the wedding of our dreams a reality.

Sent on 03/20/2019

DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay's reply:

Dennis and Courtney,
    Wow what a beautiful review! Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. It was an absolute pleasure assisting with your plans. You were a delight to work with and will forever be a part of our DoubleTree Family. We wish you many happy years together. Thank you again for selecting DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton.
    Best Wishes,
    Marie

Lauren Chisholm · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing Venue - Beach Wedding

Highly recommend the Double Tree Hotel !! I am from Scotland and booked this as our wedding venue this year, and it was simply beautiful. For the past year I have been in email correspondence with Marie Molina who made planning and organizing my wedding effortless. I can't express how beautiful the beach ceremony was and all the staff members involved in making this happen. We had 25 guests, including children, who were all catered for from a fantastic menu - the food was delicious. For the evening reception, Debs and Erica from the banquet staff were very attentive and ensured all our guests had a great evening

Sent on 10/17/2018
    DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay 5

Kaylynn · Married on 08/25/2018

Marie and her staff were wonderful every step of the way. The room was perfect for 35 people. The food was great, even accommodating for gluten allergies.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Beth · Married on 06/25/2018

Totally worth every penny! Staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We will be spending every anniversary there. Could not have asked for a more picture perfect, relaxed day!

Sent on 06/29/2018

DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay's reply:

Hi Beth & Chris,
    It was a pleasure assisting with your plan. Thank you for your wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you every year to celebrate your anniversary. You can also visit in between. We wish you many happy years together. Marie

Breanne · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything and everyone was perfect! We loved every second spent at the DoubleTree! The staff was attentive and kind which made our experience even better. We look forward to going back and staying there many times in our future! :)

Sent on 05/16/2018

Beth · Married on 04/28/2018

The wait-staff were very engaging and there was good accountability of the guests entering the area during our open bar cocktail hour. All of the staff was most polite and helpful, and did a professional staff hand-off as the night went on. Marie, our event coordinator was superb - she even went above and beyond to retrieve the “forgotten” flowers for the wedding party! The food was wonderful – hors d’oeuvres and dinners. We were very pleased with how everything flowed – from getting everyone lined up to go from the hotel to the beach, even with the handling my dress and flowers and negotiating the steps! The beach set-up was beautiful and we were especially blessed to have the best weather and sunset!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Sherri · Married on 02/09/2018

I was to get married on Sept. 9th, 2017 at the Double Tree the day Hurricane Irma came through. All of my plans had to be cancelled, right down to my family and friends traveling in for our wedding. I was devastated. All of the hard work that Marie helped me with in planning my special day - cancelled. It was going to be so beautiful! So Marie and I got together again and she helped me plan for just the reception part of our wedding, and although I didn't not get married overlooking the gulf, our wedding celebration was amazing! The food was amazing, everyone at the Double Tree were very attentive and accommodating to what I envisioned my special day to be like. I highly recommend using this venue - maybe not during hurricane season though.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Annie · Married on 11/10/2017

Wow!! From scheduling our first visit with Marie to our last dance the entire experience was AMAZING!! It couldn't have gone smoother. Everyone had such a wonderful time! The food was excellent! The room looked fantastic! It was the best day EVER! Marie and Debby made everything perfect! We wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay 6
    DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay 7

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2017

I've been working with Marie from the Doubletree and planning my wedding there for quite sometime. She is amazing. The staff was friendly and attentive while we were there and I can't say enough about the whole experience. I barely had anything to worry about from start to finish. They did everything. If I could give a longer review with more details I would. If you are considering your wedding here - look no further. Just do it. Trust in them and you will not be disappointed. Our wedding was small and intimate but I have complete confidence they could handle anything. Thank you Marie, Deby and the rest of the Doubletree staff for everything you did for us.

Sent on 10/26/2017

David · Married on 08/15/2017

So I decided to surprise my wife for our 20th wedding anniversary by having a vow renewal at the Doubletree Hilton on August 15th. I contacted Marie Molina and the rest as they say is history. Wow!! Marie put together a first class evening for us!! Deby, who is the banquet/specialty manager was a dream. The special touches for the vow renewal, the private gallery for our romantic dinner, the guest room appointments, we hit a home run but I would say the Doubletree hit a home run. My wife was surprised and blessed and we would not only recommend the Doubletree and Marie to help you for your special event, we'll go back just because!!!!! We give them a 2 thumbs up!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Christine · Married on 06/05/2017

We stayed at this Beautiful Hotel for our Sunset Beach Wedding on June 5th 2017 , The staff was so helpful and accomodating and Amazing throughout the whole process from start to finish ,We have decided to make Hilton our #1 choice of vacation stays !! We can't say enough wonderful words of our experience ...

Sent on 07/04/2017

Armanda · Married on 05/06/2017

On Saturday, May 6, 2017, my daughter and her husband had a public wedding ceremony and reception at the Double Tree North Redington Beach that was absolutely fabulous! The staff, that included Marie, the Catering Sales Manager, Debby, our event captain for the evening, Sara, the bartender, and another young man that helped during the event. They were all so amazing! From the time my daughter and I entered the hotel until the end of the event we were treated with kindness, patience, and overall helpfulness. Marie was so patient as we planned the event in about a month's time. She truly helped make my daughter's beach wedding come to life. Many of our family and friends said they thought everything was beautiful, classy and elegant. And, the food and drinks were absolutely amazing. We truly believe that God led us to this place...... and we're so thankful! Marie, Debby, Sara, and our young male helper......THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/11/2017

kim · Married on 05/04/2017

Wow! I'm so impressed! We had a semi casual beach wedding and indoor/balcony reception for 75 people. Having Marie was like having a wedding planner included! Her and her staff took care of everything I asked for. Fantastic customer service all around! Debbie set up and broke down everything for me on the day of. She even added little things beyond my requests! Additionally, the chef was able to create and entirely vegan buffet! It was his first time cooking a 100% vegan event and he nailed it! You seriously cannot beat the view from this hotel. It's a world class beach without all the rowdy party kids. Plus having the reception right there along with a restaurant, tiki bar, and heated pool was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay 8

Diane · Married on 10/09/2016

As a local, that lives on N. Redington Beach, our first choice was the Doubletree Beach Resort for our beach wedding. Marie Molina was professional and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Debbie coordinated the event the day of the wedding and everything was perfect! I highly recommend the Doubletree Resort on N. Redington Beach for anyone having a beach wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Leticia · Married on 08/28/2016

Beyond the amazing beach and great food, the staff was wonderful and willing to work with us. Marie was extremely professional and was easy to work with. I highly recommend an event here and will definitely be coming back.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Heather · Married on 04/09/2016

As a Chicago bride planning a destination wedding on a realistic budget, I chose the Double Tree in Redington for it's reasonable rates, beach front location, and tiki bar. What I was not expecting, were the added bonuses of an incredibly friendly & accommodating staff, impeccably spotless facilities, fantastic tasting buffet, stunningly gorgeous ceremony, highly responsive & communicative event coordinator (Marie Molina), and overall dreamlike beauty of my reception. I'm still floating somewhere on cloud ten. My guests numbered just over 100, with 8 children and 2 infants, and I could not be happier with my decision to throw my wedding at this amazing hotel. Every single one of my guests made a point to tell me how beautiful it looked, how delicious it tasted, and how outstanding the service was. What more can you ask for? "Good value" is the understatement of the century. And those cookies... Pro tip: splurge and get those for your guests as favors. They are the perfect finishing touch!

Sent on 04/13/2016

We found the Double Tree very inviting for our wedding. We are two women who are not wedding planers.. Marie helped us with every detail, made us feel welcome and right at home. We had the most perfect setting with very little effort on our part. The package value and elegance were outstanding. This Double Tree is our home away from home because we are genuinely treated like family.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Joanne · Married on 12/13/2014

Marie was wonderful to work with. She made our wedding day so special. She coordinated everything so well and everything went so smoothly. Everyone had a wonderful time. It was a beautiful event. We have no complaints.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Erika · Married on 10/20/2014

Our wedding ceremony was on the beach and the reception in the sunset rooms overlooking the beach. The event was perfect! Marie and her staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up as we wanted and even added some special touches to make it even better! The whole experience from planning to execution with Marie was stress free and enjoyable. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Janice · Married on 06/28/2014

We are honored to leave our excellent feedback for The DoubleTree Beach Resort at Reddington, FL. This was our destination wedding and reviews we’re extremely important along with the resort’s customer values. We made a great choice by choosing this resort and best of all we had the opportunity to work with Marie Molina who was truly an amazing person to work with. She took care of all my concerns and was always quick to respond. We had a vision for our dream wedding and Marie was more than willing to help out on our every need along with her coworkers.
    Debbie who also had to reassure my fiancé that every need would be taken care of did a great job.
    The customer was exceptional and clean. We literally supplied all the décor for our vision to come true but this would not have been possible without an amazing team.
    From one bride to another I highly advice that you consider booking your wedding at The DoubleTree Beach Resort.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2014

Top Notch customer service from Each staff member!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Dawn · Married on 12/08/2013

The event coordinators, Marie and Debbie, were fantastic. They provided service and special touches that I hadn't even dreamed of and they provided "Above and Beyond" fantastic service.
    It is such a great facility I would recommend this facility to anyone that was having a beach wedding. Or even just to anyone that wanted a great stay on the beach.
    We stayed in the resort for a few days, and all the employees there were super friendly and helpful. Everyone seemed so happy to be working there and some commented on what a great place it was to work. We had an incredibly perfect event. Thank you so much DoubleTree.

Sent on 01/03/2014

We booked our destination wedding here based on reviews I had read raving about their comprehensive wedding services and (mostly) about how amazing Marie Molina was to work with. They weren't exaggerating. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it was working with Marie in the year approaching and on the day of our wedding. She brought such a calm to planning a destination wedding. The vendors that the Douhbletree works with are fantastic as well and their ceremony/reception package options made everything so easy. The professionalism and organization exhibited by Marie and the vendors was top notch.
    The hotel itself was just as amazing. Numerous guests had delayed flights and difficulty getting to Florida but everyone said that when they got to the front desk to check in their stressed-out attitudes changed. Each and every staff member from the front desk to housekeeping to the bartenders had amazing attitudes that were infectious. Their food and drinks are delicious and the Tiki bar is so laid back I could just stay there all day just sitting in the sun. The Doubletree Beach Resort was wonderful through and through and i would 100% recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Tara · Married on 10/18/2013

Marie was wonderful to work with. She made our wedding day so special. She coordinated everything so well and everything went so smoothly. Everyone had a wonderful time. We have no complaints.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Heather · Married on 09/22/2013

We had a wonderful stay at Doubletree. They had great staff and the area was beautiful. Since they didn't have a wedding of there own on the day we got married, they allowed us to use the beach in front of the hotel instead of a public beach. That helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 10/14/2013